CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
scrabble play

AOL

#495635 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
gloo is close to being banned permanently
marc is helena creepy isnt it
no way. marce? i would have never guessed. if true, then to think she turned in reports while doing bad things

what is topix waiting for with gloo? a year overdue.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#495636 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
1) gloo is close to being banned permanently
2) marc is helena creepy isnt it
1) as if THAT hasn't been tried before! ROFLMAO! no such thing possible dipshit web :)

2) you're listening to that man that hides under your staircase again web......chalk this up to yet another of your most ignorant posts!
scrabble play

AOL

#495637 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
"then i say hellp yeh"
your subconscious mind makes you type? It's what your brain is thinking and you mess up.
take a hint darlin. that way i don't have to cuss if i write hellp. can u understand or jus need to play like a bully. go sleep off ur anger

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495638 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
what school or college did u attend that taught name calling as having brains?
if i respond to a bully with kind gestures, then it does not make me a bully. in street view u might think it does but in reality it never will.
ROFL @ kind gestures, you better go back and read all your posts!

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#495639 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you friends with Bucky the king of topix pervs talking about sex with other male posters young children?
There were two buckys silly.
You keep bringing Bucky up what are you hiding?
scrabble play

AOL

#495640 Feb 17, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
if "it does not matter" then why have you gone on and on for pages, trying but failing to defend "diane ax" and her convicted felon prison inmate hubby? LOL!
you haven't a clue as to the wealth of information she very willingly gave up that was (key word coming up, pay attention)....verified....to be her felon inmate hubby:)
how many times do u need to be told u got punked by a master of all masters? take a hint darlin. that person may not even exist.

lol

Level 8

New York

#495641 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
if "it does not matter" then why have you gone on and on for pages, trying but failing to defend "diane ax" and her convicted felon prison inmate hubby? LOL!
you haven't a clue as to the wealth of information she very willingly gave up that was (key word coming up, pay attention)....verified....to be her felon inmate hubby:)
;-)
scrabble play

AOL

#495642 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
will do mary. enjoy ur sleep darlin

Location hidden

#495643 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
no way. marce? i would have never guessed. if true, then to think she turned in reports while doing bad things
what is topix waiting for with gloo? a year overdue.
Oh way
more than a year overdue.
felon murderer casey

Gary, IN

#495644 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
drunken dawg's glitter wig must be getting in his way as he types
Gloomy Days

United States

#495645 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
gloo is close to being banned permanently
marc is helena creepy isnt it
LMAO! And you know this how?

Did Gloo overtax your low IQ -And hitting the abuse button helps release the pressure on your calcified miniscule brain ??

Go ahead do it LOL - Once again when I get on the phone my well educated voice will carry more weight than a few words posted on the feedback from a TX inbred such as you. BUT if you want to match wits fine by me LOSER !
scrabble play

AOL

#495646 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Weren't you friends with Bucky the king of topix pervs talking about sex with other male posters young children?
mary, i told u long ago u were wrong. ur fishing gets old. try not to worry about who is who. it will drive u crazy if it hasn't already. who bucky is or if i'm bucky is NOT the topix on this thread.

the answer is no darlin. i don't know a bucky except a horse i once rode in montana as a child.

Location hidden

#495647 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
wrong darlin. ur fishing and need her to admit it is her with what does not matter. u got punked punk.
if laughing hard makes me sweat then i say hellp yeh
The felon murder person always gets punked they never learn. lol

Location hidden

#495648 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
1) as if THAT hasn't been tried before! ROFLMAO! no such thing possible dipshit web :)
2) you're listening to that man that hides under your staircase again web......chalk this up to yet another of your most ignorant posts!
Your such a foolish person who keeps repeating the same mistakes over and over.
tsky tsky
Gloomy Days

United States

#495649 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Daizey is in fine form tonight I have to admit, bet she feels comfortable typing in lower case as she once did in the past.

Such a Bumbo Dollop is she.
scrabble play

AOL

#495650 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Did Gloo overtax your low IQ -And hitting the abuse button helps release the pressure on your calcified miniscule brain ??
Go ahead do it LOL - Once again when I get on the phone my well educated voice will carry more weight than a few words posted on the feedback from a TX inbred such as you. BUT if you want to match wits fine by me LOSER !
in ur mind u think ur comments are wit? lol

wrong. topix doesn't answer a phone except from possibly law enforcement or a lawyer. ur threats are empty and full of hot air.

web has u beat by miles in the wit department. ur posts have been removed, some recently and will continue for violations by those who report them. ur comments r disgusting and that is why they r removed.

Location hidden

#495651 Feb 17, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh what a mental picture you slobbering all over the phone in a drunken haze desperately trying to contact someone on topix.
laughs

Gloomy Days

United States

#495652 Feb 17, 2013
<quoted text>
drunken dawg's glitter wig must be getting in his way as he types
LOL! Dawg bent over to draw another bucket from the still and the dam wig fell off and fell in. By the time Dawg was able to suck each and every strand dry poor ol Dawg got higher than a Giraffes leg pizzing up a 20 foot pole.

He would be safer if he stayed neath the stairwell with Webster.

Level 8

New York

#495653 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
take a hint darlin. that way i don't have to cuss if i write hellp. can u understand or jus need to play like a bully. go sleep off ur anger
The only anger I see is coming from your posts. I'm laughing at you. How long have you been ranting now? You are right up there in the brains department with Murph and Diane. Hmmmmm interesting!
scrabble play

AOL

#495654 Feb 17, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
The felon murder person always gets punked they never learn. lol
i think they use her to post all the bs. they tell her information at other places and she plays with it. they laugh at her for doing it. notice they r not doing it, they have her do it. she jus don't know how false all the information was yet. lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 hr __Joy__ 1,658,869
Ben Krauth in Daytona Beach 9 hr Abc 3
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 hr doG mnaDed lyHo i... 64,310
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 17 hr zazz 98,617
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 23,134
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) Thu Princess Hey 13,411
two words (Jul '10) Thu Princess Hey 28,207

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages