CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Dr Drew

United States

#496902 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dayz posts are gone and rambler pops in? LOL!
What the heck is going on around here?

Let's figure this out.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496903 Feb 22, 2013
Shakes Spear wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try taking a bath, and maybe drown that mildewy funk in your drawers!
Or would that create a tsunami in yer bathroom?
You show your complete inability to have any friends who even like you in any way.Your mentally sick

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#496905 Feb 22, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well stay tuned and you will learn that Jodi is a whore and a slut- same as Casey -- Jodi killed someone - same as Casey.
Jodi is a liar - same as Casey- Jodi tried to cover up murder scene - same as Casey. Jodie tried to blame her parents for her actions - same as Casey. Jodi accused her parents of abuse - same as Casey.
Everyone knew Jodi was the killer after the first week - same as Casey. People hate Jodi - same as Casey. There is also a fruitcake out there who is lying their assz off trying to protect Jodi - same as Casey. GOT THE PICTURE YET ?
And Murphy is an idiot same as days.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496906 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
None! Everything he owned was checked by LE, his home was checked by LE. She made that up a year after she sat in jail.
Probably got the inspiration for her accusations whilst singing
'O Holy Night' in the jail contest where she beat out 50 other contestants....

She probably thought of Travis as her Hole TEE HEE Knight.
..........

In December 2010, accused killer Jodi Arias beat out some 50 other inmates in a singing caroling competition (ala American Idol) behind bars. Top prize? A Christmas stocking brimming with goodies as well as a turkey dinner for herself and her cellmates.

http://www.hlntv.com/video/2013/01/02/arias-j...

NOTE: Perfect example of your Tax $$$ at work !

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Orlando, FL

#496907 Feb 22, 2013
Shakes Spear wrote:
<quoted text>
You should try taking a bath, and maybe drown that mildewy funk in your drawers!
Or would that create a tsunami in yer bathroom?
Stop sniffing undies perv.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496908 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
Different location in Canada tho - Maybe he finally found a job he will love..
NAMBLA's Bookstore : 614 Oakhill Pl, Calgary, Canada,
Check your e-mail.:)
Dr Drew

United States

#496909 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Every body on here knows of your obsession of desire to be Casey's lover by defaming and accusing a innocent person constantly.
This makes at least fifty times you've posted this same shyt,if this is all the evidence you have a very mental and serious problem.
Nobody believed it the first time and no body believes it now.
It is a complete impossibility to make people suspect Jesse.IT ISN'T GOING TO HAPPEN EVER.
WHO CARES what people on a public forum think?
It's not like what you think, or what I think, remotely matters.

It only matters what Casey thinks - what Cindy thinks - what George thinks - what Lee thinks - what Jan Garavaglia thinks - and what Federal Prosecutors think.

Everyone else is insignificant.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496910 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning MNY::
The thing that kinda surprised me is the questioning about her showing up at OTHER BOYFRIEND'S homes after they broke up with her.
Quite a pattern being methodically made by the prosecutor.
Bet those other boyfriend's are now thinking HOW LUCKY I AM to still be breathing.
I bet the one ex-bf who was helping her lie about Travis being a pedo and sending him cripted messages in magazines won't be lying anytime too soon!
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496911 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep.
IT"S BACK !!!

Godd O's - Perhaps this also means that a sniveling lying teat sucking coward will also soon appear to tell us WHO KILLED CAYLEE.

Damn I hate lying sniveling teat suckling yellow livered cowards.

Things are looking up hopefully Todday may be the day, lets just
Wait
And
Watch.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496912 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning MNY::
The thing that kinda surprised me is the questioning about her showing up at OTHER BOYFRIEND'S homes after they broke up with her.
Quite a pattern being methodically made by the prosecutor.
Bet those other boyfriend's are now thinking HOW LUCKY I AM to still be breathing.
As is Jess I bet.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496913 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
YW muchly...I happen to like Dr.Drew - A well spoken intelligent man so unlike the screaming of Gracie & Janey.
For you and any others who may be interested in his show last night I will post some snips & the link to transcripts where he is taling with Abe - One of Toadi's boyfriends.
I like him personally too Gloomy, but I wanted answers about the psychological aspects of the CA case and discovered he was as clueless about it as I was! He's supposed to be the psychiatrist every show invites on to give insight, but he asks more questions than he answers. Since Celeb. Rehab's his baby, shouldn't he know CA wasn't a drug addict?
That said, I wholeheartedly agree with you about JVM's screaming and NG's theatrics. I will happily read what you put up GD, thank you:D
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496914 Feb 22, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
I don't believe in beating kids, never touched my own, but if there ever were a case that called for an ass beatin' with a wooden spoon, this kid is it!
little brat punk!
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/2013/02/22/17...
I agree, I know a woman in southern Ca who got arrested four times in almost the same kind of thing,her 13 yr old son wanted to leave and head downtown to hang out with his friends at 9 at night,each time she said no there was 911 call made about abuse and four times she was arrested and taken downtown and four times the charges were dismissed. She finally at her wit's end,with the help of friend's,finally got the brat arrested for theft,I think he is out of juvinile now,but his mother has a restraining order against him. Said it hurt's like hell but she has three other sibling's at home and didnt need that kind of role model for them.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#496915 Feb 22, 2013
.
.
.
.
.
every single one of us should report the "C" posts again for abuse..........
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496916 Feb 22, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I bet the one ex-bf who was helping her lie about Travis being a pedo and sending him cripted messages in magazines won't be lying anytime too soon!
I thought the prosecutor presenting that little tidbit was awesome,because I hadn't heard about that before.and your right,wonder if he can be recalled now.
gloomy days

Buena Park, CA

#496917 Feb 22, 2013
OH Lawd! Who ever would have thought that the new painful Canada Dentures could cause such a flurry of hate filled vile comments.

