CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494907 Feb 15, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
How dare I say that Dr. Phil is wrong? I dare say he's wrong because he is wrong.
Tell him I said so.
For the record, and this is the last time I'm going to set the record straight on this subject, I have never said PTSD causes me to be afraid of thunderstorms. I said, and I'll repeat, thunderstorms are associated with the trauma which triggered PTSD.
These are two entirely different concepts....one is a result; the other is the effect.
If Caylee Anthony drowned, and during those 31 days, Casey avoided going swimming, I would say, that's pretty indicative of avoiding something associated with the trauma.
Thunderstorms can't be avoided, unlike going swimming.
If Casey went swimming during those 31 days, I'd doubt the theory of the defense, as pertains to how Caylee died.
You sound more like a person that has a panic disorder.

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#494908 Feb 15, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Phil called bullshit on Baez's molestation allegation.
Baez does not stand by the allegation, as to any degree of accuracy.
Baez acknowledged that he only made the allegation because the State was bent on arguing irrelevant behavior evidence.
Obviously due to the lack of any actual evidence that the defendant killed her child -- but whatever.
The Florida Supreme Court ruled just this week that lawyers can be sued and found liable for what they say outside of court.
Baez will not say that George is a molester.
Baez cleared the air on the matter - just like he did in the book.
Presumed Guilty excerpt:
"There is just as much evidence that George molested Casey, as there is evidence that Casey murdered Caylee."
WHICH IS NONE!!!!!!!!!
Good post but why send it to me?

I posted awhile back that I wasn't sure about those allegations because it was a she said/he said.

But I am sure that George was lying, and not only did he lie, the State knew it and looked the other way.

I'm also sure that George threw Casey under the bus.

Like I've said, I would not be surprised if a parent lied to help their kid........but I am shocked that a parent would help the State put her to death....which is exactly what they tried to do.

Had she been found guilty, do you suppose George would have been a mitigation witness on her behalf?

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#494909 Feb 15, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
She did indeed try - Howsoever they could not agree about the size of the leg holes she claimed she was forced to enlarge in her little boy undies. Nor were any diatoms found on them.
Doesn't Jodi have public defenders?

Level 7

Since: Feb 09

Location hidden

#494910 Feb 15, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
http://brainfitnessstrategies. com/blog/tag/ptsd/
PTSD, Post Traumatic Stress Disorder, sabotages men, women and children around the world. Their brains have not recovered from the traumatic incident(s) that started it for each one of them, leaving them in a state of hyper-vigilance, fear, and reactivity. It cannot be controlled by willpower or self-determination, as it is the very brain itself that has been affected. So it is the brain that I want to talk about.
When babies start growing in the womb, the brain begins expanding within days. Brain development is guided by GodÂ’s master blueprint that dictates each and every movement that the infant makes from conception to age 3, when the rapid stage of brain development ends. This master blueprint, otherwise known as primitive reflexes, is where we need to look for answers to helping the brain get back on track.
Primitive reflexes are what cause a baby to bond with its mother, to nurse, to raise its head the first time, to roll over in the crib, to crawl, and then to walk. Each of these steps come in a sequential order that has only one goal: to develop a healthy brain. When one of these steps is interrupted, brain development is affected and it can cause poor coordination, poor communication, and behavior problems which are later diagnosed as ADHD, oppositional defiance, dyslexia, sensory processing disorders, and other common learning disabilities and developmental delays.
So what does this have to do with PTSD? Everything. When someone is traumatized, their most primitive brain is reactivated. That means that their primitive reflexes become active again and cause great problems. The reflexes that are the foundation problem for people with PTSD are the Fear Paralysis Reflex, or FPR, followed by the Moro reflex, which also causes hypersensitivity.
That explains it, then......next time I see a returning Vet, I'll offer to push his wheelchair (because he's paralyzed by fear).

When people try to google medical conditions, especially a subject that is so complex, the articles become as absurd as my comment about returning Vets.

PTSD does not cause paralyses and Dr. Phil needs to do a refresher course if he wants to give any more medical opinions on his show.

The show, btw, was a huge waste.....except for the spontaneous eruption of applause when he announced that the audience was going to receive a free copy of Baez's book!

GN

“LEST WE FORGET...”

Since: Apr 09

MT DORA FL

#494914 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hummingbirds are better than listening to Jodi in Court.
The proverbial "fingernails on a chalk boards" are less annoying that Jodi droning...

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#494919 Feb 16, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>My ex is a school teacher. The irony is rich. I just want justice done rightfully in that case.
As it should! Justice should rightfully do this case in the
Federal Court Bankcruptcy hearing next Tuesday...
Oasis

Rougemont, NC

#494920 Feb 16, 2013
AN other wrote:
Geez, I sure got lost in this link.

Topix is a hothouse for budding psychopaths.
Oasis

Rougemont, NC

#494921 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Phil called bullshit on Baez's molestation allegation.
Baez does not stand by the allegation, as to any degree of accuracy.
Baez acknowledged that he only made the allegation because the State was bent on arguing irrelevant behavior evidence.
Obviously due to the lack of any actual evidence that the defendant killed her child -- but whatever.
The Florida Supreme Court ruled just this week that lawyers can be sued and found liable for what they say outside of court.
Baez will not say that George is a molester.
Baez cleared the air on the matter - just like he did in the book.
Presumed Guilty excerpt:
"There is just as much evidence that George molested Casey, as there is evidence that Casey murdered Caylee."
WHICH IS NONE!!!!!!!!!
I don't think Baez backed off his molestation claims, at all
I can't believe Dr Phil brushed off Casey's pregnancy being denied by the family. That is precisely what a family who didn't want to "know" details would do. The old "don't ask, don't tell" loophole.

Has anyone ever publicly backed them into the corner on that?

As a nurse and former police officer, it is child neglect to not receive pre-natal care. As the grandparents, it is unfathomable to me.

W-T-H, Phillip? You lost a lot of points with me. What is it with the Anthony family, anyway?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#494922 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree with you and the post I made regarding his show. I think we are on the same page here. She's going to try and get into the media spotlight and Baez was paving the way.
She may "try" all she likes, it won't happen. She simply will NOT be well received. I'm convinced, more than ever, her entire family was in on that infuriating defense. People (the few who pay her any attention) are sick to death of lame attempts to validate that lying, good for nothing POS. No doubt Dr. Phil has a small audience, I'm not one of them, but it's not going to help any efforts to legitimize her BS. The fact that Baez has only this case to seek the spotlight indicates to me lingering anger is the only reason for his guest appearance. It must be frustrating for Baez to be put in the same league as his infamous client. lol

Level 8

New York

#494923 Feb 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
That explains it, then......next time I see a returning Vet, I'll offer to push his wheelchair (because he's paralyzed by fear).
When people try to google medical conditions, especially a subject that is so complex, the articles become as absurd as my comment about returning Vets.
PTSD does not cause paralyses and Dr. Phil needs to do a refresher course if he wants to give any more medical opinions on his show.
The show, btw, was a huge waste.....except for the spontaneous eruption of applause when he announced that the audience was going to receive a free copy of Baez's book!
GN
Well excuuuuuuuuuuuuuse me! I was just posting some links. Take it up with Dr. ill !

Level 8

New York

#494924 Feb 16, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Dr Phil is irrelevant. I sure in the hell would not go on his show even if a Court ordered me to...I'd take the time.
HA!

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#494925 Feb 16, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She may "try" all she likes, it won't happen. She simply will NOT be well received. I'm convinced, more than ever, her entire family was in on that infuriating defense. People (the few who pay her any attention) are sick to death of lame attempts to validate that lying, good for nothing POS. No doubt Dr. Phil has a small audience, I'm not one of them, but it's not going to help any efforts to legitimize her BS. The fact that Baez has only this case to seek the spotlight indicates to me lingering anger is the only reason for his guest appearance. It must be frustrating for Baez to be put in the same league as his infamous client. lol
What has Baez done before or after his rise to stardom? He is still a nobody ,want to be famous and rich guy, just like his infamous client. Most people know dr. fake Phil is a nobody too. All the losers that watch that show don't really matter. Bozo Baez still is trying to milk it with Phil, but who is really listening? The mentality of the Phil Audience are half wits at best.

I am trying not to think about the Grunds on my Mexican vacation. It is SO HARD damn it!
Casey is Innocent

United States

#494926 Feb 16, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You sound more like a person that has a panic disorder.
You sound more like a person who has a brain disorder.
T-REX

United States

#494927 Feb 16, 2013
ngrace wrote:
<quoted text>
GN
Sad the only way Jose can get rid of his books stacked in the garage is to give them away free,and since Dr.Phils show is in a northern state the eruption of applause was for the fact they were all getting free fire starers for thier fireplaces.I think if you check,he has given away more books than he has sold.
Ja hasn't had to give one away yet,thats says a lot.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#494928 Feb 16, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Dam you move faster than a snake... You are now in Courtland CA EH ??
Did you bring your Brolly & Wellies ??? Rain expected in your area.
Any special reason you no longer show up on the Game Display ? Waiting until they set up a Longevity BS Awards Site whereby you will be the reigning champ week after week ????
Very good point...I wonder about it myself...why I'm
all over the State of California, since I changed my
internet provider from Verizon Broadband to Sprint
Broadband..But I still reside in the same location
till March First.

Taking your frustration out on Murph..
won't solve anything..and I do see Murph on the
game display, yet you say you don't....

Strange stuff is occuring on this thread..like
thousands of missing posts..the actual count to
hit the 500K is less than 5,000 posts...

I've heard on the news that the most popular blog
on the Casey Anthony case as been studied and the
results were ALARMING refering to Social Media...

Let me ask Casey:
Did the State Have the Goods to Convict you???

Casey said NO...
... Not only the State didn't have the Goods to convict me,
the State didn't have the Goods to Indict me!

That's why I'm filing Bankcruptcy in Federal Court..
I want to know WHY? WHY? WHY? they railroad me!!

That's what Casey wants to know....and to me,Casey
want's to CLEAR her NAME like Christopher Dorner did!

How Gloomy is that on a Gloomy SaturDay morn`in Gloomy Days ???
T-REX

United States

#494929 Feb 16, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning SG,your right all this latest about her Bankruptsy and her on the beach photo shoot,and the resturant one being thrown into people faces,I think DR.PHIL would get more hate e-mail's than Larry King did with George and Cindy.
The trial will never be over for her as long as she is alive,the public will see to that,nobody will want to hire her for any reason,they wont want the bad publicity they would get by hiring her. A killer she is and a killer she shall remain all her life in the court of public opinion.

Level 8

New York

#494930 Feb 16, 2013
Casey is Innocent wrote:
<quoted text> You sound more like a person who has a brain disorder.
You post like the troll you are.
T-REX

United States

#494931 Feb 16, 2013
I wonder why all these Casey supporter's who were jumping up and down about how free Casey is when her picture came out of her sitting on the beach with the sun in her eyes and the ocean to her back reading a book.Yet only one picture funny that,if she was free as they said she was,there would have been several pictures of her,not just ONE.
Ask yourself can you think of ny time theat you went anywhere especially to the beach,you only took one picture.I sure cant
T-REX

United States

#494933 Feb 16, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Very good point...I wonder about it myself...why I'm
all over the State of California, since I changed my
internet provider from Verizon Broadband to Sprint
Broadband..But I still reside in the same location
till March First.
Taking your frustration out on Murph..
won't solve anything..and I do see Murph on the
game display, yet you say you don't....
Strange stuff is occuring on this thread..like
thousands of missing posts..the actual count to
hit the 500K is less than 5,000 posts...
I've heard on the news that the most popular blog
on the Casey Anthony case as been studied and the
results were ALARMING refering to Social Media...
Let me ask Casey:
Did the State Have the Goods to Convict you???
Casey said NO...
... Not only the State didn't have the Goods to convict me,
the State didn't have the Goods to Indict me!
That's why I'm filing Bankcruptcy in Federal Court..
I want to know WHY? WHY? WHY? they railroad me!!
That's what Casey wants to know....and to me,Casey
want's to CLEAR her NAME like Christopher Dorner did!
How Gloomy is that on a Gloomy SaturDay morn`in Gloomy Days ???
And your full of shyt again,your location will be from the nearest tower in your location,not 100-200-300 miles away.
Sprint's cell tower's have a broadcast range of ten square miles period.
Nice try Walker but no cigar
T-REX

United States

#494934 Feb 16, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I send it to you to point out:
The State's theory was bullshit - which forced Baez to fabricate a defense theory that was also bullshit - which is what Dr. Phil pointed out to his audience.
Since Casey didn't know Caylee was dead until December 2008 - and since Casey assumed Caylee was being cared for by someone who loved Caylee - Casey's pole dancing behavior wasn't that of someone in PTSD compartmentalized denial no more than it was that of someone who murdered her daughter in cold blood, so she could hang out with a drug slinging part-time hip-hop DJ "who only wanted boys".
With both sides theories called into question and forensically & factually debunked - we come full circle to --
Caylee Anthony died on an unknown date, at an unknown time, in an unknown location, from an unknown cause, in the presence of unknown person(s).
If I'm Caylee's mommy - I'm going to want all the bullshit lawsuits out of the way - the appellate issues resolved once and for all - the bankrupty finalized -- then I'm going to want Caylee's killer held responsible.
Things are moving pretty quickly towards that end so whoever it is you wanted George to be the fall guy for -- you better spend as much time with them as you can while you still have them.
Wrong
Caylee died by her mothers hand in the trunk of her mothers car on June 16th 2008

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Obama: Notion that being armed would have saved... 2 min Frankie Rizzo 954
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min leosnana 1,395,488
News News 28 Mins Ago 'Not the America we want': Oba... 3 min kuda 296
H Clinton Demands USA Take 65,000 Muslims 39 min Wake Up People 14
News Almost one year since gay marriage ruling, LGBT... 1 hr Imprtnrd 38
News 50 dead in Florida nightclub shooting, worst in... 2 hr Synque 1,357
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 2 hr -Prince- 19,022
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages