Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495962 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
For anyone interested the Jodi trial resumes today..
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jod...
Just now tuning in, I see she's still up there with her lawyer.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#495963 Feb 19, 2013
FloridaStatute406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez has already acknowledged that the only reason he used those pieces (that aren't evidence) is because the State played dirty pool -- not because they are fact based.
I don't know what else the Bimbo needs to convince her.
If she can't handle hearing it directly from the horse's ass, what - or who - will it take to convince her?
SMDH
Nothing and no one will convince her otherwise. She is locked into that. I was going to say 'theory', but to ngrace, it is not a theory, it is a fact.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495964 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That should be "Below, I have a good Polish/Polka hour radio show out of Chicago" for you to listen to.
It is not my own personal radio show.
Having a website is enough work. I wouldn't want a radio show too.
Obviously no one is interested in your website, including you!

Tacoma, WA

#495966 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you are very smart. Too smart.
But hey.......at least you didn't listen to dumb people, like the majority of haters did.
I think the more that I learn, the stupider I realize that I am. At this rate, by the time I hit retirement age I'm going to be back to chewing on blocks and shaking a rattle.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495967 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so not true.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495968 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your touching concern about me, Web. I seen what you wrote.
You think I'm Helena? Sorry to disappoint. I've never had any other screen names than this one & my first two, where everybody was in on the joke. I never pretended I was anyone else.
I've never had a single warning about my posts here.
Didn't I tell you to stop making up shit about me? Don't do it again.
Welcome back Marcemon!
How was Ramblers funeral?
Did the Rev Grund officiate over it?
Was the burial at sea, Suburban Drive or Chicken Itza?
Betcha hell is a whole lot warmer than 'Red Deer, Canada'
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495969 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing and no one will convince her otherwise. She is locked into that. I was going to say 'theory', but to ngrace, it is not a theory, it is a fact.
Yep. And why not? The whole case was built on fantasy.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495970 Feb 19, 2013
Oh....Jodi didn't steal or take a gun with her?

Scratch my "self-defense protection while en route" theory.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495971 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Marcemon!
How was Ramblers funeral?
Did the Rev Grund officiate over it?
Was the burial at sea, Suburban Drive or Chicken Itza?
Betcha hell is a whole lot warmer than 'Red Deer, Canada'
Besides the psycho-ghoul Caylee events, has Rev. Grund ever "officiated" ANYTHING?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495972 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That is so not true.
Sure it is, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495973 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, why does she continue to whine here about? Why doesn't she go to the authorities?
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495974 Feb 19, 2013
Oh......Jodi's original travel schedule didn't even include a visit to see Travis Alexander -- and she didn't take a gun.

So much for premeditated murder.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495975 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, but go ahead and prove me wrong.
Soon. Someday soon.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#495976 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA !!! A new Website may be a good thing. Perhaps the coward who knows who really killed Caylee will summon up the courage to post there showing undeniable proof who the real killer is.

At least that would help curtail all the idiotic theories that have been posted on this thread.

Level 8

New York

#495977 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA !!! A new Website may be a good thing. Perhaps the coward who knows who really killed Caylee will summon up the courage to post there showing undeniable proof who the real killer is.
At least that would help curtail all the idiotic theories that have been posted on this thread.
LMAO! Who's idea is this?
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#495978 Feb 19, 2013
I was listening to the phone sex conversations between Jodi and Travis. The defense seems to be trying to make it appear that Jodi was trying so hard to please Travis. But having heard Jodi responding to Travis, it seems more like he was trying to do all the pleasing. The more sexy talk he spewed, the more Jodi seemed to like it. Today, I heard when Travis told Jodi she was plain evil, a Sociopath, and that he wanted her as far away from him as she could get. I think she was so enraged and angry with Travis and jealous that he had another girl on the side and the fact that he didn't want to be with her anymore was the last straw. She is obsessive, possessive and a manipulator. Nothing would appease her anger and resentment with being jilted/betrayed, until she killed Travis. She isn't the victim. Travis is the victim.

Level 8

New York

#495979 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
I was listening to the phone sex conversations between Jodi and Travis. The defense seems to be trying to make it appear that Jodi was trying so hard to please Travis. But having heard Jodi responding to Travis, it seems more like he was trying to do all the pleasing. The more sexy talk he spewed, the more Jodi seemed to like it. Today, I heard when Travis told Jodi she was plain evil, a Sociopath, and that he wanted her as far away from him as she could get. I think she was so enraged and angry with Travis and jealous that he had another girl on the side and the fact that he didn't want to be with her anymore was the last straw. She is obsessive, possessive and a manipulator. Nothing would appease her anger and resentment with being jilted/betrayed, until she killed Travis. She isn't the victim. Travis is the victim.
She was the sex teacher in her games, that's how she hooks men.

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#495980 Feb 19, 2013
Oh......Jodi's original travel schedule didn't even include a visit to see Travis Alexander -- and she didn't take a gun.
So much for premeditated murder.
I notice she has a serious case of selective memory today.

If she didn't take a gun, where did the gun come from she shot him in the face with?
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#495981 Feb 19, 2013
JUNE 23, 2011 TRIAL TRANSCRIPT
FLORIDA VS. CASEY MARIE ANTHONY
TESTIMONY OF CINDY ANTHONY:
"I did not look up --*how to make chloroform*.
I looked up *chloroform*.
I did tell the detectives, and I did tell the state attorneys about the search."
And she clearly told them her particular search activity was an auto-generated search bar prompt, that she click on, as she began type the word "CHLOROPHYLL" into the google search engine.
And since Cindy testified that she did NOT search 'how to make chloroform'-- she also denies making the search that was made while she was at work.
No perjury. Bimbos.
I agree. It was Casey who made those searches. Cindy was doing what probably many mothers would do for their child to save them from the death penalty - lie and help to cover up and get rid of any damning evidence. What would Casey have done without Cindy running the show?

“Don't try to”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

if u can't shake it.

#495983 Feb 19, 2013

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 10 min RoxLo 1,115,699
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 21 min WAS sanka 317
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 23 min WAS sanka 122
What life is like for Casey Anthony 24 min WAS sanka 263
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 27 min litesong 47,081
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr Anne 96,468
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 9 hr Times are a Changing 17,116
Orlando Dating
Find my Match

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]