felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#495478 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>

But I do have a Friend that died...and her court case
is connected with me and the Casey Anthony murder case
in Florida.
LOL!! so basically you're saying that she opted to off herself rather than be connected with the likes of your mentally deranged ass in this case!

got it:)

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#495479 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Who wrote the book with this in it? What do you make of all this? How long does it take to fool a psych doc? Not long! Since all this was sealed where did he come up with it?
Casey Anthony always kept her kool and in control..
Because SHE knew the Truth!

Jose Baez is the only one who alledged and wished and still
wish to this day that Casey Anthony wasn't playing with a
full deck...Surprise!!!Surprise!!!

Judge Perry ordered 3 State experts to evaluate Casey Anthony before he trial...because Cheney Mason told him that Casey refused to accept a Plea DEAL...saying "I will not do time for a crime I did not commit"...

This said...Casey Anthony was declared of Sound Mind to stand trial and did so!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495480 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
I do NOT have a Friend who did jail time....and died.
But I do have a Friend that died...and her court case
is connected with me and the Casey Anthony murder case
in Florida.
If that is what you are refering too..
Her name is Betty!
I make no threats...Sweet Mary, just get your info RIGHT!
Just refrain from posting false and incorrect information
and have a nasty attitude!
All will be just fine!
Surprise Surprise!!!!!! Indiana Jones!
scrabble play

AOL

#495481 Feb 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
What?
What?

if u can't read, take an online course for some help
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#495482 Feb 17, 2013
Dang Chuck got the boot too! Whatever could all this mean??

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495483 Feb 17, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Anthony always kept her kool and in control..
Because SHE knew the Truth!
Jose Baez is the only one who alledged and wished and still
wish to this day that Casey Anthony wasn't playing with a
full deck...Surprise!!!Surprise!!!
Judge Perry ordered 3 State experts to evaluate Casey Anthony before he trial...because Cheney Mason told him that Casey refused to accept a Plea DEAL...saying "I will not do time for a crime I did not commit"...
This said...Casey Anthony was declared of Sound Mind to stand trial and did so!
All sociopaths stay calm, cool and collected when need be!
scrabble play

AOL

#495484 Feb 17, 2013
495272 i'm weeks behind, has anyone already reported that person to the authorities for murder threats?
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#495485 Feb 17, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey chucky, I've got to disagree with you George being involved. I searched for Caylee's remains. In my search party were LEO's from other FL counties. During our search they mentioned that Casey was lazy and would not go out of her way to bury Caylee. They mentioned that Casey would just lay the corpse down somewhere and not even try to hide it. They mentioned that it wasn't necessary to walk into an area and that searching the perimeters areas was sufficient. Did I mention that they said Casey was lazy? Very lazy indeed.
From what we know now, they were correct.
Unfortunately we found bones and lots of them. We were advised that people who live in condos or apartments who don't have a backyard to bury a pet will dispose of their pet corpses in wooded and open field areas.
Did those LEO's know Casey personally? Do you?
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#495486 Feb 17, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning SG.
I disagree for a few reason's::
George was brought up on charges of stealing Co-Ed's undies at a local college while he was on the police dept. Shoved under the table without charges being filed.
George then quit the police dept rather than be fired to work for his dad.
George had anger fits,apparent in the video's at their house with the protester's ( cant really blame him for that )
George blew up at Cindy in a heartbeat when she did an interview,( Damn it I told you to get the money first.
Now with all that being said,did it ever occur to any of George's supporter's the reason after moving to Fla no police agency would hire him.There has to be a good reason for that,especially a homicide detective for a few years.
George was only able to get security guard job's,that's like working for Mcdonalds in the food industry.
I personally believe Casey is directly involved with Caylees death,but I also believe George may have been involved with the disposal at Cindy's request.JMO
Link please about George stealing panties.

Thx
scrabble play

AOL

#495487 Feb 17, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
we ALL find the way to talk to web, condescending! that's the only way that pimplepuss pinhead understands is to get down on her lowly level!
how's your convicted felon prison inmate hubby doin'? oh never mind....I know exactly how he's doin'....in detail! ;)
have u always stalked prisoners for a mate? there r other ways of finding a mate you know
scrabble play

AOL

#495488 Feb 17, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
same person, many hats?
AN other

United States

#495489 Feb 17, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Did those LEO's know Casey personally? Do you?
Do you? Are you family? Are you still in touch?
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#495490 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
have u always stalked prisoners for a mate? there r other ways of finding a mate you know
"diane ax" tries to deny her hubby is a convicted felon prisoner and will be for quite some time to come because she's embarrassed that she was taken for a fool, gullible psychobitch that she is, but hey thanks for standing up to her that it's true about her hubs......:)
AN other

United States

#495491 Feb 17, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Link please about George stealing panties.
Thx
Here's one but the are others.

"This is the same daddy whom sources told me stole a girl’s panties from her house during high school and needed to finish up in another school system."

http://www.foxnews.com/opinion/2012/01/19/wha...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#495492 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
i jus read four different aol posters from the last few weeks. not all r one and not one for all! pay attention and sober up
they both got banned? was marcemon wearing different hats too or did she leave sick from all ur offensive posts? lol
u should be banned again and all ur posts reported.
I know Darlin... I think Topix is simply waiting for you to sober up from your Fry Daddie Swamp Juice stupor to give full details as to why I should be banned.

PSST! This Daizey hat is not a good fit. Seems to
cause discomfort whilst resting on your tender Daizey Bite off foreskin surgery EH ??
scrabble play

AOL

#495493 Feb 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Less than 2% of gun related killings are committed by the Newtown, Columbine, etc type culprits. Less than 1% are committed by assault rifles.
proves my statement, thanks
DianeAx

United States

#495494 Feb 17, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
Not sure.

He was here not too long ago but haven't looked back - are his posts gone?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#495495 Feb 17, 2013
scrabble play wrote:
<quoted text>
u made a mistake.
it was not correct evidence, it was FALSE incriminating computer search evidence put on. anyone can see what they did when it all came out that is was NOT 84 searches made. the jury was NOT told about the correction and they found her NOT guilty anyway. they must have seen the force going on too. the search was made after someone saw the Myspace ad and it was NOT 84 times. anyone can see those facts
j bradley has spoken
And again..when George got home with the Pontiac Sunfire...
Cindy vacuum the car, washed Casey's cloths, and sprayed the
febreeze all over and dropped febreeze sheets in the car while it aired in the garage..

Then OCSO picked up the Sunfire and took it to their Garage, where their "CSI" Got their EVIDENCES {AFTER they went back to the DUMPSTER to Pick Up the "TRASH" +++ that George said he threw
over the fence into the dumpster}....

Like Judge Perry said so eloquently.."Some call it Trash, some call it garbage...But it's also refered to has Waste Managment"!!!

Then Dr.Vass sucked the chloroform from the trunk and gave his "Can of Air Death" to Jeff Ashton ...PROOF it was Caylee's. Then Jeff Ashton requested from the Jurors to smell the Death in the Can?@#$%...

Judge Perry forbided it!
scrabble play

AOL

#495496 Feb 17, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
If she's broke (bankrupt) and she's unemployable, why hasn't she or her free lawyers sued the murderer for Caylee's wrongful death? She could get millions.
she can and still has time is she wants to. first things first AN. first she must get through the civil cases. her lawyers r taken them down one at a time. patience AN, patience brings good things to those who wait.
scrabble play

AOL

#495497 Feb 17, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been banned that's why you are on another hat on AOL!
wrong

never been banned

wrong person in ur delusions

get some fresh air

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr OzRitz 52,855
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 hr Lily Boca Raton Fl 1,220,137
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 4 hr Princess Hey 17,681
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,425
News "In This Place, Everybody Is Hopeless," Says Pr... (Oct '11) 7 hr pinky160 12
News Central Florida needs to break the obesity cycle (Jul '13) 7 hr HELL ON EARTH 166
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 9 hr A duck 18,087
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]