Day's end??
LOL!

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#494842 Feb 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"Circumstantial evidence is most often employed in criminal trials. Many circumstances can create inferences about an accused's guilt in a criminal matter, including the accused's resistance to arrest; the presence of a motive or opportunity to commit the crime; the accused's presence at the time and place of the crime; any denials, evasions, or contradictions on the part of the accused; "
What are the circumstancial "evidences" the prosecution used
other than "hearsay" into this circumstancial case?

Where was Mr.Bradley ???

This Dr.Phil Show was nothing else than for Promotion
of Presumed Guilty for Jose Baez..
vs
Lifetime "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" with Jeff Ashton

But it's all good....
Because that's Not where the Action lures!

Federal Court has a Hearing on February 26th 2013....
Next Tuesday!

Follow the money...that's where The Raw Beef sits!

Dr.Phil and Lifetime are attempting to Chloroform the
Public....what a waste!

Where was Mr John Bradley ,chief software developper of
CashBack???

http://www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2011/07/prosec...

Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494844 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember all of them. Jen was very smart.
ITA Mary,
And also the MOST hated by the ignorant Killer Lovers on this thread.

She was always so capable of presenting facts without using foul GFY sexual comments unlike well known frustrated PedOHphiles on this thread resort to.

I LMAO when one 5 Strand 98 pound wimp stated that she and she alone was the reason Jenni quit posting.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494845 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I am glad you could tolerate him for a hour. I sure could not nor would not do so.
Me either! I did not watch it. I smell Casey behind Baez going on the Dr. Phil show. She's trying to change her image. Sitting in a big beach chair reading a book! LOL...She's going to attempt to write a book sometime.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#494846 Feb 15, 2013
More comments....

thereadership, scroll up and look at his picture again, he looks like he’s grunting, like he’s got trappd gas. Makes me laugh to look at the picture.

All I have to say about this is that there is just no way in the world that you can find a good picture of Baez no matter how hard you try, He just happens look like a bad picture, that’s all there to that.

Level 8

New York

#494847 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
First Ms. Beaver, move south, and you won't have a frozen beaver....lol
As far as Jodi goes, as ridiculous as it sounds, she has a legal presumption of innocence, though personally that bitch should hang by her nipples.
That said, as long as this Blog has been around,(and the several before this one that blew up) I have been a strong advocate of detached discussion of the legal issues (many here cant detach emotion from a infamous defendant like Casey, where I could) and accordingly, let Jodi have her constitutional rights, and her trial by jury she is so entitled.
Regarding Casey, being scared of her own shadow is the least of her worries. Nice to see you here and welcome to our blog, and I hope that you stay around. Please dont let some of the idiots that pop in run you off ok?
I came across this post today regarding Jodi.

She deserves whatever penalty she gets for her crime. Self defense is not stabbing someone 27 times, slitting their throat, and shooting them in the head. Self defense is withholding the victim or injuring them without the intentions of killing them, so the victim can get away safe.

It could have been a blind fit of rage that over threw her emotions, but non the less, she should of realized long before the attack was finished that he was already dead, most likely after the first 4 or 5 stabs or whatever order she happened to kill him in. She drove miles to get to him, meaning that there was some sort of desperation or urgency in finding him.and if I'm correct, she took naked pictures of him just before she savagely murdered him.

Maybe she wanted to humiliate him by posting the pics online? IDK Jealousy, rage, and the thirst for revenge can make a girl do crazy things under certain circumstances. but non the less, that gave her NO reason to commit a murder just because of her selfish rage.What a stalker ####.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#494848 Feb 15, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
"I do think it is very funny that Casey Anthony is afraid of her own shadow!"
LOL! She is like the famous Groundhog - Who peeks out from it's hiding place - Gets scared by it's own shadow then burrows back into safety -Lessun of course two aged dudes can tempt her out with the promise of a Chicken Wing Supper.
Is the groundhog afraid of the bald mouse?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494849 Feb 15, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
What are the circumstancial "evidences" the prosecution used
other than "hearsay" into this circumstancial case?
Where was Mr.Bradley ???
This Dr.Phil Show was nothing else than for Promotion
of Presumed Guilty for Jose Baez..
vs
Lifetime "Prosecuting Casey Anthony" with Jeff Ashton
But it's all good....
Because that's Not where the Action lures!
Federal Court has a Hearing on February 26th 2013....
Next Tuesday!
Follow the money...that's where The Raw Beef sits!
Dr.Phil and Lifetime are attempting to Chloroform the
Public....what a waste!
Where was Mr John Bradley ,chief software developper of
CashBack???
http://www.johntfloyd.com/blog/2011/07/prosec...
Dam you move faster than a snake... You are now in Courtland CA EH ??

Did you bring your Brolly & Wellies ??? Rain expected in your area.

Any special reason you no longer show up on the Game Display ? Waiting until they set up a Longevity BS Awards Site whereby you will be the reigning champ week after week ????

Level 8

New York

#494850 Feb 15, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
Interesting comment from the article
I watched this show. Please feel free to stone me, but I had my reasons and to me it seems I’m right. Before I get into my review of the show, allow me to explain myself. I thought prior and even more now that this was the opening to get the Casey interview. Quacktor Phil already got the parents, Zenaida, and now Baez so I felt this was the one to try to seal the deal for the big Casey ‘get”. I’m convinced that is true now more than ever.
The fake ‘in your face’ from Phil in the first part of the interviewed quickly waned to putting blame on the State for the computer search mistake. Matter of fact, I thought it odd that Phil went so far as to tell the state offered a rebuttal to his interview and said “you’ll need to go to my website to see it” Instead of reading it while Baez got his say. Furthermore at the end of interview, Phil reinforces that Baez was doing his job and that the Florida Bar was on his side. While it’s a fact that they did release him of wrong doing, the last 10 mins of the show was a Baez lovefest which leads me to believe that Phil is shooting for the Casey ‘get’
You may now feel free to throw rocks at me for watching it. I have it coming even though I had my reasons.
I agree with you and the post I made regarding his show. I think we are on the same page here. She's going to try and get into the media spotlight and Baez was paving the way.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494851 Feb 15, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Is the groundhog afraid of the bald mouse?
Some animal experts have proven that they will eat it.

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#494852 Feb 15, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam you move faster than a snake... You are now in Courtland CA EH ??
Did you bring your Brolly & Wellies ??? Rain expected in your area.
Any special reason you no longer show up on the Game Display ? Waiting until they set up a Longevity BS Awards Site whereby you will be the reigning champ week after week ????
Comments from the article....

More snakes....snake oil

In my opion Joez Baez was right about “one thing” he is public enemy #2. I have absolutely no respect for Baez. I feel he was a man born out of his time. He could have well with a horse and wagon selling snake oil! I feel he and Casey Anthony have alot in common! Thanks Dr. Phil, it was the first time I have ever seen Baez not gloating.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#494853 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
She deserves whatever penalty she gets for her crime. Self defense is not stabbing someone 27 times, slitting their throat, and shooting them in the head. Self defense is withholding the victim or injuring them without the intentions of killing them, so the victim can get away safe.
It could have been a blind fit of rage that over threw her emotions, but non the less, she should of realized long before the attack was finished that he was already dead, most likely after the first 4 or 5 stabs or whatever order she happened to kill him in. She drove miles to get to him, meaning that there was some sort of desperation or urgency in finding him.and if I'm correct, she took naked pictures of him just before she savagely murdered him.
Maybe she wanted to humiliate him by posting the pics online? IDK Jealousy, rage, and the thirst for revenge can make a girl do crazy things under certain circumstances. but non the less, that gave her NO reason to commit a murder just because of her selfish rage.What a stalker ####.
She is frightening. Slitting his throat from ear to ear and to the depth of his spine is a brutal act. It is not self-defense. Why didn't she leave her weapons in the trunk or her purse? I wonder what kind of computer searches she was performing in March.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494855 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and the post I made regarding his show. I think we are on the same page here. She's going to try and get into the media spotlight and Baez was paving the way.
Were the reasons for the pardonable 'rock throwing' Ever explained.

Level 8

New York

#494860 Feb 15, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
She is frightening. Slitting his throat from ear to ear and to the depth of his spine is a brutal act. It is not self-defense. Why didn't she leave her weapons in the trunk or her purse? I wonder what kind of computer searches she was performing in March.
There is no telling what is yet to come. I just cannot imagine slitting someones throat! She did it right down to the bone! I imagine the prosecutor will ask her what she did with the weapons?

“Stand Your Grund”

Level 6

Location hidden

#494861 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
They are snakes!

If Casey was a Dr. Phil guest it would be a perfect exit show for his tv career.

Level 8

New York

#494862 Feb 15, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Were the reasons for the pardonable 'rock throwing' Ever explained.
All I saw was a pic of her sitting on her azz pretending to read a book.

Level 8

New York

#494864 Feb 15, 2013
Looks like rambler got the axe here today along with her nasty posts! Posts are gone...POOF!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494865 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
It could have been a blind fit of rage that over threw her emotions, but non the less, she should of realized long before the attack was finished that he was
already dead, most likely after the first 4 or 5 stabs or whatever order she happened to kill him in. She drove miles to get to him, meaning that there was some sort of desperation or urgency in finding him.and if I'm correct, she took naked pictures of him just before she savagely murdered him.
Obviously the 'stressor' causing her to go into a killing rage was when he refused to take her on the trip. LMAO she will soon start caring about her actions when Juan Martinez starts his cross examination -

Those hands will be a squeezing neath the desk- Her amazing eyeglasses will cloud up - And of course her Def.Lawyers will call for a recess because she is not feeling well.

Later tests will reveal that the Jail Proctologist lost his Rectal Colposcope in that vast cavity.

"Adult psychopaths have deficits in emotional processing and inhibitory control, engage in morally inappropriate behavior, and generally fail to distinguish moral from conventional violations."

" These results force a rejection of the strong hypothesis that emotional processes are causally necessary for judgments of moral dilemmas, suggesting instead that psychopaths understand the distinction between right and wrong, but do not care about such knowledge, or the consequences that ensue from their morally inappropriate behavior."

http://scan.oxfordjournals.org/content/5/1/59...

Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494869 Feb 15, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
Comments from the article....
More snakes....snake oil
In my opion Joez Baez was right about “one thing” he is public enemy #2. I have absolutely no respect for Baez. I feel he was a man born out of his time. He could have well with a horse and wagon selling snake oil! I feel he and Casey Anthony have alot in common! Thanks Dr. Phil, it was the first time I have ever seen Baez not gloating.
I never watch the pseudo Doc the studio light reflecting from his pink dome almost blinds me - Nor would I watch the short chubby smarmy lawyer -BUT -Out of curiosity how many times did he squint his left eye and jerk his head to the right - Or was he equipped with a Cervical Collar ??

Level 8

New York

#494871 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Here is a song named after my City:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =GL43U7kAIIEXX
It starts out with a really cool pic of George W. Bush.
LOL...wonder why Arias didn't get a dream team to start with so they could drop like flies before trial?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min John Galt 1,216,352
last post wins! (Jul '11) 13 min Wiley_Kyote 5,561
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 25 min OccupyThis 4,605
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 43 min Wiley_Kyote 71,642
Time to Crack Down on Our Indulgent Culture Sta... 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 6
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Angel in LA 22,294
News Jewish Museum turns 20 2 hr tom wingo 14
Jews and Muslims both descended from Abraham - ... 3 hr ANGHARAD 34
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]