CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,013)

Showing posts 460,241 - 460,260 of478,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
finally you admit that felon murderer casey anthony stalked jesse just like jodi arias stalked travis alexander!:)
Even though casey and Jesse were no longer dating, according to phone records, casey called Jesse as many times as Jesse called her. Even though Jodi and Travis were no longer dating, she continued to call him.. Like Jodi, casey went to Jesse's to take a shower. If Jesse had fallen for the caseybait, would her have ended up like Travis?

There is no justification for murder.. People who kill while defending their lives, call the police. there is no justification for murder. People taking care of a child, call 911 in the event of an accidental drowning.

How long did casey ignore Caylee before it was too late to revive her? An hour? Two?
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Does the book that Baez is toting tell who the real killer is? You will never hear who the real killer is because the real killer has already revealed herself long ago. In a court of law, real killers are sometimes found not guilty - but that is not the same as being innocent. Has OJ found the real killer/killers of his wife yet?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She may "try" all she likes, it won't happen. She simply will NOT be well received. I'm convinced, more than ever, her entire family was in on that infuriating defense. People (the few who pay her any attention) are sick to death of lame attempts to validate that lying, good for nothing POS. No doubt Dr. Phil has a small audience, I'm not one of them, but it's not going to help any efforts to legitimize her BS. The fact that Baez has only this case to seek the spotlight indicates to me lingering anger is the only reason for his guest appearance. It must be frustrating for Baez to be put in the same league as his infamous client. lol
Baez went on that show to be able to talk about the case. It was a mistake. Dr. Phil got his sound bites, which essentially was all he was looking to get.

I felt bad for John Bradley......he, too, wasn't allowed to make his point, either.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not the public's business how the case against the real killer is being handled at this time.
That doesn't make any sense. Makes me wonder what felonious story they'll come up with next.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is she obligated to!
It was the State's burden to prove their fantasy case beyond a reasonable doubt.
When Casey got her crack at it, the FBI got up and testified FOR THE DEFENSE that they found no connection between the defendant and the death/disposal of the victim -- and that created much doubt that was way beyond reasonable.
She didn't kill her kid.
The jury reached the only legal and correct verdict.
I know she wasn't obligated to. Just the same, if a person is truly innocent, they will want to take the stand to profess their innocence; particularly when they know their life is on the line.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Her protected status as a witness? It appears that SHE is the only witness to what happened to her child. No matter what fictional book Baez, Chaney, Sims, or any other of her lawyers come up with; it will never tell the true story of what happened. From the evidence and lies throughout the case, it is more then evident to me who killed that helpless innocent little child. I absolutely agree with one thing - that since Casey has been found not guilty and is free, her freedom should be respected. We all live by the law, whether it is not always perfect, it's what we live by and that should always be upheld for the benefit of all. Do I think she should be able to profit from this crime? In my opinion, no, but I 100% agree that she should be able to find gainful employment as any average citizen should. I personally don't think it's right that she is forced into hiding because her life could be in danger. That would me that others who may wish harm to her are not living by the standards of our laws - and God. Thou shalt not kill, does not only apply to Casey, but to everyone!!
The fact she did a photo-op in a chair by the beach tells me she doesn't live in fear. Nobody's gonna harm her. She IS free to do whatever she wants and we (the public) are free to see her for the low-life, parasitical POS she is and likely always will be. IMO, she hides in the vain hope she can someday cash-in. Only an equally parasitical POS would tell her that can, in fact, happen.

But it WON'T. EVER.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last line sounds absurd, DAYS. I don't know who you think I am, but you're wrong if you think I have a personal connection to the players (any of them) in this case.
The father of Casey, and the grandfather of Caylee, lied. Plain and simple and yes, I have to wonder why. I'm with Baez on this....something is very wrong with this family, especially the lying George.
I'm also with Baez in what he didn't say because he couldn't due to client confidentiality.......he must have thought wtf did I give my all for, if the rumors are true that Casey has reconciled with her father.
You can believe whatever you want, but the fact is, her father set her up to take the fall..........something you don't want to admit, yet it's proven in the docs.
I wonder, just "who" told Cindy that Casey couldn't prove her innocence because "Caylee wasn't in the spot she left her in".....WHEN CINDY HAD NO COMMUNICATION WITH CASEY WHILE SHE WAS IN JAIL.
Cindy isn't the only one who needs to open her eyes.
Why do you type exactly the way Days does without the spaces?

Are we the same person on vacation in Mexico?

Please pass the the hot sauce.
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>
I know she wasn't obligated to. Just the same, if a person is truly innocent, they will want to take the stand to profess their innocence; particularly when they know their life is on the line.
As far as Jodi Arias, I guess that may not necessarily be true either!

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't back off the decision to MAKE the claim, to counter the irrelevant behavior evidence brought forth by the State.
Baez does not consider George a child molester.
Baez used him as a fall guy, effectively so. Nothing more - nothing less.
Baez used him as a fall guy? I don't think so. he did it to himself.

George Anthony State depo:

"I didn't touch that (gas)can between the time it was returned by Casey on June 24th and seized by police on August 1st."

Gee, why not?

We know this is a lie by Simon Burch's testimony.......but George sure made it clear in his depo that he didn't touch it!

Was that before or after he bought the replacement gas cans.....to replace the ones he didn't know were missing until the morning of June 24th?

Or could it be when he ooops slipped and said Casey didn't return the gas cans on June 24th?

Henkel duct tape: gas can, tent, remains site. Too bad Casey was in jail for at least 2 of them, if not for all 3.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez went on that show to be able to talk about the case. It was a mistake. Dr. Phil got his sound bites, which essentially was all he was looking to get.
I felt bad for John Bradley......he, too, wasn't allowed to make his point, either.
Dr. Phil only cares about Dr. Phil. Another parasite, IMO.
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jodi Arias?
No.

Jodi probably thinks she can give male jurors big pants and they'll vote "not guilty".
Children should be loved

Allentown, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Like Jodi Arias?
True. Arias is more confident and she even mentioned that she believes the jury will find her not guilty. Casey's trial has taught a lot to lawyers and criminals alike. Seems Arias and her lawyers think the pedophile thing will really work for her. I don't think it will, but she may be able to gain some sympathy because of Alexander's name calling. Arias seems like a lost little girl who allowed herself to be used. I don't believe she was controlled as much as she'd like everyone to believe. Nor do I believe that she killed Travis in self defense. She probably stabbed him once or twice and he was still able to try and defend himself, which may have panicked her or made her even more angry and so she continued to stab, shoot and slit his throat until all life ceased in him. Travis had another girl on the side and Jodi knew it. If she couldn't have him, nobody would.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez lies, plain and simple.
Baez lied in his book when he said Cindy & George were compensated $20k which they spent on lavish cruises, jewelry & tattoos, instead of giving it to him to use to defend Casey.
The $20k actually ewent straight to their legal agent, Brad Conway, who as it turns out was also trying to broker book & media deals.
Why is it that Baez's lies are okay, but your misconception of George is the be all - end all of this case?
Good luck with that. It's not over by a long shot.
Baez was making a point....he wasn't "looking to get paid".....he was talking about what most normal people with any integrity do about paying the lawyer defending their loved one.

You say they paid $20K to Brad Conway? Iirc, I read somewhere recently that they paid him less than that.....but assuming your info is correct, it does beg the question.....WHY DID THEY NEED TO PAY THEIR OWN ATTORNEY $20K when their own flesh and blood was sitting in jail with the death penalty hanging over her head????
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Does the book that Baez is toting tell who the real killer is? You will never hear who the real killer is because the real killer has already revealed herself long ago. In a court of law, real killers are sometimes found not guilty - but that is not the same as being innocent. Has OJ found the real killer/killers of his wife yet?
.....and nobody is looking anymore, for either.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Baez was making a point....he wasn't "looking to get paid".....he was talking about what most normal people with any integrity do about paying the lawyer defending their loved one.
You say they paid $20K to Brad Conway? Iirc, I read somewhere recently that they paid him less than that.....but assuming your info is correct, it does beg the question.....WHY DID THEY NEED TO PAY THEIR OWN ATTORNEY $20K when their own flesh and blood was sitting in jail with the death penalty hanging over her head????
Could it be because Casey was going to throw them under the bus? I think so and she did!
INeedFacts

Garland, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
"What Have you Done to My Daughter"?
"Who Did Kill My Daughter"?
So many unanswered questions...
Yet, no one seems to care what Really Did Happen to Caylee Marie Anthony..!!!!
Is SOCIAL MEDIA SO MENTALLY DISTURBED?????
seens you're the one who is - One day you will see the light as I have.
Casey is a baby killer .

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't!
Someone finally had the balls to point out to the public that both ficticious theories were a crock of shit -- and the truth still has yet to be told or sold.
Caylee is still dead and her killer, the real one - not the media version - still hasn't been held accountable. That needs to change. Baez isn't going to stop it.
The public needs to be eased into reality gently because of their overwhelming FALSE belief that Casey killed her daughter.
That does not mean the public is entitled to know the ins and outs of the current investigation.
You mean Baez no longer believes his client that Caylee drowned and daddy covered it up? I didn't watch the blow bag so just asking.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't!
Someone finally had the balls to point out to the public that both ficticious theories were a crock of shit -- and the truth still has yet to be told or sold.
Caylee is still dead and her killer, the real one - not the media version - still hasn't been held accountable. That needs to change. Baez isn't going to stop it.
The public needs to be eased into reality gently because of their overwhelming FALSE belief that Casey killed her daughter.
That does not mean the public is entitled to know the ins and outs of the current investigation.
I don't know about Baez, but I know if someone accuses me of something which is untrue, I will do whatever it takes to clear my name.

I think Baez has reached the end of his patience and will find a way via his ethics attorney, to tell his story.......way beyond what he wrote in the book.

Dr. Phil put an end to nothing.

Casey needs to pay up on those chits........lawsuits be damned.

But then again,$600K can buy a lot of silence.....you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The question is, are the rumors true or is Cheney Mason telling the truth?

Time will tell.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not excuse his unhealthy psychologically unbalanced obsession with an unrelated toddler who he thought he owned -- in his own mind -- per his own statements.
Jesse shouldn't have been calling Casey after Casey moved on, unless there was something disturbingly wrong with him.
Casey and her friends found him to be a creepy pest, showing up uninvited to their outings.
Jesse shouldn't have known her passwords in 2008, when clearly she dumped him in 2006.
Jesse should have been calling other girls and looking for a different lifemate who didn't have a half-dozen other boyfriends on her short list.
There was no reason that Caylee should have been asking "Is that Jesse on the phone" whenever HE called Casey -- per his own mouth. See: On The Record w/Greta
If Casey & Caylee were spending their time with Ricardo, or Tony, or Chris S.-- then that is who Caylee should have assumed was calling. Not some inbred dolt from her infancy - who was tossed like a wormy apple before the child could even say his name.
All in my opinion, of course.
Where is the restraining order placed against Jesse to stay away from her and Caylee?

Casey said...she has only loved two men in her life and one was Jesse.

Where are your links to the above post proving your lame accusations?

BTW, If Jesse wanted one last tryst with her, he could have had it while she showered at his place with the door open. Damn glad he didn't or he might be where Travis Alexander is now, DEAD.

Level 7

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not the public's business how the case against the real killer is being handled at this time.
Oh, I see.......everyone KNEW there was a "real killer" running free and they ALL agreed to play a very expensive "game" by prosecuting Casey Anthony instead.

I can see where that makes sense.

Even more so why the State was only kidding when they sought the death penalty against her and the defense team was part of the conspiracy of silence so the "real killer" could get away with it.

It's all starting to add up.

Damn, you ARE good.......no one saw this coming!

roflmao

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 460,241 - 460,260 of478,295
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

20 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Eleanor Beaver 1,034,236
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 44 min litesong 43,013
Bobcat sighting spooks pet owners (May '07) 2 hr suzie 37
doctor/walk in clinics 5 hr know 1
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr RinGo_ 11,798
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 16,922
~~name three things~~ (Feb '13) 7 hr rubygoober 582
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
•••