CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Orig406-12

United States

#494143 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
O for Lawds sake calm down sluttbutt kller lover - It is after all just Topix.
I'm not the one threatening to drag an alleged sexual deviant's family into some petty Supernatural Topix war.

So tell it to Helena-Handjob, alright pookie?
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494144 Feb 13, 2013
Or maybe it's this-Big Brother is watching us!

http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494145 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Not necessarily.
Apparently she thought she could change him and save him from himself.
Perhaps the more positive feedback she got from him -- the more progress she thought she was making -- so the more degradation and humilation she was willing to endure.
I think they were both twisted in the head.
Waaaaaaaaaaaaaa...she should have kept her pants on and her mouth closed! She wanted him for herself, when that wasn't going to happen and the sex wasn't going to keep a hold on him, she brutally murdered him. A naked man in the shower, wow what a threat! She was either 26 or 28 when she snagged Travis, not some inexperienced teen love. Did you miss all her testimony about her many sexual partners?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494146 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
I think they should do a study if a weird mouth is an indicator of a killer.
Casey has a weird mouth, so does Arias, lol.
Now that I think about it, Wuornos did too.
Two of which are absolute suckers for men - Wuornus not so much.

She never once claimed to be an Event Planner - Nor did she say her victims forced her into wearing little boy pants that she had to make adjustments to.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494147 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Perhaps this is an encore performance of John Wallace, portrayin in that movie based on a true story entitled: Murder in Coweta County.
I'm gonna have to check that movie out.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494150 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Ms. Jodi, likely will only be able for the forseeable future to ply her wares with other women.
As a commercial here when I was a kid said "Find it all at carpetworld." Carpetworld was a carpet company here in STL when I was growing up.
I thought hardwoods were in these days chuck! How many years did you say you were in prison?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494151 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, yes you are.
LMAO! Such replies exemplify your frustrated ignorance.
After submitting your comment did you then swagger into the bathroom - Look in the mirror -Puff out your puny chest and slick down your 5 strands.
OMG you are hilarious to say the least.
I have a feeling you are all wired up and planning on staying here till the early hours EH ?

Damn I love it when you get all a-twixt-and-a-twither.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494153 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not the one threatening to drag an alleged sexual deviant's family into some petty Supernatural Topix war.
So tell it to Helena-Handjob, alright pookie?
"alright pookie?"

LMAO! The reason for your frustration is because you have not had Pookie in your life for years,

Does you Mammy get jealous when you do ??
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#494154 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Look, Bimbo.....
The FBI rejected the claim that a human body had decomposed in the trunk - with or without chloroform & duct tape administration.
The lead investigator testified that he found no evidence that Casey bought, mixed, made, prepared, stole, borrowed, possessed chloroform, or possessed duct tape at any time.
So ..... if you still choose to believe that the State's theory is really how Caylee died - then you have no choice but to conceed that CASEY DIDN'T DO IT!
She IS responsible for her dead daughter......however it happened.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494156 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Is your new Policy posted yet, LOL??
Ha! I've only left my desk for the 4 hrs sleep I get, lol.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494160 Feb 13, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You or Rambler? I say ngrace is your most retarded puppet.
The mere mention of ng caused me to ponder..

Much as we may dislike the real Nancy Grace I cannot help but LOL at how she referred to Cayslayer as 'Tot Mom"

Can't help but wonder if she will soon start calling Jodi...

'Jodi Toady In Da Hole"
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494161 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I was joking about a women's prison.
lol
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494163 Feb 13, 2013
Since Dorner was already a Seasoned Cop - And if he did indeed get Seasoned & Barbecued- Will there be anything left of his remains for his relatives to cremate and convert into Jewelry ???

Level 8

New York

#494166 Feb 13, 2013

Jodi Arias Testifies She Tried Wicca, Buddhism With Boyfriends.

Did you kill Travis Alexander on June 4, 2008?

Jodi in her little teeny voice responds. "Yes I did."

Defense attorny "Why?"

Jodi "Ummmmm, the SIMPLE answer is that he attacked me and I defended myself."

good short video.
Orig406-12

United States

#494167 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Okay, so this is why Jose Baez said Jodi must testify. It makes sense.
Probably.

Claiming self defense in a sense shifts the burden.
You must put on evidence of self defense, even if that evidence is testimony of your own version of events.

We will see it play out again in Fl. vs. George Zimmerman -- who also asserts self defense, but under the 'stand your ground' provision.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494168 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
Or maybe it's this-Big Brother is watching us!
http://www.time.com/time/video/player/0,32068...
Did you Inhale ????

1.Tacoma's claim to fame, caused by the gross, caustic fumes from the local paper mill. Although sulfur emissions have been greatly reduced, the Tacoma Aroma can still be smelled in the city, depending on which way the wind is blowing.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494169 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Mark Levin, www.marklevinshow.com will be on Hannity's show on Fox News tonight 9pm eastern. According to Mark, he will be on from his underground bunker for the second segment of Hannity.
Brilliant man - Obviously he did not waste years to eventually end up as nought more than a flunked first year law student - Nor a Wannabe an expert psychologist in victim abuse.

Level 8

New York

#494170 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Sex is but one of her motivations here, and why there are 12 people deciding her fate.
I disagree in part on one point: She should of avoided the stand like VD, then appealed the conviction,(which is all but certain) hoping a constitutional flaw is found by an appellate court. That's her only chance.
The road she is driving on is like the old adage: "I'll give you enough rope to hang yourself."
She took that rope plus probably a 5277 feet more than she needed.
She had no choice, she has to lay the foundation for her domestic violence expert. I'm glad she took the stand. It is getting very boring listening to her lies. I look forward to the prosecutor getting his turn. He spoke a little to her while she was on the stand and it rattled her! She was lying about an email.
Orig406-12

United States

#494171 Feb 13, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
She IS responsible for her dead daughter......however it happened.
Right.

DCFS issued their mandatory report - and in it was determined that Casey Anthony was negligent for not involving law enforcement immediately -- which may have prevented Caylee's death.

That is what Casey is guilty of.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#494172 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Probably.
Claiming self defense in a sense shifts the burden.
You must put on evidence of self defense, even if that evidence is testimony of your own version of events.
We will see it play out again in Fl. vs. George Zimmerman -- who also asserts self defense, but under the 'stand your ground' provision.
LOL! Was 'Toad In Da Hole Jodi' simply standing her ground ?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min EasyEed 1,252,769
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 22 min OzRitz 54,012
our Daughter Briana Baldwin (Feb '13) 36 min Jainiego 17
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 2 hr End Times 12,175
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr Murph 72,254
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 7 hr Princess Hey 4,604
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 10 hr Princess Hey 18,001
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages