Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496133 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on the same page AN! I also believe she made that recording to set him up. You can hear the fakeness in her voice too, direct questions, encouraging him.
When you are dealing with a pedo they have a long history of it. Not one thing was found to suggest he was. It's just another way to kill what's left of him, memories. It disgusts me to no end. It sends a bad message especially to women who are truly battered and abused!
You're right Mary, she's killing him all over again! God I'm so creeped out by this chick, it's like she's dead too.

She said she was dressed and the bags in the car but she went back in..I'm thinking he said goodbye to her, watched her walk out and went in to take a shower. I don't think he knew she was taking his picture or that she was still there! That would have definitely caught him off guard and that pic of him looking directly at her (before the one of him dead less than a minute later), looks like he's somewhat startled.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496134 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Mary, she's killing him all over again! God I'm so creeped out by this chick, it's like she's dead too.
She said she was dressed and the bags in the car but she went back in..I'm thinking he said goodbye to her, watched her walk out and went in to take a shower. I don't think he knew she was taking his picture or that she was still there! That would have definitely caught him off guard and that pic of him looking directly at her (before the one of him dead less than a minute later), looks like he's somewhat startled.
So many people have commented on her cold dead eyes and the way she stares at a person.

She is one creepy freak for sure.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496135 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly crossed my mind when I saw the first snap shot.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#496136 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying Athiests don't turn them into psycho bjtches with abusive sex and mind games.
They stay like you jerking off in the cellar to pictures of Jesse Grund.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#496137 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
30 year old virgins are against the norm, religion doesn't matter. Jodi is fullashit!
The Columbus Ohio person is definitely a virgin, out of necessity. She is so fugly the mother left it in the basement to become the baby hater that she is today.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496138 Feb 19, 2013
This was a good clip of Dr Drew comparing Casey and Jodi.

Criminal Profiler Pat Brown discusses Jodi Arias on the Dr Drew show

Your thoughts peeps? I will post it again tomorrow.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#496139 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop it!
Just don't read, and don't reply. Let it get so desperate for attention that it finally crosses the line in such a spectacular way that someone finally puts a stop to its ability to use Topix as its playground.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#496140 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It sure is.
"Jose Baez......the lawyer the cops hire."
HA!

Jose Baez -- the lawyer GUILTY perps hire.
Casey

United States

#496147 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a tard.
You are a re-tard.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Brother Love

#496149 Feb 20, 2013
Good Morning Everyone

Marce Thank Goodness that manhunt finally ended. I'm so sorry for all those family who lost loved ones.

Trex..........I haven't seen you around, Hope everything is okay with you.

Kris.........If you still read this thread can you please PM me. I wanted to ask you something. Thanks.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496152 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN SEPTEMBER 2008
Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony
MAY 2011:
"THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY."
Post-verdict Press Conference w/members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office
JULY 19, 2011:
"GEORGE ANTHONY WAS NEVER A SUSPECT".
Newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton - NOV. 2012
"I THINK GEORGE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH.
MOST of The Orange County Sheriff Office personel's
Credibility is Has shut has Cindy's and George..
Hiding behind their outfit will cause you more harm
than good..
Wake up already!

Level 6

Location hidden

#496153 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Define "someone".
.....***YOURSELF***.....

Pulling your HAIR OFF and S_C_R_E_E_M Your HEAD OFF!

If that's what it takes to shut you up!

Level 6

Location hidden

#496154 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
Why was Jesse asked to take a polygraph?
Jenni from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
Can I ask why LP would be asked to take a polygraph? What crime has he committed or is a suspect of in order to be asked to take one?
Because LP had an ulterior motive...He was requested
to take action for someone elses business deal.
It Backfired on him!

Honesty is always Best...When will they learn!

Level 6

Location hidden

#496156 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM! 6:15 here and still the coward has not found the courage to state WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE !!
Wonder what shehe is waiting for ??
That's because......
NO one killed CAYLEE !!!!!
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496158 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.....so LP was shady and that is why he was asked to take a polygraph. Good......you answered Jenni's question.
Now answer mine.
Why was JESSE asked to take a polygraph?
Better question retard,
Why was George,Cindy,Lee and Casey asked to take a lie detector test.
Interesting note
Everybody involved took one voluntary after being asked to,including Jesse,who happens to be honest enough to comply with thier request.
Now
Why did the Anthony crime family refuse,???? wonder what they had to hide.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496159 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay.....so LP was shady and that is why he was asked to take a polygraph. Good......you answered Jenni's question.
Now answer mine.
The reason he was asked is because a blonde Ho kept accusing him and he was cleared,funny he even was asked to take a second one and passed that one also.
How many LDT's did the Anthony's take.Hmmmmmmmm

“Dance”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

Dance

#496160 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now answer mine.
Hey dummy, lot's of Casey's friends took polygraphs.
They had no problem doing so, they knew LE could eliminate them as suspects and be able to focus on what REALLY happened to Caylee.

Funny how Caylee's family REFUSED to.
Kind of STRANGE, don't YOU think so?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#496161 Feb 20, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey dummy, lot's of Casey's friends took polygraphs.
They had no problem doing so, they knew LE could eliminate them as suspects and be able to focus on what REALLY happened to Caylee.
Funny how Caylee's family REFUSED to.
Kind of STRANGE, don't YOU think so?
Good morning WS.

Exactly,those four people are the only people out of all the witnesses who refused to take a Polygraph.Makes you wonder what deep dark family secret's they were afraid of people and the police finding out.
Something very serious has happened in that family that would make them refuse to take a LDT,general rule of thumb,if your innocent you have nothing to hide.
I still believe the Police should open the investigation again,that way they could get a search warrant to tear up that super fast all of a sudden concrete patio that had to be poured after just talking about it for four years and did nothing.
You know the ones the dog's alerted to.
I would bet thier is another child buried under that slab of concrete, hench Lee's famous statement "" Is this like the last time"".?????

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#496163 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
My thought is that Profiler Pat Brown is a malignant, narcissistic, sociopath.
She is one of the most intelligent criminal profiler ever and is nearly always right on target.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

MT DORA FL

#496165 Feb 20, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
"I can tell you, nobody in our office thinks that you or George or Lee, are suspects at all.
I mean we NEVER talked in any way, shape or form about you guys having knowledge of ANYTHING that's happened to Caylee, or in any other way.
And we've always taken the position that until we've had some kind of confirmation, of any kind concerning Caylee's status, we're not taking the direction that she's not alive. And what you see in the media and what you hear in the news has not been fair or right in their reporting of you, George and Lee." -- ORANGE COUNTY SHERIFF'S OFFICE COMMANDER M. IRWIN SEPTEMBER 2008
Florida Vs. Casey Marie Anthony
MAY 2011:
"THE STATE CALLS GEORGE ANTHONY."
Post-verdict Press Conference w/members of the Orange County Sheriff's Office
JULY 19, 2011:
"GEORGE ANTHONY WAS NEVER A SUSPECT".
Newly elected State Attorney Jeff Ashton - NOV. 2012
"I THINK GEORGE HAS BEEN ACCUSED OF A LOT OF THINGS THAT HE HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH."
I am a RFA (returning forum addict), who the hell are you? Your posts define you as someone very important but at what? JMQ

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr RUSH10ME 1,156,186
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Patriot AKA Bozo 49,352
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) 3 hr eddie 45
Notebooks 7 hr Tan 1
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 8 hr Anne 96,717
Get Paid to Host International Students - Extra... Fri orlandohomestay 1
Florida clerks won't give gays marriage licenses Thu NorCal Native 21
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando