Comments
461,081 - 461,100 of 486,576 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496186 Feb 20, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most intelligent criminal profiler ever and is nearly always right on target.
ABSOLUTELY ! One of the best Psycholinguistic Experts ever.

She would could have a lot of fun reading some of the posts from the killer lovers on this thread - that's probably why they dislike her so much - She skeers 'em. LOL !!

Aside..

I need a Blue Eyed Colorado drawl fix. Hope he comes back.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496187 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Jodi just stated that she wanted to die. It's too bad she didn't feel that way before she stabbed Travis 29 times, shot him in the head and slash his throat.
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496188 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
Next it will be revealed that Daddy had a pet mouse.

Too bad Momma didn't whack it with her wooden spoon.

Had she done so Travis may still be alive.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496189 Feb 20, 2013
Jodi still loves Travis. Jodi wants to die because she killed Travis. So instead of pleading guilty and letting the state assist her suicide, she decides to kill Travis AND destroy his reputation. What kind of love is that?

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#496190 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to the letter addressing those who agreed to a polygraph and those who refused.
By submitting to the polygraph, those tested were eliminated from suspicion of abducting Caylee and/or being casey's accomplice.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
VERY INTERESTING!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#496191 Feb 20, 2013
That was soooooooooooooo weak, Jodi Arias just signed her own death warrant. Why take the rope Jodi, it wasn't used in the murder..oh that's right, there never was a rope! LMAO

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496192 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496193 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
That's b/c they see that dying ain't so fun.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#496194 Feb 20, 2013
Wow, finally this thread has moved on to another killer, or, has it? It is hard to believe there are still people talking about that Anthony loser, I forget her first name/?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496195 Feb 20, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
Wow, finally this thread has moved on to another killer, or, has it? It is hard to believe there are still people talking about that Anthony loser, I forget her first name/?
Her first name is killer.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496196 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.
I could be wrong but didn't the shell casing fall into coagulated blood? If that's the case, the shooting came after a stabbing.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496197 Feb 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
That's b/c they see that dying ain't so fun.
I wonder why Smurf still thinks that Rambler was banned when those of us in the know also know that the PV addy was just a blind -

She is actually in a WPP for the upcoming RG trial. The FBI had all her posts removed so she cannot be traced.

She had way too much evidence that she was making public.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496198 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Smurf still thinks that Rambler was banned when those of us in the know also know that the PV addy was just a blind -
She is actually in a WPP for the upcoming RG trial. The FBI had all her posts removed so she cannot be traced.
She had way too much evidence that she was making public.
One Word: Cartoonish!!!
Straight from The HomeLandNews Valdez!!!!!!
2543

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496199 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I could be wrong but didn't the shell casing fall into coagulated blood? If that's the case, the shooting came after a stabbing.
Yep. She's also claiming TA had a gun he kept on a shelf and she grabbed for it (unlocked and loaded?) and seriously, she was dragging him 55 seconds later, how could she stab and shoot him and have him chase her around the place threatening to kill her?
I keep praying the jury's not like the Pinellas Pinheads and buying this farce. She could barely squeeze a tear UNTIL she talked about HER life being kaput.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496200 Feb 20, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
Wow, finally this thread has moved on to another killer, or, has it? It is hard to believe there are still people talking about that Anthony loser, I forget her first name/?
Glad you changed Station...
That HomeLandNews Bunch are BirdFlipperKiller's!!!!
9696
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#496201 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. She's also claiming TA had a gun he kept on a shelf and she grabbed for it (unlocked and loaded?) and seriously, she was dragging him 55 seconds later, how could she stab and shoot him and have him chase her around the place threatening to kill her?
I keep praying the jury's not like the Pinellas Pinheads and buying this farce. She could barely squeeze a tear UNTIL she talked about HER life being kaput.
Did you hear the pundits? Jodi claimed that she climbed up to get the gun but when police arrived, there was no stool or ladder there. Also, did the closet door lock? Who has a lock on a closet? Travis is furious and trying to get in the closet and she has time to climb up and get the gun. Did she check to see if the safety was on? Did she check to see if it was loaded?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496202 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why Smurf still thinks that Rambler was banned when those of us in the know also know that the PV addy was just a blind -
She is actually in a WPP for the upcoming RG trial. The FBI had all her posts removed so she cannot be traced.
She had way too much evidence that she was making public.
I'm quite certain this is true.

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#496203 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Glad you changed Station...
That HomeLandNews Bunch are BirdFlipperKiller's!!!!
9696
What?

“Purple haze all in my brain”

Level 3

Since: May 12

Cherry Hill, NJ

#496204 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Her first name is killer.
Her first name is mud, old news, has been,in hiding for life...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496205 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.
Poor Toadi - She probably would have committed suicide right there at the crime scene had it not been for her broken finger - The one that got broken from the recoil when she pulled the trigger shooting Travis in the head.

Incidentally this caused her to buy another gun after the killing so she could commit suicide.

I am sure she is under close surveillance whilst in jail lest she find a knife which would allow her to commit Hara-Kiri.

HARA-KIRI=
A ritual suicide by disembowelment practiced by the Japanese samurai or formerly decreed by a court in lieu of the death penalty.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
3 word game (Jan '11) 44 min Princess Hey 13,414
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 49 min woodtick57 1,100,219
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr SpaceBlues 46,313
China Sees Growth in a Web of Fast Trains (Feb '10) 6 hr RayH 3
The alphabet (Jun '06) 9 hr Doug77 1,047
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 12 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 14 hr Rambler 192
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••