CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#496223 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Didn't she buy a gun herself..What caliber is that?
They'll get to the truth , I'm sure..
I'm waiting for her to explain her Ninja Powers in the
engram details..
She testified that she bought the gun AFTER she murdered him.

I think the Ninja story shows what a poor liar she is compared to casey. She couldn't think as quickly on her feet as casey. Both were described as liars though.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#496224 Feb 20, 2013
hal lucinations wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you on Hallucinogens?
Don't you Look Cherry hal!!
How's the weather up on the Hill?
Gloomy Days

United States

#496225 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It was laying on top of blood...which means she stabbed him first...I missed most of todays testimony. I just now tuned in.
Hi Marater Hot Tater...
As did I - I was hoping that Todd Day would be the day that the sniveling coward would finally summon up the courage to post WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.

Betcha once it is revealed Topix will run a video explaining

Todd J Vision. And the origins of genomic duplications ...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#496226 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It was laying on top of blood...which means she stabbed him first...I missed most of todays testimony. I just now tuned in.
She "blacked out" everything after she shot him. She said he body slammed her after she dropped his camera. She ran into his closet, got his gun from the closet shelf and threatened him with his own gun. She didn't realize that she had shot him She doesn't remember anything about the knife or the stabbings.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496227 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep. She's also claiming TA had a gun he kept on a shelf and she grabbed for it (unlocked and loaded?) and seriously, she was dragging him 55 seconds later, how could she stab and shoot him and have him chase her around the place threatening to kill her?
I keep praying the jury's not like the Pinellas Pinheads and buying this farce. She could barely squeeze a tear UNTIL she talked about HER life being kaput.
She just now said she was trying to match the forensics to tell a story to the detective....I hope she eats those words when Juan steps up. That wasn't a very smart statement on her part. It does she that she's able to spin a story. Tsk Tsk!

Level 8

New York

#496228 Feb 20, 2013
oops It shows she can sping a story, more than one too!

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#496229 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No worriers Mary, You didn't miss anything. LOL she got a serious case of selective memory!!

Anyone having problems with Topix today? My computer seems all out of whacked here.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#496230 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
On Topix Mobil, I can't see locations or post numbers. I wondered how many pages were removed with Rambler's departure? Does anyone know?
I think murphs been keeping track of missing pages, she might can tell ya.

Level 8

New York

#496231 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She "blacked out" everything after she shot him. She said he body slammed her after she dropped his camera. She ran into his closet, got his gun from the closet shelf and threatened him with his own gun. She didn't realize that she had shot him She doesn't remember anything about the knife or the stabbings.
ROFL! Perhaps the prosecutor can jar her memory with the photos!!! She certainly can remember every little detail of their relationship.

One of his friends that he went shooting with just a week before he died, said Travis did NOT own a gun and had he bought one he would have shown him the gun as he stayed at Travis a whole week before he died. He also said he certainly would have not purchased a 25 caliber.

I'm watching now and she is showing just how calculating she is, even with the detective. The more she talks the more she's hanging herself right now. This idiot of a defense attorney is going to drag his questions out for how much longer?

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Blue Lives Matter

#496232 Feb 20, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Alas, poor Rambler.
I heard about that last night. It was at a residential hotel in Los Angeles. The poor woman was only found when residents complained about the water pressure. Yuck. Poor thing.
Hey Marcie, hope you had a nice vacation.

Did she fall in or jump in?? I just caught the of piece about it. Yuck is right!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496233 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
As would I .
Once Juan starts questioning her will she need a baby sitter to rub her back -and soothe her troubled brow much like Kerazzy did?
Will she break down and ask Beer Barrel Porky to ..
" Make Him Stop?"
Is she using the same brand Kleenex that Sin & Krazy used - You know the 'Everlast Dry" brand ?
LOL a babysitter to rub her back--no lie! And yeah, the tissue is made by Chamois.
Maybe the prosecutor won't have to drill her chapter and verse, maybe he'll have one stunning question and nothing further, your honor. She's blabbed so much *I* have laryngitis!
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#496234 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
On Topix Mobil, I can't see locations or post numbers. I wondered how many pages were removed with Rambler's departure? Does anyone know?
Ask murph the smurf to spit out the total....she's all about numbers!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496235 Feb 20, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone snaps at you "a five year old could hold a camera better than you", would you JUMP up and grab a gun? I'm not seeing the abuse YET. If he 'body slammed' her, she'd never get up and start stabbing, and again, no time to wait bleeding while she fished for a gun.
Oh, I thought that camera was her's?

Level 6

Location hidden

#496236 Feb 20, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
ROFL! Perhaps the prosecutor can jar her memory with the photos!!! She certainly can remember every little detail of their relationship.
One of his friends that he went shooting with just a week before he died, said Travis did NOT own a gun and had he bought one he would have shown him the gun as he stayed at Travis a whole week before he died. He also said he certainly would have not purchased a 25 caliber.
I'm watching now and she is showing just how calculating she is, even with the detective. The more she talks the more she's hanging herself right now. This idiot of a defense attorney is going to drag his questions out for how much longer?
You should ask Nancy to give you a JOB!!!

Level 8

New York

#496237 Feb 20, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Marater Hot Tater...
As did I - I was hoping that Todd Day would be the day that the sniveling coward would finally summon up the courage to post WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE.
Betcha once it is revealed Topix will run a video explaining
Todd J Vision. And the origins of genomic duplications ...
According to ngrace, GA is the killer!

Level 8

New York

#496238 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
You should ask Nancy to give you a JOB!!!
You must be watching Nancy Grace? Were you turned down for a position on her team? I watch the trial. I know what I have seen and heard. What I see is real, unlike you.

BTW....what did you, Casey and Caylee talk about when you saw them? What happened to Zanny while you were chatting? You keep it up I see a charge of obstruction coming your way. I bet you were told by LE and the FBI to zip it or you could be sitting in jail!

Level 8

New York

#496239 Feb 20, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
If someone snaps at you "a five year old could hold a camera better than you", would you JUMP up and grab a gun? I'm not seeing the abuse YET. If he 'body slammed' her, she'd never get up and start stabbing, and again, no time to wait bleeding while she fished for a gun.
Oh, I thought that camera was her's?
It was his, tho she said she had her own camera with her. I love her explanations of how she played the detective and the media! She's ummmm, ummmmm, ummmmm struggling for answers to questions now.

Level 6

Location hidden

#496241 Feb 20, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you are whackier than anyone on here, pretty much why I stopped coming back. To frigin weird for me man. Later
I know..What can I say...

How'bout you Rambler..Hiding in Mexico!!!
Where The Rev. Grund can't get to you!!!
Good idea Girl!!!
Hope your enjoying your Mexican vacation..
Hope you will be able to cross the border
back Phony Canuck!!!...

I would'nt wish a Mexican Jail to my worst enemy....
Let's get that out of the way......
That's how bad I heard they were...

Don't drink their water either..you can die!

Have Fun Rambler..Glad your rambleroid are safe!
Cheers!

Level 8

New York

#496242 Feb 20, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You don't really think that happened do you? Hahahaha Yip Yip!
Of course I don't.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#496244 Feb 20, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I know..What can I say...
How'bout you Rambler..Hiding in Mexico!!!
Where The Rev. Grund can't get to you!!!
Good idea Girl!!!
Hope your enjoying your Mexican vacation..
Hope you will be able to cross the border
back Phony Canuck!!!...
I would'nt wish a Mexican Jail to my worst enemy....
Let's get that out of the way......
That's how bad I heard they were...
Don't drink their water either..you can die!
Have Fun Rambler..Glad your rambleroid are safe!
Cheers!
How many pages were removed, do you know? Thanks.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 47 min UIDIOTRACEMAKEWOR... 1,457,903
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 5 hr Moans6157 62,300
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) 12 hr TRUMANS Treason 234
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 15 hr zazz 98,270
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 17 hr Squach 1,168
Want to move but have little money (Oct '12) 21 hr Angel 19
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Dec 1 Trying to be hopeful 36

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages