Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497138 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
NOT ACCORDING TO the Florida death certificate of Caylee Marie Anthony -- but that is irrelevant.
Thanks skipper!

This song reminds me of you and your Casey supporters stuck here on topix.

Murph is Mrs Howell

Level 8

New York

#497139 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
report all of her impersonating a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
everyone should also report all of gloomy vulgar posts. also report the ones where gloo claims to call the mods
and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar comments.
Post all my vulgar posts, Mr. Howell
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497140 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
report all of her impersonating a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
everyone should also report all of gloomy vulgar posts. also report the ones where gloo claims to call the mods
and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar comments.
I do but unless you're a hacker, nothing gets done about it.
FYI

AOL

#497141 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
every single one of us should report the "C" posts again for abuse..........
every single one of us should report the all the "s...t" comments and the "a...l" posts from gloomy again for abuse. every single one of us should also report her saying she calls and talks to the mods.

and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar posts.

and while ur at it don't forget these impersonation of a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
FYI

AOL

#497142 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
keep reporting. report as many times as u have to to get them removed. sometimes they slip through and don't get seen. they will be removed once they see them. after enough reports on the same person they will ban them. that is why they change registers and locations, because they have been banned. then and only then will this thread be good to comment on again without having to sort through all the vulgar posts.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497143 Feb 23, 2013
I wonder why there was never a wrongful death filed. The statute of limitations is generally 1-3 years past the death. The trial was over before the time had elapsed. The standard of proof is much less lower than a criminal trial. Why didn't Casey sue WHOEVER she gave Caylee to. No bankruptcy filing would have been necessary. Why didn't one of her free lawyers file suit on her behalf.

"Elements of Wrongful Death Lawsuit
There are key elements applicable to every wrongful death case. First, a plaintiff must be able to show that an actual death of their loved one occurred. Second, the plaintiff must prove that named defendants were negligent before, during, or after a given event that led to the death of the victim. Third, the negligent actions of the defendant make them liable, responsible, or at-fault, at least partially or in whole, for the death of the victim. Finally, the liable and negligent actions must have directly attributed to the death of the individual, and in turn, the damages sustained by family members and other loved ones
FYI

AOL

#497144 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
the word OR means OR. i thought i had the m....b.... by u or it was sanka. one from today but could not find it. i do have the three from days ago. i will go get it again. OR means OR
FYI

AOL

#497145 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
r these from u? thank u, case solved

mary's last two posts r vulgar. she seems fixated on the same message about touching herself. 495818

sex harassment
and 495832
and 495886

Level 8

New York

#497146 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
every single one of us should report the all the "s...t" comments and the "a...l" posts from gloomy again for abuse. every single one of us should also report her saying she calls and talks to the mods.
and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar posts.
and while ur at it don't forget these impersonation of a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!
If you can't repost my vulgar posts I guess I should report you for harassing me! None of my posts have been pulled. Whos posts have been yanked often hmmmm?

Level 8

New York

#497147 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
Plenty has been done, your posts were yanked left and right...LOL

Level 8

New York

#497148 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
the word OR means OR. i thought i had the m....b.... by u or it was sanka. one from today but could not find it. i do have the three from days ago. i will go get it again. OR means OR
What?????????? Yeah go get em!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497149 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
FYI

AOL

#497150 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
496611, is that ur post?

then everyone needs to report it jus like IN said for vulgar. that is about ur fourth time to post the same vulgar comment.
FYI

AOL

#497151 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
If you can't repost my vulgar posts I guess I should report you for harassing me! None of my posts have been pulled. Whos posts have been yanked often hmmmm?
u need to read more clear. i jus posted the vulgar posts u made to refresh ur memory and to show IN ur posts.

Level 8

New York

#497152 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
r these from u? thank u, case solved
mary's last two posts r vulgar. she seems fixated on the same message about touching herself. 495818
sex harassment
and 495832
and 495886
I'm not going on a post hunt. Either you post them or you're a liar. Which is it?

Level 8

New York

#497153 Feb 23, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =4A3pX_shcyUXX
LOL!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497154 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
please try to keep your whining down to a whisper......my 3 month old nephew just got to sleep for his nap :)

Level 8

New York

#497155 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
u need to read more clear. i jus posted the vulgar posts u made to refresh ur memory and to show IN ur posts.
Not biting...post them word for word or move on.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#497156 Feb 23, 2013
FYI wrote:
<quoted text>
keep reporting. report as many times as u have to to get them removed. sometimes they slip through and don't get seen. they will be removed once they see them. after enough reports on the same person they will ban them. that is why they change registers and locations, because they have been banned. then and only then will this thread be good to comment on again without having to sort through all the vulgar posts.
Do you "get off" by reporting others for what you perceive as "vulgar"?

Will the thread be "good to comment on" if you could get all the posters you disagree with removed?

Perhaps you should find another message board to post at.

Maybe Dayz will share his webpage with you, it's all about slutty murderers and ceiling tiles, something you might enjoy.

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#497157 Feb 23, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not going on a post hunt. Either you post them or you're a liar. Which is it?
That AOL poster seems to have a binder full of what they think is "vulgar" posts, prolly rereads them over and over whilst serrvicing themselves with a rabbit.

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss_i_0_6/18...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nuculur option 1,153,796
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 6 min OzRitz 49,179
Sales Management Leadership Program in Orlando ... 1 hr OrlandoEvents 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 17,295
Randy Mcalpin VP Orlando Nissan 4 hr POOR SERVICE 10
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Maggie McGee 70,604
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Vic 96,625
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 16 hr Riverside 26,175
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:00 am PST

Bleacher Report 5:00AM