Comments
459,741 - 459,760 of 486,561 Comments Last updated 18 min ago
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#494346 Feb 14, 2013
"Casey Anthony’ is the caregiver responsible for the verified mistreatment’s of death, threatened harm and failure to protect in her daughter’s death. The Department of Children and Families concludes that the actions or the lack of actions by the alleged perpetrator ultimately resulted or contributed in the death of the child.”

“They're still”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

HANGING OUT

#494348 Feb 14, 2013
Casey killed her own child, Caylee, June 2008.

She ogt away with it.
At least, did not serve prison time.

She is now serving geriatrics while in hiding.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#494349 Feb 14, 2013
Page 10-
DCF report

"The Department closed the investigation on September 14,3008 with Verified Findings of Inadequate Supervision and Threatened Harm..."

Page 12
*FloridaAministratice Code 66c-29.003(8) indicated that relevant collateral contacts need tone completed; therefore, the maternal uncle should have been interviewed..."
AN other

Duluth, GA

#494350 Feb 14, 2013
Tone s/b to be
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494353 Feb 14, 2013
Another interesting fact here::

Not one witness for the state or the defense had to hire a lawyer to protect themselves in the Arias case.
Every witness involved with the Anthony case had to hire lawyer's to protect them selves from Swarmy ( Baez and Lard Azz ( Cindy),with her accusation's against them.
Proof again Casey was being represented by the biggest criminal organinzation Fla has ever had.

THE ANTHONY FAMILY
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494355 Feb 14, 2013
AN other wrote:
Page 10-
DCF report
"The Department closed the investigation on September 14,3008 with Verified Findings of Inadequate Supervision and Threatened Harm..."
Page 12
*FloridaAministratice Code 66c-29.003(8) indicated that relevant collateral contacts need tone completed; therefore, the maternal uncle should have been interviewed..."
Good Morning AN,
Interesting::
Sept 14th 3008 ??? are we talking the future here
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494356 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
I thought Casey is living in a condo at Ocean Woods near Cape Canaveral?
You say she's "hiding" because it suits your agenda, but it seems to me you haters are too sceared to find out whether it's true or not!
What a sorry lot of sleuths! LOL
We Casey haters as you call us are not scared, but your murdering heroine sure is,has to wear disquises to leave the house. Her day will come when someone reckonizes her and she will get a rude awakening.Hopefully the lying Grandmother Ho also.They both deserve it.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494359 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Uncle fly-by-night Richard?
He seemed to have vanished after that one telephone interview when the FBI made an utter fool out of him.
"What a sorry lot of sleuths! LOL"

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#494361 Feb 14, 2013
Casey in hiding doen't "suit my agenda".
That is her problem, living in shame and fear for killing her child.

Today's agenda for me is cleaning my carpet.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#494362 Feb 14, 2013
HEY SCRAMS.
Uncle Dick is playing canasta with Señor Clovis in your hotel.

They're waiting on you to join them.
See if your handlers have a spare hand cuff key.

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#494363 Feb 14, 2013
http://www.starpulse.com/news/index.php/2011/...

"She knows that there are people out there who hate her," says one of the few people in contact with her. "She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things, but she knows she can't."
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494364 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the haters are indeed cowards as proven by the stupid charade game continuing to be played that "Casey is in hiding" when numerous media reports suggest she is living in comfort at Ocean Woods near Cape Canaveral.
You remind me of little kids who believe there's a ghost under your bed but are too scared to look down there and see what you might find!
Well I sure dont see any proof she isnt hiding,after all she was found not quilty remember.
Why would a lazy azz woman like her,who loves to party ,engage in sex with as many men as possible.wont get a job,has to rely on somebody to pay her bills for rent,food,necessity's etc.still be in hiding a year and a half after being found not quilty.
Maybe because she is quilty,she knows it and she is quite aware that the majority of the population also know's she is quilty of killing her daughter. Of course you are in the minority of 3 that believes she is innocent and not hiding.
OJ was guilty also,and he was found not guilty,but you saw on the news everyday where he was out playing golf or something, he was out in public, why because he was found not guilty.
Funny your favorite murdering Ho,is sure scared to do that.Its pretty bad when she has to wear a hoodie to a resturant in 70 degree plus weather,and dress like a Eskimo to have fake photo's of her reading a book while sitting in a huge plastic patio chair and not a folding lawn chair and facing away from the beach and reading into the sun. Yea tell us all about it.WALKER,after all your the expert at producing fake tear's.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494365 Feb 14, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Casey in hiding doen't "suit my agenda".
That is her problem, living in shame and fear for killing her child.
Today's agenda for me is cleaning my carpet.
When your done,mine needs shampooed also

“They're still”

Level 8

HANGING OUT

#494366 Feb 14, 2013
Casey is having a Very Valtrex Valentines.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#494367 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Morning AN,
Interesting::
Sept 14th 3008 ??? are we talking the future here
Haha. I don't think so T, but I do remember something about when the report was filed. It was said that the investigation was open in the event casey gives birth again.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#494368 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes the haters are indeed cowards as proven by the stupid charade game continuing to be played that "Casey is in hiding" when numerous media reports suggest she is living in comfort at Ocean Woods near Cape Canaveral.
You remind me of little kids who believe there's a ghost under your bed but are too scared to look down there and see what you might find!
Truth is There's more than one way to skin a cat....

Casey Marie Anthony does NOT EXIST anymore for the lame
social Media...that cannot accept the Not Guilty Verdict...

1. Casey has a New Identity under the Federal Witness Program..
2. Casey can use thousands of disguises(wigs,make-up,sunglas ses)
3. Casey may already had plastic surgery to alter her looks...

I have no doubt Casey is in good spirits and FREE has a Bird!

I just feel sorry for the GIRLS that has the "looks" of the
Old Orlando Casey Anthony..

Casey is long "Gone with the Wind"

Level 8

New York

#494369 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Well I sure dont see any proof she isnt hiding,after all she was found not quilty remember.
Why would a lazy azz woman like her,who loves to party ,engage in sex with as many men as possible.wont get a job,has to rely on somebody to pay her bills for rent,food,necessity's etc.still be in hiding a year and a half after being found not quilty.
Maybe because she is quilty,she knows it and she is quite aware that the majority of the population also know's she is quilty of killing her daughter. Of course you are in the minority of 3 that believes she is innocent and not hiding.
OJ was guilty also,and he was found not guilty,but you saw on the news everyday where he was out playing golf or something, he was out in public, why because he was found not guilty.
Funny your favorite murdering Ho,is sure scared to do that.Its pretty bad when she has to wear a hoodie to a resturant in 70 degree plus weather,and dress like a Eskimo to have fake photo's of her reading a book while sitting in a huge plastic patio chair and not a folding lawn chair and facing away from the beach and reading into the sun. Yea tell us all about it.WALKER,after all your the expert at producing fake tear's.
ROFL. You nailed it Rexy.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494370 Feb 14, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
http://www.starpulse.com/news/ index.php/2011/09/25/living_in _hiding_casey_anthony_fears_f
"She knows that there are people out there who hate her," says one of the few people in contact with her. "She would love to go out to meet friends and do public things, but she knows she can't."
According to the latest report,George is a frequent visitor to Casey and that came from neighbor's who are not real happy with her living there by them,and of course there is the text that the preachers wife reamed her for being a liar and self centered.
Kinda sounds like she hasnt changed from her known persona,its all about Me-Me-Me Me ME.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#494371 Feb 14, 2013
I'm watching yesterday's recap of the Arias trial. I think jodi is enjoying relating her sexcapades to the jury. From her testimony, it is obvious that she gets off of talking about sex. If she was acting when expressing her interest in phone sex, fantasies, etc. with Travis, she appears to be a good actress. How is the jury to know if she's acting now?

Level 8

New York

#494372 Feb 14, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth is There's more than one way to skin a cat....
Casey Marie Anthony does NOT EXIST anymore for the lame
social Media...that cannot accept the Not Guilty Verdict...
1. Casey has a New Identity under the Federal Witness Program..
2. Casey can use thousands of disguises(wigs,make-up,sunglas ses)
3. Casey may already had plastic surgery to alter her looks...
I have no doubt Casey is in good spirits and FREE has a Bird!
I just feel sorry for the GIRLS that has the "looks" of the
Old Orlando Casey Anthony..
Casey is long "Gone with the Wind"
...and so is your brain!

Thanks for the laughs tho. Do you understand that you just confirmed what Rex posted about Casey hiding? LOL @ you.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min Yeah 1,100,115
The alphabet (Jun '06) 2 hr Doug77 1,047
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr SpaceBlues 46,307
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 4 hr The Real Missy 17,627
What life is like for Casey Anthony 6 hr Rambler 192
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 10 hr Lon Spector 29
2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 11 hr Sur 13 Beat 2,959
•••
•••
•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Orlando News, Events & Info