INeedFacts

Garland, TX

#495000 Feb 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
"What Have you Done to My Daughter"?
"Who Did Kill My Daughter"?
So many unanswered questions...
Yet, no one seems to care what Really Did Happen to Caylee Marie Anthony..!!!!
Is SOCIAL MEDIA SO MENTALLY DISTURBED?????
seens you're the one who is - One day you will see the light as I have.
Casey is a baby killer .

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495001 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't!
Someone finally had the balls to point out to the public that both ficticious theories were a crock of shit -- and the truth still has yet to be told or sold.
Caylee is still dead and her killer, the real one - not the media version - still hasn't been held accountable. That needs to change. Baez isn't going to stop it.
The public needs to be eased into reality gently because of their overwhelming FALSE belief that Casey killed her daughter.
That does not mean the public is entitled to know the ins and outs of the current investigation.
You mean Baez no longer believes his client that Caylee drowned and daddy covered it up? I didn't watch the blow bag so just asking.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#495002 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No it wasn't!
Someone finally had the balls to point out to the public that both ficticious theories were a crock of shit -- and the truth still has yet to be told or sold.
Caylee is still dead and her killer, the real one - not the media version - still hasn't been held accountable. That needs to change. Baez isn't going to stop it.
The public needs to be eased into reality gently because of their overwhelming FALSE belief that Casey killed her daughter.
That does not mean the public is entitled to know the ins and outs of the current investigation.
I don't know about Baez, but I know if someone accuses me of something which is untrue, I will do whatever it takes to clear my name.

I think Baez has reached the end of his patience and will find a way via his ethics attorney, to tell his story.......way beyond what he wrote in the book.

Dr. Phil put an end to nothing.

Casey needs to pay up on those chits........lawsuits be damned.

But then again,$600K can buy a lot of silence.....you don't bite the hand that feeds you.

The question is, are the rumors true or is Cheney Mason telling the truth?

Time will tell.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#495003 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This does not excuse his unhealthy psychologically unbalanced obsession with an unrelated toddler who he thought he owned -- in his own mind -- per his own statements.
Jesse shouldn't have been calling Casey after Casey moved on, unless there was something disturbingly wrong with him.
Casey and her friends found him to be a creepy pest, showing up uninvited to their outings.
Jesse shouldn't have known her passwords in 2008, when clearly she dumped him in 2006.
Jesse should have been calling other girls and looking for a different lifemate who didn't have a half-dozen other boyfriends on her short list.
There was no reason that Caylee should have been asking "Is that Jesse on the phone" whenever HE called Casey -- per his own mouth. See: On The Record w/Greta
If Casey & Caylee were spending their time with Ricardo, or Tony, or Chris S.-- then that is who Caylee should have assumed was calling. Not some inbred dolt from her infancy - who was tossed like a wormy apple before the child could even say his name.
All in my opinion, of course.
Where is the restraining order placed against Jesse to stay away from her and Caylee?

Casey said...she has only loved two men in her life and one was Jesse.

Where are your links to the above post proving your lame accusations?

BTW, If Jesse wanted one last tryst with her, he could have had it while she showered at his place with the door open. Damn glad he didn't or he might be where Travis Alexander is now, DEAD.

Level 7

Location hidden

#495004 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not the public's business how the case against the real killer is being handled at this time.
Oh, I see.......everyone KNEW there was a "real killer" running free and they ALL agreed to play a very expensive "game" by prosecuting Casey Anthony instead.

I can see where that makes sense.

Even more so why the State was only kidding when they sought the death penalty against her and the defense team was part of the conspiracy of silence so the "real killer" could get away with it.

It's all starting to add up.

Damn, you ARE good.......no one saw this coming!

roflmao

Level 7

Location hidden

#495006 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Could it be because Casey was going to throw them under the bus? I think so and she did!
Casey didn't do the talking in George's State depo, Mary.

That use immunity is great.

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#495007 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Where is the restraining order placed against Jesse to stay away from her and Caylee?
Casey said...she has only loved two men in her life and one was Jesse.
Where are your links to the above post proving your lame accusations?
BTW, If Jesse wanted one last tryst with her, he could have had it while she showered at his place with the door open. Damn glad he didn't or he might be where Travis Alexander is now, DEAD.
Great job, Mary!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#495008 Feb 16, 2013
Sharp Shooter wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not.
Turning back the pages of time, I wonder what all letters Casey was passing.
http://www.wftv.com/news/17058741/detail.html
August 3,2008
ORANGE COUNTY, Fla.-- George Anthony visited his daughter in the Orange County jail, Sunday, to try to get more answers about the disappearance of 2-year-old Caylee Anthony.
Casey Anthony, Caylee's mother, is behind bars. She's charged with child endangerment and obstructing justice as deputies search for her daughter. Caylee has been missing for more than a month.
When George Anthony emerged from the emotional visit he said he had learned nothing new, but he did say that Caylee had given her attorney a letter that possibly contained clues about Cayleeís disappearance.
However, when Chanel 9 talked to Casey Anthonyís attorney, he said all of the talk about the letter is absurd. He said the letter doesnít exist and he never asked for one in the first place.
So much to explain "Jose Baez's Opening Statement" that Caylee
drowned on June 16th 2008...

Maybe if the Public ask THE MEDIA ...
to sort out the LIES out of the FACTS !!!!

Seems like the FEDERAL COURT Bankruptcy will indeed
Solve the Delemma for the Media!

