Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496174 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, it isn't strange.
Jesse and Casey's other friends were asked TO take polygraphs -- so law enforcement could figure out what all they were LYING about.
The Anthony's were OFFERED THE OPPORTUNITY to take polygraphs, if they felt doing so would clear their names in the public eye -- not because they were considered suspects.
Their lawyer, Mark Nejame, advised them not to take polygraphs, since they were not considered suspects by law enforcement.
"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN SEPTEMBER 2008
Very interesting..., you quote...

"And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation <--, of any kind concerning --> Caylee's status, we're not taking the --> direction that she's --> Not Alive!!!

What you SEE (On the visiontube) and what you (Hear on the News) has "NOT" been "Fair or Right" in their "Reporting of -->You, George and Lee " to ---You the Public!!!

Jessee and Casey's other Friends were asked to take polygraphs.,
--> So Law Enforcment could "figure out" what ***ALL*** they were
***LYING*** about...

What does'nt jive in your scenario "SIR" is that I requested from
the Orange County Sheriff Office ***Before*** this Media Trial was allowed to REPORT their Own News to the PUBLIC...

That I be given a Polygraph to confirm I was telling the TRUTH I had seen Casey with Caylee and an hispanic women in Glades County,
June 19th 2008 ...and all they had to do, is go check the name of the hispanic women next to mine on the "Signature Log" ....and I also suggested they give a Lie Detector Test (Polygraph) to Casey
if they ***DID*** want progress in their investigation...

FDLE REFUSED...
What is your explanation to this...
If the TEST proved I told the Truth...

Now Keep in mind...That my Offer still Stand...!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496175 Feb 20, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most intelligent criminal profiler ever and is nearly always right on target.
The FBI thought so.

How you doin', WAC?

Level 6

Location hidden

#496176 Feb 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong on all count's again.
Suspect are not told to take a poly,they are asked if they will take a poly,just like the non offendor's are.
But in this Case Jesse had nothing to be ashamed of or hide.
You cannot say the same for the Anthony family at all.
Destruction of evidence
Lying to investigator's
Changing stories to investigator's
Hindering an investigation
Creating false foundation's
Theft
Perjury
True they weren't charged with those,but the Perjury charge could be enforced at any time the Law decides to act on it.
When it comes to Honesty,I will go with The Grund Family hands down anytime.
Funny how you keep accusing Jesse after the police cleared him,he was a suspect or person of interest EVER.
Jessee was cleared and allowed to leave the state of Florida...
George was and still is, in my opinion, a *Person of Interst*..
The Ant's should be exterminated!

I agree with you that when It comes to Honesty,
Hands down to The Grund Family and that's a fact!
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496177 Feb 20, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Another lie p[osted by you::
Mark NeJame did not advise them not to take a Polygraph test.
Lee told his parents and Casey to refuse one.
Here's a link to the letter addressing those who agreed to a polygraph and those who refused.

By submitting to the polygraph, those tested were eliminated from suspicion of abducting Caylee and/or being casey's accomplice.

http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496178 Feb 20, 2013
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'

Level 6

Location hidden

#496179 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
People who are asked to take a second polygraph, DID NOT pass the first one, ya Bimbo.
People who take two polygraphs and still show deception -- are not called as State witnesses.
Think.
Bravo...You are 100% correct..

Sorry T-Trex You really did should have "THINK" first
before writing that one down...You are 100% Wrong.
And keep a watch for the blond!!!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496180 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
I think it's called, "stabnesia". What a lying sack..
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496181 Feb 20, 2013
"Detectives still can't shake the truth from Caylee's mom Casey, but her ex-fiancé, ex-lover and ex-best friend have talked and investigators want to make sure it's legitimate.

Sources told Eyewitness News exclusively that Casey's ex-fiancé Jesse Grund, ex-lover Ricardo Morales and ex-best friend Amy Huizenga all went through lie detector tests. Sources said they were conducted not because they were accused of anything, but to make sure detectives could confirm all the details of stories."

http://www.wftv.com/news/17483047/detail.html
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496182 Feb 20, 2013
By Mike Celizic
TODAYShow.com
updated 6:38 a.m. PT, Thurs., Oct. 2, 2008

Interview tapes released by Orlando police show Cindy Anthony telling authorities that she felt that Grund was responsible for Caylee’s disappearance.

“My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," Cindy Anthony tells a detective, who replies:“We know that Jesse doesn't have Caylee."

Grund confirmed that he has taken a polygraph test to clear his name, and told Lauer he’s been cooperating in the investigation into the disappearance of the little girl.

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/26988149/

Level 6

Location hidden

#496183 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
Who's the EXPERTS??? "The Nancy Drew Valdez*"?

Nice set of "Capital's" when they end up Screwed
and incapable to determine the FACTS...

Then they all start blowing it all out of proportion
...and basicly telling the public..Let Me Entertain You!!!
in other words [screw you]...

Then The Nancy Drew Valdez* say...
Hey You Guys! Follow US on FB and...

You Twitters tell us what to think...
Entertain US....Because ....We're Screwed!

Level 6

Location hidden

#496184 Feb 20, 2013
Is Rambler still held at the Mexican Border???

Just wondering..They got nasty jail cells in Mexico!

Not even close to Casey's 100% Comfort & Privacy!!!

Just sayin...
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496185 Feb 20, 2013
Jodi just stated that she wanted to die. It's too bad she didn't feel that way before she stabbed Travis 29 times, shot him in the head and slash his throat.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496186 Feb 20, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
She is one of the most intelligent criminal profiler ever and is nearly always right on target.
ABSOLUTELY ! One of the best Psycholinguistic Experts ever.

She would could have a lot of fun reading some of the posts from the killer lovers on this thread - that's probably why they dislike her so much - She skeers 'em. LOL !!

Aside..

I need a Blue Eyed Colorado drawl fix. Hope he comes back.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496187 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Jodi just stated that she wanted to die. It's too bad she didn't feel that way before she stabbed Travis 29 times, shot him in the head and slash his throat.
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496188 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
Uh-oh! Jodi has PTSD'
Next it will be revealed that Daddy had a pet mouse.

Too bad Momma didn't whack it with her wooden spoon.

Had she done so Travis may still be alive.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496189 Feb 20, 2013
Jodi still loves Travis. Jodi wants to die because she killed Travis. So instead of pleading guilty and letting the state assist her suicide, she decides to kill Travis AND destroy his reputation. What kind of love is that?

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#496190 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's a link to the letter addressing those who agreed to a polygraph and those who refused.
By submitting to the polygraph, those tested were eliminated from suspicion of abducting Caylee and/or being casey's accomplice.
http://media.cmgdigital.com/shared/news/docum...
VERY INTERESTING!!

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#496191 Feb 20, 2013
That was soooooooooooooo weak, Jodi Arias just signed her own death warrant. Why take the rope Jodi, it wasn't used in the murder..oh that's right, there never was a rope! LMAO

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496192 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Never ceases to amaze me how all these crazies who want to die always have a change of mind after they have killed others.
Because it wasn't a serious consideration. Jodi Arias is a narcisist (sp?), loves herself too much to die!
She's cooking in oil with her explanation..remember, the pictures time stamps show he was dead in 55 seconds, and she's telling the jury she's running around the halls and closets and he's a "linebacker" and all this crazy time consuming with name calling and chasing her and telling her a "five year old can hold a camera better than you". BULLCHIT! There wasn't enough time to say "why are you still here?", let alone chase and tackle her.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496193 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
That's b/c they see that dying ain't so fun.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min Yeah 1,109,361
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min gcaveman1 46,596
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 58 min EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,843
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,481
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr Anne 96,430
Kids removed: Filthy home (Apr '09) 8 hr What 438
Police: Zimmerman accused of threatening driver 8 hr warm heart 3
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••