CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
scrabble play

AOL

#495664 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't wait till she finds out she made a boo boo.
:)
boo boo is rite and boo boo will get a boo boo fer punking her boo boo.
Gloomy Days

United States

#495665 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
i think they use her to post all the bs. they tell her information at other places and she plays with it. they laugh at her for doing it. notice they r not doing it, they have her do it. she jus don't know how false all the information was yet. lol
PSST! She got that info from Daizey from Dollop O Daizey - are you claiming it's untrue.

O Lawd poor Daizey I hope this news doesn't cause her to rip another strand of hair from her head .
scrabble play

AOL

#495666 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LYING IMBECILE ! Read on dumfug...
OH Darlin! Overwhelmed am I by so many compliments you and Web
have bestowed on me tonight So many verbal bouquets my vases are full.
Incidentally - I have already called Topix here in CA and told them about your threats to have me banned that's a no no so tread as lightly as your feet can carry your 195 pound fat arse body.
Truth will out - maybe you should head back to your Bunker my fat arsed felon PedOHphile hunker.
did u not read properly? i didn't say i was having u banned. shame u told topix a lie. i said u should be banned for ur disgusting vulgar and i stand by it.

fyi, topix doesn't answer a phone. ur threats fall of deaf ears darlin so go sleep it off. i am off to bed shortly myself so u won't be missed

u worry too much all the time about fat. does ur self esteem have u in a fog

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495667 Feb 17, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
not sure about him being safer......dawg's wife weighs about 350# and is built like mac truck....
even though web is 'married' herself, she loves other women's married men, dawg is the 3rd one on this forum alone that she's cyber-sexed and loved all over,'singing' dumbshit songs to him, telling him she loves him (ewwwww)- but he is exactly her caliber of idiot savant
dawg claimed one time that somebody here called his wife and told on him and web LOL....she let him live once, but I'm not sure she'd be so tolerant if someone told on him again:)
You are threatening to call Dawg's home again?
If Dawg is the third one then who are the other two?
Gloomy Days

United States

#495669 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
boo boo is rite and boo boo will get a boo boo fer punking her boo boo.
LMAO! You and Web are really getting up close & personal playing with ya Boo Boos EH ?

Be sure to wash you hands before waddling off to bed you little pervs.

Nothing worse than sticky wickets IMO.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495670 Feb 17, 2013
night
scrabble play

AOL

#495671 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
PSST! She got that info from Daizey from Dollop O Daizey - are you claiming it's untrue.
O Lawd poor Daizey I hope this news doesn't cause her to rip another strand of hair from her head .
shhhh, it will all be okay in the morning

tip toe through the tulips

ur not making any sense with daisies and dollups. i will go to bed so u can get some sleep and sleep it off for ur own safety and well being and u don't hurt urself. me being here has u in a whirl wind making ur brain spin about flowers in the air.

goodnight, don't let those bed bugs too close. u might mistake them for chocolate covered almonds.
Gloomy Days

United States

#495672 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
did u not read properly? i didn't say i was having u banned. shame u told topix a lie. i said u should be banned for ur disgusting vulgar and i stand by it.
fyi, topix doesn't answer a phone. ur threats fall of deaf ears darlin so go sleep it off. i am off to bed shortly myself so u won't be missed
u worry too much all the time about fat. does ur self esteem have u in a fog
OH Really ??? Would you like me to give you the name of the person I spoke with at Topix here in Palo Alto so you can prove me to be a liar ??

OOPS just noticed you are scuttling off back into your nest with the other Cockroaches like the slimy coward you are.. Be sure to check in tomorrow so I can give you the Name & Ext.#

You gutless wonder.
scrabble play

AOL

#495673 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
night
night web. nothing but a drunken slurper in here anyway.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495674 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
u r rite. gee, i'm sorry, i thought it was to me. these darn cheetos
please control ur anger, it was a silly simple mistake on my part. relax game playa
amateur!
Gloomy Days

United States

#495675 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
The sick one that always talked about sex with posters children, don't play stupid, you were posting all that time with him. You know exactly who I'm talking about. Dawg and you chatted up a storm laughing at his filth.
YEP! And remember the Web Cam incident ? Geesh what a pair to draw to - A Perv & a Slut..

AND Gawd help us they walk among us.
scrabble play

AOL

#495676 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! You and Web are really getting up close & personal playing with ya Boo Boos EH ?
Be sure to wash you hands before waddling off to bed you little pervs.
Nothing worse than sticky wickets IMO.
shhhhhhh, it's all going to be hokay. ur in here all alone so go to bed and the perv thoughts will go away

shhhhhhh, goodnight
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#495678 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
night web. i'm nothing but a drunken slurper in here anyway.
so we've noticed:)
Gloomy Days

United States

#495679 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
night web. nothing but a drunken slurper in here anyway.
So the drunken slurper is now leaving EH LOL... O Lawdy what will the illiterate Web do without you.
scrabble play

AOL

#495680 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
so we've noticed:)
did u know that editing posts can get u banned? that's what i heard. not cool

is that how u react when found to be lying? lame
scrabble play

AOL

#495681 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
So the drunken slurper is now leaving EH LOL... O Lawdy what will the illiterate Web do without you.
shhhhh, i am not here. i am only in ur mind. u r not talking to anyone on the phone and there is no topix number or mod to talk to about ur perv comments. get some sleep and u will feel better in the morning hokay
Gloomy Days

United States

#495682 Feb 17, 2013
WOW ! LMAO what an onslaught of insanity from the pervfelons huh?

Seems like Web is frustrated and looking for a little BDA tonight.

Better than having to look at her face IMO, yukk that is one uuuuugly bittch I bet.

Wasn't her hubba extra special palsy walsy with a guy he worked with.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#495683 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
WOW ! LMAO what an onslaught of insanity from the pervfelons huh?
Seems like Web is frustrated and looking for a little BDA tonight.
Better than having to look at her face IMO, yukk that is one uuuuugly bittch I bet.
Wasn't her hubba extra special palsy walsy with a guy he worked with.
uhm, let's just say that web's hubby loves his "fruit rollups"!;)- which is why he doesn't give a shit that she fawns all over another married man, dawg

haven't you ever seen the picture web's hubby on his website? I'm sure it'll "pop up" again here by 'someone' at some point, it's been posted a bunch of times before
Gloomy Days

United States

#495684 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
did u know that editing posts can get u banned? that's what i heard. not cool
is that how u react when found to be lying? lame
Resorting to making fun of cripples now EH ?
Disgusting POS R U !
Gloomy Days

United States

#495685 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
uhm, let's just say that web's hubby loves his "fruit rollups"!;)- which is why he doesn't give a shit that she fawns all over another married man, dawg
haven't you ever seen the picture web's hubby on his website? I'm sure it'll "pop up" again here by 'someone' at some point, it's been posted a bunch of times before
YEPPErR I did have the misfortune of seeing it - OH My Eyes !!!Tho compared to his drunken counterpart he probably resembles Beauty iand she the Beast.

OOOOOH shuddering muchly am I. Gonna sleep with the light on tonight.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 19 min Henry 1,536,116
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 13 hr zazz 98,403
News Tampa Teacher @LoraJane Hates Christians, Promo... Fri Eagle 12 462
News Deltona tops 90,000 residents in latest Census ... Fri Fitus T Bluster 1
News Research: Dropouts flee area schools (Oct '07) May 24 Willieneal123 55
News Live updates: Universal Orlando's Volcano Bay w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 1
News Wal-Mart bolsters area footprint with two new w... May 24 Cheryl Throne 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages