CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494172 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Claiming self defense in a sense shifts the burden.
You must put on evidence of self defense, even if that evidence is testimony of your own version of events.
We will see it play out again in Fl. vs. George Zimmerman -- who also asserts self defense, but under the 'stand your ground' provision.
LOL! Was 'Toad In Da Hole Jodi' simply standing her ground ?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494173 Feb 13, 2013
Interesting fact here:

This trial has been going on for a couple weeks,not sure how long Jodie has been in jail,but that isn't relevant,but what is.

I haven't seen Jodie's parents on any talk show and neither has Travis family been on any talk show FOR MONEY.
Neither family has started any fraudulent foundation's or copy written any names,nor have they gone to any sport show for photo op's.Haven't heard of them on any cruise either.
No reports of them destroying any evidence or lying to investigator's.
Maybe the Anthony family should learn the proper procedure when involved with a crime,maybe they would have been respected a little more
Orig406-12

United States

#494174 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>

After submitting your comment did you then swagger into the bathroom - Look in the mirror -Puff out your puny chest and slick down your 5 strands.
How did you know?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#494175 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Right.
DCFS issued their mandatory report - and in it was determined that Casey Anthony was negligent for not involving law enforcement immediately -- which may have prevented Caylee's death.
That is what Casey is guilty of.
You're a complete waste of time....the B*TCH is responsible for her DEAD KID.

Period.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494176 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ha! I've only left my desk for the 4 hrs sleep I get, lol.
Suck it up ! Dayzee gets way less than that - Try to be dedicated OK?
Orig406-12

United States

#494177 Feb 13, 2013
T-REX wrote:
Interesting fact here:
This trial has been going on for a couple weeks,not sure how long Jodie has been in jail,but that isn't relevant,but what is.
I haven't seen Jodie's parents on any talk show and neither has Travis family been on any talk show FOR MONEY.
Neither family has started any fraudulent foundation's or copy written any names,nor have they gone to any sport show for photo op's.Haven't heard of them on any cruise either.
No reports of them destroying any evidence or lying to investigator's.
Maybe the Anthony family should learn the proper procedure when involved with a crime,maybe they would have been respected a little more
Bimbo.
Orig406-12

United States

#494178 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is but one of her motivations here, and why there are 12 people deciding her fate.
I disagree in part on one point: She should of avoided the stand like VD, then appealed the conviction,(which is all but certain) hoping a constitutional flaw is found by an appellate court. That's her only chance.
The road she is driving on is like the old adage: "I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself."
She took that rope plus probably a 5277 feet more than she needed.
You said the same shit about Casey Anthony, Bimbo.
Orig406-12

United States

#494179 Feb 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
You're a complete waste of time....the B*TCH is responsible for her DEAD KID.
Period.
Read the report yourself, Bimbo. It's self-explanatory.

DCFS issued their mandatory report - and in it was determined that Casey Anthony was negligent for not involving law enforcement immediately -- which may have prevented Caylee's death.

That is what Casey is guilty of -- PER THE STATE OF FLORIDA - DEPARTMENT OF CHILDREN AND FAMILY SERVICES.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494180 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you Inhale ????
1.Tacoma's claim to fame, caused by the gross, caustic fumes from the local paper mill. Although sulfur emissions have been greatly reduced, the Tacoma Aroma can still be smelled in the city, depending on which way the wind is blowing.
Yuck! Sounds disgusting!
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494181 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Did you Inhale ????
1.Tacoma's claim to fame, caused by the gross, caustic fumes from the local paper mill. Although sulfur emissions have been greatly reduced, the Tacoma Aroma can still be smelled in the city, depending on which way the wind is blowing.
Don't know if you've seen this news-Josh Powell's brother committed suicide.

http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202035...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494182 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it up ! Dayzee gets way less than that - Try to be dedicated OK?
LMAO! I'll try harder...I forget that there's less fortunate peeps than me, lol.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#494183 Feb 13, 2013
"The agency also concluded that Caylee died as a result of abuse or neglect, but the report said the agency was unable to substantiate that the toddler had died from asphyxiation."

http://www.wftv.com/news/news/dcf-report-case...
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494184 Feb 13, 2013
To she - The flunked first year law student wannabe psychologist - Who after depleting her supply of foul mouthed insults now has to go back to the first name on her list.......

"The evidence left the defense little choice but to call Arias to the stand this week. Whether or not Arias’ testimony will ultimately help her is yet to be seen, but experts The Huffington Post spoke with have their own opinions on how it has sat with the jury.

“Her [testimony] seems staged and rehearsed, she seems unnatural and plastic,” Dr. Scott Bonn, a crime expert and assistant professor of sociology at Drew University told The Huffington Post.“Her demeanor and emotions on the witness stand do not match the shocking nature of what she is discussing.”
Casey is Innocent

United States

#494187 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
You better check out the texts messages between Casey and one of the only men she ever loved, that being Jesse. She constantly invited him places, she even invited him to meet her latest love, Tony.
Casey loves Jesse.
Probably someone on the Grund family plan spoofing and/or having possession/control of Casey's phone.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494188 Feb 13, 2013
I am exhausted from LMAO at the frustration exhibited by Queen Peddy DayZ today.

Gawd Amighty I hope her Mammy has her under a lock & key chain in the basement.

I just had an open vision wherein her 5 strands are standing up on end - And she is frothing at the mouth trying to wrest herself free.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494189 Feb 13, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
I haven't been laid in like 5 years!
AWWW! Is that why you did not sign in as Egg ??

Cayslayer dropped many of them all around Orlando

Apparently Eric had good swimmers and was a good catcher.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494190 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
The Powell's learned everything they know from the jackass dad.

Makes me wonder what the brother was living with that he wanted to end it all.
Orig406-12

United States

#494191 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
That whole family is fcked up.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494193 Feb 13, 2013
ROT ROH!
The newspaper published by Gang Members in LA Are now asserting that CaylsayEr was in the cabin with Dorner and the headlines of their newspaper now proclaims...

" One Dead Pig And An Enormous Orlando Butt Roast That Investigators Believe Is That Of Orlando Cayslayer "

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494194 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The Powell's learned everything they know from the jackass dad.
Makes me wonder what the brother was living with that he wanted to end it all.
I totally agree. I've posted before about being outside doing yardwork on the day that Josh killed his babies and blew them up. I didn't know what the mushroom cloud was, until I went back indoors and caught the news. It was one of those rare clear, sunny days when you could actually see off into the distance. It kind of freaked me out for a while. It's too bad that bastard father isn't the one dead instead of everyone around him. That man is pure evil to me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 14 min red and right 53,577
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 17 min RoxLo 1,235,951
Has anyone ever had a new appliance fail multip... (Mar '12) 4 hr Cheyenne Autumn 11
The alphabet (Jun '06) 5 hr Doug77 1,361
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 7 hr Doug77 12,609
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 8 hr Red_Forman 17,880
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 hr Wiley_Kyote 71,920
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]