T-REX

Chico, CA

#497224 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
A murderer trying to use released letters and her mother to "change public perception". The Enquirer is more ethical than murderer and her mother.
"So she recruited her mother to contact The ENQUIRER and asked us to publish “incriminating letters” that Alexander al­legedly wrote during their romance. But a judge has already tossed those letters out of court."
"As blonde bombshell Arias changed her look to that of a demure brunette wearing specs for the televised trial, her mother San­dy Arias met with an ENQUIRER reporter in Phoenix and handed over photocopies of two letters allegedly handwritten by Alexander."
http://www.nationalenquirer.com/true-crime/ex...
This is getting good,hell they may arrest her mother for being an accomplice,AZ would,but Fla no its the land of free criminals

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497225 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Is that your agenda to try and make posters mad? There is no reason for me to be mad at someone who is illiterate and clearly here to cause trouble and pick fights over posts that are legit case talk. I think the word "masturbating" sends you into orbit, can't imagine why. You are also very childish.
Hope what I'm saying doesn't anger you any further.
And yet Topix didn't prevent you from using that word. They have automatic notification for words that are on their offensive 'list'. Of Topix doesn't like the word, you can't post it.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497226 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep she did. Arias also attempted to send cryptic messages through two magazines to an ex-bf who screwed up by telling the prosecutor the wrong story about TA being on the pc looking at child porn!
I hope that prosecuter makes Jodie look at the pictures of Travis in the shower and wont let her look away.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497227 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Topix didn't prevent you from using that word. They have automatic notification for words that are on their offensive 'list'. Of Topix doesn't like the word, you can't post it.
No it did not, because the word masturbating is not offensive.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497228 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that prosecuter makes Jodie look at the pictures of Travis in the shower and wont let her look away.
He's done a very good job at disproving her lies.
FYI

AOL

#497229 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
And yet Topix didn't prevent you from using that word. They have automatic notification for words that are on their offensive 'list'. Of Topix doesn't like the word, you can't post it.
that's not totally true. if it was NOT allowed and mary ny still posted it then it means she ignored the warning and clicked submit a second time if that word is on their list.

everything that U claimed U reported me for is still up. that is false reporting and harassment for the mods to go through all the bs like what mary jus said she was reporting. all of u are ignoring valid reports and replacing them with bs reports.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497230 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
repeating what the IN poster said cannot make anyone mad. how childish u look.
Mary u need to talk with the IN poster instead of having ur tantrum meltdown. the word she reported was the c word and said everyone report it too. it is used all the time by gloo and some other posters. i agreed and said everyone, jus like IN said, needs to report all those words used and the a...l words and all the m.....b...... words. u were included in those vulgar words so take it up with the IN poster
IN said everyone report the vulgar words
i agreed
u were included in the vulgar words
u got mad about it
u got angry about it
u had a tantrum about it
u had a meltdown about it
u said click the X
u resort to name calling now when u got busted
take it up with the IN poster who said to report ALL vulgar words!:)
IN poster said to report ALL VULGAR WORDS. i agreed!
BAM
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with Days repeatedly calling Maddy or Gloomy 'C-U-*-T-faced vodka sucking w-h-o--e.'

You only come here to harass people you don't like or who don't agree with you.

Does Topix pay you to censor posts you don't like?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497231 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No it did not, because the word masturbating is not offensive.
It is to the AOL poster because that is all she ever does, she can't stand to see it in writing.
FYI

AOL

#497232 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No it did not, because the word masturbating is not offensive.
when u use it in connection with a blogger it IS OFFENSIVE.

CURIOUS. did u get a red warining first and ignored it?
FYI

AOL

#497233 Feb 23, 2013
warning

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497234 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No it did not, because the word masturbating is not offensive.
Of course it isn't. What a whack job she is. It's so unpleasant when she's here.

No one here has problems getting along, except for little one-on-one tiffs that flare up occasionally. Then along comes the Nazi censor, & we all must sit in the corner.

Pffft
FYI

AOL

#497235 Feb 23, 2013
Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497236 Feb 23, 2013
Aol-hole Deb can't stop anyone from saying what ever they want. LOL

Let her ban us all, we just come back as another, no big deal.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497237 Feb 23, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text> I hope that prosecuter makes Jodie look at the pictures of Travis in the shower and wont let her look away.
I have watched all of this trial. If you get a chance you can rewatch on youtube. She sits there wiping away tears with her hair hanging in her face but she never fails to peek at every single pic put up in the courtroom!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#497238 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
when u use it in connection with a blogger it IS OFFENSIVE.
CURIOUS. did u get a red warining first and ignored it?
You only know about the warning because you get it all the time, eh dumbass.:)
FYI

AOL

#497239 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with Days repeatedly calling Maddy or Gloomy 'C-U-*-T-faced vodka sucking w-h-o--e.'
You only come here to harass people you don't like or who don't agree with you.
Does Topix pay you to censor posts you don't like?
It is stunningly hypocritical that you have no problem with everyone you like using vulgar words

maddy - gloomy using the most highly vulgarity and u know it. she calls everyone drunken slaughtering blubber black blobs meth head s...ts and filth

i come here to read and post NOT GO THROUGH FILTHY DISGUSTING VULGARITY.

what i see and read is when posters reply BACK TO THE FILTH WRITTEN TO THEM. it's a response to who is doing it in the first place. get ur facts in order before whining

did u read what ur maddy gloomy friend jus wrote to me? who is a hypocrite? get over it

TODAY the IN poster said everyone report the vulgar and i agreed. got a problem with it? get over it. i hope the caps help u understand priority.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497240 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
when u use it in connection with a blogger it IS OFFENSIVE.
CURIOUS. did u get a red warining first and ignored it?
No I did NOT get a warning, not then and not a few minutes ago. I was responding to Dayz about Arias lying about TA MASTURBATING to pics of a little boy. I did not say Dayz was masturbating! You need to follow a converstation instead of speeding through posts looking for so called "dirty words." I rarely get into with Dayz in fact there are times he and I joke with one another.

Would you pee your pants in delight if I got a warning?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#497241 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
It is to the AOL poster because that is all she ever does, she can't stand to see it in writing.
What she cant stand is the fact we call her on her constant BS and belittle her about it,

She is just another Jodie and Casey,its all about Me-Me-ME

Casey got away with murder,Jodie will not

Walker got away with murder too,legally of course
lol

Guayana, Venezuela

#497242 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You only know about the warning because you get it all the time, eh dumbass.:)
as do you
FYI

AOL

#497243 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
Aol-hole Deb can't stop anyone from saying what ever they want. LOL
Let her ban us all, we just come back as another, no big deal.
i can't stop anyone is rite. i can agree with the IN poster and that sends u in a whirl spin.

marcemon has to come and get her fight on too. everyone gets along jus fine without the vulgar jus like IN poster stated.

ahole? really? r u like 10

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min fetch almighty 1,111,325
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min Fair Game 46,861
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 1 hr convict 549 2,517
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Games Champ Riggies 17,088
two words (Jul '10) 3 hr covcas 26,896
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 3 hr covcas 9,074
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 6 hr An apple a day 100
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••