felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#494962 Feb 16, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Funny how these Casey supporter's can keep posting how innocent Casey is and that she never killed her daughter and that she should be asking the state where is her daughter,yet they never mention the fact that not one member of the Anthony family has made any comment to anybody about finding the killer,EVER
That pretty well explains who the murderer was by their own silence.
the money-hungry-anthonys are too busy counting the blood money they made from caylee's murderered corpse to give a shit about "finding the real killer"

ball-less george at least knows his own felon murderer daughter killed his granddaughter and he knew it right from the start when he went behind tyrant cindy's fat ass to speak to LE and tell them what a worthless piece of shit he had for a daughter
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494963 Feb 16, 2013
AN other wrote:
"Gerus, a German Shepherd dog working with Orange County Sheriff’s Department K-9 unit during the search for missing toddler Caylee Anthony in July 2008, indicated that he could smell human death in the back of Anthony’s Pontiac Sunfire car, and at a spot in the garden of her home in Orlando."
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-20006...
With all the evidence data you have posted, you'd think that any level headed intelligent jury could see who was responsible for this crime. Surely it doesn't take much to see that. Was it mentioned at trial that the trunk was cleaned out prior to investigators upon the scene or that Cindy washed the pants found in the car that reeked of death? She also cleaned Caylee's doll but there were suppose to still be some traces of a very foul odor to it. Combine all of the facts and data and the fact that Casey never reported her child missing, went partying and got a tattoo, should be enough evidence to implicate her in her daughter's death. Also, she later admitted that she knew Caylee was dead. Which made Casey and the Anthonys even look more guilty was the incest/molestation theory. That had to be the dumbest jury ever.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#494964 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
What did Jesse do to financially support Caylee
unlike felon murderer casey anthony.......jesse had zero financial responsibility to caylee who wasn't biologically his

felon murderer casey's friend annie stated more than once that felon murderer casey dumped caylee on her grandmother every chance she got so that she could go out

funny as shit that now that felon murderer casey doesn't have caylee anymore....she's trapped in her own living hell and can't show her face in society without her geriatric group "protecting her" LOL!!
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494970 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The State had a mountain of bullshit - and they willingly stepped in it at every turn just so that Casey Anthony could go free.
The reason Casey Anthony hasn't positioned herself back into society as the innocent person that she is -- is not due to the moronic jackasses like YOU who refuse to acknowledge her equal right as an innocent, to life, liberty & pursuit of happiness -- but due to her protected status as a witness in a pending Federal criminal investigation.
If you dumbassmotherfuckinglosers would go about your ownfuckingbusiness and stay out of hers -- who knows what you might learn.
Her protected status as a witness? It appears that SHE is the only witness to what happened to her child. No matter what fictional book Baez, Chaney, Sims, or any other of her lawyers come up with; it will never tell the true story of what happened. From the evidence and lies throughout the case, it is more then evident to me who killed that helpless innocent little child. I absolutely agree with one thing - that since Casey has been found not guilty and is free, her freedom should be respected. We all live by the law, whether it is not always perfect, it's what we live by and that should always be upheld for the benefit of all. Do I think she should be able to profit from this crime? In my opinion, no, but I 100% agree that she should be able to find gainful employment as any average citizen should. I personally don't think it's right that she is forced into hiding because her life could be in danger. That would me that others who may wish harm to her are not living by the standards of our laws - and God. Thou shalt not kill, does not only apply to Casey, but to everyone!!
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494971 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Had the jury been restricted to hearing just the fantasy circumstantial evidence and fantasy forensics - I'm sure the jury would have convicted her.
Since the jury wasn't restricted to hearing only fantasy evidence - and since they had the opportunity to watch the methodical debunking of the State's case - mostly by the State's own witnesses -- the jury was able to put it in the proper perspective and reach a lawful and correct verdict. e
Perhaps you forget who it is that has the RIGHT to a trial before an IMPARTIAL jury to confront witnesses and the validity of the (fantasy) evidence against them?
That was Casey's right, and she exercised it with precision.
The hocus-pocus fantasy that was the State's case - was only as good as the duration it stayed one-sided.
Once Casey got her crack at it - in a courtroom where it mattered - the jury reversed the media's conviction.
Too bad - So sad!
Once Casey got a crack at it? I didn't see her on the stand professing her innocence or trying to explain herself. Not that it would have mattered any, and I'm sure Baez and Chaney knew it would have been certain suicide for her had she been on that stand.
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#494972 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>

Jodi Arias did the same thing with Travis Alexander.
finally you admit that felon murderer casey anthony stalked jesse just like jodi arias stalked travis alexander!:)
felon murderer casey

Cedar Lake, IN

#494973 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Why "look" for someone you already know?
finally you admit that the freakshit anthonys know that their own daughter, felon murderer casey anthony murdered their granddaughter caylee!:)

I've sufficiently batted your dumbass around all I care to for one day, so see ya, wouldn't wanna be ya!

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#494974 Feb 16, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Once Casey got a crack at it? I didn't see her on the stand professing her innocence or trying to explain herself. Not that it would have mattered any, and I'm sure Baez and Chaney knew it would have been certain suicide for her had she been on that stand.
Judging by the challenged jury, had Casey taken the stand she'd be living with one of them now. Men don't care if a woman drives around with a dead baby in her trunk just as long as they think she might b*** them. Casey's the poster girl for very lonesome losers;)
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494975 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
They know who the killer is and it's not their job to inform you, the fucktarded public.
Of course they should let the public know who the real killer is if they want to exonerate their client. How else can Casey live a normal life unless she can be seen as completely innocent?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#494977 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I send it to you to point out:
The State's theory was bullshit - which forced Baez to fabricate a defense theory that was also bullshit - which is what Dr. Phil pointed out to his audience.
I send it to you to point out:
Since Casey didn't know Caylee was dead until December 2008 - and since Casey assumed Caylee was being cared for by someone who loved Caylee - Casey's pole dancing behavior wasn't that of someone in PTSD compartmentalized denial no more than it was that of someone who murdered her daughter in cold blood, so she could hang out with a drug slinging part-time hip-hop DJ "who only wanted boys".
I send it to you to point out:
With both sides theories called into question and forensically & factually debunked - we come full circle to --
Caylee Anthony died on an unknown date, at an unknown time, in an unknown location, from an unknown cause, in the presence of unknown person(s).
If I'm Caylee's mommy - I'm going to want all the bullshit lawsuits out of the way - the appellate issues resolved once and for all - the bankrupty finalized -- then I'm going to want Caylee's killer held responsible.
Things are moving pretty quickly towards that end so whoever it is you wanted George to be the fall guy for -- you better spend as much time with them as you can while you still have them.
Your last line sounds absurd, DAYS. I don't know who you think I am, but you're wrong if you think I have a personal connection to the players (any of them) in this case.

The father of Casey, and the grandfather of Caylee, lied. Plain and simple and yes, I have to wonder why. I'm with Baez on this....something is very wrong with this family, especially the lying George.

I'm also with Baez in what he didn't say because he couldn't due to client confidentiality.......he must have thought wtf did I give my all for, if the rumors are true that Casey has reconciled with her father.

You can believe whatever you want, but the fact is, her father set her up to take the fall..........something you don't want to admit, yet it's proven in the docs.

I wonder, just "who" told Cindy that Casey couldn't prove her innocence because "Caylee wasn't in the spot she left her in".....WHEN CINDY HAD NO COMMUNICATION WITH CASEY WHILE SHE WAS IN JAIL.

Cindy isn't the only one who needs to open her eyes.

Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494979 Feb 16, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
<quoted text>
Judging by the challenged jury, had Casey taken the stand she'd be living with one of them now. Men don't care if a woman drives around with a dead baby in her trunk just as long as they think she might b*** them. Casey's the poster girl for very lonesome losers;)
Yes, I suppose that's true. How sad is that. Sex and money are the gods of our society. Honesty, truth, love, respect,- morals that don't seem to matter much anymore.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#494981 Feb 16, 2013
felon murderer casey wrote:
<quoted text>
finally you admit that felon murderer casey anthony stalked jesse just like jodi arias stalked travis alexander!:)
Even though casey and Jesse were no longer dating, according to phone records, casey called Jesse as many times as Jesse called her. Even though Jodi and Travis were no longer dating, she continued to call him.. Like Jodi, casey went to Jesse's to take a shower. If Jesse had fallen for the caseybait, would her have ended up like Travis?

There is no justification for murder.. People who kill while defending their lives, call the police. there is no justification for murder. People taking care of a child, call 911 in the event of an accidental drowning.

How long did casey ignore Caylee before it was too late to revive her? An hour? Two?
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494982 Feb 16, 2013
Does the book that Baez is toting tell who the real killer is? You will never hear who the real killer is because the real killer has already revealed herself long ago. In a court of law, real killers are sometimes found not guilty - but that is not the same as being innocent. Has OJ found the real killer/killers of his wife yet?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#494983 Feb 16, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She may "try" all she likes, it won't happen. She simply will NOT be well received. I'm convinced, more than ever, her entire family was in on that infuriating defense. People (the few who pay her any attention) are sick to death of lame attempts to validate that lying, good for nothing POS. No doubt Dr. Phil has a small audience, I'm not one of them, but it's not going to help any efforts to legitimize her BS. The fact that Baez has only this case to seek the spotlight indicates to me lingering anger is the only reason for his guest appearance. It must be frustrating for Baez to be put in the same league as his infamous client. lol
Baez went on that show to be able to talk about the case. It was a mistake. Dr. Phil got his sound bites, which essentially was all he was looking to get.

I felt bad for John Bradley......he, too, wasn't allowed to make his point, either.
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494984 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's really not the public's business how the case against the real killer is being handled at this time.
That doesn't make any sense. Makes me wonder what felonious story they'll come up with next.
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494985 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Nor is she obligated to!
It was the State's burden to prove their fantasy case beyond a reasonable doubt.
When Casey got her crack at it, the FBI got up and testified FOR THE DEFENSE that they found no connection between the defendant and the death/disposal of the victim -- and that created much doubt that was way beyond reasonable.
She didn't kill her kid.
The jury reached the only legal and correct verdict.
I know she wasn't obligated to. Just the same, if a person is truly innocent, they will want to take the stand to profess their innocence; particularly when they know their life is on the line.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#494986 Feb 16, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
Her protected status as a witness? It appears that SHE is the only witness to what happened to her child. No matter what fictional book Baez, Chaney, Sims, or any other of her lawyers come up with; it will never tell the true story of what happened. From the evidence and lies throughout the case, it is more then evident to me who killed that helpless innocent little child. I absolutely agree with one thing - that since Casey has been found not guilty and is free, her freedom should be respected. We all live by the law, whether it is not always perfect, it's what we live by and that should always be upheld for the benefit of all. Do I think she should be able to profit from this crime? In my opinion, no, but I 100% agree that she should be able to find gainful employment as any average citizen should. I personally don't think it's right that she is forced into hiding because her life could be in danger. That would me that others who may wish harm to her are not living by the standards of our laws - and God. Thou shalt not kill, does not only apply to Casey, but to everyone!!
The fact she did a photo-op in a chair by the beach tells me she doesn't live in fear. Nobody's gonna harm her. She IS free to do whatever she wants and we (the public) are free to see her for the low-life, parasitical POS she is and likely always will be. IMO, she hides in the vain hope she can someday cash-in. Only an equally parasitical POS would tell her that can, in fact, happen.

But it WON'T. EVER.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#494989 Feb 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
Your last line sounds absurd, DAYS. I don't know who you think I am, but you're wrong if you think I have a personal connection to the players (any of them) in this case.
The father of Casey, and the grandfather of Caylee, lied. Plain and simple and yes, I have to wonder why. I'm with Baez on this....something is very wrong with this family, especially the lying George.
I'm also with Baez in what he didn't say because he couldn't due to client confidentiality.......he must have thought wtf did I give my all for, if the rumors are true that Casey has reconciled with her father.
You can believe whatever you want, but the fact is, her father set her up to take the fall..........something you don't want to admit, yet it's proven in the docs.
I wonder, just "who" told Cindy that Casey couldn't prove her innocence because "Caylee wasn't in the spot she left her in".....WHEN CINDY HAD NO COMMUNICATION WITH CASEY WHILE SHE WAS IN JAIL.
Cindy isn't the only one who needs to open her eyes.
Why do you type exactly the way Days does without the spaces?

Are we the same person on vacation in Mexico?

Please pass the the hot sauce.
Children should be loved

Bethlehem, PA

#494990 Feb 16, 2013
Children should be loved wrote:
<quoted text>
I know she wasn't obligated to. Just the same, if a person is truly innocent, they will want to take the stand to profess their innocence; particularly when they know their life is on the line.
As far as Jodi Arias, I guess that may not necessarily be true either!

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#494991 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
He didn't back off the decision to MAKE the claim, to counter the irrelevant behavior evidence brought forth by the State.
Baez does not consider George a child molester.
Baez used him as a fall guy, effectively so. Nothing more - nothing less.
Baez used him as a fall guy? I don't think so. he did it to himself.

George Anthony State depo:

"I didn't touch that (gas)can between the time it was returned by Casey on June 24th and seized by police on August 1st."

Gee, why not?

We know this is a lie by Simon Burch's testimony.......but George sure made it clear in his depo that he didn't touch it!

Was that before or after he bought the replacement gas cans.....to replace the ones he didn't know were missing until the morning of June 24th?

Or could it be when he ooops slipped and said Casey didn't return the gas cans on June 24th?

Henkel duct tape: gas can, tent, remains site. Too bad Casey was in jail for at least 2 of them, if not for all 3.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Bluestater 1,225,066
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Earthling-1 53,080
Looking to meet other single gay men in the Orl... (Jan '12) 1 hr kayla 17
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Miles 5,650
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 6 hr zazz 97,193
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 6 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,759
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 17,732
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]