|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

krissy wrote:
Isn't there a nicer term you all could come up with for "anal sex" tho?
What would you like it to be called?
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to her so called sex tape where she was clearly setting him up a week before she killed him? Did you hear him tell her he loved the KY-Jelly she introduced into their relationship?
Yeah he dumped her more than once, but like many men he was addicted to the sex with her. He also stated on his FB page that she treated him like "a dildo with a heartbeat." Why bring Ky-Jelly with her, hmmmmmmmm? It was also shown on the bed in the neked pics they were taking of each other.
Also how she wishes he was there with her at Grandparent's house so they could close the door and have a F***Fest.

I hope the Def.doesn't try to portray her as an aspiring Kids Sunday School teacher.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

krissy wrote:
PSSST! Place your ideas for something other than the medical term in the Suggestion Box on the way out.

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you listen to her so called sex tape where she was clearly setting him up a week before she killed him? Did you hear him tell her he loved the KY-Jelly she introduced into their relationship?
Yeah he dumped her more than once, but like many men he was addicted to the sex with her. He also stated on his FB page that she treated him like "a dildo with a heartbeat." Why bring Ky-Jelly with her, hmmmmmmmm? It was also shown on the bed in the neked pics they were taking of each other.
Yes I did see that and I'll say it again, she was the 'teacher' in that relationship. Maybe I'm old now but never in my dating life was anal sex approached or even discussed. Is that the 'new normal' or do you find the idea as repugnant as I do?(I never thought tatoos on faces would be accepted either, so there you go) It seems inconceivable that 2 men, ages and worlds apart, would both take a chance at anal sex with her and that she would come back for more. Sorry, but if I was 'stabbed' like that, I'd run for the hills, not 300 miles to the mesa:0
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
How to spot a psychopath
"And finally, while most of us respond to higher-level needs, such as family, religion or spirituality, and self-esteem, psychopaths remain occupied with those needs associated with a more basic existence."
http://www.livescience.com/16585-psychopaths-...
Perfect portrayal our very own Topix Psycho.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
How to spot a psychopath
"And finally, while most of us respond to higher-level needs, such as family, religion or spirituality, and self-esteem, psychopaths remain occupied with those needs associated with a more basic existence."
http://www.livescience.com/16585-psychopaths-...
Very interesting read. This reminded me of Casey as well, especially those jailhouse vids where she talked about Caylee in past tense and Cindy caught onto that and started crying.
----------

How words give them away

To examine the emotional content of the murderers' speech, Hancock and his colleagues looked at a number of factors, including how frequently they described their crimes using the past tense. The use of the past tense can be an indicator of psychological detachment, and the researchers found that the psychopaths used it more than the present tense when compared with the nonpsychopaths. They also found more dysfluencies the "uhs" and "ums" that interrupt speech among psychopaths. Nearly universal in speech, dysfluencies indicate that the speaker needs some time to think about what they are saying.
----------

Jodi with all her uhs and ummmmmms over and over again.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
What would you like it to be called?
OMG Mary, I'm trying to stifle the inappropriate comments I make on this subject lol. I was hoping for somebody else to step up on this one.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Also how she wishes he was there with her at Grandparent's house so they could close the door and have a F***Fest.
I hope the Def.doesn't try to portray her as an aspiring Kids Sunday School teacher.
LMAO! Sunday school teacher!

I'm sure those two loud "faked" orgasms she had on the sex tape woke half her neighborhood up!
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

krissy wrote:
Assex? Driving in reverse? BuFu? Colonization? You're creative. What do you have? Rectumble?

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes I did see that and I'll say it again, she was the 'teacher' in that relationship. Maybe I'm old now but never in my dating life was anal sex approached or even discussed. Is that the 'new normal' or do you find the idea as repugnant as I do?(I never thought tatoos on faces would be accepted either, so there you go) It seems inconceivable that 2 men, ages and worlds apart, would both take a chance at anal sex with her and that she would come back for more. Sorry, but if I was 'stabbed' like that, I'd run for the hills, not 300 miles to the mesa:0
Well said, she was the teacher in this relationship and encouraged fantasies every step of the way. I find the thought of Anal sex very disgusting!!! You are also right about the two men and I suspect she did this with more than just those two.

krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
PSSST! Place your ideas for something other than the medical term in the Suggestion Box on the way out.
I would, but I can't remember where the Suggestion Box is, and when I had the office send a reminder to my inbox, I can't remember where that one is either. I thought about making a new Suggestion Box when it's arts and crafts time at the group home but then I said to myself, "self, never mind." I just figure I'll take suggestions here and spend the free time outside. Did you know I live on top of one of the most interesting geologically active places in the world? History is in the ground, to take a quote from the show "American Diggers." If you want to get to know Mother Earth, you have to get down on your hands and knees and get dirty.
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Assex? Driving in reverse? BuFu? Colonization? You're creative. What do you have? Rectumble?
lmao! I'm afraid what I have is probably still a little too off-color for the thread. I'm taking your admonishment yesterday to heart unless TRex shows up soon. I'm not sure I can resist sparring with him.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG Mary, I'm trying to stifle the inappropriate comments I make on this subject lol. I was hoping for somebody else to step up on this one.
I have seen no warning about the words "anal sex." That's what it's called. Not the most pleasant thing to say, but we are talking about a murder case and the language they are using.
AN other

Millers Creek, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Very interesting read. This reminded me of Casey as well, especially those jailhouse vids where she talked about Caylee in past tense and Cindy caught onto that and started crying.
----------
How words give them away
To examine the emotional content of the murderers' speech, Hancock and his colleagues looked at a number of factors, including how frequently they described their crimes using the past tense. The use of the past tense can be an indicator of psychological detachment, and the researchers found that the psychopaths used it more than the present tense when compared with the nonpsychopaths. They also found more dysfluencies the "uhs" and "ums" that interrupt speech among psychopaths. Nearly universal in speech, dysfluencies indicate that the speaker needs some time to think about what they are saying.
----------
Jodi with all her uhs and ummmmmms over and over again.
"Most psychopaths may not be this bad and compartmentalise things a bit more but generally they view the world very irrationally as they can't stand EQUALITY just as a scientist can't stand IRRATIONALITY they also have a misguided view of the world."

Isn't this weird? A psychopath writing about Michael Jackson???!

"This is another masterpiece from the King of Pop. The only thing I find myself missing is a whip to Jackson's back towards the end when he stands suspended between two trees, the wind tearing at his clothes. I would've had a blackish indistinguishable figure in the background with a long one-tail lashing at his back, Michael crying real tears and his white shirt going red. Now that would'e been the ultimate message, the message he wanted to tell us all along but couldn't because, in spite of the playing of a Christ image had been obvious for years, adding a whip to his semi-crucifixion in (also) this video would've been too controversial."

http://www.psychopathicwritings.com/

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! "Back door action?"
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Nuttin' from Maddy? Really? That was a nice, slow lob right over home plate!
krissy

Puyallup, WA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have seen no warning about the words "anal sex." That's what it's called. Not the most pleasant thing to say, but we are talking about a murder case and the language they are using.
ok.
AN other

Williamston, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL! "Back door action?"
I think BDA is good. Jodi liked being BAD with her boyfriends and encouraged them in BDA.
Gloomy Days

Santa Ana, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO! Guess she found it so offensive she took off to the Jessica thread. and is now posting over there. Since she said it's sunny out one would think she would be outside - Perhaps the Tacoma Aroma is stronger in the sunshine.

Tacoma, Washington has a distinct smell thanks to paper mills and cow shit; affectionately called the Tacoma Aroma by non-Tacomans.

Guess things haven't changed since 1988..

Mayor Doug Sutherland has a standard way of dealing with all questions about the odd ''aroma of Tacoma,'' a tag this tough, industrial city of 158,000 has had for almost a century.

''It's not a stink or a stench,'' says Mayor Sutherland, voice rising in anger.''It's an unpleasant odor!''

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Well said, she was the teacher in this relationship and encouraged fantasies every step of the way. I find the thought of Anal sex very disgusting!!! You are also right about the two men and I suspect she did this with more than just those two.
I'm with you on the multiple men! There was some guy she met at the convention and 'spent time with' in his car for an hour, then he said he wanted to leave his wife and kids for more of Jodi's 'time'. Men can't seem to resist a good listener, huh?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

45 Users are viewing the Orlando Forum right now

Search the Orlando Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Nostrilis Waxman 1,082,860
Low pay drives Florida Highway Patrol troopers ... (Aug '07) 40 min not so 231
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 47 min Brian_G 45,860
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr Mary NY 17,569
WWE News: David Otunga To Appear On General Hos... 2 hr dmw 1
What life is like for Casey Anthony 2 hr BiRexual 52
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 2 hr BiRexual 163
•••
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••