CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods to Convict?

Posted in the Orlando Forum

Comments (Page 23,012)

Showing posts 460,221 - 460,240 of482,855
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
southerngirl

Newport, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
"""CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.""
That statement sure says it all doesn't it, A DIFFERENT SPOT,now why would Casey think it was a different spot unless she had put Caylee there.
.....and OF COURSE Dr. Phil jumped all over that, right?!!
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

In the bankruptcy filing, casey estimated her debt to baez at $500,000. He was given over $350,000 by Macaluso, Lyon and ABC. He was paid a JAC wage and his experts were too. So what does it cost to to acquit a child murderer? Not counting what the prosecution cost and court costs, defending casey must be several million dollars. And now society will pay with their safety and taxes.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

"MCGRAW: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because she was a Christian and believed her soul had left her body?

CINDY ANTHONY: No, I`m not. That`s not the right place for Caylee`s remains to be. I mean, I feel that as soon as someone dies, they`re gone and that`s just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this earth. But I would never -- I would never place anybody that I loved like Caylee was found. I would never do that. And I don`t think that that was right."

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey didn't do the talking in George's State depo, Mary.
That use immunity is great.
I'm not talking about his depo. I'm talking about the fact that many people around the Anthonys, including them had to lawyer up! Why did they have to lawyer up, because Casey the killer was going to take down anyone she could.

I don't believe for a minute that GA had a single thing to do with Caylee's death. You are so ticked off that he had to testify in the grand jury hearing, it drives you nuts!

Are you saying that Caylee was murdered or drowned in the family pool, which is it?
Orig406-123

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.......everyone KNEW there was a "real killer" running free and they ALL agreed to play a very expensive "game" by prosecuting Casey Anthony instead.
I can see where that makes sense.
Even more so why the State was only kidding when they sought the death penalty against her and the defense team was part of the conspiracy of silence so the "real killer" could get away with it.
It's all starting to add up.
Damn, you ARE good.......no one saw this coming!
roflmao
I know you're not the sharpest knife in the drawer but try to keep up, okay?

Casey Marie Anthony was charged with capital murder in October 2008 - on very little "circumstantial evidence".

Human remains identified as those of Caylee Marie Anthony were suspiciously located in December 2008, at a staged crime scene.

The Federal Government determined thru their investigation that Casey did not connect to either crime -- but physical direct evidence of an unnamed, unrelated subject was found with the remains.

That should have been enough for the State Attorney, who has since been replaced, to drop counts 1-3.

But no.........the jackass opted not to do that so, Casey held his feet to the fire and "took it to the mat" -- which is her g'damn constitutional right to do.

It was Casey choice to maintain her innocence and make the government squirm in their "fantasy" of an indictment.

In doing so, she made the replaced jackass look like a fool -- which raises the question, who was HE protecting?

Now that Casey is acquitted and he is gone, and because the Federal Government has jurisdiction over the physical evidence, including the DNA of an unnamed party -- the "GAME" as you call it, is about to undergo some rule changes.

Baez isn't even a small bit player.
So on that note, GFY.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

"PHIL MCGRAW, HOST, "DR. PHIL": Are you saying she went psychotic and lost contact with reality?

CINDY ANTHONY, CASEY`S MOTHER: Possibly. I don`t know that."

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Ive looked every where,but just cant seem to locate the document or depo of where Jesse showed up at Casey's house uninvited to take a shower he didnt need.
It's in the docs, I've read them 17 times over again, HELLO, I know what I'm talking about, because I have actually memorized all of the pages of the docs. I sure am glad I don't have the dreaded PTSD, that would make it hard to memorize all this stuff. Anyone can ask me any question about the case and I will visualize it and give the answer.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't!
Someone finally had the balls to point out to the public that both ficticious theories were a crock of shit -- and the truth still has yet to be told or sold.
Caylee is still dead and her killer, the real one - not the media version - still hasn't been held accountable. That needs to change. Baez isn't going to stop it.
The public needs to be eased into reality gently because of their overwhelming FALSE belief that Casey killed her daughter.
That does not mean the public is entitled to know the ins and outs of the current investigation.
BAEZ: How in the world can a mother wait 30 days before ever reporting her child missing? That`s insane. That`s bizarre. Something`s just not right about that.

Well, the answer is actually relatively simple. She never was missing. Caylee Anthony died on June 16, 2008, when she drowned in her family`s swimming pool. As soon as Casey came around this corner and went back, she saw George Anthony holding Caylee in his arms. She immediately grabbed Caylee and began to cry. And cry. And cry.

And shortly thereafter, George began to yell at her, "Look what you`ve done. Your mother will never forgive you, and you will go to jail for child neglect for the rest of your frickin` life."

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-123 wrote:
<quoted text>
Casey Marie Anthony was charged with capital murder in October 2008 - on very little "circumstantial evidence".
Human remains identified as those of Caylee Marie Anthony were suspiciously located in December 2008, at a staged crime scene.
The Federal Government determined thru their investigation that Casey did not connect to either crime -- but physical direct evidence of an unnamed, unrelated subject was found with the remains.
That should have been enough for the State Attorney, who has since been replaced, to drop counts 1-3.
But no.........the jackass opted not to do that so, Casey held his feet to the fire and "took it to the mat" -- which is her g'damn constitutional right to do.
It was Casey choice to maintain her innocence and make the government squirm in their "fantasy" of an indictment.
In doing so, she made the replaced jackass look like a fool -- which raises the question, who was HE protecting?
Now that Casey is acquitted and he is gone, and because the Federal Government has jurisdiction over the physical evidence, including the DNA of an unnamed party -- the "GAME" as you call it, is about to undergo some rule changes.
So on that note, GFY.
What purpose does it serve berating yourself on here? In your real life it's bad enough ngrace.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Baez, but I know if someone accuses me of something which is untrue, I will do whatever it takes to clear my name.
I think Baez has reached the end of his patience and will find a way via his ethics attorney, to tell his story.......way beyond what he wrote in the book.
Dr. Phil put an end to nothing.
Casey needs to pay up on those chits........lawsuits be damned.
But then again,$600K can buy a lot of silence.....you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
The question is, are the rumors true or is Cheney Mason telling the truth?
Time will tell.
He has already told his story or didn't you read the book? Do you think he is going to write a series of books regarding Casey, like little house on the prairie?

Are you saying that Casey was given $600K? Who gave it to her?
Orig406-123

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
40+ calls to Jesse,less than 20 to Casey.
You're not factoring in the missing Black Jack from the AT&T store?

And I don't care how many times an ex calls me - I'm not calling someone back who has REPEATEDLY "moved on".
There is something seriously psychologically wrong with that.

I'd change my phone number if they kept it up after about 10 unreturned calls.

Jesse Arias has no legitimate excuse for why he didn't put her on IGNORE mode and get on with his life free of Casey Anthony.
He should not have been showing up uninvited to the places she would go.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

T-REX wrote:
Ive looked every where,but just cant seem to locate the document or depo of where Jesse showed up at Casey's house uninvited to take a shower he didnt need.
HAHA!

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
He has already told his story or didn't you read the book? Do you think he is going to write a series of books regarding Casey, like little house on the prairie?
Are you saying that Casey was given $600K? Who gave it to her?
Dr. Phil, inadvertently.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Why hasn't casey filed a wrongful death suit against "whoever is responsible for Caylee's murder"? She has all these free attorneys and none of them are willing to represent her in a wrongful death suit? If casey is innocent, it would be a way to recoup the money that they are owed.

They must be stupid.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Has it been PROVEN beyond the shadow of a doubt????
One day you will see the LIGHT as I have!
You have the mind of the Pinellas County jury...they were looking for beyond a shadow of a doubt. reasonable doubt was too much of a reach for them.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Why are there any calls from casey to Jesse if she was avoiding him?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-123 wrote:
<quoted text>
So on that note, GFY.
"Human remains identified as those of Caylee Marie Anthony were suspiciously located in December 2008, at a staged crime scene."

answer is....

"CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was."
Orig406-123

Quincy, MI

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

T-REX wrote:
Did you see his interview wherein he said Caylee would head straight for the playhouse every time she went outside?

Did you see his interview wherein he said Casey had "other guys" over when her parents weren't home?

How did Jesse know Casey had "other guys" over, unless he showed up uninvited?

I didn't see any evidence that Casey invited Jesse and the "other guys" over at the same time, Bimbo.

Then there is George's interview with the FBI which contains the statement that Jesse was showing up uninvited -- and also had deep anger and jealously issues over Casey's new relationships.

Jesse Arias didn't like Casey, but didn't want his little Cays (who wasn't even really his) to have a different father figure.
That's just psycho, in my opinion.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You have the mind of the Pinellas County jury...they were looking for beyond a shadow of a doubt. reasonable doubt was too much of a reach for them.
In closing arguments, mason (another liar) mislead the jury about reasonable doubt. Judge Perry should have admonished him and correctly instructed the jury.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2013

Judged:

ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh, I see.......everyone KNEW there was a "real killer" running free and they ALL agreed to play a very expensive "game" by prosecuting Casey Anthony instead.
I can see where that makes sense.
Even more so why the State was only kidding when they sought the death penalty against her and the defense team was part of the conspiracy of silence so the "real killer" could get away with it.
It's all starting to add up.
Damn, you ARE good.......no one saw this coming!
roflmao
Was this Florida Capital Murder case ever even Real?
So far...Only the Florida Taxpayers felt the EXPENSES!

Who had the most to gain financialy other than the MEDIA?
while Nancy Grace Promoted the Death Penalty ???

What went wrong for the MEDIA when Casey Anthony was found
NOT GUILTY!!!?

The Media Still INSIST to this day,Casey Anthony is GUILTY!

Why? and Who is that MAN -> BIG MEDIA WIG
refusing to Clear the Lies from the Facts?

Does the Media have any inclination for the TRUTH?
Does the Media want Casey Anthony to TALK?

Why not? They don't want to open Pandora's Box?

What if Casey Anthony does TALK and $pill the Bean$
at a 5th DCA Hearing or Federal Bankruptcy Court Hearing?

Who has the MOST to loose if Casey Anthony Talks?

Remember..Kidnapping is a Federal Offense!!!

Therefore., Casey told the same lies to the FBI
AND FDLE Yuri Melich???

Did Anyone Kidnapped Caylee? or Killed Caylee?

Anyone CARE?

Who do you think will GO DOWN?

Could this Florida Capital Murder Case end up
into a Special Interest Organized Crime Commission?
I say YES., very possible...the Rico Act does apply..
and the faster the sooner.

I'm positive the Feds are on top of it.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 460,221 - 460,240 of482,855
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

50 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min paddyomalley 1,071,602
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 29 min Lord Hater 45,437
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 4 hr Riverside 70,385
Disabled veteran and his service dog beaten by ... 5 hr matin wilkins 1
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 6 hr Maverick 808 17,549
What life is like for Casey Anthony 8 hr WAS sanka 11
Chocolate chip cookies...storebought or homemade? (Sep '08) 8 hr WAS sanka 19,525
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••