“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#495958 Feb 19, 2013
FloridaStatute406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I know.
I'm jess mocking ngrace's George meltdown from the other night.
She-He accused me of not "sticking to the facts", in my defense of George, against her wild pathetic libelous claims.
I posted a few FACTS, with which the majority agrees are FACTS, just for her reading pleasure,
Her obsessive need to keep the crime in the Anthony family, is going to be her downfall.
Well, I hardly believe it will be her downfall. But no matter what, ngrace will never veer from her conviction that George is guilty, guilty, guilty of everything.

ngrace believes so strongly about George b/c doing so is the only way to make all of Baez's pieces fit. You know, those pieces that aren't evidence.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495959 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Well, I hardly believe it will be her downfall. But no matter what, ngrace will never veer from her conviction that George is guilty, guilty, guilty of everything.
ngrace believes so strongly about George b/c doing so is the only way to make all of Baez's pieces fit. You know, those pieces that aren't evidence.
Baez has already acknowledged that the only reason he used those pieces (that aren't evidence) is because the State played dirty pool -- not because they are fact based.

I don't know what else the Bimbo needs to convince her.
If she can't handle hearing it directly from the horse's ass, what - or who - will it take to convince her?

SMDH
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495960 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Is that what Melich and the FBI did with Jesse, during his 'suspect' polygraph and exit interview?
Speaking of Jesse's polygraph and horses asses.........

Jenni from Michigan wrote:
<quoted text>
"Can I ask why LP would be asked to take a polygraph?
What crime has he committed or is a suspect of in order to be asked to take one?"

LMMFAO!!!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495961 Feb 19, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares what someone's opinion was way back then? Don't any of you people ever change your minds or get things wrong?
I thought she was guilty too until I listened to people way smarter than me discuss the case.
I think you are very smart. Too smart.
But hey.......at least you didn't listen to dumb people, like the majority of haters did.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495962 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
For anyone interested the Jodi trial resumes today..
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/02/jod...
Just now tuning in, I see she's still up there with her lawyer.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#495963 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
Baez has already acknowledged that the only reason he used those pieces (that aren't evidence) is because the State played dirty pool -- not because they are fact based.
I don't know what else the Bimbo needs to convince her.
If she can't handle hearing it directly from the horse's ass, what - or who - will it take to convince her?
SMDH
Nothing and no one will convince her otherwise. She is locked into that. I was going to say 'theory', but to ngrace, it is not a theory, it is a fact.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495964 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That should be "Below, I have a good Polish/Polka hour radio show out of Chicago" for you to listen to.
It is not my own personal radio show.
Having a website is enough work. I wouldn't want a radio show too.
Obviously no one is interested in your website, including you!

Tacoma, WA

#495966 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
I think you are very smart. Too smart.
But hey.......at least you didn't listen to dumb people, like the majority of haters did.
I think the more that I learn, the stupider I realize that I am. At this rate, by the time I hit retirement age I'm going to be back to chewing on blocks and shaking a rattle.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495967 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is so not true.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495968 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for your touching concern about me, Web. I seen what you wrote.
You think I'm Helena? Sorry to disappoint. I've never had any other screen names than this one & my first two, where everybody was in on the joke. I never pretended I was anyone else.
I've never had a single warning about my posts here.
Didn't I tell you to stop making up shit about me? Don't do it again.
Welcome back Marcemon!
How was Ramblers funeral?
Did the Rev Grund officiate over it?
Was the burial at sea, Suburban Drive or Chicken Itza?
Betcha hell is a whole lot warmer than 'Red Deer, Canada'
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495969 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Nothing and no one will convince her otherwise. She is locked into that. I was going to say 'theory', but to ngrace, it is not a theory, it is a fact.
Yep. And why not? The whole case was built on fantasy.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495970 Feb 19, 2013
Oh....Jodi didn't steal or take a gun with her?

Scratch my "self-defense protection while en route" theory.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495971 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Welcome back Marcemon!
How was Ramblers funeral?
Did the Rev Grund officiate over it?
Was the burial at sea, Suburban Drive or Chicken Itza?
Betcha hell is a whole lot warmer than 'Red Deer, Canada'
Besides the psycho-ghoul Caylee events, has Rev. Grund ever "officiated" ANYTHING?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495972 Feb 19, 2013
<quoted text>
That is so not true.
Sure it is, but go ahead and prove me wrong.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#495973 Feb 19, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If that is true, why does she continue to whine here about? Why doesn't she go to the authorities?
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495974 Feb 19, 2013
Oh......Jodi's original travel schedule didn't even include a visit to see Travis Alexander -- and she didn't take a gun.

So much for premeditated murder.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

United States

#495975 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Sure it is, but go ahead and prove me wrong.
Soon. Someday soon.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#495976 Feb 19, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA !!! A new Website may be a good thing. Perhaps the coward who knows who really killed Caylee will summon up the courage to post there showing undeniable proof who the real killer is.

At least that would help curtail all the idiotic theories that have been posted on this thread.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495977 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
WHOA !!! A new Website may be a good thing. Perhaps the coward who knows who really killed Caylee will summon up the courage to post there showing undeniable proof who the real killer is.
At least that would help curtail all the idiotic theories that have been posted on this thread.
LMAO! Who's idea is this?
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#495978 Feb 19, 2013
I was listening to the phone sex conversations between Jodi and Travis. The defense seems to be trying to make it appear that Jodi was trying so hard to please Travis. But having heard Jodi responding to Travis, it seems more like he was trying to do all the pleasing. The more sexy talk he spewed, the more Jodi seemed to like it. Today, I heard when Travis told Jodi she was plain evil, a Sociopath, and that he wanted her as far away from him as she could get. I think she was so enraged and angry with Travis and jealous that he had another girl on the side and the fact that he didn't want to be with her anymore was the last straw. She is obsessive, possessive and a manipulator. Nothing would appease her anger and resentment with being jilted/betrayed, until she killed Travis. She isn't the victim. Travis is the victim.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 5 min Yeah 1,154,009
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 12 min Mary NY 26,183
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 20 min Cheyenne Autumn 9
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min mdbuilder 49,199
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 70,608
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr Vic 96,646
Busted 10 hr DJames181 7
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 6:40 am PST

NBC Sports 6:40AM
Bortles: We showed the country who we are
NBC Sports11:45 AM
Just like old (sad) times: Buccaneers double-digit home underdogs vs. Packers
NBC Sports 1:39 PM
Young Jaguars piecing together key building blocks - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:19 PM
Ranking Packers' Best Wins over Buccaneers
Bleacher Report 9:00 AM
Start 'Em, Sit 'Em Week 16: Debating Difficult Fantasy Football Lineup Decisions