|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Columbo wrote:
'dispise''existance'-- Jesse Grund Nov. 2007
'disintigrate'-- Richard Grund Oct. 2008
'fool-proof suffication'-- Unknown June 2008
HEY STUPID!!!!!

You're wasting your efforts!! Everybody knows the Grunds are INNOCENT.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!!!
You're wasting your efforts!! Everybody knows the Grunds are INNOCENT.
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008. The subpoenas were included in the discovery. He was at the courthouse waiting to testify when the search for "fool-proof suffication" was made. LE investigated Jesse to appease cindy and he was NEVER a suspect.

“As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you -> bibleNews...God Bless Always!
Hey Krissy!!!!
...Now that you watched "The Obama Deception 2008"
This 2013 Major Prophecies ...IN PLAIN VIEW..
It will fill the blanks for you..Just have an open mind..
you will understand...
Got a busy schedule today, will try to get back later this afternoon!
God Bless and have a Great Weekend...
Thanks murph! I will watch more of it later when it starts to rain.
gloomy days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008. The subpoenas were included in the discovery. He was at the courthouse waiting to testify when the search for "fool-proof suffication" was made. LE investigated Jesse to appease cindy and he was NEVER a suspect.
“As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
AN -ITA- But have you noticed that there are a couple of posters who seem to know who the real killer of Caylee is? They come so very close to posting the true ID but then back off.

Hopefully they will have a word with the lying sniveling gutless coward and encourage Him /Her to grow a pair and have the courage to step up to the plate and let us all know once and for all -
WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE so that Casey can come out of hiding.

It would be the right thing to do, Casey has suffered enough - especially now with Jodi stealing all the limelight.

If the real killer is reading posts on this thread - then do the honorable thing and make public who it is WHO KILLED CAYLEE.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go..
I'm a lady Murphy! I prefer to be called a stocking!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a moron but even I can see that you are talking to the same person. There is only one person here on my side. The rest are sock puppets.
Maybe so, Casey. I'm a moron too, but I know real dedication when I read it. I would think anybody reading would realize that. Days is doing God's work! I can see the forest now. And I am a stocking!
La La Land

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Cindy already knew when she called 911, that Caylee was dead. She was frantic thinking about Casey spending the rest of her life in jail, or worse, so she attempted to try and make Jesse the scapegoat to lure investigators away from from her daughter. It was Cindy who figured out all the angles for covering up for Casey. Without Cindy, Casey would never have got away with it.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Cindy already knew when she called 911, that Caylee was dead. She was frantic thinking about Casey spending the rest of her life in jail, or worse, so she attempted to try and make Jesse the scapegoat to lure investigators away from from her daughter. It was Cindy who figured out all the angles for covering up for Casey. Without Cindy, Casey would never have got away with it.
On June 16, 2008, casey and Caylee left home and one never to returned. The other returned involuntarily. The two neighbors, Mark Furman, Pam Plesea and Jesse said there was a fight. Cindy's coworkers said cindy was advised to throw casey out. We heard cindy threaten to take Caylee away from casey. Shirley Plesea wrote an email to her sister about cindy getting custody of Caylee.

Yet when asked, cindy told three other versions. It was time for casey to find her own place. Caylee and casey needed to bond and "my angel is missing...jealousy has taken her from me".
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

S/b one never returned
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Days is doing God's work!
like all of your other sick, twisted perceptions, God doesn't approve of felon murderer baby killers like casey anthony nor does He look kindly on those who ignorantly support them
felon murderer casey anthony will someday answer to God when she stands before Him for judgment and He certainly won't welcome her into His domain
let the b!tch burn in HELL as she is now doing on a smaller scale by comparison

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

MO his meant indy knew Caylee was probablly dead and Casey had killed her.
motive=jealousy

"This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her."
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008.
NOT ACCORDING TO the Florida death certificate of Caylee Marie Anthony -- but that is irrelevant.
FYI

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
We will soon find out if you finally made it to mod status or if you are lying.
report all of her impersonating a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!

everyone should also report all of gloomy vulgar posts. also report the ones where gloo claims to call the mods

and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar comments.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ACCORDING TO the Florida death certificate of Caylee Marie Anthony -- but that is irrelevant.
Thanks skipper!

This song reminds me of you and your Casey supporters stuck here on topix.

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

Murph is Mrs Howell

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
report all of her impersonating a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
everyone should also report all of gloomy vulgar posts. also report the ones where gloo claims to call the mods
Post all my vulgar posts, Mr. Howell
Tim Hortons WI-FI

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
I do but unless you're a hacker, nothing gets done about it.
FYI

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
every single one of us should report the "C" posts again for abuse..........
every single one of us should report the all the "s...t" comments and the "a...l" posts from gloomy again for abuse. every single one of us should also report her saying she calls and talks to the mods.

and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar posts.

and while ur at it don't forget these impersonation of a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
FYI

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
I do but unless you're a hacker, nothing gets done about it.
keep reporting. report as many times as u have to to get them removed. sometimes they slip through and don't get seen. they will be removed once they see them. after enough reports on the same person they will ban them. that is why they change registers and locations, because they have been banned. then and only then will this thread be good to comment on again without having to sort through all the vulgar posts.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 23, 2013

Judged:

I wonder why there was never a wrongful death filed. The statute of limitations is generally 1-3 years past the death. The trial was over before the time had elapsed. The standard of proof is much less lower than a criminal trial. Why didn't Casey sue WHOEVER she gave Caylee to. No bankruptcy filing would have been necessary. Why didn't one of her free lawyers file suit on her behalf.

"Elements of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are key elements applicable to every wrongful death case. First, a plaintiff must be able to show that an actual death of their loved one occurred. Second, the plaintiff must prove that named defendants were negligent before, during, or after a given event that led to the death of the victim. Third, the negligent actions of the defendant make them liable, responsible, or at-fault, at least partially or in whole, for the death of the victim. Finally, the liable and negligent actions must have directly attributed to the death of the individual, and in turn, the damages sustained by family members and other loved ones

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

10 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr j rocker 1,082,426
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 96,320
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Brian_G 45,849
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr anna 70,404
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 13 hr EXECUTE KID KILLERS 158
Healthy & GOT c@ndomz ready?maybe you really ne... 13 hr deepkuhratcha 1
snapchat 14 hr kj369d 4
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search