Are they not sharp enough to bite through a PeenyButt Sannie and a slice of cake perhaps?

Such a hate filled frenzy - Hope he doesn't have a gun & a knife.

Fired from the NAMBLA bookstore perhaps ?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496919 Feb 22, 2013
Dr Drew wrote:
<quoted text>
WHO CARES what people on a public forum think?
It's not like what you think, or what I think, remotely matters.
It only matters what Casey thinks - what Cindy thinks - what George thinks - what Lee thinks - what Jan Garavaglia thinks - and what Federal Prosecutors think.
Everyone else is insignificant.
Wrong again::

Nobody cares what Casey thinks
Nobody cares what Cindy thinks
Nobody cares what George think's
Nobody cares what Lee thinks

They are the insignificant ones,allway have been and allways will be.

People respect what Jan Garavaglia think's,she is well respected.

So the bottom line is your no #1 in the insignificant group.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496920 Feb 22, 2013
Here is an excerpt of the messages that Jodi wrote in the magazines she attempted to secret out of the jail. Too bad she couldn't find a felon to exchange letters with that could mail them to her father.

"You f--ked up. What you told my attorney next day directly contradicts what I've been saying for over a year. Get down here ASAP and see me before you talk to them again and before you testify so we can fix this."

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496922 Feb 22, 2013
Riverside wrote:
<quoted text> Well stay tuned and you will learn that Jodi is a whore and a slut- same as Casey -- Jodi killed someone - same as Casey.
Jodi is a liar - same as Casey- Jodi tried to cover up murder scene - same as Casey. Jodie tried to blame her parents for her actions - same as Casey. Jodi accused her parents of abuse - same as Casey.
Everyone knew Jodi was the killer after the first week - same as Casey. People hate Jodi - same as Casey. There is also a fruitcake out there who is lying their assz off trying to protect Jodi - same as Casey. GOT THE PICTURE YET ?
Yo My favorite cyber Snake...,Sorry I was Sun Worshiping!

I've read all your posts..
Are you ever bitter..!

If you paid attention., this morning T_Trex posted his own list
of para~lel~les between Casey and Jodi ...wich are very different
than yours...

Read them., and then Read your's again...Why?

What are the odds., that both cases have so many familiarities.,
as if someone kind of Planned the whole dam thing...Why?

As CRAZY has Casey Anthony re-surfacing has a Para-Legal...Why?

As Crazy has The 5th DCA tossed only 2 of 4 counts and yet
quadruple one count of the same charge...Why?

Cheney Mason / Casey Anthony..We keep Fighting...Why?

Casey Anthony files Bankcruptcy in Federal Court.Why?
$800K to WHO?

Why do you think all this is Happening?
To Feed Nancy Grace's Time Slot Ratings...?
Think again... Right?

You don't hear Nancy reporting Casey nor Caylee Lately Right?

Queen Grace is too busy Promoting her Vulgar Views of a Self-satire-proof no-face Liberty Statuette of a
New Breed of B*tches ghoulish stalkers of ghoulish stakers...
against womenhood..

Given that I AM FRENCH..and The Statue of Liberty is a Gift
From France, I join the American to Save the Moral Values of
Women in the World...

I agree, that Nancy Grace is one of those who staines the Pure Fabrick of American Society.

Casey..she's got a Good Team of Patriotics supporting her..
and she'll Win with Flying Colour..

Cuz., I'm her Witness Caylee was Alive June 19th 2008 and
Casey is my Witness it was me..who was there...June 19th 2008.

Like it or Not...But there is so much more on the Horizon..
Brace yourself Snake...
3326
ColumbusCowboy

United States

#496923 Feb 22, 2013
gloomy days wrote:
<quoted text>
IT"S BACK !!!
Godd O's - Perhaps this also means that a sniveling lying teat sucking coward will also soon appear to tell us WHO KILLED CAYLEE.
Damn I hate lying sniveling teat suckling yellow livered cowards.
Things are looking up hopefully Todday may be the day, lets just
Wait
And
Watch.
What's back, darlin?
ColumbusCowboy

United States

#496924 Feb 22, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again::
Nobody cares what Casey thinks
Nobody cares what Cindy thinks
Nobody cares what George think's
Nobody cares what Lee thinks
They are the insignificant ones,allway have been and allways will be.
People respect what Jan Garavaglia think's,she is well respected.
So the bottom line is your no #1 in the insignificant group.
Oh.......and what Dr. Phil thinks since he has the bucks to get to the bottom of what happened to Caylee.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Renaissance Writer 1,279,041
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 15 min RetiredProfessional 19,229
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Mothra 54,631
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 72,676
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 14 hr Princess Hey 9,526
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 15 hr Princess Hey 4,656
Song Title Game 15 hr Princess Hey 167
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages