CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
whisperer

AOL

#497375 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
It was directed toward you Dayz.
i cannot explain to stupid people

i am not the Jackazz Whisperer

LMAO

trying to explain to u that i am not dayz is like explaining to a jackazz and i am not a jackazz whisperer

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497376 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Might I just say 't'? You know what I mean(t).
You might.
But say no more. Danger lurks.
JuanRocks

Lubbock, TX

#497377 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Pi7X45oAJYQXX
Casey Anthony and Jodi Arias: Common characteristics?
Any thoughts?
Mary I thought I'd share that on WS a thread called an "inside view,courtroom observers".A couple of bloggers attending the trial give tons of interesting info and they are excellent writers.They answer questions and fill in the blanks.I think you would enjoy and find details otherwise unknown.

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#497378 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
That's right. I am title to say any darn thing I want to.
It's entitled--Murph is a meathead. Your attempt at levity was Admirable.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497379 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
That's right. I am title to say any darn thing I want to.
Yes You Are ! Just avoid saying anything against Killer Lovers.

Such comments get the Killer Lovers upset and they will go into frenzy and great lengths forming a united front to ban you.

Whilst their leader will bitch about his deprivation of Free Speech.

OH Bwahahahahaha
whisperer

AOL

#497380 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll try for a 3rd time: Why is it okay with you for this poster to call someone else a 'c*u-*-t-faced vodka-soaked w-h-*-r-*?
i will as soon as u answer mine where u accused me of saying u said something. it was a lie and i asked u to show proof. u never did, so it was u who lied or misunderstood what was written. or u could be a big girl and admit u made a mistake.

i'm still waiting for my answer. then u get what u asked
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497381 Feb 23, 2013
Arias is charged in the June 2008 stabbing and shooting death of her lover in his suburban Phoenix home. She claims self-defense, while authorities say she planned the attack in a jealous rage. Testimony has been ongoing since early January.

After failing to win a mistrial or stay of the death penalty option in the lower court earlier this year, her defense attorneys sought relief Friday from the state’s highest court, which quickly rejected it. Her trial is set to continue Monday with the death penalty still on the table if prosecutors can secure a first-degree murder conviction.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497382 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"Jodi Arias is also claiming that Alexander admitted in the letters that he was a pedophile. But, according to Cobb, the prosecutor's office was able to show the letters were not all they were alleged to be."
They did a scientific examination of the letters and concluded they had been forged," Cobb told The Huffington Post.
I'm not sure if her mother knew who wrote them. No word from her. I just learned about the letters she was trying to get published and couldn't because a hand writing expert said they were not penned by TA. That's all I know about those. Maybe we will hear about that on cross?
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi...
"They [the defense] are starting over with new counsel," said Jerry Cobb, a spokesman for the Maricopa County attorney's office.
Cobb says the entire defense team will be replaced. This comes after Arias had asked the court for permission to represent herself, only to ask later for legal counsel.
Arias had been represented by Victoria Washington, who filed a motion to withdraw from the case on Dec. 16. Six days later, the motion was granted.
----------
In 2008, Arias moved back home to Yreka. Nevertheless, she continued to keep a watchful eye on Alexander, Hughes alleged.
"She would break into his email -- multiple times --[and] when he began dating another girl, she snuck into the house and watched them sleeping -- they had fallen asleep on an oversized bean bag watching a movie," Hughes said.
"He would be at his girlfriend's house and someone would knock and run -- he knew it was her. His tires were slashed twice and he 'knew' it was her. His girlfriend's tires were slashed, and again he knew it was her ... If Travis began talking to a girl or took a girl on a date, it was shortly after that Jodi would friend them on MySpace and began talking to them."
Hughes added: "To say Jodi was creepy and obsessed with Travis would be a huge understatement."
----------
as always, thanks so much, Mary! so if Jodi forged them, then it looks like her mother had to have gone into her email and printed them for her to try to push through

it'll be interesting, yes!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497383 Feb 23, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, and I am entitled to my opinion: You are completely wrong about what Mary has been posting.
You said yourself you don't follow the Jodi Arias trial, so how would you know what Mary's posts were about?
Exactly, those posts are about what Arias has been saying not my interpretation of what she says, but her words! Anything after that is opinion.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#497384 Feb 23, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
You are title to your time too! Oooopsy, you just wasted some yourself!
This place is still hilarious because the Caylee haters still try to explain away Caseys doings to this day! They can't stand it that Casey is still in hiding with nothing but fear.
This thread is still good to get there goats.
We all know Casey reads here, making it more delightful!
You are "quite Deliteful" if you don't mind me saying so. Please "excuse my look" in my pic. Still hoping my new dentures arrive soon.:(

Level 8

New York

#497385 Feb 23, 2013
JuanRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary I thought I'd share that on WS a thread called an "inside view,courtroom observers".A couple of bloggers attending the trial give tons of interesting info and they are excellent writers.They answer questions and fill in the blanks.I think you would enjoy and find details otherwise unknown.
Oh! Can I have the link? I would love to read them.

Level 2

Orlando, FL

#497386 Feb 23, 2013
JuanRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi LG, smooches.

Level 8

New York

#497387 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
as always, thanks so much, Mary! so if Jodi forged them, then it looks like her mother had to have gone into her email and printed them for her to try to push through
Yep, there is much more to this letter writing story than we know. I believe her mother might be capable of helping her. Time will tell on this one.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#497388 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
there was a 16 minute cell phone call from Jodi to Travis after his death. It is suspected that she was deleting text messages. She had all of his passwords.

Who took those "death photos"-Travis?
JuanRocks

Lubbock, TX

#497389 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh! Can I have the link? I would love to read them.
I will try to post it in a sec. Oh you will enjoy.One has been on DrDrew's jury.Another now sits w/ TA's family after attending several days they adopted her.Little details about his family warms your heart.I was going to read a few and ended up reading 18 pages.Now will try to post it
JuanRocks

Lubbock, TX

#497390 Feb 23, 2013
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.p...

Title( A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers)
you may have to type in.

Level 8

New York

#497391 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>there was a 16 minute cell phone call from Jodi to Travis after his death. It is suspected that she was deleting text messages. She had all of his passwords.
Who took those "death photos"-Travis?
I believe she did delete certain messages. The prosecutor JM seems to have found his responses to some of her previous messages. She's a snake in the grass. Yes just who did take those pics? Could it beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee Satan! Jodi.

I just looked at a video someone posted where JM was putting the pic of TA slit throat up and you can clearly see what a job she did! All through this trial and even in interviews with Flores the detective she asked twice to see the pics. She peeks and cries, peeks and cries when they were shown to the jury!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497392 Feb 23, 2013
whisperer wrote:
<quoted text>
i will as soon as u answer mine where u accused me of saying u said something. it was a lie and i asked u to show proof. u never did, so it was u who lied or misunderstood what was written. or u could be a big girl and admit u made a mistake.
i'm still waiting for my answer. then u get what u asked
So you're a coward AND a hypocrite. I see.

Done playing with you now.

Level 8

New York

#497393 Feb 23, 2013
JuanRocks wrote:
<quoted text>
I will try to post it in a sec. Oh you will enjoy.One has been on DrDrew's jury.Another now sits w/ TA's family after attending several days they adopted her.Little details about his family warms your heart.I was going to read a few and ended up reading 18 pages.Now will try to post it
Thank you :)

Level 8

New York

#497394 Feb 23, 2013
JuanRocks wrote:
http://www.websleuths.com/foru ms/showthread.php?t=199553
Title( A view from the inside: observations from our own court observers)
you may have to type in.
TY!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min John Galt 1,264,677
News CEO may be busy, but his company finds time to ... (Dec '07) 2 min Michelle 24
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 18,072
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 1 hr Princess Hey 9,399
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,199
News Exercise regimens offer little benefit for one ... 8 hr Art 4
News Wyndham CEO: Appeal is strong for time shares (Mar '07) 9 hr mozorufe 297
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages