Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#494517 Feb 14, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
I wonder why Casey won't take my calls?
I wonder if Casey is ignoring me?
I have a Valentines for her but Casey will not give me the time of day?
I have been here defending her for years, you would think the bitch would give me some pay back eh EH!
She ignores you because you are so fcking weird. She sent me an e-mail back with a kiss, says she doesn't go Lesbian Canadian, but said she might consider it some day if she ever stops hiding. Bet you are jealous you loner with a boner.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494518 Feb 14, 2013
Judge orders 500 potential jurors for George Zimmerman trial

http://www.clickorlando.com/news/Judge-orders...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494519 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks...did u watch Mark? I hope you did not take offense to my doctor example.
I was merely making a point.
How are you tonight? I'm good.
Never got a chance but it's still bookmarked. Nope, not offended.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494520 Feb 14, 2013
STM wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the link Mary. Did this happen in front of the jury?
Yep.

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#494523 Feb 14, 2013
What a Great Vacation I am having on Topix from Mexico!
It just doesn't get any better than this. I wish Jesse was here.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494526 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Carnival officials had initially planned to tow the ship to a Mexican port, but after Gulf currents pushed it farther north before tugboats could take control, and considering that 900 of the passengers do not have passports, the company decided to take the Carnival Triumph to Mobile instead, where it can be repaired."
This is something I didn't realize.....it is not necessary for Americans to have a passport to enter into Mexico on what is called a "closed loop" cruise - a cruise which begins and ends at the same port.
Hmm....how convenient, for a $350 boat ride, meals included, even felons can go to and fro without detection.
That's of course unless the ship's engine loses power and eyes from all places are upon it.
we tried to explain to you a year ago that Casey would need a passport to move to Mexico,and her felonies would stop a visa of any kind.Same for Canada
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494527 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Boss of Carnival cruise ship adds insult to misery by going to basketball game as 4,000 suffer aboard 'stinking stricken ship' with urine-soaked carpets and sewage in cabins
Carnival CEO and Miami Heat owner Micky Arison pictured at basketball game while 4,200 people are stranded on a Carnival cruise
Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22779...
Follow us:@MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
So what,Im sure Bill gates isnt at microsoft when a toilet backs up.
Thats why he is the CEO dummy,he has the necessary people in place to do the job.
Your so so so so ignorant loser
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494528 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Why defile a great band, excellent song, and Saturday Night Fever with them two ho-ho's?
I bet when Santa comes next year and yells Ho-Ho-Ho,Jodie,Casey and Cindy is going to run right to him thinking they are the light of his world.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494531 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Seriously, you'd defend any leader who during a time of crisis hides behind people who he employs?
"The troubles on the Carnival Triumph occurred a little more than a year after 32 people were killed when the Costa Concordia, a luxury cruise ship operated by Carnival Corp's Costa Cruises brand, was grounded on rocks off the Tuscan island of Giglio in Italy.
Carnival Corp Chairman and CEO Micky Arison faced criticism in January last year for failing to travel to Italy and take personal charge of the Costa Concordia crisis, which unleashed numerous lawsuits against his company.
The cruise ship mogul has taken a low-key approach to the Triumph situation as well, even as it grabbed a growing share of the U.S. media spotlight. His only known public appearance since Sunday was courtside on Tuesday at a game played by his championship Miami Heat basketball team."
http://www.timesofmalta.com/articles/view/201...
Well then you should call OBama and tell him he is supposed to be in Afganistan taking charge,after all he is the CEO of the Military,and call Queen Elizabeth and tell her she needs to be in Afganistan also directing her troops over there also,since she is the CEO of England and Canada.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494538 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>When Santa comes with his three bags of coal....is how the sentence should of began.
Your right I will rewrite it.

I bet when Santa comes next year with three bags of coal and yells Ho-Ho-Ho,Jodie,Casey and Cindy is going to run right to him thinking they are the light of his world.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494540 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Nobody is suggesting Micky Arison board his cruise ship, sleep in a makeshift tent, whiz in a pizz-bag or slog in shyt. I think the public and certainly the relatives of the passengers naturally expect he might at least publicly acknowledge the situation and that's where the media comments are coming from. Arison does not belong in a CEO role if for some reason he cannot show his face when unexpected and traumatic situations occur, if for no other reason than basic good public relations.
President OBama and Queen Mom speak before the media all the time, you know that.
What's with you in your defense of Micky Arison?
Why should you think I am defending Mickey,you better read the new's properly,oh I forgot you cannot comprhend what you read.
Just who in the hell do you think ordered the repayments and the other things to the passenger's.
Sure as hell wasn't the Captain of the ship.
It was Mickey ,STUPID
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494544 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Damn good buddy, you did not have to do all that now. I was making a point.
Well I had to agree with you
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494547 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
MickyArison@MickyArison
RT @PhyllisiaRoss: Please feel free to share this link and donate to @Medishare4Haiti in my Grandmother's honor. kintera.org/faf/search/sea
10:37am - 11 Feb 13
https://mobile.twitter.com/MickyArison/tweets
Either this is an imposter, or he's gone batshyt crazy.
Arison is worth billions, one of his cruise ships is dead in the water with 4,200 passengers and crew aboard, and his primary concern is public donations to Haiti "to honor" his grandma???
The only batsyht crazy person is you

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494566 Feb 14, 2013
Arias got delayed? Is that because they need some shrinks to look her over so she can continue?

Didn't Casey pull the same shit?

She is one bat shit crazy babe.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494567 Feb 14, 2013
*They are some bat shit crazy babes, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494568 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD!!
Another jury does the RIGHT thing!
Fear is the only thing missing from Arias' testimony.

She's screwed (hopefully).

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494569 Feb 14, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
Out of here, you asshats are boring as hell....
I just got here and you're going to bed.

Lightweight, LOL ;)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494572 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... it was delayed because the judge is sick.
Probably sick of the attorney asking Jodi to talk about anal sex - so Nancy Grace can keep saying "booty hole" on her live HLN broadcast.
ITA agree with the Nancy Grace crap.

Maybe I have a really good TV...but I swear JVM's teeth are coming through the screen, lol.

I can't watch them.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494573 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a self defense claim.
They haven't got to the point where she killed him yet.
The only fear that counts, is the fear she had the moment she killed him.
Altho explaining some type of escalating physical violence by Travis certainly wouldn't hurt her any.
Her defense seems like they're all over the place. At one point weren't they trying to establish some kind of mind/sex control thing?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494576 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I think that has been established.
She was the subservient sex slave/ sl*t /wh*re, always trying to please the domineering controlling butt humping master.
LMAO! You cracked me up. Thank you!

NO to the subservient...she got off on it too. She acted subservient all the while having all the control. Travis thought with his "other head".

He didn't deserve to be almost decapitated for it.

If all men were almost decapitated for thinking with the wrong head...there would be no mankind, lol.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Who 46,576
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr RoxLo 1,109,030
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 3 hr VET 2,475
Websleuths admin is convicted habitual sex offe... (Apr '09) 4 hr Frustrated 303
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 4 hr EXECUTE KID KILLE... 25,838
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 7 hr Murph 70,472
The alphabet (Jun '06) 16 hr Roxie Darling 1,075
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Orlando People Search