CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Cheyenne Autumn

Bethlehem, PA

#496106 Feb 19, 2013
If there was any truth to that "pedo" baloney that Arias is professing, there would have been evidence of it. Nothing was found on Travis computer, nor did anyone ever say that he engaged in such behavior. Nothing substantiates Jodi's testimony other then what she is purporting. She didn't seem at all embarrassed on those sex tapes and enjoyed all the dirty talk. She was into all the sex games they played and a most willing partner, so her claim that she walked in on him when he was in the next room, masturbating to pics of naked little boys and being so embarrassed seems felonious to me. All a defense strategy in an attempt to raise reasonable doubt. Goodnight crime sleuths.
DianeAx

United States

#496109 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
It is very ironic that one of Jose Baez's first clients post-Casey is a uniformed police officer.
I find Serino hiring Baez most interesting.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496111 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She admits to shooting him. Where's the gun?
She admitted to stabbing him. Where's the knife? Why did she get rid of them? The only information of pedophilia came from Jodi. There is no evidence to support her claims ANYWHERE.
I think she made the tape to blackmail Travis by exposing his other side to his business and church associates. I think he called her bluff and she freaked. "Either you take me to Cancun or I take this evidence to x". I think when Travis refused to agree, she killed him.
We are on the same page AN! I also believe she made that recording to set him up. You can hear the fakeness in her voice too, direct questions, encouraging him.

When you are dealing with a pedo they have a long history of it. Not one thing was found to suggest he was. It's just another way to kill what's left of him, memories. It disgusts me to no end. It sends a bad message especially to women who are truly battered and abused!

Level 8

New York

#496112 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Uh......no!
You are very abusive to women that post here. What more is there about you that you are hiding, hmmmmm?

Level 8

New York

#496113 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
If there was any truth to that "pedo" baloney that Arias is professing, there would have been evidence of it. Nothing was found on Travis computer, nor did anyone ever say that he engaged in such behavior. Nothing substantiates Jodi's testimony other then what she is purporting. She didn't seem at all embarrassed on those sex tapes and enjoyed all the dirty talk. She was into all the sex games they played and a most willing partner, so her claim that she walked in on him when he was in the next room, masturbating to pics of naked little boys and being so embarrassed seems felonious to me. All a defense strategy in an attempt to raise reasonable doubt. Goodnight crime sleuths.
Great posts Cheyenne, hope to see you posting again...Gnite!:)

Level 8

New York

#496116 Feb 19, 2013
Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 1

Jodi Arias Trial - Day 19 - Part 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch...
DianeAx

United States

#496120 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
His patients are dropping like flies - as he gains higher tabloid media ranking.
Coincidence?
He didn't treat Michael Jackson or Whitney, did he?
:o
Who would ADMIT to being his patient?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496122 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He's a pig!
The more frustrated it gets the more filth it spews.

If she keeps using language like that then the sniveling coward who knows who the real killer will never post on here - shehe will be to afraid then we will never know WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE !
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496124 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We are on the same page AN! I also believe she made that recording to set him up. You can hear the fakeness in her voice too, direct questions, encouraging him.
When you are dealing with a pedo they have a long history of it. Not one thing was found to suggest he was. It's just another way to kill what's left of him, memories. It disgusts me to no end. It sends a bad message especially to women who are truly battered and abused!
Most women who having any self respect and self esteem would avoid any contact with a pedophile - Unless they too were pedophiles.

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#496125 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Bingo...she thought she could convince him to take her to Cancun. It all boils down to the fact that he was talking to her less and less and planned to take another woman to Cancun. She is the one who is a deviant sex addict and it's power to her. When that finally failed she slaughtered him with rage. I believe she introduced him to wild sex, that prior to her he was a virgin. She most certainly was no virgin. She had "BDA" with men prior to Travis. She was 28 years old when she met him not some teen with no sense of what she was doing.
I thought I heard him say during the sex tape, she introduced him to the KY and he never used it before...leaving me to believe he was no virgin.

I think jodi really fulfilled his needs, and likewise he fulfilled hers, and then something went terribly wrong!
FL-ST-406_12

United States

#496126 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
The more frustrated it gets the more filth it spews.
If she keeps using language like that then the sniveling coward who knows who the real killer will never post on here - shehe will be to afraid then we will never know WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE !
*too
FL-ST-406_12

United States

#496127 Feb 19, 2013
Casey keeps fighting!

02/11/2013
Motion For Rehearing

Appellant
TICKLED FOR 2/28

02/11/2013
Motion To File Supplemental Record

STM

“KEEP IT CLASSY”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

~~~GOD BLESS THE USA~~~

#496128 Feb 19, 2013
30 year old virgins are against the norm, religion doesn't matter. Jodi is fullashit!
FL-ST-406_12

United States

#496129 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Most women who having any self respect and self esteem would avoid any contact with a pedophile - Unless they too were pedophiles.
Thanks for the clarity.

I always wondered why you broads flocked to, then threw yourselves at T-REX.
And now I know.
DianeAx

United States

#496130 Feb 19, 2013
FL-ST-406_12 wrote:
Casebiy keeps fighting!
02/11/2013
Motion For Rehearing

Appellant
TICKLED FOR 2/28
02/11/2013
Motion To File Supplemental Record
As she should.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496131 Feb 19, 2013
LMAO I know a certain someone who is obsessed with tying women to trees and bleeping them in the
bleep. This is the second time in 2 days shehe has made this comment.

Disgustingly sick to say the least.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#496133 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Mary, she's killing him all over again! God I'm so creeped out by this chick, it's like she's dead too.

She said she was dressed and the bags in the car but she went back in..I'm thinking he said goodbye to her, watched her walk out and went in to take a shower. I don't think he knew she was taking his picture or that she was still there! That would have definitely caught him off guard and that pic of him looking directly at her (before the one of him dead less than a minute later), looks like he's somewhat startled.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#496134 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
You're right Mary, she's killing him all over again! God I'm so creeped out by this chick, it's like she's dead too.
She said she was dressed and the bags in the car but she went back in..I'm thinking he said goodbye to her, watched her walk out and went in to take a shower. I don't think he knew she was taking his picture or that she was still there! That would have definitely caught him off guard and that pic of him looking directly at her (before the one of him dead less than a minute later), looks like he's somewhat startled.
So many people have commented on her cold dead eyes and the way she stares at a person.

She is one creepy freak for sure.

Level 8

New York

#496135 Feb 19, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
That certainly crossed my mind when I saw the first snap shot.

“I do give a dam”

Level 2

Since: Feb 13

Beaver Falls, PA

#496136 Feb 19, 2013
FLA_STAT_406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I'm saying Athiests don't turn them into psycho bjtches with abusive sex and mind games.
They stay like you jerking off in the cellar to pictures of Jesse Grund.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,277,291
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 5 min Princess Hey 18,260
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 9 min trumans treason 22,490
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 9 min Princess Hey 12,270
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 40 min SpaceBlues 54,556
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr dmtnt 19,081
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr Murph 72,668
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages