Orig406-12

United States

#493745 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
You aren't qualified to determine what is normal for any one much less a male.
Oh yes I am, Bimbo.

Phone sex with Jodi Various would be just as bad as phone sex with you.

Only a freakish deviant would find it appealing.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#493746 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG! LMAO at the frantic hate filled venomous posts the Killer Lovers still submit.
It would appear they have forsaken their support of Cayseyslayer and are now forming a united front to rally around Killer Dorner & Killer Jodi.
She almost beheaded him. I don't see self-defense. She could have stopped at some point when she had disabled him and ran for help.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493749 Feb 12, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
But Dominic and Cindy make the perfect couple:;
UGLY AND UGLIER
FUGLY and FUGLIER!(I know you know what the "F" stands for!)
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493750 Feb 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiding from her last pregnancy test?
PSSHAW! Recent secretive DNA test prove that OJ was the Pappy - But Mark Furryyman hid the results in the glove.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493751 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG! LMAO at the frantic hate filled venomous posts the Killer Lovers still submit.
It would appear they have forsaken their support of Cayseyslayer and are now forming a united front to rally around Killer Dorner & Killer Jodi.
Leftover Manson "family" members.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#493752 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
An innocent person wouldn't shoot at police.
Seems they've got someone "pinned down".
Eventually whoever it is will have to stand down.
A innocent person wouldnt lie about thier daughters were abouts to police ,family and friends and a grandmother wouldnt lie about the killer.

According to reports they have definatly identified Dorner and depspite what your feeble little mind tells you they dont have to stand down at all and this good old boy will go down in a shoot out.
At least he did one good thing,there are investigation's going on within the police dept,people are fed up with what they have been getting by with for years.You can bet the Fed's will be sticking thier nose into it also.Think about it a dozen ex millitary trained in terrorism could totaly raise hell with law enforcement.
Orig406-12

United States

#493755 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>CBS News just reported a few minutes ago that Mr. Dorner has a .50 Cal sniper rifle. That is what the US Military uses.
Here are some links on what a .50 cal looks like, and some video on them being operated.
https://www.google.com/webhp...
Oh?

Obama's speech writers were just handed a present on a silver platter then.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493756 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I am, Bimbo.
Phone sex with Jodi Various would be just as bad as phone sex with you.
Only a freakish deviant would find it appealing.
No problem Sybil. If there was something in my post that suggested anything that you have included in your reply, calm down. I don't know what you are implying but you need to take a major break.
If you want to believe all 20 sources I linked are wrong and you are right, that's perfectly NORMAL for you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493758 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
An innocent person wouldn't shoot at police.
Seems they've got someone "pinned down".
Eventually whoever it is will have to stand down.
But you're convinced Dorner is a woman named Christine who is innocent & is being framed for murder.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493759 Feb 12, 2013
POOR FKG KILLER ! Thus far the killer has not yet managed to slaughter the remaining 40 people on his list.
Orig406-12

United States

#493760 Feb 12, 2013
Will Ted Nugent attend the State Of The Union Address in wake of these bombshell developments?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493761 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>CBS News just reported a few minutes ago that Mr. Dorner has a .50 Cal sniper rifle. That is what the US Military uses.
Here are some links on what a .50 cal looks like, and some video on them being operated.
https://www.google.com/webhp...
LA Times reporting that one of the deputies who was shot today has died.

Bastard.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493765 Feb 12, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftover Manson "family" members.
NAH! LMAO Surely you jest--- Why on earth would a Killer Lover leave the safe confines of her Mammies basement- Also why would a killer lover leave PV and head to the safety of the Spahn Ranch in Death Valley.

LOL Unless the Killer Lovers were hoping to unite and spahn yet another killer.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#493766 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
To add yo it all he according to CBS News has a .50 cal sniper rifle. He was a sharpshooter in the Navy. One helluva of a guy to have the job of taking down.
No doubt Chucky,this man will not surrender,I had to laugh at the village idiot's comment that he has to stand down.
People like this who are well trained accept death as part of life and wont budge an inch
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493767 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
LA Times reporting that one of the deputies who was shot today has died.
Bastard.
Suck it up! Get Real !

Forget the fugging victims & their loved ones....

Just consider instead the plight of Chris & that his Mammy probably hit him with a wooden spoon & his Pappy stuck his bald mouse into his mouth before he went to school.

Cold heartless uncaring bitsh are you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493768 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it up! Get Real !
Forget the fugging victims & their loved ones....
Just consider instead the plight of Chris & that his Mammy probably hit him with a wooden spoon & his Pappy stuck his bald mouse into his mouth before he went to school.
Cold heartless uncaring bitsh are you.
You're right. How could I speak of an innocent man like that?
countdown

United States

#493770 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why didn't Yuri arrested Dominic Casey or Cindy for giving false information to a law enforcement officer -- since Dominic Casey swore under oath that Cindy didn't send him and Cindy didn't even know that Dominic went into the woods until AFTER THE FACT?
It's Dominic and Cindy's word against Yuri, and Yuri didn't arrest either of them for lying.
The State didn't charge either of them for lying.
I guess Cindy & Dominic's version of events with respect to the timing of Cindy's awareness -- was more believable than Yuri's.
Cindy found out in December - AFTER THE FACT - that Dominic went into the woods.
Cindy did not SEND Dominic into the woods in November, if she didn't learn about Dominic taking to the woods until December, Bimbo.
Additionally, Lee couldn't have been talking about Dominic Casey searching the woods in September or early October -- if Dominic Casey didn't search until NOVEMBER.
Lee never said it was "Dominic Casey" who Cindy authorized to search the woods in September or October.
Lee never mentioned a specific name. Lee could have been referring to Laura Buchanan or any other number of other ghouls.
THE MEDIA, with no basis in fact whatsoever, not Lee, determined it was Dominic Casey that Lee was testifying about.
You sheeple gobbled it up like brainless little minions without the ability to hear, see or think for yourselves.
Why you rely on the MEDIA to tell you what Lee said, instead of just listening to what Lee said, defies all logic.
You're being silly.

It's completely logical if you shared their notion that if you repeat a lie often enough it will become the truth.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493771 Feb 12, 2013
Aerial view shows smoke coming from the
home that the Killer Rat is hiding out -

Whoopee! The smell of burning flesh of a killer is sweeter than Napalm to my nose...

Unfortunately it will bring no solace to the family members of the deputy he slaughtered today..

Good thoughts and many prayers to the family members that this cold blooded fkg killer slaughtered.
Orig406-12

United States

#493773 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:

If you want to believe all 20 sources I linked are wrong and you are right, that's perfectly NORMAL for you.
The sources you link to make your argument are way out of context.

I'm tired of watching you make an assofyerself so I'm going to help you out.

Lee did not testify that Cindy sent DOMINIC CASEY into the woods to look for Caylee in September/October -- which prompted him to go back to work in October.

What you keep posting is snippets from an unrelated different line of questioning -- which had to do with what Lee understood was an alleged conversation between Cindy & Yuri on December 20, 2008.

Tabloid news takes snippets from trial testimony, throws them in a blender, then re-mixes them in a continuous loop to make them tell the story they want you to hear.

Nancy Grace and Jane Valez are NOTORIOUS for it.

It doesn't make you right.
countdown

United States

#493775 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know exactly what this line of questioning was about and what Lee meant by his answer --but I prefer not to get into it here.
It is addressed on the new website -- and it is a bombshell. Whoa!
Quit with the teasing already - you are driving me mad!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RoxLo 1,115,002
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 29 min Games Champ Riggies 9,087
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 31 min Games Champ Riggies 17,109
Tips to finding a roofing contractor (May '09) 33 min Marco 8
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 55 min Patriot AKA Bozo 46,990
One Word (Jul '10) 2 hr Gustavito Velez 1,840
Jodi Arias: Does the state have the goods to co... (Mar '13) 3 hr HELL ON EARTH 25,883

Flood Watch for Orange County was issued at September 30 at 3:50AM EDT

Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

Orlando Jobs

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Orlando News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Orlando

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]