AN other

United States

#495406 Feb 17, 2013
"Jose Baez:“On June 16, 2008, Casey was home with Caylee and so was her father. Early morning hours, the exact time is not known, it could have been early afternoon… early morning… actually, it was the early morning hours. George Anthony approached Casey and started yelling at her,“Where’s Caylee? Where’s Caylee?”.

Early in the morning when cindy was still home? Early in the morning when casey was looking at Shotgirl uniforms?
AN other

United States

#495407 Feb 17, 2013
What time did Caylee drown ?

7:54 am Someone calls Casey's phone from the house landline-goes to voicemail (this was casey checking her cell for messages.
7:56-8:06 am Casey happily IM'ing/flirting on AOL MESSENGER
8:45 am Casey texts Tony
9:00 am - 10:59 Casey on the computer on facebook and myspace looking up outfits etc for the shot girls
11:47 am-12:06 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
12:55 pm Casey exchanges texts with Tony
1:00-1:14 pm Casey on the phone with Tony
1:26 pm Casey exchanges texts with Jesse
1:44-2:20 pm Casey on the phone with Amy (amy says normal convo.. nothing wrong)
2:30 latest time for GA to leave for work.. clocks in at or by 3:00 (time clock proves this)
2:50 search for "fool-proof suffication" Note they are not looking up how to commit sucide , the site clicked on was an "anti-sucide site"...btw..
2:52-3:04 pm Casey on the phone with Jesse
3:04 GA calls casey
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#495408 Feb 17, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
we ALL find the way to talk to web, condescending! that's the only way that pimplepuss pinhead understands is to get down on her lowly level!
how's your convicted felon prison inmate hubby doin'? oh never mind....I know exactly how he's doin'....in detail! ;)
LMAO Muchly !
Most of us were quick to perceive that Stalker removed her can of beer from her belly button - Pried herself from her white plastic chair and before passing out from too much meth passed her hat to Daizey

Regardless - Since Daizey - Has in the past stated that it was indeed JG who molested and slaughtered - Just how much longer will we have to wait before the true face of Daizey - A flunked out first year law student appears on the witness list at the Grund Conspiracy Trial

Despite her knowledge as to who the real killer is she is still allowed to post her BS on here - LMAO not credible - Right Grace.

caylee
Cayl
AN other

United States

#495409 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You obviously need to recheck your facts. I'm talking about Casey's statements about sexual abuse to her psych docs, jailhouse letters, her friends and boyfriends. She changed her story many times.
Casey Anthony’s case, she not only was able to remain calm and collected, she also showed no attempt to deceive Danziger on the sophisticated psychological tests he administered—the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
She also did not qualify for any psychiatric diagnosis.
She did not qualify for antisocial (sociopathic) personality disorder.
She did not qualify for narcissistic personality disorder.
She did not qualify for borderline personality disorder.
She didn’t even come close.
“Certainly,” Danziger told prosecutor Jeff Ashton,“there was no exaggeration or malingering (faking) or amplification of symptoms.”

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/19/wha...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495410 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's Murph...Sweet Mary!
My story has been on File for years already...hasn't change..
It's your disfunctional perception that is flawed...
You are so good researching..even on my facebook pages.,in the past..and get some of my personal info here..Then.,
You go back and search what I said, I did post it HERE in the past...After this little mental gymnastic, you'll appreciate it more to read ., what the conversation was.....
Tah! Tah!
I expected you to come up with some excuse and you did! If you don't want people reading what you post including your FB page with 10 friends on it, make it private and dont tell people here what your full real name is and you have FB pages. It only confirmed to me what a nut you are. You just recently made the claims that you spoke to Casey and Caylee, however they were with Zanny per your earlier posts, so what happened to Zanny in the mix? Your lying skills are worse than Caseys.
AN other

United States

#495411 Feb 17, 2013
Who told this to cindy? Who did casey tell? How did she know?
Was it when her cell phone pings had her in Tony's car very early morning neat the remains site? Did she see her baby's disarticulated body? Is that why she began downloading skull photos ? Or was it for her "event planning"?

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#495412 Feb 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony’s case, she not only was able to remain calm and collected, she also showed no attempt to deceive Danziger on the sophisticated psychological tests he administered—the Minnesota Multiphasic Personality Inventory.
She also did not qualify for any psychiatric diagnosis.
She did not qualify for antisocial (sociopathic) personality disorder.
She did not qualify for narcissistic personality disorder.
She did not qualify for borderline personality disorder.
She didn’t even come close.
“Certainly,” Danziger told prosecutor Jeff Ashton,“there was no exaggeration or malingering (faking) or amplification of symptoms.”
So.....she's just a plain ol' lying, thieving slut that just happened to kill her kid?
AN other

United States

#495413 Feb 17, 2013
In what spot did casey think Caylee was?

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#495414 Feb 17, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Walker
Just like your e-mails to DC in order to get your 15minutes which didnt work, you attempted to constantly bombard investigator's of your erronnious sightings and THEY WERE CHECED OUT and found to be false.
YOUR HEAD IS SO FAR UP YOUR BUTT YOUR ENTIRE WORLD is permantly brown in color.
Really..
First.,
I always send my mail to Washington DC -> Priority Mail or Certified Mail! Receipts & Records are Timely imperative in
such cases..
Second.,
My priority always been in the Interest of Justice..
and always has been for me personnaly and th Good of All!

If the Feds or The State had an objection and thinking I could do more dammage than good...beleive T-Trex I would not be here on Topix right Now!..or wherever Sprints Towers Locks me IN in California when I post..

I'm in LA one minute, next I'm in San Francisco..I was never locked in the Sacramento Sprint Tower tho!
I wonder why?
May be this post will!!!

Why are you so dam ANGRY T-TREX???
The Truth Shall Set You Free my man...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495416 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..
First.,
I always send my mail to Washington DC -> Priority Mail or Certified Mail! Receipts & Records are Timely imperative in
such cases..
Second.,
If the Feds or The State had an objection and thinking I could do more dammage than good...beleive T-Trex I would not be here on Topix right Now!..or wherever Sprints Towers Locks me IN in California when I post..
I'm in LA one minute, next I'm in San Francisco..I was never locked in the Sacramento Sprint Tower tho!
I wonder why?
May be this post will!!!
I'm not angry,I just hate sheer stupidty which of couse is 99.9% of your post.
Funny nothing you ever sent was found to be a possible fact,you wasted your money Walker,maybe thats why you lost your house,you spent the morgage payment for certified mail and your still a NOBODY to anyone.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495417 Feb 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
That statement says a lot doesn't it.

Level 6

Location hidden

#495418 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Casey and Caylee say to you when you chatted with them?
All I'm going to tell you is that No Murder was ever committed.

Cheney Mason told Pierce Morgan the same thing...
when he ask Mason.,

"if Casey did not kill her daughter..Then who killed her?"
Mason responded " No one!"

Good Night!

Level 8

New York

#495420 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Really..
First.,
such cases..
Second.,
I wonder why?
May be this post will!!!
"If the Feds or The State had an objection and thinking I could do more dammage than good..."

Surprise Surprise!!!!!

I bet they were about to throw you in jail for obstruting justice like they did your pal!
AN other

United States

#495421 Feb 17, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
So.....she's just a plain ol' lying, thieving slut that just happened to kill her kid?
"My first real sex was at age 16,” she said. Asked by Jeffrey Ashton what she meant by that, Danziger stated,“Well, as opposed to anything that was intrafamilial.”

Level 8

New York

#495422 Feb 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
That pretty much confrims that Casey killed Caylee and dumped her!

Level 6

Location hidden

#495423 Feb 17, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not angry,I just hate sheer stupidty which of couse is 99.9% of your post.
Funny nothing you ever sent was found to be a possible fact,you wasted your money Walker,maybe thats why you lost your house,you spent the morgage payment for certified mail and your still a NOBODY to anyone.
I didn't loose any morgage T-Trex...In your dreams!

How do you know nothing I sent was found to be a possible fact?
Walker knows better than you where the money goes Buddy...

Take care T-Trex..God Bless...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#495424 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Casey and Caylee say to you when you chatted with them?
CAYLEE was unable to make any comment whatsoever - Due to the fact that her breathing canals were covered in duct tape and she lay in a copse being devoured by wildlife...

CAYSLAYER??? She simply donned her padded bra, blue dress used KY to enable her to slither around a pole hoping to win first prize of $50 and a bottle hoping to entice Tony much like she did Jess.

Hmm! Was the slut preggy again looking for a Baby Daddy ?

Level 6

Location hidden

#495425 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"If the Feds or The State had an objection and thinking I could do more dammage than good..."
Surprise Surprise!!!!!
I bet they were about to throw you in jail for obstruting justice like they did your pal!
You have a WILD Imagination Sweet Mary..

What Pal? That pal has name?

Level 6

Location hidden

#495427 Feb 17, 2013
What happenned to Chucky????

I hope he wasn't the next in line kidnapped by
the 13th Crystal Skull next to Rambler and Marcemon..

I Like Chucky!
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#495431 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
What happenned to Chucky????
I hope he wasn't the next in line kidnapped by
the 13th Crystal Skull next to Rambler and Marcemon..
I Like Chucky!
ramblersrectum finally let loose with a hugeeeee bullshit fart she had built up and she blew herself to smithereens

you're next smurf!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Portlandia 1,156,405
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 25 min dont drink the ko... 49,375
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 55 min jrw 96,719
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr The Real Missy 17,711
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Murph 70,624
11 arrested in Daytona Beach drug bust (Mar '07) Sat eddie 45
Notebooks Sat Tan 1
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando