Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496063 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
neffi lim=NASTY?
No argument there diax, jest sayin.
Nah she just thinks she is being cute with her play on words ..

She must have read the Book of Enoch about Nephilim.
Today Nephilim hide in bunkers.

Nephilim as written about in 2012....

Underground Bases & Nephilim are Real
We now have among us evil representatives in physical forms that do indeed look human, but are not."
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496066 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That's different, Jim.
The defense, courtesy of the FBI, shot huge holes in the State's circumstantial evidence.
Deal with it and move on.
Darly Cohen, Jesse Grund's former lawyer, just insisted that Jodi Arias is going to walk scot-free.
Interesting.
Really BI&CH,

I didnt see the Fbi poke any holes in::
Casey last person seen with a live Caylee and confirmed by herself.
Casey not calling 911 and reporting her daughter missing,kidnapped,or dead,and still hasnt.
Casey complaining about the car smelling bad.
Casey telling complete lies to all investigator's
Casey's complete lack of concern over her daughter missing,kidnapped,or dead.
Casey's so called attempt looking for her daughter by Pole dancing at a nightclub.
Caseys constant lies to family and friends about Caylee's where abouts.
Casey was the last person known to have drivven the death mobile.

And there was a whole lot more, That prepaid jury did not consider one single piece of circumstantial evidence.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496067 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
Cindy the spelling B
"What I saw was my daughter disparate for human compassion and friendship."
Hey AN are you making DESparaging remarks about Sin ??
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496069 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have dated Atheists and none of this would be happening right now.
OR you same difference
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496070 Feb 19, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Silly, he said he hates small dogs like the kind that kill their children, in other words, short, squat, ugly Casey.
HMM! 6:15 here and still the coward has not found the courage to state WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE !!

Wonder what shehe is waiting for ??
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496072 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
OBJECTION! CONJECTURE!
Excuse me but obviously the Arias Judge did not rule the pedo-related testimony constitutes "IMPERMISSIBLE HEARSAY" -- like Judge Perry did rule as to the ABSURD testimony of Jesse Grundhole.
I guess the Arias judge finds that Arias testimony IS sufficiently supported by proper evidence to go before the jury -- unlike Jesse Grundhole's testimony that Judge Perry found was wholly unsupported hearsay.
PFFFFFFTT!!
BAM!
TSKY!
You'll be crying bucket's of tears when the prosecutor calls her on those lies.
Funny not one witness for the defence or prosecution verified that is true.In fact everybody EXCEPT JODIE,says he was a very descent educated guy,his ex girlfriends even stated they never ever heard Travis talk or act like that.
Jodie is lying period and she is guilty as hell, thats why her attorney put her on the stand,hoping she can convince them to give her life instead of death.
One thing is for sure she will get one or the other.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496073 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
OBJECTION! CONJECTURE!
Excuse me but obviously the Arias Judge did not rule the pedo-related testimony constitutes "IMPERMISSIBLE HEARSAY" -- like Judge Perry did rule as to the ABSURD testimony of Jesse Grundhole.
I guess the Arias judge finds that Arias testimony IS sufficiently supported by proper evidence to go before the jury -- unlike Jesse Grundhole's testimony that Judge Perry found was wholly unsupported hearsay.
PFFFFFFTT!!
BAM!
TSKY!
Mary's a smart cookie. Too bad she's not on that jury.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#496074 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA !!! A new Website may be a good thing. Perhaps the coward who knows who really killed Caylee will summon up the courage to post there showing undeniable proof who the real killer is.
At least that would help curtail all the idiotic theories that have been posted on this thread.
Hi there, you know that will be when hell freezes over, don't you? Casey is totally without remorse and/or shame and she is the only one who could tell what really happened, IMO.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496075 Feb 19, 2013
"A: They came I believe it was on a Tuesday because I think she had until Thursday originally to make a plea deal and then that following Monday. So it was around that time frame they came to my house. And naturally I couldn't let them in the house because Casey was there. So I came outside.
And Yuri Melich was asking me questions in my front yard about talking to Casey and it came out: Did you know that there was a search on your computer. And
Q: For?
A: For how to make chloroform. And I said: No."
A year later, cindy claims she made the search.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496076 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, you know that will be when hell freezes over, don't you? Casey is totally without remorse and/or shame and she is the only one who could tell what really happened, IMO.
Hi Back WAC !- Yes and as somebody already stated Travis is the only one who really knows what happened and he is dead - Much like little Caylee - she is unable to say what really happened because she is dead - slaughtered in fact much like Travis.

Hopefully the sniveling coward will meet the challenge and finally inform all WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496077 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, she's in over her head with lies.
This judge is giving her wide latitude to tell her story because this is a death penalty case and to set the stage for her expert to take the stand. The prosecutor will have the same opportunity when he steps up to question her with his own expert.

She has lied numerous times on the stand and every lie she has told is going to be challenged.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496079 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary's a smart cookie. Too bad she's not on that jury.
Mary pays attention is the reason why - she is one hot tater.
She doesn't have to read the testimony 5 times Nor tape the trial and watch if 5 times before she is able to comprehend and post that which is factual. May is our own Beth Karras of Topix.

Way to go Mar !! ;-)
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496080 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AN are you making DESparaging remarks about Sin ??
I think she is dispecable.

STM

“Happy Fall”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~~~Y'all~~~~~

#496081 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have dated Atheists and none of this would be happening right now.
What are you saying, atheists deal with psycho b*tches better than Mormons??

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#496082 Feb 19, 2013
FloridaStatute406_12 wrote:
Oh......Jodi's original travel schedule didn't even include a visit to see Travis Alexander -- and she didn't take a gun.
So much for premeditated murder.
Says who? Jodi? hahahahahahhahahahh
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496083 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear JA today say that she took the gas cans because gas is cheaper in Nevada, etc. anyplace other than CA? Where did she fill the car and the cans....Pasadena!
And bad bad Travis called terrible names - slut psycho etc and all it did was make poor littLE Toady feel - are ya ready for this ??

"YUCKY"

Besides being a cold blooded psychotic killer - methinks she must also be a Masochist. Lawdy if some guy made me feel YUCKY I would avoid him - Unless of course I was planning to slaughter him at some future date.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496084 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is dispecable.
Now you're being disrespektfull !! You need to get some Chloroform gum to freshen your mouth my girl.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496085 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying, atheists deal with psycho b*tches better than Mormons??
Of course silly - Atheists only take one wife and they wear the little boy pants in the house.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496086 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi and Casey are Sociopaths. In their minds, they felt they had every reason to do what they did. With Sociopaths, it's all about them and only them. when and if they do cry, it's only for themselves. Jodi sits and and fakes the answers to questions all as if it was just some game or coffee klatch. She seems rather emotionless/cold, or like some programmed robot. When Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report her granddaughter missing, Casey was close by in the same room and acted nonchalant and seemed unmoved by what was being told to the 911 operator. When she was asked to come to the phone, again, she acted like the disappearance of her child was no big deal. Of course, we all know why.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496090 Feb 19, 2013
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were atheists.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 30 min shinningelectr0n 1,126,999
last post wins! (Jul '11) 36 min Maverick 808 5,284
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 96,522
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr grave digger 47,501
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr Mary NY 25,896
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr Liz Spector 17,711
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr Concerned_American 4,181
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]