Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494468 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Every single thing in this case link's to the Anthony's personal and to thier household.
You cannot prove different and though you keep ranting that BS,you have not proved one single piece of your fantasy SODDI BS as yet and you have been trying that since June of 08
Rex, try to keep in mind there is the real FBI and then there exist another in the deranged brain of Daizey.

Daizey is the head of this FBI..'Fng Bloody Idiots.'
Orig406-12

United States

#494470 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Oh forgot this:;
Cindy testified that a large canvas tote, approximately 11" x 13" x 22," that was stored inside black plastic trash bags in the Anthonys' garage on a top shelf, is still missing.
The FBI found DNA on a black trash bag that once stored the "still missing" canvas laundry bag.

That DNA does not belong to Casey or anyone in the Anthony family.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494472 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The State didn't use that poster/tape/can evidence. The defense did.
The State allowed George to adamantly deny that he used or owned that tape -- or that he put a piece of tape on the gas can.
Baez didn't prove he owned or used that tape either or put it on the gas can either.
George didn't see THAT piece of tape on the gas can until after the gas can was returned by OCSO.
The State didn't try to put Casey in possession or proximity to the remains tape either.
Per the FBI, nothing, including the duct tape, linked the Anthony household or it's occupants to the death and/or disposal of Caylee Anthony.
That's just the way it is, punk.
Don't like it? Boycott the FBI.
Would that be the same George who claimed the car didnt smell but yet he admitted he had to drive the car home in pouring down rain with the window's all rolled down because of the smell.

Thought so, I REST MY CASE

Would that be the same George who was seen duct taping the poster up at the donation centers also.

Thought so, I REST MY CASE

Wonder why we haven't heard of any donation tents being set up by the Arias Grandparents or Parents and also any of Travis's family or Grandparent's. Could it be they are honest people and not thief's and liar's like the Anthony family.
Just wondering.
Orig406-12

United States

#494473 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Only 134,719 rolls were sold in 2006 and 2007 in North America, according to the records submitted to the court Thursday.
That constitutes less than 0.2 percent of all duct tape sales during those years, based on more than $100 million in duct tape sales reported by the industry in 2002, the last year for which Local 6 was able to obtain data.
The odds of two pieces of randomly discovered duct tape manufactured in 2006 and 2007 being of that same, rare type approach 250,000 to 1. The odds of such a coincidence are much higher, if you factor in all the duct tape in existence, regardless of when it was manufactured, and determine how much duct tape sales have grown since 2002.
One distinction that links both samples of tape, from the body and the gas can, is an imprint on the tape, which the records indicate was added to only those Fire Guard DUCK rolls sold after 2005: Henkel Consumer Adhesives Inc., Avon, OH 44011, MAX. TEMP. 200 [degree character] F.
That specific tape is so rare, it is not even available at Home Depot, but was sold almost entirely at Lowe?s during those years, according to the records.
Wow wonder what the odds are of four pieces of tape with the remains and a piece on the gas can being in the same murder case, would have to be astronomical.
Not really.

Not considering a random ghoul Websleuths member, who said they live within 30 miles of the Anthony house, posted a picture of an exact looking role of duct tape on the Websleuths crime forum. Aka "The anti-Casey site".

That tape is more common in those parts than you care to admit - or else the Websleuths ghoul is the one who planted the duct tape.

George & Cindy owned black duct tape which resembeled electrical tape, according to a tent volunteer and known photographs of the tent site.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494474 Feb 14, 2013
This might explain where some of the haters from this thread spent time when they didn't show up here 24/7

"Before his death, Christopher Dorner inspired an online following of devoted fans who hailed him as a hero, not a killer, CNN reports.

Two Facebook pages - "We Stand with Chris Dorner" and "We Are All Chris Dorner" - collected more than 20,000 followers in the days leading up to vengeful cop-slayer's apparent death on Tuesday.

Read more: http://www.nydailynews.com/news/national/dorn...
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494475 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The FBI found DNA on a black trash bag that once stored the "still missing" canvas laundry bag.
That DNA does not belong to Casey or anyone in the Anthony family.
Wrong again, they found DNA on the henkel tape that came from one of thier employee's, there was never any DNA found on any plastic bag.
Now if I am wrong please by all mean's please post the website and document that states there was DNA found on the garbage bag.if there was it was probably Cindys lay, DOMINIC CASEY

Prove me wrong,I have no qualm's about apologising
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494477 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Get her number for me and I'll show her what disturbing really looks like.
Im sure she would love to look at your computer
Orig406-12

United States

#494478 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Whatever Daisy. The rare brand of Henkel Duct tape on the gas cans and poster pole found on the skeletal remains, and the missing Winnie the Pooh blanket and laundry bag from the Anthony home which appeared at the discovery scene was all but sheer coincidence......not to mention the location of the remains discovered around the corner of the Anthony home. The real murderer was in a deep sleep for three years and didn't know that Caylee's mother was faced with a death penalty over a murder she was innocent of.
It was all an accident!
Not Guilty!
The items found at the staged crime scene are "similar to" things from the Anthony house - but not a match, per the FBI.

Naturally they're "similar", since the goal was to frame Casey Antthony.

Similar, but they're not "The"actual missing items.
"The" actual missing items were probably destroyed.

The biggest fvckups by the crime stagers are:
* the teddy bear pull ups which were found in a bag with remains
* the male hair that doesn't belong to any Anthony or any CSI
* the degraded DNA wedged between the layers of staged duct tape
Orig406-12

United States

#494480 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again, they found DNA on the henkel tape that came from one of thier employee's, there was never any DNA found on any plastic bag.
Now if I am wrong please by all mean's please post the website and document that states there was DNA found on the garbage bag.if there was it was probably Cindys lay, DOMINIC CASEY
Prove me wrong,I have no qualm's about apologising
I really have no interest in proving you wrong about the FBI's recovery of DNA found on a black plastic trash bag, discovered on the shelf above the washing machine, in the Anthony garage.

Call AgentSavage or Det.Yuri if you really want to know more about it.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494481 Feb 14, 2013
Nothing new in the media - no book-no movie-no interviews - Princess Cayslayer is history -

The reigning Queen of Media is Jodi.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494482 Feb 14, 2013
krissy wrote:
Who is going to make the comment #461....666???
Apprently you.
Orig406-12

United States

#494483 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Line towing disabled cruise ship breaks; vessel left ‘dead in the water’ within sight of shore
MOBILE, Ala.— A Coast Guard official says the disabled cruise ship Triumph has stopped off the coast of Alabama because of a broken towline attached to one of the boats towing the vessel.
Petty Officer William Colclough says the ship will be “dead in the water” as the tugboat with the broken line is replaced with a useable vessel. He says the Carnival Triumph will be on its way once it is safely reconnected, but he did not given an estimate of how long the process would take.
http://news.nationalpost.com/2013/02/14/line-...
What a PR nightmare!

I wonder how long before the passengers start eating each other?
Orig406-12

United States

#494486 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
That does not answer who applied the Henkel duct tape on George's gas or on the poster pole.
Even if the tape came from two separate rolls, it is far more likely the same person had two roles of rare Henkel duct tape as opposed to two unconnected people both falsely implicating Casey or her family.
Then my money is on the Websleuths Ghoul who posted pictures of their personal roll of rare Henkel duct tape w/black print oval logo -- or someone in their circle.

Since Casey was in jail when the duct tape appeared on the gas can, on the poster and on the skull -- and since Websleuths is a Casey Hater site and George Anthony is not a Casey Hater site -- it isn't real hard to do the math here.

Breaking News!!!!!!!

NOTHING LINKS THE ANTHONY HOUSEHOLD, OR ANY OF IT'S OCCUPANTS, TO THE DEATH AND/OR DISPOSAL OF CAYLEE ANTHONY -- PER THE FBI.
Orig406-12

United States

#494487 Feb 14, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Im sure she would love to look at your computer
Great. Send her over. I'll order pizza.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494489 Feb 14, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Apprently you.
Wut?

G'dam computer gremlins are now in my phone! Good thing I'm a hermit and pretty much just talk to myself all day lol. Nobody gives a hoot about listening to my babble.if the helicopters start circling then I'm going to be needing some of that legal weed. After 5 years of following this case I am prolly certifiable anyway.
wish the stupid gremlins would stop changing passwords on me. I need one email for school stuff.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494490 Feb 14, 2013
That post took 10 minutes to type on this behemoth
Orig406-12

United States

#494492 Feb 14, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Ah but a page ago you were arguing there was no connection between the discovery scene and the Anthony home.
There isn't a connection.

The DNA from the black trash bag on the garage shelf, at the Anthony house, doesn't match the unidentified hair or unidentified DNA at the staged crime scene.

This is evidence of a conspiracy to plant "similar items", but it does not directly link the two locations.

Per the FBI, they found ZERO forensic connection between the objects recovered from the crime scene, and the objects examined from the Anthony household.

It is my opinion that the FBI Analysts testified truthfully.

Take it up with the Director FBI if you think one or more lab personnel committed perjury.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494493 Feb 14, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
There isn't a connection.
The DNA from the black trash bag on the garage shelf, at the Anthony house, doesn't match the unidentified hair or unidentified DNA at the staged crime scene.
This is evidence of a conspiracy to plant "similar items", but it does not directly link the two locations.
Per the FBI, they found ZERO forensic connection between the objects recovered from the crime scene, and the objects examined from the Anthony household.
It is my opinion that the FBI Analysts testified truthfully.
Take it up with the Director FBI if you think one or more lab personnel committed perjury.
Since you seem to have an obsession with everybody else is at fault in Caylee's death.
Perhaps you will now show all your positive proof that anybody else other than Casey was the last person to be seen with a life Caylee, her parents testified Casey was the last person, Casey her self stated she was the last to see Caylee and that was both lies she told.

Now show proof Caylee was with anybody else,EVER

Level 8

New York

#494494 Feb 14, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
Nothing new in the media - no book-no movie-no interviews - Princess Cayslayer is history -
The reigning Queen of Media is Jodi.
Yesterday, Jodi got a little taste of what it's going to be like when the prosecutor steps up.

Published on Feb 13, 2013

From Day 18 of the trial - 13/02/2013

No court until Tuesday February 19th. Judge called in sick today, and President's Day on Monday.

Juan Martinez vs Jodi Arias

Level 8

New York

#494503 Feb 14, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Happy Valentines Day Ms. Mary.
Happy <3 Day Chuck!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min USAsince1680 1,217,620
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 35 min SpaceBlues 52,739
News Florida high school graduation rate: A new repo... (Jun '09) 52 min Zen_Tangle 272
Duggars Getting Married Off 1 hr Zen_Tangle 41
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 17,646
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 1 hr LizW 18,065
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 3 hr LizW 71,661
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]