|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

DianeAx wrote:
<quoted text> I find the way to talk to web condescending.
Watch the video I posted above.
There'syour rosetta stone.
(Google it on weshtv YouTube if you don't trust the link.)
But by God don't act so almighty knowing by calling George self-serving.
I wasn't condescending to Web....I find Web's comments very insightful and have said so many times.

The term "self-serving" is a legal term....look it up.

And I don't need to see the video...I was one of the few who actually watched the entire hearing on March 3rd. Baez was being sarcastic when he asked that RHETORICAL question.

Baez was trying to goad George into telling the truth, for once.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>This is cool, not ridiculous, and likely was filmed in NYC:
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
LMAO! I saw that movie.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I think if you spent as much time cross checking the facts in this case as you have in the Jodi Arias case, you wouldn't make a comment that my scenario is ridiculous.
I can't think of a better way to connect Casey to Caylee's remains than to report gas cans stolen, which have duct tape on one of them, that is the same rare brand found with the remains.
George, I do believe, set her up.
No he did NOT. I would report it to the police as well if someone BROKE the lock off my storage. The duct tape was discovered on posters put up. Casey had access to everything she used to kill her daughter including the coffin made out of things from her own home. Who had those gas cans in the trunk of her car? Casey that's who.

"Here's your f-ing gas cans!"

Jodi Arias the murderer has nothing to do with Casey Anthony even tho their personalities seem to coincide. You swallowd Casey's lies hook line and sinker!

Did you read AN's post regarding the timeline that day? GA was at work! It was Casey who methodically set up her own father. First he never touched her, by trial time she really embellished her lies. If you are innocent you stand by one story, it's that simple.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
.....in addition to a security camera:)
I'm waiting for Murph to respond. Where did she go? For a long time all she spouted was she saw Casey, Caylee and Zanny. Now she changes her story to it was Casey and Caylee and she even spoke to them! I'd love to know what the conversation was.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the answer, AN, but I do know that George's time-cards are not jiving with George's statements to the FBI.
More specifically, on the day they retrieved the car from the tow yard. George said he was about 2 hours late for work, yet the time card shows he was at work at 3:00PM. He couldn't be in two places at once......so I'm assuming the time card was not date/time stamped by machine.
Baez missed it, too.
Fool proof suffocation! Caylee dead.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm waiting for Murph to respond. Where did she go? For a long time all she spouted was she saw Casey, Caylee and Zanny. Now she changes her story to it was Casey and Caylee and she even spoke to them! I'd love to know what the conversation was.
she's changed various parts of her "story" numerous times

as far as where she scampered off to, no doubt she's tearing apart her tent searching for that security camera the FBI has trained on her
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps he helped her initially, then subsequently to an extent tried to hang her.
ball-less george doesn't know the first thing about "being hung"...at least not in a manly sense after he married shrew cindy

he'll never get his balls back - she's got 'em locked up tighter n' a steel drum!
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT...
Please allow 5 minutes for a 'Hat Change"

Hey Mar - Since some posters got their hands smacked for not
debating the repetitious 4 year old comments from the child killer lovers, I thought you might find this interesting.

Lawd I hope this passes the credibility inspection.... Notice Judge Perry does NOT refer to Jeff as 'Sonny Boy'- And despite death threats he still appears in public..

"New State Attorney Ashton and former State Attorney Lawson Lamar are the judge’s friends.“So far, Jeff has done a great job,” Perry said.“I want Jeff to be successful, and I think he will be successful.”

http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/entertainmen...

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
No he did NOT. I would report it to the police as well if someone BROKE the lock off my storage. The duct tape was discovered on posters put up. Casey had access to everything she used to kill her daughter including the coffin made out of things from her own home. Who had those gas cans in the trunk of her car? Casey that's who.
"Here's your f-ing gas cans!"
Jodi Arias the murderer has nothing to do with Casey Anthony even tho their personalities seem to coincide. You swallowd Casey's lies hook line and sinker!
Did you read AN's post regarding the timeline that day? GA was at work! It was Casey who methodically set up her own father. First he never touched her, by trial time she really embellished her lies. If you are innocent you stand by one story, it's that simple.
Mary, there is testimony that Casey stole gas from the gas cans in the past. Now as the gas cans were always kept in the shed, per testimony, how did she steal them from a locked shed in the past? The answer is, she knew where the key was....also per statements made.

On June 23rd, suddenly she forgets where the key is? Or is the key suddenly missing from its usual spot? The answer is important because it "sheds" (no pun intended) light on the beginning of the set up.

George knew Casey stole gas in the past.

George was a cop.

As to her story changing......Mary, you don't know what her story was other than what she told to police because Casey has never made any other statements.

As to AN's timeline, I've already pointed to where corroboration of his time card is in dispute, from his own words.

I'm not defending Casey. I defended her prior to trial and told you what the verdict would be if the jurors followed jury instructions. Now, however, I'm trying to get to the truth as to how Caylee ended up on Suburban Drive.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Web, you can't take a self serving statement (which,btw, was made by George to LE) and rely on it as truth.
Did you see this mysterious neighbor testify?
This was George's spin........necessary to explain why he reported a stolen gas can when, from his own testimony, "chances were extremely good that Casey took it as she had done so in the past".
My take on the reported "theft" is, he had to connect Casey to the Caylee's remains, somehow.......walla, the Henkel duct tape magically appeared.
When the stakes got even higher,(when the Henkel duct tape appeared at the tent and was captured by local media on film, when Casey was in jail), he tried to distance himself from the duct tape...and he fell apart during his State depo when he was outed by none other than Mr. Jeffery Ashton.
On June 24th, no one knew Caylee was missing......and Casey had not been charged with a crime.
Good plan but it fell apart and it was his undoing.......his gas can story was the Rosetta stone for anyone interested in finding the truth.
I love it ngrace...You "Light Up the Sky" !!!

George was up to no good.,
..........a full month prior to Cindy's 911 Call!

Now you have to go back and re`think 2008/9/10/11/12/13
up to where all this sits with the Bankruptcy hearing on
Tuesday...

..June 24th is also the "Date" Jesse Grund wrote "He talked to Casey and heard Caylee in the back"..written at the bottom of
his "Resignation Letter" to OPD.

..OCSO Deputy Sheriff Rusciano was suspended and later fired for lying to investigators...a Friend of Casey!

..Casey's Silence may have been required to investigate the Depth
perception and appoint a deputation to oversee the investigation.

You made my Day ngrace for putting it so bluntly!
Thank You and Go Bless!
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Fool proof suffocation! Caylee dead.
Latest researchers acknowledges the fact that many Military Personnel returned home are suffering PTSD - BUT have now revealed there were a great many Bunker Preppers who now suffer from...

P =Post menstrual lonely woman

T= Temperamental - A person that can explode at any given moment, one minute everything can be super-duper and their company that of something wonderful and the next they are loathsome. They are very volatile and often the hothead.

S = Sexual Disorder - Simply an addendum to the prior comment-
Rage filled at the thought that Jodi Arseinair is getting that which she thinks she deserves.

D = Deranged Child Killer lover hell bent for leather to prove it was not Cayslayer who slaughtered her kid and dumped her like trash in a copse to be ripped apart by wildlife.

ERGO ! Summation of PTSD.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps he helped her initially, then subsequently to an extent tried to hang her.
We disagree on this one Chuck. I don't believe for a second that GA helped Casey then tried to hang her. TO believe that I would have to believe that GA killed his grandchild. He was put on the defensive because his lying slut of a daughter was going to try and pin this accident on him! He even wrote her a letter in jail asking her how she could do all these things to her family. GA was made the fall guy to set this killer free, it just sickens me.
INeedFacts

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
.....a full month prior to Cindy's 911 Call!
up to where all this sits with the Bankruptcy hearing onI love it ngrace...You "Light Up the Sky" !!!
Tuesday...
..June 24th is also the "Date" Jesse Grund wrote "He talked to Casey and heard Caylee in the back"..written at the bottom of
..OCSO Deputy Sheriff Rusciano was suspended and later fired for lying to investigators...a Friend of Casey!
Thank You and Go Bless!
your so full of crap! you never seen anyone that looked like casey that day. That was just another of your lies, you
are nuts
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
she's changed various parts of her "story" numerous times
as far as where she scampered off to, no doubt she's tearing apart her tent searching for that security camera the FBI has trained on her
"she's changed various parts of her "story" numerous times"

LMAO! Yeppers she has changed her story more times than Cayslayer changed her little boy knickers. Hopefully she doesn't leave them here in her abandoned car in LA much like Cayslayer did.

Posting about abandoned foul smelling knickers found in a death wagon can still be considered discussing the State V Cayslayer I hope .
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What I know for sure 100% is that it was indeed
Casey with Caylee whom I spoke too
in Moore Haven on June 19th <- 2008...
after I had my meeting face to face with my
local sheriff and agent also on June 19th 2008 (GCSO camera).
June 19th was the day before the FUSIAN Party Girl Contest
Photobuck of Casey with a sexy blue dress with a Million $mile
(against human nature IF she had murdered her child) at 1.02am...
Same photobuck that Landed on the 9th District Circuit Court..
has ?EVIDENCE? of Murder...Hello Florida!!!
I sent an email to Sheriff Jerry Demings and I ask him..
Who is setting who up here Sheriff Demings? then dealt with the Feds for them to investigate the Florida Crooks in Office!
PS:Why did John Morgan filed the Airport Homeland Security video
in Defense of his Zanny the Nanny "Girl from Kissimee" if it was NOT Caylee on the tape? Can you answer that Chucky?
One FACT I know 100%..It was indeed Casey and Caylee I saw
and talked too on June 19th <- 2008...
George was recruited has the crooked ex-cop to support the
crooked OCSO & Jeff Ashton protected George...The Rest is the
Historical Orlando Big Media Trial Scam of the Century that
embezzeled Millions of Floridians taxpayers money..and that's where it's at...and what the Bankcruptcy will determine in Federal courts...and of course so much more..
I replied in lenght to one of your post earlier...but it was upheld,all I had was 87 Characters left...It's not unusual for the
mod to do that..but sometimes they do post them later on.
Will see.
Walker
Just like your e-mails to DC in order to get your 15minutes which didnt work, you attempted to constantly bombard investigator's of your erronnious sightings and THEY WERE CHECED OUT and found to be false.
YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR BUTT YOUR ENTIRE WORLD is permantly brown in color.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Mary, there is testimony that Casey stole gas from the gas cans in the past. Now as the gas cans were always kept in the shed, per testimony, how did she steal them from a locked shed in the past? The answer is, she knew where the key was....also per statements made.
On June 23rd, suddenly she forgets where the key is? Or is the key suddenly missing from its usual spot? The answer is important because it "sheds" (no pun intended) light on the beginning of the set up.
George was a cop.
As to her story changing......Mary, you don't know what her story was other than what she told to police because Casey has never made any other statements.
As to AN's timeline, I've already pointed to where corroboration of his time card is in dispute, from his own words.
I'm not defending Casey. I defended her prior to trial and told you what the verdict would be if the jurors followed jury instructions. Now, however, I'm trying to get to the truth as to how Caylee ended up on Suburban Drive.
I don't care if he knew it or not. He had every right to report the shed being broken into and what was missing. You also don't know anything beyond those stolen gas cans yet you make up a theory to suit your agenda. There comes a time when a parent might get sick and tired of an uncontrollable adult child and will start reporting things to the police. He was on her azz more than Cindy, he knew what a liar she was and even checked up on a job she told him she was working at. It wasn't true.

She lived near suburban drive! Most mothers that murder their children will dump them swaddled and close to home. You are now pushing the death of Caylee onto her grandfather. I don't believe GA ever sexually abused Casey or Caylee and if that were a fact she would have said it straight out, instead she embellished that story while sitting in jail.

Are you now saying that GA killed his granchild?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I love it ngrace...You "Light Up the Sky" !!!
..........a full month prior to Cindy's 911 Call!
up to where all this sits with the Bankruptcy hearing on
Tuesday...
Thank You and Go Bless!
What did Casey and Caylee say to you when you chatted with them?
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know the answer, AN, but I do know that George's time-cards are not jiving with George's statements to the FBI.
More specifically, on the day they retrieved the car from the tow yard. George said he was about 2 hours late for work, yet the time card shows he was at work at 3:00PM. He couldn't be in two places at once......so I'm assuming the time card was not date/time stamped by machine.
Baez missed it, too.
Caylee was already dead and skeletonized by the time George got the car. Who cares? What time did Caylee drown? Fit it into that timeline and there is only one suspect and it ain't George.
AN other

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop.
The only one disputing the time card is you. George was at work by 3:00 and probably 2:50. In Cindy's deposition or interview she discussed moving the key. It was in the tool box at some point. Tough love!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 17, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
George was a cop.
Did you watch or read Tony's depo? She obviously had no key since he HELPED her break the lock off! Now what ngrace? Did Tony kill caylee because he told Casey he didn't want girls when he became a father, or did that also play in Casey's thoughts to rid herself of her daughter? Diane Downs did, perhaps that was just one more reason to rid herself of precious Caylee.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••