|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
RT...Here is a video clip of her showing the detective her finger and explaining what happened...forward to 1:29. It was a knife cut. I guess while stabbing someone 27+ times a knife can get pretty slippery and she sliced her own hand when she lost the grip.
But that's the only cut. I could imagine how bloody(slippery) everything was. She must have She-rah strength to accomplish all that without him wounding her. I also wonder how she was able to drag him all the way down the hallway. This bothers me. Not saying she didn't kill him but to think she did all those horrific things to him is confusing. Definitely over kill.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
The storyline makes no sense. They were already broken up, dating others, yet continuing with their sexual trysts. Where's the motive for premeditated murder?
The onus is on the State to remove reasonable doubt which Jodi has done a remarkable job in creating -- and she's not done yet. The reality is this is no slam dunk conviction, even though you seem to believe writing so over and over will make it happen.
I have not made one post about this being a slam dunk. I'm discussing the case and what I have watched. If you don't know the motive by now it may be because you are still focused on the Grunds and can't multi task. Do you understand how long it takes to commit premeditated murder?

She's doing a bang up job with her own attorney and has had 5 years to pull together her third story. Please re-post where I said anything about what I feel she should be convicted of?

Sorry to take the focus off you. I will discuss the case with those that are following, not those who are whining because it cuts into their Grund time.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Excellent! How does her idiot atty let her get up there and lie about something that can be proven in living color?
Another point I wanted to run by you..last night JVM had Gus Searcy on and he claimed Jodi called him at 3 am the morning after she killed T and told Gus T was dead. That's major since T wasn't found yet..why would prosecutors ignore this guy?! I wonder if they checked his story against phone records?
Personally, I don't want her to get death because she'll suffer more alive. Her days of BJs and anal are over and I'd like her to really miss them until she's old and grey! I see no self defense here, just jealous rage and anger that she availed herself to a guy that rightfully thought of her as an easy tramp. She blew it (literally) when she 'spent time' in his car the day after meeting him. What red blooded American male would turn that down and at the same time, think highly of a woman like that? Can't think of any straight male I know!
Did they only charge her with FDM? If so, I think she'll get off. Unless, the state really tears her apart.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He wasn't a decent man. He had a very twisted dark side.
All psychosexual deviants do.
He probably had deep psychological scars -- the result of a drug addicted abusive mother -- and Jodi was his outlet. His dirty little secret.
Dark side because of the sex the two of them enjoyed together? LOL @ you! Poor Jodi, too bad her mother hit her with a spoon and her daddy slapped her around, if not for that maybe she wouldn't have soothed herself when all the bed hopping she was doing!

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Sorry about trashing your Gov, but I cannot contain my anger that we have a moron like that running a State. As that moron said end the madness now! Recall his ass!!
"WE DONT NEED TEN BULLETS TO KILL A DEER!" We Dont need a Governor that thinks the populace dont need ten bullets. What is going to be next week? No more than three bullets or you go to prison for 25 years??!! You dont need three bullets to kill a deer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oc74IY1pAeEXX
State of the State Address from a moron!
I didn't vote for him!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I saw him come on JVM, I usually don't watch her and turned the channel because I don't like this Gus guy, you can bet he may be called back for rebuttle once the prosecutor gets wind of what he had to say. I watched him on the stand, he would not cooperate at all. I think they all felt he just wanted 15 minutes of fame.
He's a sleazy creep for sure, but phone records are phone records. I can't stand the sight of him either, and he was obnoxious as hell on the stand because he wanted to punish the prosecution for not returning his call, but his info (if true) is the perfect nail in her coffin.
God, she's more manipulative than CA! Maybe just a bit smarter..but not much. I hope the jury understands why they're there..pre meditation or self defense, not guilty/innocent of the crime. I'm afraid the men will want to set her free.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Gosh Mary, you're really into this case in an obsessive yet detached sort of way. As I read your writing it's as if you wrote the storyline and you're retelling the plot and the role the various characters were intended to have played.......yet you are intentionally oblivious the trial, Jodi's testimony and evidence introduced is taking it another direction entirely.
I agree. I think everyone who thought they knew him just realized they didn't.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Grund-off!
Seems to have slipped her mind that she has to be present at her competency hearing in order for a ruling.

Hopefully she will be able to overcome her Grund addiction during her stay......

"Drug and alcohol addiction is a recognized problem in the Puerto Vallarta area. Abuse of alcohol, prescription and non-prescription pills, amphetamines, cocaine, heroin, crack, marijuana and inhalants not only affects the user, but also destroys homes and relationships, both personal and professional.

Casa de Milagros [House of Miracles] is a non-profit, community-based recovery program designed to help those who have fallen victim to the disease of addiction by placing them in a voluntary long-term residential recovery facility"

http://www.banderasnews.com/health-beauty/cdm...

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Did they only charge her with FDM? If so, I think she'll get off. Unless, the state really tears her apart.
I heard Jodi tried to plea to manslaughter and the prosecution said NO WAY IN HELL. It looks premeditated to me (gun and knife)and self defense from a wet naked guy dead within a minute of the last photo, is ridiculous. She could have run out the door and hitched a ride before he had time to clobber her! Yeah, FDM as it should be.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Dark side because of the sex the two of them enjoyed together? LOL @ you! Poor Jodi, too bad her mother hit her with a spoon and her daddy slapped her around, if not for that maybe she wouldn't have soothed herself when all the bed hopping she was doing!
And of course her drug addicted sister didn't help too much. LOL

2 questions-- Was Travis paying her to clean his apartment ?

Didn't she tell the new boyfriend that she cut her finger on a broken glass ?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
And of course her drug addicted sister didn't help too much. LOL
2 questions-- Was Travis paying her to clean his apartment ?
Didn't she tell the new boyfriend that she cut her finger on a broken glass ?
She told her latest grind that she cut her finger at her job at "Margaritaville". Another woman lying about a job she didn't have.

They just replayed her "money" testimony. She said she wrote a check to Travis because he was about to be overdrawn. The check was for $699. Really? Not $700 but $699. Really?
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

She remembers specific details like getting a Strawberry Frappicino in March 2008, she's broke and asking her mom for money to move back home but doesn't remember what she lent Travis money for??????

I wonder why she moved back in with her grandparents but not her parents.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Because they were both g'damn deviants.
Hers is obvious and out there for the world to see - from her own nasty mouth.
His is speaking from the grave through his deviant text messages.
Don't try to dress him up as a meek powerless choir boy. He liked f**king the skank in the a** just as much as she like getting it.
You can put lipstick on a pig but it's still a pig.
Maybe he was in the shower premeditating HER murder when he discovered she had humiliation evidence on HIM.
The sl*t had the goods to out him and expose his goody-goody two shoes personna as a fraud.
Some guys don't like it when the tables turn.
She might have been defending herself.
Funny that his friends say different,they all knew him longer than Jodie,even his old girlfriends held him in high esteem.
Why wasn't he devious as you say to any of them,according to the way I read and heard thier testimony,Jodie's acct of things is just the oposite. She was the deviant one,she was the instigator at all times.
T-REX

Chico, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!!!
Sorry about trashing your Gov, but I cannot contain my anger that we have a moron like that running a State. As that moron said end the madness now! Recall his ass!!
"WE DONT NEED TEN BULLETS TO KILL A DEER!" We Dont need a Governor that thinks the populace dont need ten bullets. What is going to be next week? No more than three bullets or you go to prison for 25 years??!! You dont need three bullets to kill a deer!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =oc74IY1pAeEXX
State of the State Address from a moron!
Nikita Kruchev 1958:::

WE will take the United States and never fire a shot.

It's happening for sure,a nation unarmed is a nation that can be attacked and taken over.Poland proved that point

Level 6

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
She remembers specific details like getting a Strawberry Frappicino in March 2008, she's broke and asking her mom for money to move back home but doesn't remember what she lent Travis money for??????
I wonder why she moved back in with her grandparents but not her parents.
They said she had been a problem at home and that's why she left at 17..they were no doubt aware of her pathological lies. I can just imagine what she did to get kicked out.
She only remembers what suits her, highly doubtful she'll recall the murder down to the gnat's a** like she recalls her sex life. She never lent T a dime, much less $699! LOL I bet we discover HE lent her money and that he insisted she pay him back.
This reminds me of how Tony wouldn't give CA a key when he left town..she was not special enough to give her carte blanche and certainly not marriage material. A loan would be just that..meant to be paid back because the girl wasn't going to be around much longer.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard Jodi tried to plea to manslaughter and the prosecution said NO WAY IN HELL. It looks premeditated to me (gun and knife)and self defense from a wet naked guy dead within a minute of the last photo, is ridiculous. She could have run out the door and hitched a ride before he had time to clobber her! Yeah, FDM as it should be.
http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/video/jodi-arias-mu...

Jodi Arias Murder Trial: Reported Plea Deal Attempt

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/12/29/jodi...

Jodi Arias Case: Twists And Delays In Alleged Femme Fatale's Murder Trial

snip...

According to Alexander's friends, he and Arias met at a conference in Las Vegas in 2007.

Alexander was a 30-year-old motivational speaker and legal-insurance salesman.

Arias, then 28, was living in Yreka, Calif., and was trying to make it as a saleswoman and an independent photographer. The two hit it off and began dating in February 2007.

"Shortly after they began hanging out, his business [and] income began to suffer," Alexander's close friend Sky Hughes told The Huffington Post. "She made it impossible for him to live a normal life."

A normal life was something for which Alexander had fought hard while growing up in Riverside, Calif., according to a blog he maintained online.

"My childhood unfortunately was very much like any child's that had drug addict parents," he wrote.

"My father was never around, which left my siblings and I to the fate given by my mother. A good woman, with the intent at an early age to be a loving mom. A few poor decisions changed that. As she progressively got more involved in drugs she progressively got less capable of raising children."

Alexander and his six siblings were eventually taken in by their grandmother. It was through her that he was introduced to the Mormon faith. He maintained that faith into adulthood and became a devout practitioner, something Arias allegedly tried to emulate when they were dating. Alexander's friends, however, were not convinced by her conversion.

"There was something very off about her. She was extremely obsessed with him," Hughes said, adding, "She liked him a lot more than he liked her."

Despite living 400 miles apart, the couple managed to make it work. For a few months, anyway. It was not until after the relationship soured that Arias moved to Mesa. Although no longer dating, the couple maintained a physical relationship.

In 2008, Arias moved back home to Yreka. Nevertheless, she continued to keep a watchful eye on Alexander, Hughes alleged.

"She would break into his email -- multiple times --[and] when he began dating another girl, she snuck into the house and watched them sleeping -- they had fallen asleep on an oversized bean bag watching a movie," Hughes said.

"He would be at his girlfriend's house and someone would knock and run -- he knew it was her. His tires were slashed twice and he 'knew' it was her. His girlfriend's tires were slashed, and again he knew it was her ... If Travis began talking to a girl or took a girl on a date, it was shortly after that Jodi would friend them on MySpace and began talking to them."

Hughes added: "To say Jodi was creepy and obsessed with Travis would be a huge understatement."

cont..

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
This trial is proving very interesting because of your most obvious agenda to see Jodi convicted, even though you don't know what evidence is yet to come. That stands apart from "normal" people who follow a trial, who have no reason to form a hard and fast opinion until a trial concludes.
You already know how that worked for you in the Casey Anthony trial......I'd expect you learned something.
Grundism!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She told her latest grind that she cut her finger at her job at "Margaritaville". Another woman lying about a job she didn't have.
They just replayed her "money" testimony. She said she wrote a check to Travis because he was about to be overdrawn. The check was for $699. Really? Not $700 but $699. Really?
Clear cut case of Self Defense - When she went to take his picture in the shower he started attacking her with soap bubbles and her only means of survival was to stab him 27 ? times then shoot him.

Poor little petite thing - What happened to the original story that 2 guys broke in and did it.

Unfortunately she was unable to give a description because they forced her to wear a pair of little boys undies over her head.

Level 8

New York

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
But that's the only cut. I could imagine how bloody(slippery) everything was. She must have She-rah strength to accomplish all that without him wounding her. I also wonder how she was able to drag him all the way down the hallway. This bothers me. Not saying she didn't kill him but to think she did all those horrific things to him is confusing. Definitely over kill.
I would imagine from all the blood at the scene, it was slippery enough for her to drag his bloody body several feet.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 min The Real Missyfit 17,588
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... 7 min Lon Spector 250
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 8 min Patrick 1,096,137
Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 13 min BrokenAntler 740
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 1 hr LizW 70,430
The alphabet (Jun '06) 6 hr Lexus1985 1,038
two words (Jul '10) 6 hr Lexus1985 26,862

Search the Orlando Forum:
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••

Orlando People Search