AN other

Duluth, GA

#496075 Feb 19, 2013
"A: They came I believe it was on a Tuesday because I think she had until Thursday originally to make a plea deal and then that following Monday. So it was around that time frame they came to my house. And naturally I couldn't let them in the house because Casey was there. So I came outside.
And Yuri Melich was asking me questions in my front yard about talking to Casey and it came out: Did you know that there was a search on your computer. And
Q: For?
A: For how to make chloroform. And I said: No."
A year later, cindy claims she made the search.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496076 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, you know that will be when hell freezes over, don't you? Casey is totally without remorse and/or shame and she is the only one who could tell what really happened, IMO.
Hi Back WAC !- Yes and as somebody already stated Travis is the only one who really knows what happened and he is dead - Much like little Caylee - she is unable to say what really happened because she is dead - slaughtered in fact much like Travis.

Hopefully the sniveling coward will meet the challenge and finally inform all WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496077 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep, she's in over her head with lies.
This judge is giving her wide latitude to tell her story because this is a death penalty case and to set the stage for her expert to take the stand. The prosecutor will have the same opportunity when he steps up to question her with his own expert.

She has lied numerous times on the stand and every lie she has told is going to be challenged.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496079 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary's a smart cookie. Too bad she's not on that jury.
Mary pays attention is the reason why - she is one hot tater.
She doesn't have to read the testimony 5 times Nor tape the trial and watch if 5 times before she is able to comprehend and post that which is factual. May is our own Beth Karras of Topix.

Way to go Mar !! ;-)
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496080 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey AN are you making DESparaging remarks about Sin ??
I think she is dispecable.

STM

“Merry Christmas”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Happy New Year

#496081 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
She should have dated Atheists and none of this would be happening right now.
What are you saying, atheists deal with psycho b*tches better than Mormons??

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#496082 Feb 19, 2013
FloridaStatute406_12 wrote:
Oh......Jodi's original travel schedule didn't even include a visit to see Travis Alexander -- and she didn't take a gun.
So much for premeditated murder.
Says who? Jodi? hahahahahahhahahahh
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496083 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you hear JA today say that she took the gas cans because gas is cheaper in Nevada, etc. anyplace other than CA? Where did she fill the car and the cans....Pasadena!
And bad bad Travis called terrible names - slut psycho etc and all it did was make poor littLE Toady feel - are ya ready for this ??

"YUCKY"

Besides being a cold blooded psychotic killer - methinks she must also be a Masochist. Lawdy if some guy made me feel YUCKY I would avoid him - Unless of course I was planning to slaughter him at some future date.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496084 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I think she is dispecable.
Now you're being disrespektfull !! You need to get some Chloroform gum to freshen your mouth my girl.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496085 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you saying, atheists deal with psycho b*tches better than Mormons??
Of course silly - Atheists only take one wife and they wear the little boy pants in the house.
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496086 Feb 19, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi there, you know that will be when hell freezes over, don't you? Casey is totally without remorse and/or shame and she is the only one who could tell what really happened, IMO.
Jodi and Casey are Sociopaths. In their minds, they felt they had every reason to do what they did. With Sociopaths, it's all about them and only them. when and if they do cry, it's only for themselves. Jodi sits and and fakes the answers to questions all as if it was just some game or coffee klatch. She seems rather emotionless/cold, or like some programmed robot. When Cindy Anthony first called 911 to report her granddaughter missing, Casey was close by in the same room and acted nonchalant and seemed unmoved by what was being told to the 911 operator. When she was asked to come to the phone, again, she acted like the disappearance of her child was no big deal. Of course, we all know why.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496090 Feb 19, 2013
Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold were atheists.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496091 Feb 19, 2013
OMG I am LMAO - Yet another contestant for the spelling Bee....

Are Athiests the same as atheists ????
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496092 Feb 19, 2013
Kim Jung Il, Jpseph Stalin, Lance Armstrong and Charles Manson are atheists
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496094 Feb 19, 2013
I think Jodi was far from being manipulated or controlled by Travis in the way that she describes. She seems to be able to take care of herself, driving that distance with a knife and gun on board. She knew what she was going to do when she set out that day. Travis was not going to get away with shrugging her off and out of his life. Calling her a whore and slut are terrible names to call any woman but Travis was heard saying in one of the phone messages, that she was evil and a Sociopath. He wanted her out of his life and as far as he could get from her. He obviously had reasons why he felt as he did. Why didn't she just take his advice and part ways like any normal person would? Instead, she went ballistic. I guess rage is about the only emotion Sociopaths are capable of expressing.

Level 8

New York

#496095 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Back WAC !- Yes and as somebody already stated Travis is the only one who really knows what happened and he is dead - Much like little Caylee - she is unable to say what really happened because she is dead - slaughtered in fact much like Travis.
Hopefully the sniveling coward will meet the challenge and finally inform all WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
during an interview detective Flores walked back in to show the killer some of her handy work from the camera. She asked him what kind of gun was that, he told her it was a glock, then she says, "I bought a gun." He ignored that.

Is it reasonable to believe that Arias is lying about stealing a 25 caliber gun, because the bullet in Travis head is also a 25 caliber gun shot?
AN other

Duluth, GA

#496098 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's Joseph, not Jpseph, you dumbass bimbo!
BUT.......They didn't masturbate to pictures of little boys and dress their fck buddies up in little boys underwear.
They don't have their fvck buddies shave their snatch and don piggytails to look like a young child -- then take nudie pictures of her.
I guess that makes Travis just as bad as Kim Jung Il, JOSEPH Stalin, Lance Armstrong and Charles Manson.
Stop it!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496099 Feb 19, 2013
Hey Rex, what this Free Baez Book ?- I thought it was entitled Presumed Guilty- when was Baez held captive other than being captivated by the rare beauty of the LTS.

Level 8

New York

#496100 Feb 19, 2013
&li st=PLqG-P-ORKLRE7Je0M48hNWdYxh zygklVu&index=57

at 26.17

Detective Flores enters the room. Jodi ask him "what kind of gun is that.?"

Detective Flores "It's a glock."

Arais..."I just bought a gun."

Detective..."Did you?"

Arias..."uh huh"

----------

A couple more things were said that I could not make out, anyone else understand the last two things said after uh huh?
----------

As far as the knife, she's going to say that Travis cut the rope he tied her up with using a knife and did that in the bathroom. Where is this rope? They are trying to say those pillow case tassels are part of this rope? LOL, NOT.

Level 8

New York

#496101 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
I think Jodi was far from being manipulated or controlled by Travis in the way that she describes. She seems to be able to take care of herself, driving that distance with a knife and gun on board. She knew what she was going to do when she set out that day. Travis was not going to get away with shrugging her off and out of his life. Calling her a whore and slut are terrible names to call any woman but Travis was heard saying in one of the phone messages, that she was evil and a Sociopath. He wanted her out of his life and as far as he could get from her. He obviously had reasons why he felt as he did. Why didn't she just take his advice and part ways like any normal person would? Instead, she went ballistic. I guess rage is about the only emotion Sociopaths are capable of expressing.
Bingo...she thought she could convince him to take her to Cancun. It all boils down to the fact that he was talking to her less and less and planned to take another woman to Cancun. She is the one who is a deviant sex addict and it's power to her. When that finally failed she slaughtered him with rage. I believe she introduced him to wild sex, that prior to her he was a virgin. She most certainly was no virgin. She had "BDA" with men prior to Travis. She was 28 years old when she met him not some teen with no sense of what she was doing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Yeah 1,154,068
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 23 min Vic 96,646
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Sunshine 49,190
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr Murph 70,606
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 4 hr carol 8
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 5 hr AN is me 26,180
Busted 6 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions