Comments
461,641 - 461,660 of 486,663 Comments Last updated 3 hrs ago
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496890 Feb 22, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"There is no such thing as a coincidence in this world, there is only the inevitable."
let this be a lesson to her not to repeatedly call gloomy the "C" word!

BWAahahahahhaahahhahahahhahaha !
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496891 Feb 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL!!! you gotta be kiddin' me, dayz posts are gone, really? ;)
Different location in Canada tho - Maybe he finally found a job he will love..

NAMBLA's Bookstore : 614 Oakhill Pl, Calgary, Canada,
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496892 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Just don't put little boy undies on it or you may end up with a split in them like the shorts that were found at the Caylee crime scene.
Thank's for the Giggles.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496893 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayz posts are gone and rambler pops in? LOL!
looks like she's testing the waters 'cuz the last tsunami that came through drowned her ass!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496894 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
let this be a lesson to her not to repeatedly call gloomy the "C" word!
BWAahahahahhaahahhahahahhahaha !
LOL! Is that what he called me ? I should have taken time to read his comments rather than scrolling by. Just too
redundant for me.

GuesS we will have to wait a little longer before we will know
WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496895 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It's because those things never happened. She is a woman that is use to sex being something she feels she is so good at that no man could possibly want anyone other than her.
She came up with her mastubating story long after she was arrested.
She wanted Travis, he was a successful business man, a nice home, a nice car. He was loved by many people. She wanted that life and life style.
Good Morning MNY::

The thing that kinda surprised me is the questioning about her showing up at OTHER BOYFRIEND'S homes after they broke up with her.
Quite a pattern being methodically made by the prosecutor.
Bet those other boyfriend's are now thinking HOW LUCKY I AM to still be breathing.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496896 Feb 22, 2013
<quoted text>
ROFL!!! you gotta be kiddin' me, dayz posts are gone, really? ;)
Yep.
Dr Drew

United States

#496900 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons Wi-Fi wrote:
Casey Anthony case sound bites.
A few of my faves.
***"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN
***"My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," -- Cindy Anthony
***"Jesse has stayed in our daughter's life right along." "Was he following her? I don't know." "My daughter was starting to get concerned because he was just showing up unexpectedly."-- George Anthony
***"Is there anyone else you think we need to be investigating?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Yes. Jesse Grund." -- Lee Anthony
***"Who else do you think could be involved?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Jesse Grund" -- Annie Downing
"Anyone else?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"No" -- Annie Dowing
***"Casey was telling her attorney's, and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee." -- JESSE GRUND
****may have said that I drowned Casey. I think that is what they're trying to say.--JESSE GRUND
****SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
--CASEY ANTHONY
Rambler broke out of rehab?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496901 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons Wifi wrote:
Casey Anthony case sound bites.
A few of my faves.
***"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN
***"My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," -- Cindy Anthony
***"Jesse has stayed in our daughter's life right along." "Was he following her? I don't know." "My daughter was starting to get concerned because he was just showing up unexpectedly."-- George Anthony
***"Is there anyone else you think we need to be investigating?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Yes. Jesse Grund." -- Lee Anthony
***"Who else do you think could be involved?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"Jesse Grund" -- Annie Downing
"Anyone else?" -- Linda Drane-Burdick
"No" -- Annie Downing
***"Casey was telling her attorney's, and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee." -- JESSE GRUND
****may have said that I drowned Casey. I think that is what they're trying to say.--JESSE GRUND
****SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
--CASEY ANTHONY
Every body on here knows of your obsession of desire to be Casey's lover by defaming and accusing a innocent person constantly.
This makes at least fifty times you've posted this same shyt,if this is all the evidence you have a very mental and serious problem.
Nobody believed it the first time and no body believes it now.
It is a complete impossibility to make people suspect Jesse.IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN EVER.
Dr Drew

United States

#496902 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayz posts are gone and rambler pops in? LOL!
What the heck is going on around here?

Let's figure this out.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496903 Feb 22, 2013
Shakes Spear wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try taking a bath, and maybe drown that mildewy funk in your drawers!
Or would that create a tsunami in yer bathroom?
You show your complete inability to have any friends who even like you in any way.Your mentally sick

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#496905 Feb 22, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well stay tuned and you will learn that Jodi is a whore and a slut- same as Casey -- Jodi killed someone - same as Casey.
Jodi is a liar - same as Casey- Jodi tried to cover up murder scene - same as Casey. Jodie tried to blame her parents for her actions - same as Casey. Jodi accused her parents of abuse - same as Casey.
Everyone knew Jodi was the killer after the first week - same as Casey. People hate Jodi - same as Casey. There is also a fruitcake out there who is lying their assz off trying to protect Jodi - same as Casey. GOT THE PICTURE YET ?
And Murphy is an idiot same as days.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496906 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
None! Everything he owned was checked by LE, his home was checked by LE. She made that up a year after she sat in jail.
Probably got the inspiration for her accusations whilst singing
'O Holy Night' in the jail contest where she beat out 50 other contestants....

She probably thought of Travis as her Hole TEE HEE Knight.

In December 2010, accused killer Jodi Arias beat out some 50 other inmates in a singing caroling competition (ala American Idol) behind bars. Top prize? A Christmas stocking brimming with goodies as well as a turkey dinner for herself and her cellmates.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/02/arias-j...

NOTE: Perfect example of your Tax $$$ at work !

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#496907 Feb 22, 2013
Shakes Spear wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try taking a bath, and maybe drown that mildewy funk in your drawers!
Or would that create a tsunami in yer bathroom?
Stop sniffing undies perv.

Level 8

New York

#496908 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Different location in Canada tho - Maybe he finally found a job he will love..
NAMBLA's Bookstore : 614 Oakhill Pl, Calgary, Canada,
Check your e-mail.:)
Dr Drew

United States

#496909 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Every body on here knows of your obsession of desire to be Casey's lover by defaming and accusing a innocent person constantly.
This makes at least fifty times you've posted this same shyt,if this is all the evidence you have a very mental and serious problem.
Nobody believed it the first time and no body believes it now.
It is a complete impossibility to make people suspect Jesse.IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN EVER.
WHO CARES what people on a public forum think?
It's not like what you think, or what I think, remotely matters.

It only matters what Casey thinks - what Cindy thinks - what George thinks - what Lee thinks - what Jan Garavaglia thinks - and what Federal Prosecutors think.

Everyone else is insignificant.

Level 8

New York

#496910 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
The thing that kinda surprised me is the questioning about her showing up at OTHER BOYFRIEND'S homes after they broke up with her.
Bet those other boyfriend's are now thinking HOW LUCKY I AM to still be breathing.
I bet the one ex-bf who was helping her lie about Travis being a pedo and sending him cripted messages in magazines won't be lying anytime too soon!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496911 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
IT"S BACK !!!

Godd O's - Perhaps this also means that a sniveling lying teat sucking coward will also soon appear to tell us WHO KILLED CAYLEE.

Damn I hate lying sniveling teat suckling yellow livered cowards.

Things are looking up hopefully Todday may be the day, lets just
Wait
And
Watch.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496912 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
As is Jess I bet.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496913 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
YW muchly...I happen to like Dr.Drew - A well spoken intelligent man so unlike the screaming of Gracie & Janey.
For you and any others who may be interested in his show last night I will post some snips & the link to transcripts where he is taling with Abe - One of Toadi's boyfriends.
I like him personally too Gloomy, but I wanted answers about the psychological aspects of the CA case and discovered he was as clueless about it as I was! He's supposed to be the psychiatrist every show invites on to give insight, but he asks more questions than he answers. Since Celeb. Rehab's his baby, shouldn't he know CA wasn't a drug addict?
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with you about JVM's screaming and NG's theatrics. I will happily read what you put up GD, thank you:D

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min sonicfilter 1,101,053
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 48 min Jane 17,646
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 52 min Murph 70,459
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 1 hr Princess Hey 4,166
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 2 hr Lon Spector 33
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 2 hr bunner 257
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr Lon Spector 196
•••
•••
•••