CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,059)

Showing posts 461,161 - 461,180 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are asked to take a second polygraph, DID NOT pass the first one, ya Bimbo.
People who take two polygraphs and still show deception -- are not called as State witnesses.
Think.
Bravo...You are 100% correct..

Sorry T-Trex You really did should have "THINK" first
before writing that one down...You are 100% Wrong.
And keep a watch for the blond!!!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
I think it's called, "stabnesia". What a lying sack..
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

"Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of stories."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

Interview tapes released by Orlando police show Cindy Anthony telling authorities that she felt that Grund was responsible for Caylee’s disappearance.

“My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," Cindy Anthony tells a detective, who replies:“We know that Jesse doesn't have Caylee."

Grund confirmed that he has taken a polygraph test to clear his name, and told Lauer he’s been cooperating in the investigation into the disappearance of the little girl.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
Who's the EXPERTS??? "The Nancy Drew Valdez*"?

Nice set of "Capital's" when they end up Screwed
and incapable to determine the FACTS...

Then they all start blowing it all out of proportion
...and basicly telling the public..Let Me Entertain You!!!
in other words [screw you]...

Then The Nancy Drew Valdez* say...
Hey You Guys! Follow US on FB and...

You Twitters tell us what to think...
Entertain US....Because ....We're Screwed!

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Is Rambler still held at the Mexican Border???

Just wondering..They got nasty jail cells in Mexico!

Not even close to Casey's 100% Comfort & Privacy!!!

Just sayin...
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Jodi just stated that she wanted to die. It's too bad she didn't feel that way before she stabbed Travis 29 times, shot him in the head and slash his throat.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most intelligent criminal profiler ever and is nearly always right on target.
ABSOLUTELY ! One of the best Psycholinguistic Experts ever.

She would could have a lot of fun reading some of the posts from the killer lovers on this thread - that's probably why they dislike her so much - She skeers 'em. LOL !!

Aside..

I need a Blue Eyed Colorado drawl fix. Hope he comes back.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

AN other wrote:
Jodi just stated that she wanted to die. It's too bad she didn't feel that way before she stabbed Travis 29 times, shot him in the head and slash his throat.
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
Next it will be revealed that Daddy had a pet mouse.

Too bad Momma didn't whack it with her wooden spoon.

Had she done so Travis may still be alive.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Jodi still loves Travis. Jodi wants to die because she killed Travis. So instead of pleading guilty and letting the state assist her suicide, she decides to kill Travis AND destroy his reputation. What kind of love is that?

“BEER”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

PLEASE

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to the letter addressing those who agreed to a polygraph and those who refused.
By submitting to the polygraph, those tested were eliminated from suspicion of abducting Caylee and/or being casey's accomplice.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
VERY INTERESTING!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

That was soooooooooooooo weak, Jodi Arias just signed her own death warrant. Why take the rope Jodi, it wasn't used in the murder..oh that's right, there never was a rope! LMAO

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
That's b/c they see that dying ain't so fun.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

Wow, finally this thread has moved on to another killer, or, has it? It is hard to believe there are still people talking about that Anthony loser, I forget her first name/?
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

hal lucinations wrote:
Wow, finally this thread has moved on to another killer, or, has it? It is hard to believe there are still people talking about that Anthony loser, I forget her first name/?
Her first name is killer.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Judged:

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.
I could be wrong but didn't the shell casing fall into coagulated blood? If that's the case, the shooting came after a stabbing.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's b/c they see that dying ain't so fun.
I wonder why Smurf still thinks that Rambler was banned when those of us in the know also know that the PV addy was just a blind -

She is actually in a WPP for the upcoming RG trial. The FBI had all her posts removed so she cannot be traced.

She had way too much evidence that she was making public.

Level 6

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 20, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Smurf still thinks that Rambler was banned when those of us in the know also know that the PV addy was just a blind -
She is actually in a WPP for the upcoming RG trial. The FBI had all her posts removed so she cannot be traced.
She had way too much evidence that she was making public.
One Word: Cartoonish!!!
Straight from The HomeLandNews Valdez!!!!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 461,161 - 461,180 of478,226
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

17 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 16 min LizW 17,332
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 29 min LizW 70,215
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 37 min sonicfilter 1,033,331
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr EyeOfTheNewt 95,800
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Lord Hater 42,961
Special court rules against families who claim ... (Feb '09) 6 hr 100 percent frienduh 127
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 7 hr Panamaed 2,631
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance