CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

United States

#496005 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL, only on topix!
I say she's going to fry for this.
This beotch is a photographer and cant figure out how the timer on the camera works....really?
Well if she does walk she will become a very rich woman - unlike Casey who is still hiding out..

Perhaps when the sniveling gutless coward finally speaks out with proof as to WHO REALLY KILLED CAYLEE then she will be able to come out of hiding and get on with her life - interview s - book-photo ps etc.

Hopefully the sniveling coward will muster up the courage and show a little compassion for Casey. Poor dear has suffered enough being wrongfully accused - sitting in jail for 3 years now having to hide out.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496006 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
I notice she has a serious case of selective memory today.
If she didn't take a gun, where did the gun come from she shot him in the face with?
Clearly it was already in the house. As was the knife Travis used to cut the rope that he tied her up with.
Gloomy Days

United States

#496007 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
Fourth grade spelling
P. 1072 discovery  
moola spelled mulah
P. 1094
Debris spelled debri
P. 1096  discovery. 
Transmission spelledTransmition
P. 1112
Though spelled thow
LOL! Reminds me of a couple of posters on here, one AOL who misspells intentionally as a disguise - and the other who knows no better.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496008 Feb 19, 2013
AN other wrote:
Fourth grade spelling
P. 1072 discovery  
moola spelled mulah
P. 1094
Debris spelled debri
P. 1096  discovery. 
Transmission spelledTransmition
P. 1112
Though spelled thow
You left out your usual "DISPISE" example.
Why?
Because that's how Jesse spells it?

You should see how he spells suffocate.
Gloomy Days

United States

#496009 Feb 19, 2013
Well I guess the motive for slaughter Travis has already been revealed - He sold her a POS car.

Every used car dealer in town will probably hide out in their bunkers from disgruntled customers if she walks.

What Bumbo Tards some folk are.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496010 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Her reason is that her car would not have been able to make that trip and would cost too much in gas, which explains her borrowed gas cans...she did that because gas prices were cheaper.
She did ask the owner of the budget rental that she wanted a car light in color.
Because they wanted to put her in a red colored car - and she didn't want red colored car - because she was told red cars are pulled over more often.

True or not, I've heard that same myth too.

I think of it everytime I see a red car that has been stopped by a patrol car.
Cheyenne Autumn

Allentown, PA

#496011 Feb 19, 2013
Jodi tossed the camera into Travis washing machine after she took pics of him right before and after he was killed. She apparently thought the film would be destroyed in the wash cycle, but investigators had the camera looked at by an expert and the film was retrieved and the pics were able to be salvaged. Bet Jodi could have kicked herself in the arse when she learned that those pics weren't destroyed. There was a bloody palm print on the wall but don't know if they ever said it was her's or Travis.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#496012 Feb 19, 2013
STM wrote:
A bullet found at scene matched the gun stolen from her grandpa's home....hmmmm
Did she bring the rope to play sex games with Travis?
shes gonna say he stole the gun and planned on killing her and making it look like suicide. Duh.

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#496013 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
<quoted text>
Odd isn't it. Jodi was asked if she ever stole a gun from her grandparents, to which she replied no. She was then asked whether she knew her grandparents had a gun. Her reply was that she knew they had a few rifles, but didn't know that they had a handgun in the home and claimed that she never saw one there. She killed Travis , but yeah, where did she get the gun? Now I'm wondering whether the defense will try to claim that someone else was involved and they just disappeared into thin air. It's bad enough that the defense is trashing the dead victim's reputation, but they are trying to pull the same BS like Casey's lawyers did. They know she did it and why. I hope this jury is smarter. Even without the death penalty, Jodi should be held accountable to some degree for killing this guy so savagely. I don't believe you can cure someone like Jodi. She seems to have a case of IED - Intermittent Explosive Disorder and if she gets off, I feel sorry for the next guy that gets stuck in her web.
Agreed, but I really don't think she will be getting off. She is just trying to explain away all the evidence the State has against her. Did you notice how she said Travis went into the bathroom to cut the rope....With one of his kitchen knives, WTH??

Gotta run, bbl.
Gloomy Days

United States

#496015 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Her reason is that her car would not have been able to make that trip and would cost too much in gas, which explains her borrowed gas cans...she did that because gas prices were cheaper.
She did ask the owner of the budget rental that she wanted a car light in color.
Too bad that car was cleaned out before LE had a chance to examine it. Doubt it was Kool Aid stains - Wonder what she did with the car mats. More trophies of the kill perhaps.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#496016 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
Jodi tossed the camera into Travis washing machine after she took pics of him right before and after he was killed. She apparently thought the film would be destroyed in the wash cycle, but investigators had the camera looked at by an expert and the film was retrieved and the pics were able to be salvaged. Bet Jodi could have kicked herself in the arse when she learned that those pics weren't destroyed. There was a bloody palm print on the wall but don't know if they ever said it was her's or Travis.
She sure was shocked to learn the camera was not destroyed and that it had the pics on it and some that were taken acidentally. This is when she had to come up with the intruders killing Travis. She is very good at detail lying and has had 5 years to come up with self defense. This was a rage killing, self defense would be to render him unable to fight and she was fully dressed she could have left at anytime.

Stabbed over 27 times

Gun shot to his head

Slit his throat ear to ear.

I have caught her contradicting herself over and over on the stand and I'm sure Juan has it all on his notes.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496017 Feb 19, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>shes gonna say he stole the gun and planned on killing her and making it look like suicide. Duh.
It would work!!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496018 Feb 19, 2013
If Jodi would have checked snopes.com before she rented the car - there wouldn't be an issue with her asking for a lighter colored car.

www.snopes.com/autos/law/redcars.asp

Level 8

New York

#496019 Feb 19, 2013
Cheyenne Autumn wrote:
The bloody palm print was a mixture of his blood and hers. She said to the detective that when she charged the woman and sliced her hand from the knife. Her first story was she cut herself from a glass while bathing his dog.

She had no defensive wounds on her at all, she did have bandages on her fingers when she showed up at Ryan Burns place. She had no other marks on her. Travis had many many defensive wounds. When you stab someone 2 times a bloody knife becomes very slippery, I believe that's how she sliced her fingers, she lost her grip.

Level 8

New York

#496020 Feb 19, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Too bad that car was cleaned out before LE had a chance to examine it. Doubt it was Kool Aid stains - Wonder what she did with the car mats. More trophies of the kill perhaps.
Yep! Not only that she kills this man and hours later she leaves him a voice mail as if they had never seen each other. She was inviting him to some play. She then proceeds to lie in her own diary, setting up her alibi.

Poor woman forced to have sex like she explains, yet she called him a week before she killed him and set him up, baited him and lo and behold saved that to be played in court. That recording did not help her at all. Travis singing on that tape was nice to hear. Her singing and trying to sound like alanis morisette was a joke. All this from a woman that gave him a BJ in sitting in his car in public!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496021 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She sure was shocked to learn the camera was not destroyed and that it had the pics on it and some that were taken acidentally. This is when she had to come up with the intruders killing Travis. She is very good at detail lying and has had 5 years to come up with self defense. This was a rage killing, self defense would be to render him unable to fight and she was fully dressed she could have left at anytime.
Stabbed over 27 times
Gun shot to his head
Slit his throat ear to ear.
I have caught her contradicting herself over and over on the stand and I'm sure Juan has it all on his notes.
She said she killed in self-defense.

If she never killed a psycho twice her weight, twice her size and twice her strength, with twice the aggression and undeniable rage -- she wouldn't know how much stabbing, slicing and shooting, it would take to kill him. Yeah, it was definitely overkill.

That's why I would vote for manslaughter, unless the prosecution got up and badgered the fvck out of her -- persisting on the death penalty -- then I might even acquit out of spite.

Level 8

New York

#496022 Feb 19, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you lost Rambler you are hitting on Mary. Yip Yip
He is trying to engage us in responding to his posts about Jodi. He doesn't know enough about this case for me to bother. He also seems to defend hoors that he thinks are attractive.
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496023 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He is trying to engage us in responding to his posts about Jodi. He doesn't know enough about this case for me to bother. He also seems to defend hoors that he thinks are attractive.
You think Jodi is attractive?
You're gross! That's just nasty!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496024 Feb 19, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yep! Not only that she kills this man and hours later she leaves him a voice mail as if they had never seen each other. She was inviting him to some play. She then proceeds to lie in her own diary, setting up her alibi.
Poor woman forced to have sex like she explains, yet she called him a week before she killed him and set him up, baited him and lo and behold saved that to be played in court. That recording did not help her at all. Travis singing on that tape was nice to hear. Her singing and trying to sound like alanis morisette was a joke. All this from a woman that gave him a BJ in sitting in his car in public!
Ugly coping!
FloridaStatute40 6_12

Huntington, IN

#496025 Feb 19, 2013
Dr. Drew the serial killer is weighing in.
He's in denial if he thinks Travis wasn't a sex addict.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min Nostrilis Waxmoron 1,418,550
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 7 min tina anne 61,035
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 21 hr Milee 73,688
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 21 hr zazz 98,164
last post wins! (Jul '11) Thu Milee 5,970
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... Thu Fa-Foxy 198
News Sources: UCF baseball coach Jay Bergman harasse... (May '08) Wed Former Play 213

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages