Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
.....a full month prior to Cindy's 911 Call!
Now you have to go back and re`think 2008/9/10/11/12/13
up to where all this sits with the Bankruptcy hearing onI love it ngrace...You "Light Up the Sky" !!!
George was up to no good.,
Tuesday...
..June 24th is also the "Date" Jesse Grund wrote "He talked to Casey and heard Caylee in the back"..written at the bottom of
his "Resignation Letter" to OPD.
..OCSO Deputy Sheriff Rusciano was suspended and later fired for lying to investigators...a Friend of Casey!
..Casey's Silence may have been required to investigate the Depth
perception and appoint a deputation to oversee the investigation.
You made my Day ngrace for putting it so bluntly!
Thank You and Go Bless!
your so full of crap! you never seen anyone that looked like casey that day. That was just another of your lies, you
are nuts
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
she's changed various parts of her "story" numerous times
as far as where she scampered off to, no doubt she's tearing apart her tent searching for that security camera the FBI has trained on her
"she's changed various parts of her "story" numerous times"

LMAO! Yeppers she has changed her story more times than Cayslayer changed her little boy knickers. Hopefully she doesn't leave them here in her abandoned car in LA much like Cayslayer did.

Posting about abandoned foul smelling knickers found in a death wagon can still be considered discussing the State V Cayslayer I hope .
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know for sure 100% is that it was indeed
Casey with Caylee whom I spoke too
in Moore Haven on June 19th <- 2008...
after I had my meeting face to face with my
local sheriff and agent also on June 19th 2008 (GCSO camera).
June 19th was the day before the FUSIAN Party Girl Contest
Photobuck of Casey with a sexy blue dress with a Million $mile
(against human nature IF she had murdered her child) at 1.02am...
Same photobuck that Landed on the 9th District Circuit Court..
has ?EVIDENCE? of Murder...Hello Florida!!!
I sent an email to Sheriff Jerry Demings and I ask him..
Who is setting who up here Sheriff Demings? then dealt with the Feds for them to investigate the Florida Crooks in Office!
PS:Why did John Morgan filed the Airport Homeland Security video
in Defense of his Zanny the Nanny "Girl from Kissimee" if it was NOT Caylee on the tape? Can you answer that Chucky?
One FACT I know 100%..It was indeed Casey and Caylee I saw
and talked too on June 19th <- 2008...
George was recruited has the crooked ex-cop to support the
crooked OCSO & Jeff Ashton protected George...The Rest is the
Historical Orlando Big Media Trial Scam of the Century that
embezzeled Millions of Floridians taxpayers money..and that's where it's at...and what the Bankcruptcy will determine in Federal courts...and of course so much more..
I replied in lenght to one of your post earlier...but it was upheld,all I had was 87 Characters left...It's not unusual for the
mod to do that..but sometimes they do post them later on.
Will see.
Walker
Just like your e-mails to DC in order to get your 15minutes which didnt work, you attempted to constantly bombard investigator's of your erronnious sightings and THEY WERE CHECED OUT and found to be false.
YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR BUTT YOUR ENTIRE WORLD is permantly brown in color.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, there is testimony that Casey stole gas from the gas cans in the past. Now as the gas cans were always kept in the shed, per testimony, how did she steal them from a locked shed in the past? The answer is, she knew where the key was....also per statements made.
On June 23rd, suddenly she forgets where the key is? Or is the key suddenly missing from its usual spot? The answer is important because it "sheds" (no pun intended) light on the beginning of the set up.
George knew Casey stole gas in the past.
George was a cop.
As to her story changing......Mary, you don't know what her story was other than what she told to police because Casey has never made any other statements.
As to AN's timeline, I've already pointed to where corroboration of his time card is in dispute, from his own words.
I'm not defending Casey. I defended her prior to trial and told you what the verdict would be if the jurors followed jury instructions. Now, however, I'm trying to get to the truth as to how Caylee ended up on Suburban Drive.
I don't care if he knew it or not. He had every right to report the shed being broken into and what was missing. You also don't know anything beyond those stolen gas cans yet you make up a theory to suit your agenda. There comes a time when a parent might get sick and tired of an uncontrollable adult child and will start reporting things to the police. He was on her azz more than Cindy, he knew what a liar she was and even checked up on a job she told him she was working at. It wasn't true.

She lived near suburban drive! Most mothers that murder their children will dump them swaddled and close to home. You are now pushing the death of Caylee onto her grandfather. I don't believe GA ever sexually abused Casey or Caylee and if that were a fact she would have said it straight out, instead she embellished that story while sitting in jail.

Are you now saying that GA killed his granchild?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it ngrace...You "Light Up the Sky" !!!
George was up to no good.,
..........a full month prior to Cindy's 911 Call!
Now you have to go back and re`think 2008/9/10/11/12/13
up to where all this sits with the Bankruptcy hearing on
Tuesday...
..June 24th is also the "Date" Jesse Grund wrote "He talked to Casey and heard Caylee in the back"..written at the bottom of
his "Resignation Letter" to OPD.
..OCSO Deputy Sheriff Rusciano was suspended and later fired for lying to investigators...a Friend of Casey!
..Casey's Silence may have been required to investigate the Depth
perception and appoint a deputation to oversee the investigation.
You made my Day ngrace for putting it so bluntly!
Thank You and Go Bless!
What did Casey and Caylee say to you when you chatted with them?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the answer, AN, but I do know that George's time-cards are not jiving with George's statements to the FBI.
More specifically, on the day they retrieved the car from the tow yard. George said he was about 2 hours late for work, yet the time card shows he was at work at 3:00PM. He couldn't be in two places at once......so I'm assuming the time card was not date/time stamped by machine.
Baez missed it, too.
Caylee was already dead and skeletonized by the time George got the car. Who cares? What time did Caylee drown? Fit it into that timeline and there is only one suspect and it ain't George.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, there is testimony that Casey stole gas from the gas cans in the past. Now as the gas cans were always kept in the shed, per testimony, how did she steal them from a locked shed in the past? The answer is, she knew where the key was....also per statements made.
On June 23rd, suddenly she forgets where the key is? Or is the key suddenly missing from its usual spot? The answer is important because it "sheds" (no pun intended) light on the beginning of the set up.
George was a cop.
As to her story changing......Mary, you don't know what her story was other than what she told to police because Casey has never made any other statements.
As to AN's timeline, I've already pointed to where corroboration of his time card is in dispute, from his own words.
I'm not defending Casey. I defended her prior to trial and told you what the verdict would be if the jurors followed jury instructions. Now, however, I'm trying to get to the truth as to how Caylee ended up on Suburban Drive.
The only one disputing the time card is you. George was at work by 3:00 and probably 2:50. In Cindy's deposition or interview she discussed moving the key. It was in the tool box at some point. Tough love!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop.
Did you watch or read Tony's depo? She obviously had no key since he HELPED her break the lock off! Now what ngrace? Did Tony kill caylee because he told Casey he didn't want girls when he became a father, or did that also play in Casey's thoughts to rid herself of her daughter? Diane Downs did, perhaps that was just one more reason to rid herself of precious Caylee.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

http://docs.docstoc.com/pdf/201449/d2c4d303-b...

This is a link to OCSO report on verification of George's work record. Somebody thinks they're part of the conspiracy. Laura Buchanan didn't write them!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
The only one disputing the time card is you. George was at work by 3:00 and probably 2:50. In Cindy's deposition or interview she discussed moving the key. It was in the tool box at some point. Tough love!
That right and that's why Tony helped her break that lock. Tony also told the court on the stand that he did NOT believe GA ever sexually abused Casey. That he was trying to discipline her, tough love, how sad at her age!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop.
You obviously need to recheck your facts. I'm talking about Casey's statements about sexual abuse to her psych docs, jailhouse letters, her friends and boyfriends. She changed her story many times.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for Murph to respond. Where did she go? For a long time all she spouted was she saw Casey, Caylee and Zanny. Now she changes her story to it was Casey and Caylee and she even spoke to them! I'd love to know what the conversation was.
Here's Murph...Sweet Mary!
My story has been on File for years already...hasn't change..
It's your disfunctional perception that is flawed...

You are so good researching..even on my facebook pages.,in the past..and get some of my personal info here..Then.,

You go back and search what I said, I did post it HERE in the past...After this little mental gymnastic, you'll appreciate it more to read ., what the conversation was.....

Tah! Tah!
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop.
Your off base again ngrace::
Since Casey had stolen gas before by using a key to get into the shed,whats the logical step for George,RELOCATE the key to prevent Casey from stealing the gas.Its not a case of suddenly forgetting
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

"Jose Baez:“On June 16, 2008, Casey was home with Caylee and so was her father. Early morning hours, the exact time is not known, it could have been early afternoon… early morning… actually, it was the early morning hours. George Anthony approached Casey and started yelling at her,“Where’s Caylee? Where’s Caylee?”.

Early in the morning when cindy was still home? Early in the morning when casey was looking at Shotgirl uniforms?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

What time did Caylee drown ?

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail (this was casey checking her cell for messages.
7:56-8:06 am Casey happily IM'ing/flirting on AOL MESSENGER
8:45 am Casey texts Tony
9:00 am - 10:59 Casey on the computer on facebook and myspace looking up outfits etc for the shot girls
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy (amy says normal convo.. nothing wrong)
2:30 latest time for GA to leave for work.. clocks in at or by 3:00 (time clock proves this)
2:50 search for "fool-proof suffication" Note they are not looking up how to commit sucide , the site clicked on was an "anti-sucide site"...btw..
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse
3:04 GA calls casey
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
we ALL find the way to talk to web, condescending! that's the only way that pimplepuss pinhead understands is to get down on her lowly level!
how's your convicted felon prison inmate hubby doin'? oh never mind....I know exactly how he's doin'....in detail! ;)
LMAO Muchly !
Most of us were quick to perceive that Stalker removed her can of beer from her belly button - Pried herself from her white plastic chair and before passing out from too much meth passed her hat to Daizey

Regardless - Since Daizey - Has in the past stated that it was indeed JG who molested and slaughtered - Just how much longer will we have to wait before the true face of Daizey - A flunked out first year law student appears on the witness list at the Grund Conspiracy Trial

Despite her knowledge as to who the real killer is she is still allowed to post her BS on here - LMAO not credible - Right Grace.

caylee
Cayl
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously need to recheck your facts. I'm talking about Casey's statements about sexual abuse to her psych docs, jailhouse letters, her friends and boyfriends. She changed her story many times.
Casey Anthony’s case, she not only was able to remain calm and collected, she also showed no attempt to deceive Danziger on the sophisticated psychological tests he administered—the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
She also did not qualify for any psychiatric diagnosis.
She did not qualify for antisocial (sociopathic) personality disorder.
She did not qualify for narcissistic personality disorder.
She did not qualify for borderline personality disorder.
She didn’t even come close.
“Certainly,” Danziger told prosecutor Jeff Ashton,“there was no exaggeration or malingering (faking) or amplification of symptoms.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/19/wha...

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Murph...Sweet Mary!
My story has been on File for years already...hasn't change..
It's your disfunctional perception that is flawed...
You are so good researching..even on my facebook pages.,in the past..and get some of my personal info here..Then.,
You go back and search what I said, I did post it HERE in the past...After this little mental gymnastic, you'll appreciate it more to read ., what the conversation was.....
Tah! Tah!
I expected you to come up with some excuse and you did! If you don't want people reading what you post including your FB page with 10 friends on it, make it private and dont tell people here what your full real name is and you have FB pages. It only confirmed to me what a nut you are. You just recently made the claims that you spoke to Casey and Caylee, however they were with Zanny per your earlier posts, so what happened to Zanny in the mix? Your lying skills are worse than Caseys.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Who told this to cindy? Who did casey tell? How did she know?
Was it when her cell phone pings had her in Tony's car very early morning neat the remains site? Did she see her baby's disarticulated body? Is that why she began downloading skull photos ? Or was it for her "event planning"?

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony’s case, she not only was able to remain calm and collected, she also showed no attempt to deceive Danziger on the sophisticated psychological tests he administered—the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
She also did not qualify for any psychiatric diagnosis.
She did not qualify for antisocial (sociopathic) personality disorder.
She did not qualify for narcissistic personality disorder.
She did not qualify for borderline personality disorder.
She didn’t even come close.
“Certainly,” Danziger told prosecutor Jeff Ashton,“there was no exaggeration or malingering (faking) or amplification of symptoms.”
http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/19/wha...
So.....she's just a plain ol' lying, thieving slut that just happened to kill her kid?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

34 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min THE DEVIL 1,078,993
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 min zazz 96,314
Has Anybody Seen Or Heard From o2bndisney ? 25 min Mary NY 6
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 29 min ish 2,387
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 45,768
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 2 hr The Real Missy 4,106
What life is like for Casey Anthony 7 hr Children should be loved 32
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••