felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497459 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, in fact Lisa Andrews was on the stand who said JA was stalking. JA wrote a letter to another woman, the one I believe he was taking to Cancun penned it as John Doe and calling her names. It was Lisa with Travis in his living room when she came by and peeped into his window and ran. She also stalked him at Lisa's home and asked TA to spend the night with her because she was afraid and he did. Travis did know about it and broke it off with her for the things she was doing to him and his friends.
thanks...I remember seeing that now, it all makes better sense, lol

is ann campbell, her magazine friend.....really one of jodi's ex-cellmates? that's what I'm reading, and if so, that certainly explains why she's wedged so far up jodi's ass

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

to see me?

#497460 Feb 23, 2013
Lawdy i crack myself up.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497461 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
u were going to tell us which mod u spoke with and the number?????? i'm still waiting.
did the mod tell u how to get around cuss words and filth too?
LMAO MUCHLY.....I CLICK FOR FRUSTRATED FELON BUMBOS

DO YA HEAR THE CLICK CLICK CLICK - EH ? EH

Hopefully this will give you the hint that your obsession with me is not only unhealthy but gives yet another insight into your dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain.

Do you still continue to eat your LM's brain with a spoon ??

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497462 Feb 23, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
PHOTOS: The Key Players In The Trial Of Jodi Arias
She went on to share that after Alexander was shot she “blacked out” rendering her unable to recount much of the integral events that occurred immediately afterwards.
“There are a lot of gaps. I have no memory of stabbing him,” Arias said as her attorney gently led her through her testimony.
Arias maintains she was acting in self-defense when she stabbed Alexander 27 times before slitting his throat and shooting him in his Mesa apartment on June 4, 2008.
Blacked out eh? LOL
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497463 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Why would she be doing that when she claims her daughter drowned in the family pool?
No..........BAEZ..... not CASEY...... claimed her daughter drowned in the family pool.

Casey didn't know exactly what happened because Caylee was still alive when Caylee was taken from her.

Casey thought Caylee was still alive on October 14.
Casey didn't know Caylee died until December.
Baez put forth a hypothetical theory consisting of circumstantial evidence.
He did NOT put forth what REALLY happened.

Casey calling Rob Westenbarger at Arden Villas right after trying to contact Jesse, tells me she was looking for someone at Arden Villas.

Her daughter, maybe?

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

to see me?

#497464 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
FM, thanks so much for the reminder. I have them both on ignore now. It's like talking to a tree anyway.
Thanks again. So easy to fall into their nasty little traps.
Don't insult trees!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497465 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Blacked out eh? LOL
I wonder did she ever get so mad she was unable to swallow !

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497466 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Lawdy i crack myself up.
You crack myself up too!
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497467 Feb 23, 2013
Casey also texted Caylee's pediatrician in that same time frame.

Did Casey think somebody took her daughter to the doctor?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497468 Feb 23, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't insult trees!
How right you are -- trees are far more intelligent.

Level 8

New York

#497469 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
thanks...I remember seeing that now, it all makes better sense, lol
is ann campbell, her magazine friend.....really one of jodi's ex-cellmates? that's what I'm reading, and if so, that certainly explains why she's wedged so far up jodi's ass
Check out the video at the top too.

http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-...

By RYAN OWENS, SHANA DRUCKERMAN and LISA TOMASELLI

PHOENIX, Ariz. Feb. 22, 2013

Accused murderer Jodi Arias believes she should be punished, but hopes she will not be sentenced to death, two of her closest friends told ABC News in an exclusive interview.

Ann Campbell and Donavan Bering have been a constant presence for Arias wth at least one of them sitting in the Phoenix, Ariz., courtroom along with Arias' family for almost every day of her murder trial. They befriended Arias after she first arrived in jail and believe in her innocence.

Arias admits killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander and lying for nearly two years about it, but insists she killed Alexander in self defense. She could face the death penalty if convicted of murder.

Nevertheless, she is aware of the seriousness of her lies and deceitful behavior.

The women told ABC News that they understand that Arias needs to be punished and Arias understands that too.

"She does know that, you know, she does need to pay for the crime," Campbell said. "But I don't want her to die, and I know that she has so much to give back."

cont...

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

to see me?

#497471 Feb 23, 2013
So is Scrams really gone or is this like last time?

PM me with any details you can't share please.

Level 8

New York

#497472 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
No..........BAEZ..... not CASEY...... claimed her daughter drowned in the family pool.
Casey didn't know exactly what happened because Caylee was still alive when Caylee was taken from her.
Casey thought Caylee was still alive on October 14.
Casey didn't know Caylee died until December.
Baez put forth a hypothetical theory consisting of circumstantial evidence.
He did NOT put forth what REALLY happened.
Casey calling Rob Westenbarger at Arden Villas right after trying to contact Jesse, tells me she was looking for someone at Arden Villas.
Her daughter, maybe?
Baez set up a time to go talk to Cindy before trial to tell her Casey wants her to know what really happened. He told her that Casey said she drowned in the family pool and GA covered it up for her. He also told CA about GA sexual molestations claims made by Casey, which CA did not believe.

Caylee is DEAD by the hands of her mother. You know it, I know it and the public with a brain knows it.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497473 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
FM, thanks so much for the reminder. I have them both on ignore now. It's like talking to a tree anyway.
Thanks again. So easy to fall into their nasty little traps.
yes it's easy marce, been known to do it myself from time to time but ONLY when I feel like batting the hell out of 'em and watching them dance....not at their command:)

“Orange you glad”

Level 8

to see me?

#497474 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
How right you are -- trees are far more intelligent.
and far more productive.
They aren't cowardly AOL users either.

Level 8

New York

#497475 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
She will this week on the stand! LOL
whispers

AOL

#497476 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully this will give you the hint that your obsession with me is not only unhealthy but gives yet another insight into your dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain.
u bragged about calling the mods and said u were going to post the name and number, and u call me obsessed? i am responding to what U wrote darlin. r u calling urself obsessed? looks like it.

dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced brain - yes, looks like u do

eat your LM's brain with a spoon - i don't know what ur referring to with LM but eating brains with a spoon proves ur dangerous deranged mentally unbalanced

sleep it off hokay. ur delusions might be gone by morning if u get a good night sleep. i can't help u, i'm not a jackazz whisperer u know. do u hear whispers too

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Henderson, NV

#497477 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes if you could share the mods number it would certainly be appreciated.
tia
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497478 Feb 23, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!!!

to get the full effect, you have to say it like felon murderer casey anthony does with a pile o' sh!t in her mouth and her beaver chipped teeth ......

"schwallow"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497479 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out the video at the top too.
http://abcnews.go.com/US/jodi-arias-believes-...
By RYAN OWENS, SHANA DRUCKERMAN and LISA TOMASELLI
PHOENIX, Ariz. Feb. 22, 2013
Accused murderer Jodi Arias believes she should be punished, but hopes she will not be sentenced to death, two of her closest friends told ABC News in an exclusive interview.
Ann Campbell and Donavan Bering have been a constant presence for Arias wth at least one of them sitting in the Phoenix, Ariz., courtroom along with Arias' family for almost every day of her murder trial. They befriended Arias after she first arrived in jail and believe in her innocence.
Arias admits killing her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander and lying for nearly two years about it, but insists she killed Alexander in self defense. She could face the death penalty if convicted of murder.
Nevertheless, she is aware of the seriousness of her lies and deceitful behavior.
The women told ABC News that they understand that Arias needs to be punished and Arias understands that too.
"She does know that, you know, she does need to pay for the crime," Campbell said. "But I don't want her to die, and I know that she has so much to give back."
cont...
wtf??? "she has so much to give back"....as in__________

like felon murderer casey anthony who was too lazy and too stupid to finish high school or get a J-O-B..... jodi didn't fare any better in life in the way of personal accomplishments!

thanks Mary, going to finish the article/video

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min John Galt 1,172,960
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 min jrw 96,836
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 32 min red and right 50,351
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr The Real Missy 17,825
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,777
The alphabet (Jun '06) Mon Princess Hey 1,181
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) Mon Princess Hey 17,315
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News