bibleNews

AOL

#497118 Feb 23, 2013

** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW

DianeAx

United States

#497119 Feb 23, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
An inside look at tomorrow's school and theatre shooters or cop killers.
Which one is the next Lanza or Dorner?
darkroom.baltimoresun.com/2013/02/the-weapon-...
Retired police officer.

Scary.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#497120 Feb 23, 2013
bibleNews wrote:
** 2013 MAJOR Prophecies .... IN PLAIN VIEW
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =3DdcFGFt8bwXX
Thank you -> bibleNews...God Bless Always!

Hey Krissy!!!!

...Now that you watched "The Obama Deception 2008"

This 2013 Major Prophecies ...IN PLAIN VIEW..
It will fill the blanks for you..Just have an open mind..
you will understand...

Got a busy schedule today, will try to get back later this afternoon!

God Bless and have a Great Weekend...

Level 6

Location hidden

#497121 Feb 23, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Little snake as in Robbie or Tracey?
You got it!

Level 6

Location hidden

#497122 Feb 23, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a moron but even I can see that you are talking to the same person. There is only one person here on my side. The rest are sock puppets.
There you go..

Level 6

Location hidden

#497123 Feb 23, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I on my phone bit I will link you up tomorrow. It's waaay out there. Who doesnt love a good conspiracy story? I know I do! Murphy and I might have to go to a different thread to dig into it.
((Hugs))
Did Rambler escape the Mexican jail yet? I miss her. Nobody else will talk Mayans with me.
Talk to rambleroid...in Mexico...if willing..

Got no idea what's up with that Calgary,canadian Rambler...
Just more and more rambling with no co-op..
She's on a Mayan Mission..I guess!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#497124 Feb 23, 2013
Columbo wrote:
'dispise''existance'-- Jesse Grund Nov. 2007
'disintigrate'-- Richard Grund Oct. 2008
'fool-proof suffication'-- Unknown June 2008
HEY STUPID!!!!!

You're wasting your efforts!! Everybody knows the Grunds are INNOCENT.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497125 Feb 23, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
HEY STUPID!!!!!
You're wasting your efforts!! Everybody knows the Grunds are INNOCENT.
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008. The subpoenas were included in the discovery. He was at the courthouse waiting to testify when the search for "fool-proof suffication" was made. LE investigated Jesse to appease cindy and he was NEVER a suspect.

“As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#497126 Feb 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you -> bibleNews...God Bless Always!
Hey Krissy!!!!
...Now that you watched "The Obama Deception 2008"
This 2013 Major Prophecies ...IN PLAIN VIEW..
It will fill the blanks for you..Just have an open mind..
you will understand...
Got a busy schedule today, will try to get back later this afternoon!
God Bless and have a Great Weekend...
Thanks murph! I will watch more of it later when it starts to rain.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#497127 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008. The subpoenas were included in the discovery. He was at the courthouse waiting to testify when the search for "fool-proof suffication" was made. LE investigated Jesse to appease cindy and he was NEVER a suspect.
“As far as the charge goes of first-degree murder, I believe that is what she did. I believe that she deliberately murdered her child, so I think that the charge was appropriate,” Ashton told ”Political Connections” on Central Florida News 13.
AN -ITA- But have you noticed that there are a couple of posters who seem to know who the real killer of Caylee is? They come so very close to posting the true ID but then back off.

Hopefully they will have a word with the lying sniveling gutless coward and encourage Him /Her to grow a pair and have the courage to step up to the plate and let us all know once and for all -
WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE so that Casey can come out of hiding.

It would be the right thing to do, Casey has suffered enough - especially now with Jodi stealing all the limelight.

If the real killer is reading posts on this thread - then do the honorable thing and make public who it is WHO KILLED CAYLEE.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#497128 Feb 23, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
There you go..
I'm a lady Murphy! I prefer to be called a stocking!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#497129 Feb 23, 2013
Casey wrote:
<quoted text>
I am a moron but even I can see that you are talking to the same person. There is only one person here on my side. The rest are sock puppets.
Maybe so, Casey. I'm a moron too, but I know real dedication when I read it. I would think anybody reading would realize that. Days is doing God's work! I can see the forest now. And I am a stocking!
La La Land

Bethlehem, PA

#497130 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Cindy already knew when she called 911, that Caylee was dead. She was frantic thinking about Casey spending the rest of her life in jail, or worse, so she attempted to try and make Jesse the scapegoat to lure investigators away from from her daughter. It was Cindy who figured out all the angles for covering up for Casey. Without Cindy, Casey would never have got away with it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497131 Feb 23, 2013
La La Land wrote:
<quoted text>
I believe Cindy already knew when she called 911, that Caylee was dead. She was frantic thinking about Casey spending the rest of her life in jail, or worse, so she attempted to try and make Jesse the scapegoat to lure investigators away from from her daughter. It was Cindy who figured out all the angles for covering up for Casey. Without Cindy, Casey would never have got away with it.
On June 16, 2008, casey and Caylee left home and one never to returned. The other returned involuntarily. The two neighbors, Mark Furman, Pam Plesea and Jesse said there was a fight. Cindy's coworkers said cindy was advised to throw casey out. We heard cindy threaten to take Caylee away from casey. Shirley Plesea wrote an email to her sister about cindy getting custody of Caylee.

Yet when asked, cindy told three other versions. It was time for casey to find her own place. Caylee and casey needed to bond and "my angel is missing...jealousy has taken her from me".
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497132 Feb 23, 2013
S/b one never returned
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#497133 Feb 23, 2013
"She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother’s love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?"
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#497134 Feb 23, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Days is doing God's work!
like all of your other sick, twisted perceptions, God doesn't approve of felon murderer baby killers like casey anthony nor does He look kindly on those who ignorantly support them
felon murderer casey anthony will someday answer to God when she stands before Him for judgment and He certainly won't welcome her into His domain
let the b!tch burn in HELL as she is now doing on a smaller scale by comparison

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#497135 Feb 23, 2013
MO his meant indy knew Caylee was probablly dead and Casey had killed her.
motive=jealousy

"This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don’t know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her."
Tim Hortons WI-FI

United States

#497136 Feb 23, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Sogi! Caylee was dead before Jesse left the courthouse on June 16, 2008.
NOT ACCORDING TO the Florida death certificate of Caylee Marie Anthony -- but that is irrelevant.
FYI

AOL

#497137 Feb 23, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh really?
We will soon find out if you finally made it to mod status or if you are lying.
report all of her impersonating a mod 496953 and 496988 and 497077. saying u r a mod and pretending to be a mod will get you banned!

everyone should also report all of gloomy vulgar posts. also report the ones where gloo claims to call the mods

and mary or sanka's m....b..... vulgar comments.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,154,307
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 19 min Anne 96,661
Convicted rapist, murderer Joseph 'Crazy Joe' S... (Oct '08) 2 hr tyler4 35
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 2 hr Mary NY 26,201
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Mothra 49,236
Online Roleplay 9 hr Kaitlyn 3
Internet, zoning make adult bookstores endanger... 9 hr taroB 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]