Who PROFITED the most out of this 5 year long
Florida Capital Murder????
Casey??? Caylee??? George??? Cindy???
Jeff??? Jose??? nasty Nancy???
Follow the Money!!!
Orig406-123

United States

#495009 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You mean Baez no longer believes his client that Caylee drowned and daddy covered it up? I didn't watch the blow bag so just asking.
Oh please. He never did.

That theory was all a ruse concocted by the defense, using the State's own discovery, to defend innocent Casey from a flawed indictment.

If the State had the goods - they would have been able to overcome the ruse.
They didn't have the goods, they never had the goods, and that became very apparent when the defense called the FBI to testify there was no link between the defendant and the death/disposal of the victim.

The defense wasn't obligated to prove anything - but they proved a lot when they called the FBI and Dr. Huntington.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#495010 Feb 16, 2013
whataboutcaylee wrote:
<quoted text>
Great job, Mary!
Why thank you Greta! Have you ever been to Mexico?

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#495011 Feb 16, 2013
I met one Mexican family that travel to Canada on their vacations just to post on Topix from there instead of here. I can totally relate.LOL
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495012 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why "look" for someone you already know?
Finally you admit it,the Anthony family knew it was Casey.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#495013 Feb 16, 2013
So casey loved Caylee so much that she made no attempt to revive her after her "drowning". She loved her so much that instead of telling the truth she slinks around avoiding everyone. She loved her so much that almost 5 years later, she has not bothered to tell anyone about her death. She loved her so much that she hasn't bothered to say who she trusted her with except Zenaida. Did she love her dog as much? Where is her dog?

"MCGRAW: Do you believe it was an accident?

CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.

GEORGE ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee, she fell asleep and didn`t wake up, possibly some kind of drug.

CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t buy that for a moment. I`m sorry.

GEORGE ANTHONY: I can`t understand how she could drown and all of a sudden end up at the end of our street.

CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.

GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/1...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495014 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>

Jesse shouldn't have been calling Casey after Casey moved on, unless there was something disturbingly wrong with him.
40+ calls to Jesse,less than 20 to Casey.

So who was calling whom,?????

Casey Anthony,the prequisite model for Jodie Aries
Orig406-123

United States

#495015 Feb 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't know about Baez, but I know if someone accuses me of something which is untrue, I will do whatever it takes to clear my name.
I think Baez has reached the end of his patience and will find a way via his ethics attorney, to tell his story.......way beyond what he wrote in the book.
Dr. Phil put an end to nothing.
Casey needs to pay up on those chits........lawsuits be damned.
But then again,$600K can buy a lot of silence.....you don't bite the hand that feeds you.
The question is, are the rumors true or is Cheney Mason telling the truth?
Time will tell.
Casey owes him nothing.. Baez represented Casey Anthony because he wanted to.

Casey was generous enough to let him write and sell his g'damn book. Either it sells or it doesn't. That's not her problem.

I paid full retail. Does that help?

Maybe Firefall Productions out of Orlando can turn it into a big screen production with a Christian perspective.

LMMFAO!
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#495016 Feb 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Finally you admit it,the Anthony family knew it was Casey.
Did you know that while training for the Orlando police, Jesse Grund received 4 subpoenas to appear in court for 4 different cases? Did you know these subpoenas were all for trials dated June 16, 2008? Did you know these subpoenas were included in the discovery?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495017 Feb 16, 2013
Ive looked every where,but just cant seem to locate the document or depo of where Jesse showed up at Casey's house uninvited to take a shower he didnt need.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#495018 Feb 16, 2013
AN other wrote:
So casey loved Caylee so much that she made no attempt to revive her after her "drowning". She loved her so much that instead of telling the truth she slinks around avoiding everyone. She loved her so much that almost 5 years later, she has not bothered to tell anyone about her death. She loved her so much that she hasn't bothered to say who she trusted her with except Zenaida. Did she love her dog as much? Where is her dog?
"MCGRAW: Do you believe it was an accident?
CINDY ANTHONY: Yes, I do.
GEORGE ANTHONY: I believe that Casey, or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee, she fell asleep and didn`t wake up, possibly some kind of drug.
CINDY ANTHONY: I don`t buy that for a moment. I`m sorry.
GEORGE ANTHONY: I can`t understand how she could drown and all of a sudden end up at the end of our street.
CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.
GEORGE ANTHONY: And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that."
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1109/1...
"""CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.""

That statement sure says it all doesn't it, A DIFFERENT SPOT,now why would Casey think it was a different spot unless she had put Caylee there.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#495019 Feb 16, 2013
INeedFacts wrote:
<quoted text>seens you're the one who is - One day you will see the light as I have.
Casey is a baby killer .
Has it been PROVEN beyond the shadow of a doubt????

One day you will see the LIGHT as I have!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#495020 Feb 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
"""CINDY ANTHONY: I was told that Caylee was found in a different spot than where Casey thought she was.""
That statement sure says it all doesn't it, A DIFFERENT SPOT,now why would Casey think it was a different spot unless she had put Caylee there.
.....and OF COURSE Dr. Phil jumped all over that, right?!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Bluestater 1,114,630
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 46,969
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr CJ Rocker 11,940
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 5 hr zazz 96,460
Change one letter game (Sep '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 2,520
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 6 hr Princess Hey 9,086
One Word (Jul '10) 6 hr Princess Hey 1,838

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance