CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#497040 Feb 22, 2013
Talk about DENSE! LMAO!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#497041 Feb 22, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You come down hard on this woman for shoplifting, yet it was just fine with you when Casey stole, stole, & stole some more. And it wasn't petit theft.
He is mesmerized by Casey's saggy teats and black blobs.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#497042 Feb 22, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I keep asking you, but you don't answer. What do you expect Casey to say at her bankruptcy hearing?
What does Nancy Grace have to do with it? Does Casey owe money to her?
Sh'll prolly say "I've always relied on the financial kindness of strangers and now that I am infamous everyone knows to keep their funds away from me. I'm broke yer honor."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497043 Feb 22, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
He is mesmerized by Casey's saggy teats and black blobs.
That's the only explanation that makes sense.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#497044 Feb 22, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
This video I sent to Governor Charlie Crist in 2009...
When I contacted him about Caylee...His rep sent me
a few emails for me to contact and resolved the issue
at every one satisfaction...
If your only 30 minutes in...wait till you get half the
film ...till the end..it's amazing...and keep in mind that
stuff came out 5 years ago..
and there is so much more since then!
Enjoy...we'll talk about it later
I guess I need to watch more of the video, because I'm still not sure what you are talking about Murph. I'll keep watching and catch you later.:)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#497045 Feb 22, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Sh'll prolly say "I've always relied on the financial kindness of strangers and now that I am infamous everyone knows to keep their funds away from me. I'm broke yer honor."
An eloquent plea!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497048 Feb 22, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course you do, right Snake ?
And what makes you think the 5th DCA didn't
have my information on file already ?
Cuz they did received my Priority Mail Package..
months before they held the hearing on January 8th 2013...
I thought you would understand...!!!
Have a Nice weekend Snake!
Well I wasn't gonna tell you this but I also sent them a priority mail package and told them you were full of shi#
I had it notarized too! I told them I also was a volunteer for sheriff John's Citizen Patrol and showed my Canadian crupo ID.
When one claims to be part of a volunteer citizen patrol group That gets even the president of the USA attention. For good measure I added I was also a Writing and Editing Professional just like you did ..

Level 8

New York

#497049 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't know what your spiritual beliefs are but on, I can tell you when it was because it's still in my notes, on Friday July 25th at 2:25 p.m. I was praying with somebody on the phone and I had what's called an open vision and here's what an open vision is in ah, Christian faith.
I could be sitting here looking at you but I wouldn't be seeing you I would be seeing something else.
And this is what I saw in the vision, I saw Caylee asleep on her right side, I saw sand and dirt shavings I knew water was over here because I could smell it, and I saw a gray house here and it looked like she was sleeping because she was totally motionless on her right side and then in the vision I saw ah, what appeared to be a very large man and in my notes I wrote human or angel, I don't know, who reached down with his right hand took her by his left and walked away. "
-- Richard Grund police interview
God Bless Richard and Jesse Grund <3

Level 8

New York

#497051 Feb 22, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well I wasn't gonna tell you this but I also sent them a priority mail package and told them you were full of shi#
I had it notarized too! I told them I also was a volunteer for sheriff John's Citizen Patrol and showed my Canadian crupo ID.
When one claims to be part of a volunteer citizen patrol group That gets even the president of the USA attention. For good measure I added I was also a Writing and Editing Professional just like you did ..
OMG! I'm laughing so hard!
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497052 Feb 22, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I guess I need to watch more of the video, because I'm still not sure what you are talking about Murph. I'll keep watching and catch you later.:)
Welcome to the club ! No one ever knows what Murph is talking about - I doubt if she even does.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#497055 Feb 22, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's the only explanation that makes sense.
Your cute..so cute..

Just sit back and wait like everyone else for the
Bombshells to drop...and go wild like everyone else
when they drop...and try to analyse what the hell
just happenned like everyone else..Smile!

Have a Great Weekend!

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#497056 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
She deserves the death penalty!!!!!!!!
Don't worry, Jose will prolly gun her down himself to get some needed publicity. A live Casey is no story what so ever.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#497057 Feb 22, 2013
Was Baez on whatever show he was supposed to be on recently?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#497058 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
The friendsofcaylee.com website was proxied thru godaddy.com on Decemeber 26, 2008 and expires Dec. 2013.
Grund was recruiting "friends" to join and hinted that a "one time registration fee" was coming down the pike if enough people joined.
That is likely one of the reasons the Anthony's DID Trademark Caylee's name -- to STOP Grund & ghouls from making money in Caylee's name.
Family Merger?
ARE YOU FVCKING SMOKING CRACK?
Sure..
Go Have a Tim on me Dick...
...They're addictive aren't they!!!

Problem is that R.Grund is Not all he claims to be!
what kind of bullsh*t are you trying to pull here Ohio?

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#497059 Feb 22, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Was Baez on whatever show he was supposed to be on recently?
If he was the tv guide isn't saying, then again I don't get the dufus channel since Rambler left. Is there a direct correlation?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497060 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
She deserves the death penalty!!!!!!!!
She liked Casey and they were still friends right? Haven't you noticed that something is mentally and morally wrong with everyone who likes or befriends Casey ?
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497062 Feb 22, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure..
Go Have a Tim on me Dick...
...They're addictive aren't they!!!

OMG you are so nasty and dirty minded ! You need reported!

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#497063 Feb 22, 2013
Grundini prolly envisioned one of Casey's black blobs enlarging and doing bad things.

They're that terrifingly memorable.
Riverside

Riverside, CA

#497065 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons WI-FI wrote:
<quoted text>
"I don't know what your spiritual beliefs are but on, I can tell you when it was because it's still in my notes, on Friday July 25th at 2:25 p.m. I was praying with somebody on the phone and I had what's called an open vision and here's what an open vision is in ah, Christian faith.
I could be sitting here looking at you but I wouldn't be seeing you I would be seeing something else.
And this is what I saw in the vision, I saw Caylee asleep on her right side, I saw sand and dirt shavings I knew water was over here because I could smell it, and I saw a gray house here and it looked like she was sleeping because she was totally motionless on her right side and then in the vision I saw ah, what appeared to be a very large man and in my notes I wrote human or angel, I don't know, who reached down with his right hand took her by his left and walked away. "
-- Richard Grund police interview
I wonder who Dsntslp From Columbus Oh who post a Grund message on another site just 2 hrs ago, might be ?????? LOL
DianeAx

United States

#497067 Feb 22, 2013
Tim Hortons Wi-Fi wrote:
<quoted text>
I can assure you it isn't as interesting as the KioMarie Torres-Cruz defense deposition.
;-)
I'm sure!

But I only remember seeing the LE interviews.

I know the depo WAS
transcribed but I don't remember seeing it in any doc release.

Were media outlets asked to keep a lid on it?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Joy 1,603,587
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Simpleton 63,982
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 98,519
Puerto Rico Sucks (Jun '08) 8 hr Rectal Blaster 1,336
News Student zapped by Taser leaves juvenile detenti... (Mar '08) 16 hr Thaliamar Jimenez 161
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) Sat Angela 40
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Sep 22 LizW 73,841

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages