DianeAx

United States

#496399 Feb 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Hense- now we know you are diane ax, dumbass.
Hense?

What a great speller you are.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#496400 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Page 1 Sept 9, 2008 Transcript Jesse Grund
YM:.....You came down to the office today. Uh, we asked if you'd be willing to take a polygraph. You did. Uhm, after the polygraph examination, during which you, you made some comments such as I guess he was asking you about uhm, evidence questions, or questions about evidence, or hiding evidence, and it concerned us because you said something about to the extent of "you know, well if I'm going to be considered a suspect, or a person of interest, I want an attorney." Uh, this is after the polygraph was over. Correct?
JG: Right.
I wish there were some way to go back in time. I know we all think about that from time to time. Change things. Change the person that we are inside. But you canít, you canít go back. What happens, happens. There is already a plan already set aside already a path we are already on. No way to stop it.

georgie-marie
DianeAx

United States

#496401 Feb 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Who the heck is Todd??
I keep seeing references to Todd/Toad but I was MIA.
Good question.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496402 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should be informed that most young women do shave their hair and have been doing it for years.
And all shavings are placed in a box and shipped to Todd - Whereby he glues them on his body parts and scalp - Then dons his fatigues and wife beater shirt and strides upstairs demanding his LM make him a Peenybuut Sannie.

And of course lacking a wooden spoon or pet mouse she obeys his every demand.

AAHHH Yes the basement dwelling pervfelons of today will be tomorrows leaders.

Seig Todd ! Ya Silly ol Sod

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496403 Feb 20, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Hense?
What a great speller you are.
so is Murph, should you tell her or should I?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496405 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I CLICKY CLICKY FOR GLOOMY C*UNTFACE B!TH3S!
"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN SEPTEMBER 2008
Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony

MAY 2011:
"THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY."
Post-verdict Press Conference w/members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office
JULY 19, 2011:
"GEORGE ANTHONY WAS NEVER A SUSPECT".
Newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton - NOV. 2012
"I THINK GEORGE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.
"I CLICKY CLICKY FOR GLOOMY C*UNTFACE B!TH3S!"

OH My Lawd Todd! Does not your LM take this as a personal affront?
Or does she recognize that she is indeed one of those you comment upon.?
DianeAx

United States

#496406 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
How did Jodi do today? What did I miss?
I was busy on an unnamed website - declaring who I think killed Caylee......and why.
I'm curious to see how close I get, when "the liberation of Casey's mouth" finally gets here.
Who has a Jodi re-cap in two paragraphs or less?
TIA
You are driving me nutz.

Patience is NOT my strong suit.

Although it HAS improved tremendously since 2008.:)
DianeAx

United States

#496408 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
so is Murph, should you tell her or should I?
Murph's spelling errors are explainable.

Just Sayin'.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496409 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she stabbed him the very second he stepped out of the shower..right through the heart. I heard the entire apt. was clean of blood, that the ONLY room with blood was the bathroom. I think he stumbled to the sink and when HE bent over, she stabbed him those 9 times in the back. Once down, she grabbed his head and slit his throat. I think that's the foot/shoulder picture.
On another note, does anyone know the time that picture (her leg/his shoulder) was accidentally taken? I read or heard the breakdown of time once before, and I'm pretty sure it was said the whole grisly thing took less than a minute. Anyone?
Sorry I don't have the answer BUT sure as hell enjoy reading your posts

Most of my time is spent waiting for the yellow bellied sniveling slimy snot nosed- Momma's chit suckling coward to finally get the courage to post on here as to..

WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.?
DianeAx

United States

#496411 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I think you should be informed that most young women do shave their hair and have been doing it for years.
How would you know?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496412 Feb 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I wish there were some way to go back in time. I know we all think about that from time to time. Change things. Change the person that we are inside. But you canít, you canít go back. What happens, happens. There is already a plan already set aside already a path we are already on. No way to stop it.
georgie-marie
LMAO ! Bad enough that he was " Under The Microsope" when he wrote this BUT the finger of Sin pressed against his windpipe surely must have caused great pain. Damn she is one merciless Bitttch.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496416 Feb 20, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Murph's spelling errors are explainable.
Just Sayin'.
WHAAAA - She shared a trailer with a bunch of Meth Heads in Utah - Right ??
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496419 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
JESSE GRUND: Casey was telling her attorneys and Cindy was backing her up on this, that I killed Caylee.
LMAO! Is your name Todd ? Or are you nought but a sniveling a proxy for the lying slimy sniveling coward Todd ???

Close but not close enough Bumbo a simple diversion - I am waiting for Todd to state unequivocally WHO KILLED CAYLEE.

Howsoever as far as a penny-a-post goes nice try Bumbo.
During your travels from post to post - If you should encounter Todd would you be kind enough to let that lying slimy filthy yellow bellied coward know we all want to know WHO KILLED CAYLEE?

Should we search on defunct threads to find the answer ?

Ask him OK -DUMFKGMBUMBO ???

BOMSHELL TONIGHT...

BOLO for Todd who knows WHO KILLED CAYLEE !
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496424 Feb 20, 2013
BREAKING NEWS FROM OHIO....

FBI Agents are now storming a basement in the home of a LM in Columbus.
FBI agents have been watching several posts on Topix and are convinced that a killer lover is hiding out in this basement.

There is some speculation that " Todd The Fox' has been apprehended and will be placed in WPP along with his cohort Scram.

Eyewitness say the FBI carried out vast amounts of hats from the basement.

Computer searches have also revealed a great number of Proxy servers.

Tune into Nancy Grace for an update she was alive at the scene - Tony Tippy Toes alive... LMAO ya gotta be kidding.
DianeAx

United States

#496426 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
"My number one suspect has been Jesse all along," -- Cindy Anthony
The same Cindy of whom Commander Matt Irwin said, "nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way?"

Imagine that.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496427 Feb 20, 2013
OMG -- I am LMAO Muchly.... Just to read the hate filled venom spewed forth in the posts by Dollop A Daizey in defense of Todd One would almost believe that she is in fact Todd- And is not a She but a He.

Makes no difference whatever names she chooses - To me - She will always be a She who wants to be a He- Ergo the foul language that spews forth.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496428 Feb 20, 2013
Yikes ! Now Todd is wearing another hat posting and replying to itself.

Batton down the hatches- Keep ya powder dry - Todd walks among us.
Casey

United States

#496431 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know, right?
You and me have no life at all when all is said and done. I killed my kid btw.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496432 Feb 21, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAOOOOOOOOOO!!
CHORTLING LOUDLY at your C*NTFAC3 B!TCH meltdown.
You talk about Travis Alexander being a deviant, that's a really nasty thing to call women.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~Crazy Town USA~~~

#496434 Feb 21, 2013
DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> Good question.
Apparently dayz knows, no?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 11 min Bluestater 1,217,576
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 21 min LizW 18,065
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 48 min Green Mountain Man 52,735
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 71,661
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Red_Forman 17,645
News madoff jailed in ponzi scheme (Mar '09) 7 hr Zen_Tangle 21
News Local investors in no mood to toast Bernie Madoff (Feb '09) 7 hr Zen_Tangle 9
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]