Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
u can't hole a candle to me so stop making a fool of urself bully. is she so weak she needs u to bully up for her? lol muchly at cowards
Dam right Bumbo - Not even Merle could hold a candle to you ... Nor would he want to since fat is highly flammable..

http://www.youtube.com/watch...

“Silence Is Golden”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
i jus read four different aol posters from the last few weeks. not all r one and not one for all! pay attention and sober up
they both got banned? was marcemon wearing different hats too or did she leave sick from all ur offensive posts? lol
u should be banned again and all ur posts reported.
That person has one other identity
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
except for the fact that you just posted this....how does eating your own words taste fcker?:)
LMFAO!!!@ your idiocy!

u r so sexy with class

lol, muchly loling my butt off. go sleep it off man
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
That person has one other identity
which one? marce or gloo
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

oh my wrote:
<quoted text>
you were excluded, treated like you don't exist.
laughing so hard at "scrabble" scrambling in a sweat, trying to cover "diane ax" foolish gullibility!

this is only a topix forum with very few readers....if it weren't true, "diane ax" wouldn't be twisting and shouting so loudly, she'd ignore it, but she knows it's true and she simply hates the fact that others now know what she's all about:)
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
because you're still here attempting to deny the verified truth, fool! LOL!
hmmm, hokey if u need to think so. u got punked and they laugh at u not with u

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
u can't hole a candle to me so stop making a fool of urself bully. is she so weak she needs u to bully up for her? lol muchly at cowards
The only bullying I have seen here, is by you. This is your agenda and you are failing miserably. You don't have the brains or imagination to keep up with me.

All you spout is anger and harassing posters in your AOL dolt hat. I blew the flame out on your candle weeks ago.

Here's a dedication for you.

Blown out candle!
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
laughing so hard at "scrabble" scrambling in a sweat, trying to cover "diane ax" foolish gullibility!
this is only a topix forum with very few readers....if it weren't true, "diane ax" wouldn't be twisting and shouting so loudly, she'd ignore it, but she knows it's true and she simply hates the fact that others now know what she's all about:)
wrong darlin. ur fishing and need her to admit it is her with what does not matter. u got punked punk.

if laughing hard makes me sweat then i say hellp yeh

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
Indeed and lord is she mad for getting punked! Blabber yapper that she is!
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam right Bumbo - Not even Merle could hold a candle to you ... Nor would he want to since fat is highly flammable..
no thank u darlin. try match....com

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
good gawd freak, sleep it off. u write like someone who needs to be arrested and in jail.
Yes, you are correct the chittlin chortling person refers to 2nd and 3rd graders as sluts.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong darlin. ur fishing and need her to admit it is her with what does not matter. u got punked punk.
if laughing hard makes me sweat then i say hellp yeh
"then i say hellp yeh"

your subconscious mind makes you type? It's what your brain is thinking and you mess up.
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The only bullying I have seen here, is by you. This is your agenda and you are failing miserably. You don't have the brains or imagination to keep up with me.
All you spout is anger and harassing posters in your AOL dolt hat. I blew the flame out on your candle weeks ago.
Here's a dedication for you.
Blown out candle!
what school or college did u attend that taught name calling as having brains?

if i respond to a bully with kind gestures, then it does not make me a bully. in street view u might think it does but in reality it never will.

“Silence Is Golden”

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
which one? marce or gloo
gloo is close to being banned permanently
marc is helena creepy isnt it

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, you are correct the chittlin chortling person refers to 2nd and 3rd graders as sluts.
Weren't you friends with Bucky the king of topix pervs talking about sex with other male posters young children?
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the howdy! It was getting real wierd on here for awhile. It is now but at least there are familiar wierdos on again!Joe helped me recognize you. Haven't seen him for awhile. Where did he go?
LOL! WAC it is still weird - Ya just have to be like Joe K - and tread carefully..

Hope he comes back again - Each time I watched him I thought of you and wondered if you were watching to..
Be safe at all times.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>

ur fishing and need her to admit it is her with what does not matter.
if "it does not matter" then why have you gone on and on for pages, trying but failing to defend "diane ax" and her convicted felon prison inmate hubby? LOL!

you haven't a clue as to the wealth of information she very willingly gave up that was (key word coming up, pay attention)....verified....to be her felon inmate hubby:)
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

"Chief Judge Belvin Perry Jr. says he was “totally surprised” by the number of people who were “totally fixated” by the Casey Anthony case.

In a revealing interview on WFTV-Channel 9’s “Central Florida Spotlight,” Perry mentioned several reasons for that fixation: Grandparents George and Cindy Anthony were “pulling out all stops” to find their granddaughter, Calyee.

“Then you had the face of a completely adorable little girl that probably pulled on the heartstrings of every individual that had an opportunity to view her,” Perry said of Caylee."
scrabble play

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
gloo is close to being banned permanently
marc is helena creepy isnt it
no way. marce? i would have never guessed. if true, then to think she turned in reports while doing bad things

what is topix waiting for with gloo? a year overdue.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
1) gloo is close to being banned permanently
2) marc is helena creepy isnt it
1) as if THAT hasn't been tried before! ROFLMAO! no such thing possible dipshit web :)

2) you're listening to that man that hides under your staircase again web......chalk this up to yet another of your most ignorant posts!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

28 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 14 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,083,678
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr truth-facts 45,892
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 3 hr Space Shrinker 2,932
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 6 hr Arthur 2,403
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr BiRexual 62
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 11 hr Winnipeg 169
Cave Exploration (Jan '14) 11 hr omegaltd 6
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••