CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494567 Feb 14, 2013
*They are some bat shit crazy babes, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494568 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
GOOD!!
Another jury does the RIGHT thing!
Fear is the only thing missing from Arias' testimony.

She's screwed (hopefully).

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494569 Feb 14, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
Out of here, you asshats are boring as hell....
I just got here and you're going to bed.

Lightweight, LOL ;)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494572 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No..... it was delayed because the judge is sick.
Probably sick of the attorney asking Jodi to talk about anal sex - so Nancy Grace can keep saying "booty hole" on her live HLN broadcast.
ITA agree with the Nancy Grace crap.

Maybe I have a really good TV...but I swear JVM's teeth are coming through the screen, lol.

I can't watch them.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494573 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
It's a self defense claim.
They haven't got to the point where she killed him yet.
The only fear that counts, is the fear she had the moment she killed him.
Altho explaining some type of escalating physical violence by Travis certainly wouldn't hurt her any.
Her defense seems like they're all over the place. At one point weren't they trying to establish some kind of mind/sex control thing?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494576 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, and I think that has been established.
She was the subservient sex slave/ sl*t /wh*re, always trying to please the domineering controlling butt humping master.
LMAO! You cracked me up. Thank you!

NO to the subservient...she got off on it too. She acted subservient all the while having all the control. Travis thought with his "other head".

He didn't deserve to be almost decapitated for it.

If all men were almost decapitated for thinking with the wrong head...there would be no mankind, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494577 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
JVM always preaches her sobriety - yet she always sounds like a loud mouth drunk.
The couple of times I've watched her...I muted it, lol.

I turn the sound on when they were showing actual footage, which of course they report out of context.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494578 Feb 14, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! You cracked me up. Thank you!
NO to the subservient...she got off on it too. She acted subservient all the while having all the control. Travis thought with his "other head".
He didn't deserve to be almost decapitated for it.
If all men were almost decapitated for thinking with the wrong head...there would be no mankind, lol.
I agree. I read somewhere that Travis called her a "three holed wonder." Real sweet-talker lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494579 Feb 14, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. I read somewhere that Travis called her a "three holed wonder." Real sweet-talker lol.
*toilet shiver*

It seems to me, they fed off each other.

I just don't think he deserved what she did to him.

The fear factor is missing.

She is totally lying.

It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she hung with a Twister after she killed him.
Nefarious Arias

Bethlehem, PA

#494580 Feb 14, 2013
Imagine the fear that Travis went through those last moments of his life. He told a friend that he had some fear of Jodie. He wanted her out of his life and for good reason. She was obsessive and possessive. Travis didn't want Jodie anymore and was seeing someone else. The rejection was more than Jodie could accept. If she couldn't have him, no one could have him. She drove many miles, with gas cans, a gun and a knife in her car. She avoided having to stop at any gas stations, most likely because she didn't want any camera evidence. It was all planned. She must have been freaked out of her mind when she killed Travis. The wounds and blood show that. It's too bad Travis didn't end his relationship with Jodie from the beginning. Travis should have heeded his earlier premonition about Jodie and broke off the relationship much sooner. He was a very willing partner in their sexcapades and a user, but he didn't deserve to die like he did. Jodie could have moved on with her life, but instead, she chose to murder. She had an agenda when she taped their phone sex conversations. If she couldn't accept being rejected the first time, what would keep her from doing it the 2nd time? This woman should be locked up for a long time because she is a possible danger to anyone else she may ever develop a relationship with. Travis's murder proves that.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494581 Feb 14, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>*toilet shiver*
It seems to me, they fed off each other.
I just don't think he deserved what she did to him.
The fear factor is missing.
She is totally lying.
It wouldn't surprise me to find out that she hung with a Twister after she killed him.
What does that mean, hung with a Twister? Or should I be afraid to ask. I haven't listened to the sex tape, so was she matching him pretty well in the kink department? Because if she was going along with it or even egging him on, how can she claim he forced her?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494582 Feb 14, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
What does that mean, hung with a Twister? Or should I be afraid to ask. I haven't listened to the sex tape, so was she matching him pretty well in the kink department? Because if she was going along with it or even egging him on, how can she claim he forced her?
Someone else can answer this better than me. I just started looking into what's up with this trial.

I've only heard part of the tapes. In my mind...I believe they both were into it.

Who in their right mind takes the stand?

About the Twister...have you not seen the ads?

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494584 Feb 14, 2013
Nefarious Arias wrote:
Imagine the fear that Travis went through those last moments of his life. He told a friend that he had some fear of Jodie. He wanted her out of his life and for good reason. She was obsessive and possessive. Travis didn't want Jodie anymore and was seeing someone else. The rejection was more than Jodie could accept. If she couldn't have him, no one could have him. She drove many miles, with gas cans, a gun and a knife in her car. She avoided having to stop at any gas stations, most likely because she didn't want any camera evidence. It was all planned. She must have been freaked out of her mind when she killed Travis. The wounds and blood show that. It's too bad Travis didn't end his relationship with Jodie from the beginning. Travis should have heeded his earlier premonition about Jodie and broke off the relationship much sooner. He was a very willing partner in their sexcapades and a user, but he didn't deserve to die like he did. Jodie could have moved on with her life, but instead, she chose to murder. She had an agenda when she taped their phone sex conversations. If she couldn't accept being rejected the first time, what would keep her from doing it the 2nd time? This woman should be locked up for a long time because she is a possible danger to anyone else she may ever develop a relationship with. Travis's murder proves that.
Great post :) ITA.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494587 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't think he deserved near decapitation either - but he was without question the master&controller -- while she was the subservient slave.
I think part of his fantasy role-play schtick, was playing the innocent virginal choir boy who was suddenly corrupted by a trashy wh*re from sl*tsville who called him up from out of the blue.
As a charasmatic motivational speaker in an Amway style marketing skit - brainwashing was his job.
He sucked Jodi in.
He sucked her in to play his game.
Yes.......she was more than willing to play it - and play it his way - but it was still his game.
His game called for a sl*t to service him on a fcking whim - and a sl*t he could degrade, humiliate, and keep his dirty little secret.
Just because she went along with it for a long time - doesn't mean she didn't fear for her safety at the time in question.
There's that 4 letter F word, Fear. She never once said anything about being afraid, only that she wanted to please him.

Do you think he was pleased while he was getting his head sliced off?

I bet she was pleased during/after did it.

Sick bitch.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494588 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Here's the bottom line: She sliced him, diced him then shot him while he was buck naked in the shower.
Now, she claims self defense??!!
Chuckster, see ya been taking some flack from some peeps on here.

Makes me wonder if they think you're showing up at their house to take everything they don't own...LOL

Happy VD day, dude!

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494593 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>hey . Nice to see you on...would you not love Michigan to be like this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Jy26ZGmMh3EXX
Michigan..is unspoken. If you carry at all times..no one knows...as it should be.

That's what concealed means, lol.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494597 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
I love your commercial you posted....Sherrie my honey will look as soon as I get done posting this. She might order one who knows?
As far as Ms. Jodi, I dont really need to hear the tapes. I may however watch briefly Jodi's Cross next Tuesday.
When does the games begin? This likely will be the legal version of a barbecue in an Arizona Courtroom. By the time the cross is done Jody probably will be like cooked brats at a backyard cookout on the 4th of July.
My fiance saw the Twister commercial, and said she's game...she wants to buy a box to tryout. Goddammit, I wish she had them on Valentines day though!!!
I almost talked myself into staying up for just another half hour to answer this, lol.

I have no experience with this "tool" (LOL), but I think it's a safe bet that it doesn't come by the dozen, lol.
Nefarious Arias

Bethlehem, PA

#494604 Feb 15, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think he spotted her at a convention and took an immediate interest in her - realized she is a socially defective batsht crazy fruitlloop - learned her weaknesses - then manipulated and expoited accordingly.
Motivational speakers are gifted that way.
Does James Ray and his sweat lodge ring a bell at all?
He was physically attracted to her, but after awhile, his intuition kicked in. He should have ended the relationship much sooner, but the kinky sex was to tempting and available. Jodie does seem weird to me, but I don't believe she is at all insane or crazy. She planned to murder Travis. That's all that matters in this case. She had the option to make other choices or to move on with her life, but instead, she gave into her anger, rage and resentment. The guy was shot in the face, stabbed numerous times, and his throat slit. Doesn't sound at all like Jodie was in fear. More like Travis was. Sounds like a scene from a horror movie. I wouldn't be at all surprised if they came out with one similar to this case.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#494605 Feb 15, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
You seen those delusional morons on here?? LOL...that's funny. It takes a little to set me off, but when I go off, I usually do it right. There are many times, that I make George Carlin sound like a priest.
You really think that I would do that? Show up at their house and relieve them of their prized personal possessions? Not me, but don't give me any bright ideas in case I get bored. As I did banks, I have far more class than that. I go where the money is.
Why dont President Obama give me a job at the Federal Reserve? I'd likely accept, provided I could bring a cargo-van to work and back up next to the other trucks. If that moron wants to spend money like they are going to stop making it, then, shit let me have some, and I shall induldge in a pleasant tax-free exile in Costa Rica.
Hell, I'll probably be able to use C-notes as my shit paper, considering a cargo-van full would be one helluva lot of money.
Oh my....I never thought you would do that. Please, read my post again.

On that note...I'm outta here.

Great conversation tonight. Thanks all :)
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494614 Feb 15, 2013
Good morning everyone.

Off topic here.has anybody watched the video's of the meteorite that slammed into Russia this morning it is a little scary to watch really. Make's you think just how fast this world could end.

As far as Jodie goes, wait till the prosecutor get's to cross exam,then the real Jodie will emerge for all to see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 min TheIndependentMaj... 1,262,762
The alphabet (Jun '06) 1 min Just Roxie 1,392
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 1 hr zazz 97,449
News Marni Jameson: We truly deserve luxurious sheets 1 hr Judge Gary J Dean 2
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr IBdaMann 54,331
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 8 hr A duck 18,329
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Marley 72,428
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages