CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494190 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if you've seen this news-Josh Powell's brother committed suicide.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202035...
The Powell's learned everything they know from the jackass dad.

Makes me wonder what the brother was living with that he wanted to end it all.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#494191 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know if you've seen this news-Josh Powell's brother committed suicide.
http://seattletimes.com/html/localnews/202035...
That whole family is fcked up.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494193 Feb 13, 2013
ROT ROH!
The newspaper published by Gang Members in LA Are now asserting that CaylsayEr was in the cabin with Dorner and the headlines of their newspaper now proclaims...

" One Dead Pig And An Enormous Orlando Butt Roast That Investigators Believe Is That Of Orlando Cayslayer "

krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494194 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>The Powell's learned everything they know from the jackass dad.
Makes me wonder what the brother was living with that he wanted to end it all.
I totally agree. I've posted before about being outside doing yardwork on the day that Josh killed his babies and blew them up. I didn't know what the mushroom cloud was, until I went back indoors and caught the news. It was one of those rare clear, sunny days when you could actually see off into the distance. It kind of freaked me out for a while. It's too bad that bastard father isn't the one dead instead of everyone around him. That man is pure evil to me.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494195 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
That whole family is fcked up.
Absolutely. Maybe the father in jail will do the honorable thing and off himself now.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#494196 Feb 13, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
I haven't been laid in like 5 years!
Maybe you could use a little concealer on that forehead, eh?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494199 Feb 13, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
I totally agree. I've posted before about being outside doing yardwork on the day that Josh killed his babies and blew them up. I didn't know what the mushroom cloud was, until I went back indoors and caught the news. It was one of those rare clear, sunny days when you could actually see off into the distance. It kind of freaked me out for a while. It's too bad that bastard father isn't the one dead instead of everyone around him. That man is pure evil to me.
Ugh...that would have creeped the hell out of me!

Maybe we'll get lucky and Bubba will kill him in jail.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494202 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"In 2001,(Chris) Hughes hired Travis onto his sales team at Pre-Paid Legal Services Inc., a company that sells legal-service insurance. Using the story of his own childhood struggles as a motivational tool, Travis excelled at the company and was quickly met with financial success. By his mid-twenties he owned an upscale five-bedroom home and was driving a BMW.
“He was just incredible,” says Hughes.“He was a phenomenal worker, totally focused. One of the top guys I ever had in my company out of 40,000 people.”
As a public speaker, Travis had a gift for inspiring. He preached “limitless thinking” and encouraged others to achieve their dreams. In his own life, Travis was positive and ambitious, swallowing life in big gulps."
http://www.timespublications.com/aug10-featur...
Interesting how Chris Hughes is referred to as "a friend" of Travis and Jodi's.
This rags to riches story......not sure that I buy that either, especially connected to MLM.
Wife Sky ---- oppps.
12:43 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Willmott is asking Sky Hughes if she has been watching media coverage of the trial. She said she has watched the trial and will call the prosecution's office with helpful information.
Neither were on the prosecution list to testify...They were going to be called by the defense. Defense should have told them that.

Mistrial denied! Take the death penalty off the table...DENIED!
Gloomy Days

United States

#494204 Feb 13, 2013
Today the widow of Officer Crain along with his 10 year old son Ian - and his 4 year old daughter Caitlin said their last good-bye to their Daddy who was slaughter by a maniacal killer.

Sad - So terribly terribly sad to see them crying as the coffin bearing the body of their Daddy was taken from the church to the tune of the Pipers Playing 'Amazing Grace"

Damitalltohell I hope the lovers of killers suffer pain & anguish yet unimaginable - worse than the killers themselves.

Level 8

New York

#494206 Feb 13, 2013
ROFLMAO! I knew it! Had to laugh at the prosecutor because he didn't want to question good ole Gus saying he wasn't giving him any limelight today. Gus is on Dr. Drew tonight. Didn't take him long to go straight to the media. He's creepy!

Level 8

New York

#494207 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this vested woman thinks she's working as a Prosecutor for the State of Arizona? If someone on that team hadn't shared the information, the defense wouldn't have known to ask this question, would they?
12:43 p.m. ET: Defense attorney Willmott is asking Sky Hughes if she has been watching media coverage of the trial. She said she has watched the trial and will call the prosecution's office with helpful information.
The judge didn't see it that way, hence...DENIED MISTRIAL.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494209 Feb 13, 2013
So glad that Scrambutt is able to get English Language TV stations whilst in MX enabling her to keep up with the news here in the US.

Where would she be without US taxpayer supported US Aid & Trade To Foreign Countries.

Canada & Mexico EH?... WOW she is one lucky Canuck to say the least.

Level 8

New York

#494210 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes this vested woman thinks she's working as a Prosecutor for the State of Arizona? If someone on that team hadn't shared the information, the defense wouldn't have known to ask this question, would they?
You don't have the full story on this. I do and I gave you what the court had to say today. Move on, there will be no mistrial do to that.

Level 8

New York

#494216 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Dr. Drew? He is about as relevant as Dr. Oz. I'm surprised there are so many doctors around still since ObamaCare was enacted in March 2010.
My doctor told his younger family members NOT yo go into the medical profession chiefly because of ObamaCare, and all the gov't regulation of the medical profession.
Hell you cant go to your primary now without worrying whether he or she will ask whether you have a gun in your house. If your doctor asks, tell him no, and thank that moron in the White House that made that as part of 1 of his 23 Executive Orders entered on one day, because of that gun-grabbing nutjob.
See the link below:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =utPrpZiGK-AXX
I watch him to listen to what Travis's friends and family have to say along with the opinion of the experts. I have a registered gun.:)
Gloomy Days

United States

#494217 Feb 13, 2013
RIP Jeremiah MacKay.

Prayers for your wife., daughter and loved ones....

MacKay leaves behind a wife, a 7-year-old daughter and a 4-month-old son.

And yet the killer Dorner aka Rambo as is he is affectionately referred to is still a hero to the pervert felons on this thread.

Yet still Killers walk among us Whilst Sick momma PedOHphile sucklers. Rejoice & Gloat.
mor mon lovin

United States

#494218 Feb 13, 2013
Casey should wither away and drop dead! Jodi Arias is the slut du jour now bitches.
Casey is Innocent

United States

#494221 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Trunk of the car! Casey killed Caylee, fool proof suffocation!
Suffication.

Can't you spell?
Gloomy Days

United States

#494222 Feb 13, 2013
FLst406_12 wrote:
<quoted text>
We are Vacationing, OK!
LMAO! Hokay if you were to stroll along the beach selling Sun Block you may discover Scambutt with her big bare fat arse getting burned and sell her some.

Lessun of course you like the smell of roasted Canadian Bacon.

:)
AN other

Tucker, GA

#494223 Feb 13, 2013
OT

THE SHOEBOX

A man and woman had been married for more than 60 years. They had shared everything. They had talked about everything. They had kept no secrets from each other except that the little old woman had a shoe box in the top of her closet that she had cautioned her husband never to open or ask her about.

For all of these years, he had never thought about the box, but one day the little old woman got very sick and the doctor said she would not recover.

In trying to sort out their affairs, the little old man took down the shoe box and took it to his wife's bedside. She agreed that it was time that he should know what was in the box. When he opened it, he found two crocheted dolls and a stack of money totaling $95,000.

He asked her about the contents.
'When we were to be married,' she said,' my grandmother told me the secret of a happy marriage was to never argue. She told me that if I ever got angry with you, I should just keep quiet and crochet a doll.'

The little old man was so moved; he had to fight back tears. Only two Precious dolls were in the box. She had only been angry with him two times in all those years of living and loving. He almost burst with happiness.

'Honey,' he said,'that explains the doll, but what about all of this money? Where did it come from?'

'Oh,' she said,'that's the money I made from selling the dolls.'

Be sure to read this:

A Prayer
Dear Lord,
I pray for Wisdom to understand my man;
Love to forgive him;
And Patience for his moods;
Because Lord, if I pray for Strength,
I'll beat him to death,
Because I don't have the freaking time to crochet.

Level 8

New York

#494225 Feb 13, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>What is the story on this??
It would be easier for me to post the youtube links of Chris Hughes on the stand, then Skye Hughes on the stand again. It was pretty much a misunderstanding. Let me know if you want me to find the vids. Way too much to type.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min Well Well 1,579,779
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 2 hr Tina 30
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 3 hr zazz 98,474
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 4 hr Princess Hey 9,808
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,059
3 word game (Jan '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 14,335
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 6 hr Princess Hey 13,400

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages