CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#496234 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
On Topix Mobil, I can't see locations or post numbers. I wondered how many pages were removed with Rambler's departure? Does anyone know?
Ask murph the smurf to spit out the total....she's all about numbers!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496235 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She "blacked out" everything after she shot him. She said he body slammed her after she dropped his camera. She ran into his closet, got his gun from the closet shelf and threatened him with his own gun. She didn't realize that she had shot him She doesn't remember anything about the knife or the stabbings.
If someone snaps at you "a five year old could hold a camera better than you", would you JUMP up and grab a gun? I'm not seeing the abuse YET. If he 'body slammed' her, she'd never get up and start stabbing, and again, no time to wait bleeding while she fished for a gun.
Oh, I thought that camera was her's?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496236 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Perhaps the prosecutor can jar her memory with the photos!!! She certainly can remember every little detail of their relationship.
One of his friends that he went shooting with just a week before he died, said Travis did NOT own a gun and had he bought one he would have shown him the gun as he stayed at Travis a whole week before he died. He also said he certainly would have not purchased a 25 caliber.
I'm watching now and she is showing just how calculating she is, even with the detective. The more she talks the more she's hanging herself right now. This idiot of a defense attorney is going to drag his questions out for how much longer?
You should ask Nancy to give you a JOB!!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496237 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marater Hot Tater...
As did I - I was hoping that Todd Day would be the day that the sniveling coward would finally summon up the courage to post WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
Betcha once it is revealed Topix will run a video explaining
Todd J Vision. And the origins of genomic duplications ...
According to ngrace, GA is the killer!

Level 8

New York

#496238 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask Nancy to give you a JOB!!!
You must be watching Nancy Grace? Were you turned down for a position on her team? I watch the trial. I know what I have seen and heard. What I see is real, unlike you.

BTW....what did you, Casey and Caylee talk about when you saw them? What happened to Zanny while you were chatting? You keep it up I see a charge of obstruction coming your way. I bet you were told by LE and the FBI to zip it or you could be sitting in jail!

Level 8

New York

#496239 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone snaps at you "a five year old could hold a camera better than you", would you JUMP up and grab a gun? I'm not seeing the abuse YET. If he 'body slammed' her, she'd never get up and start stabbing, and again, no time to wait bleeding while she fished for a gun.
It was his, tho she said she had her own camera with her. I love her explanations of how she played the detective and the media! She's ummmm, ummmmm, ummmmm struggling for answers to questions now.

Level 6

Location hidden

#496241 Feb 20, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are whackier than anyone on here, pretty much why I stopped coming back. To frigin weird for me man. Later
I know..What can I say...

How'bout you Rambler..Hiding in Mexico!!!
Where The Rev. Grund can't get to you!!!
Good idea Girl!!!
Hope your enjoying your Mexican vacation..
Hope you will be able to cross the border
back Phony Canuck!!!...

I would'nt wish a Mexican Jail to my worst enemy....
Let's get that out of the way......
That's how bad I heard they were...

Don't drink their water either..you can die!

Have Fun Rambler..Glad your rambleroid are safe!
Cheers!

Level 8

New York

#496242 Feb 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really think that happened do you? Hahahaha Yip Yip!
Of course I don't.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#496244 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea Girl!!!
back Phony Canuck!!!...
Cheers!
How many pages were removed, do you know? Thanks.
Gloomy Days

United States

#496245 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Travis according to Toad In Da Hole...
"a five year old could hold a camera better than you",

He obviously overestimated her I.Q.
Even a 5 year old would have more sense than a photographer who put a camera in a wash machine to dispose of evidence.

OMG the look of shock on his face whilst he was in the shower and realized he was confronted by a cold blooded killer should be enough evidence to vote her GUILTY.

Hopefully the Jury in AZ are not influenced by any inbred relatives
from FL.

Level 8

New York

#496246 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Good idea Girl!!!
back Phony Canuck!!!...
Cheers!
Lets try this again.

BTW....what did you, Casey and Caylee talk about when you saw them? What happened to Zanny while you were chatting? You keep it up I see a charge of obstruction coming your way. I bet you were told by LE and the FBI to zip it or you could be sitting in jail!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496247 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It was his, tho she said she had her own camera with her. I love her explanations of how she played the detective and the media! She's ummmm, ummmmm, ummmmm struggling for answers to questions now.
She's the worst actress I've seen in a long time. She's had five years to craft her story and she still can't come up with a better scenario of being abused. Nothing she's said about him deserved her frenzied slashing, nothing. I don't care if he tied her to the Statue Of Liberty and poked her in front of Mayor Bloomberg, he didn't do anything she needed defending from.
I missed her blab about the media and playing detective. What did she say?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496248 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
On Topix Mobil, I can't see locations or post numbers. I wondered how many pages were removed with Rambler's departure? Does anyone know?
Maybe she took them with her? You know how she doesn't like to share.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#496249 Feb 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey Marcie, hope you had a nice vacation.
Did she fall in or jump in?? I just caught the of piece about it. Yuck is right!
Thanks. Vaycay was short but very sweet.

I had the impression this woman was murdered. But I haven't listened to the news today.

Level 6

Location hidden

#496250 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You must be watching Nancy Grace? Were you turned down for a position on her team? I watch the trial. I know what I have seen and heard. What I see is real, unlike you.
Mary! Mary! Mary!

You should know better dear..

Zanny was INSIDE while we talk...Zanny heard NOTHING...
Zanny saw NOTHING...and that's why ZANNY KNOW NOTHING!!
When I walked back out...Zanny was talking t Casey.....

I'm gonna keep it up has long as it takes Sweet Mary...

WWHY???

Because I AM NOT Obstructing Justice Dear...

OCSO are the one that "Obstructed Justice"
"*REFUSING*" to give me a LIE DETECTOR TEST!!!
.......THEY DID NOT WANT CAYLEE FOUND......

And the FBI..They don't care ...Obviously.....
They know exacly where I'm at...
When they are Good and Ready Sweet Mary...
All in Good Time!!! You'll know the Truth!
There is always a set of 6's with you
what the HELL ??????

Level 8

New York

#496251 Feb 20, 2013
http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/02/20/jodi-...

Snip...

Arias:‘I have no memory of stabbing him’

By Graham Winch

updated 4:59 PM EST, Wed February 20, 2013

NEED TO KNOW

•After seven days on the stand, Jodi Arias finally describes the last moments of Travis Alexander's life
•Arias is accused of killing Alexander, her ex-boyfriend, in Arizona in 2008
•Arias says she killed Alexander in self-defense

Watch Jodi Arias testify live on HLN.

After seven days of testimony, Jodi Arias took the witness stand Wednesday and slowly explained why she killed her ex-boyfriend Travis Alexander.
----------

"I remember I was in the bathroom, I remember dropping the knife and it clinged to the tile and it made a big noise. And I just remember screaming," said Arias.
----------

On Wednesday, the climax of the trial so far, Arias revealed several bombshells along the way, including that she bought a gun after Alexander's death ... to kill herself. "I just wanted to die," she said.

In Session is live-blogging Arias' testimony Wednesday. Click here to read In Session's live blog of Tuesday's testimony (Read below for minute-by-minute updates from her testimony today (best read from the bottom up):

4:59 p.m. ET: The judge has recessed court for the afternoon break. The live blog will resume when testimony picks back up at 5:20 p.m. ET.

4:53 p.m. ET:

"I sugar coated everything I said, everything was rosy," said Arias.

4:51 p.m. ET: Arias said she sugarcoated everything in her interviews with the media including her relationship with Alexander.

4:47 p.m. ET:

4:46 p.m. ET:

"I wanted the world to believe that I loved him and I didn’t have anything against him. I wanted the world to perceive me as a normal person," said Arias.

4:41 p.m. ET: The attorneys are at a sidebar with the judge.

4:39 p.m. ET: Arias is talking about the media interviews she conducted after Alexander's death.

4:37 p.m. ET:

"I bought a bunch of advil. I took it all over the next few days so that is was in my system. And they have razors there…I took it apart one night with intentions of slitting my wrists," said Arias.

4:36 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Nurmi is asking Arias about her suicidal thoughts after her arrest. Arias said she took a bunch of Advil and thought about slitting her wrists.

4:33 p.m. ET: Arias said one of the reasons she lied to Flores, because she was worried about tarnishing Alexander's reputation.

4:31 p.m. ET:

4:30 p.m. ET:

4:29 p.m. ET:

"I began to tell him things I thought would comport with the forensics would show," said Arias.

4:28 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Nurmi asked Arais why she told Flores two intruders killed Alexander. The attorneys are now at a sidebar with the judge.

4:26 p.m. ET:

"I just denied it. I guess I didn’t understand that I could be quiet and not say anything at all," said Arias.

4:24 p.m. ET: Arias said she didn't tell Flores what happened to Alexander, because she was scared about what could happen. She also said she didn't want her family to know she killed Alexander.

4:22 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Nurmi is asking Arias about how detective Flores interrogated her after being arrested.

Level 8

New York

#496252 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
She's the worst actress I've seen in a long time. She's had five years to craft her story and she still can't come up with a better scenario of being abused. Nothing she's said about him deserved her frenzied slashing, nothing. I don't care if he tied her to the Statue Of Liberty and poked her in front of Mayor Bloomberg, he didn't do anything she needed defending from.
I missed her blab about the media and playing detective. What did she say?
"4:29 p.m. ET:

"I began to tell him things I thought would comport with the forensics would show," said Arias.

----------

Very telling statement, she had the mindset to spin three stories, this statement also says to me that she remembers every detail!
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#496253 Feb 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she took them with her? You know how she doesn't like to share.
I think you're mistaken. She liked to share her well considered and well researched opinion on almost every single facet of life. She seemed almost compelled to reply to every single post whether addressed to her or not. I was curious about how many pages of compulsion there were. She also shared her opinion of every post you ever made. I never could figure that out either.

Level 8

New York

#496254 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary! Mary! Mary!
You should know better dear..
Zanny was INSIDE while we talk...Zanny heard NOTHING...
Zanny saw NOTHING...and that's why ZANNY KNOW NOTHING!!
When I walked back out...Zanny was talking t Casey.....
I'm gonna keep it up has long as it takes Sweet Mary...
WWHY???
Because I AM NOT Obstructing Justice Dear...
OCSO are the one that "Obstructed Justice"
"*REFUSING*" to give me a LIE DETECTOR TEST!!!
.......THEY DID NOT WANT CAYLEE FOUND......
And the FBI..They don't care ...Obviously.....
They know exacly where I'm at...
When they are Good and Ready Sweet Mary...
All in Good Time!!! You'll know the Truth!
There is always a set of 6's with you
what the HELL ??????
Good job, you're almost there...again I ask,

BTW....what did you, Casey and Caylee talk about when you saw them?

I do not always put a 666 at the end of my posts. However just for you, here it is.

666!

Now what did you, Casey and Caylee talk about?

Level 6

Location hidden

#496257 Feb 20, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I think murphs been keeping track of missing pages, she might can tell ya.
Yah! I did "Photocopy" lot's of every HAT's sarcasm..
vulgarity,bullying,hatred, even threats...amazing....

WARNING: NOTHING ...NOT A WORD...will be altered...
It is ALL your Original Posts Guys....

The Truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth,
until we get to the bare truth of it ALL! Amen!

And..That's what you get with Social Media...
Welcome to Topix!!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,394,855
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 15 min Princess Hey 19,009
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 26 min tina anne 60,036
We Wouldn't Have a Immigration Problem if We En... 56 min Culture Auditor 1
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 1 hr Cat74 900
News At gay pride parades, a year to weave sorrow an... 1 hr Here is what I 3
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 1 hr OK Barry 1,292
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages