CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493978 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is now sufficient evidence to establish that Travis was physically (and psychologically) abusive to Jodi.
Not just circumstantial evidence, but direct evidence.
Jodi is too submissive and subservient in nature, in my opinion, to be a cold-blooded calculating premeditated murderer.
She fits the typical closet abusive survivor mold.
I could convict on manslaughter due to the overkill, but I reject murder one.
Based on? Borrowing money, gas cans, renting a car, arriving with a gun and knife and her surprise visit for one last tryst.

The only evidence you have heard to warrant that opinion is out of a killer's mouth. Did you miss the other testimony by a girlfriend and his close friends?

The sex tape sealed the deal for me, she was more than willing, they had phone sex, she called people names, she talked filthy, loved all his ideas. They sang song together. He hated spiderman!
Orig406-12

United States

#493979 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm giving up paczki for Lent.
LOL!
Do you have a choice?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#493980 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't exist. She's a desperate killer saying desperate things. A pathological liar. She was 26 years old when she met up with Travis, with a long history of having man after man and according to the two witnesses that I heard she was aggressive when it came to sex, was in no way uncomfortable with any kind of sex, including anal and oral. Whatever it took to snag a man she was willing to use sex to hold onto them.
Great post Mary! I couldn't agree more. If Travis was such a pedophile, why then didn't he date women with children? Jodi didn't look anything like a boy or a little girl when she 'serviced' him in the parking lot two days after they first met, and neither did Cameron Diaz when she danced in those little boy under pants.
Secondly, let's be real about the anal sex. She wasn't a stranger to that or she'd have been in severe agony, no? lol sorry to be crass, but there's nothing lower than smearing the victim when in all probability Jodi 'educated' Travis, not the other way around.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493981 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm giving up paczki for Lent.
Remind me next year and I'll try to ship you some :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493982 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on? Borrowing money, gas cans, renting a car, arriving with a gun and knife and her surprise visit for one last tryst.
The only evidence you have heard to warrant that opinion is out of a killer's mouth. Did you miss the other testimony by a girlfriend and his close friends?
The sex tape sealed the deal for me, she was more than willing, they had phone sex, she called people names, she talked filthy, loved all his ideas. They sang song together. He hated spiderman!
Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493983 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Do you have a choice?
No, that's why it's so easy.
;)

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493984 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Remind me next year and I'll try to ship you some :)
Don't you worry, Sister! I'll be hounding like you the Beast.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493985 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry, Sister! I'll be hounding like you the Beast.
LOL! He's begging as we speak for a bite of my salad.

I'm hoping my 3:00 is a no show, lol.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#493986 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is now sufficient evidence to establish that Travis was physically (and psychologically) abusive to Jodi.
Not just circumstantial evidence, but direct evidence.
Jodi is too submissive and subservient in nature, in my opinion, to be a cold-blooded calculating premeditated murderer.
She fits the typical closet abusive survivor mold.
I could convict on manslaughter due to the overkill, but I reject murder one.
I'm not even sure I could convict on manslaughter. I agree, with your observations about her being very submissive and subservient. It's painful to even watch her because you can see how subservient she still is. That girl is very broken.
Orig406-12

United States

#493988 Feb 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
when in all probability Jodi 'educated' Travis, not the other way around.
So the righteous virgin Mormon elder who performed baptisms in his free time- would have never fantasized about tying up a pretend orgasmic 12 year old and fvcking her up the a**, had he not met Jodi Various?

He wouldn't have jerked off to pictures of underwear clad little boys - had he not met Jodi Various?

You just keep on telling yourself that. The majority of pedophiles aren't known pedophiles. Non- pedophile friends and family usually don't know.
I think he would have escalated to real children, if he hadn't already.

Level 8

New York

#493990 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
They have not shown that picture to the public. I did see a pic of his throat slit and the pics of him in the shower. There were many pics of both of them sexual in nature, posing for each other.

Skim through this video, there are pics of him in the shower. If you search youtube you will find all the trial clips there.

&pl aynext=1&list=PLqG-P-ORKLR E7Je0M48hNWdYxhzygklVu&fea ture=results_video

Level 8

New York

#493991 Feb 13, 2013
Crime scene and other photos, Arias trial.

https://www.google.com/search...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#493992 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
I's a photo not a video.

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#493993 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
Here it is, photo not video. Any video taken on that camera Jodi admitted erasing and if there was video on that camera it was destroyed in the washer.
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-22603...
Orig406-12

United States

#493994 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Is it typical for Mormon Elders to put forth "their ideas" via phone sex?
Back to the Casey Anthony case, you've said Jesse was a victim of Casey Anthony, but in comparison their friendly relationship was befitting of a Sunday school class in comparison to the dynamics going on behind this one.
You certainly have inconsistent standards in whom you deem worthy of victim status.
If Casey had recorded Jesse's phone calls - it's hard to say what we might learn.
Orig406-12

United States

#493996 Feb 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
If Travis was such a pedophile, why then didn't he date women with children?
I wonder why Jesse dated Casey and asked her to marry him, but only AFTER learning Caylee wasn't flesh and blood?

I also wonder why Jesse carried on a secret relationship with Caylee - long after Casey moved on to other boyfriends?

I also wonder why Jesse's dad said "Jesse only tolerated Casey so he could still be in Caylee's life"?

I also wonder why Jesse was reportedly "obsessed", allegedly, with Caylee, an unrelated toddler?

I'll admit there might be a perfectly innocent explanation for all that creepiness - but I've yet to hear it.

Level 8

New York

#493997 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So the righteous virgin Mormon elder who performed baptisms in his free time- would have never fantasized about tying up a pretend orgasmic 12 year old and fvcking her up the a**, had he not met Jodi Various?
He wouldn't have jerked off to pictures of underwear clad little boys - had he not met Jodi Various?
You just keep on telling yourself that. The majority of pedophiles aren't known pedophiles. Non- pedophile friends and family usually don't know.
I think he would have escalated to real children, if he hadn't already.
LOL @ you. Believing a sociopath! There is not one shred of evidence to show Trais as a pedo. You sure love thinking about pedos and calling innocent men pedos.

You act like she is some kind of virgin! She already was busted on the fact that she has had anal sex possibly twice with her ex BF. My guess, more than once.

She introduced and seduced Travis into a world of kinky sex that he had never experienced before. During her set up sex conversation with her he said he never masturbated before she came along. She encouraged him every step of the way. They were both adults.

She told her first two versions of what happened to Travis in great detail and we all know the first two stories were lies that she could not get out of. Her third story a whopper of self defense.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#493998 Feb 13, 2013
Did Travis grab the camera and photograph his own death?

If Caylee had photographed casey duct taping her face- its hard to say what we might learn.

Level 8

New York

#493999 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
If Casey had recorded Jesse's phone calls - it's hard to say what we might learn.
We already know what a bed hopping tramp Casey was and is.

Level 8

New York

#494001 Feb 13, 2013

1:30 min in

Arias shows the detective her fingers, how she was sliced with a knife, she demostrates how she can no longer bend her finger or put her ring back on it.

Ryan Burns, 12 hours later sees the bandages on her fingers.

So much for Travis breaking her finger!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 hr Grey Ghost 1,263,857
two words (Jul '10) 4 hr CJ Rocker 27,331
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 4 hr CJ Rocker 12,716
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr ritedownthemiddle 54,358
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 5 hr Milee 18,339
News Dining Detour: Restaurants near Nassau Coliseum (Jan '09) 6 hr Joan 12
The alphabet (Jun '06) 7 hr Princess Hey 1,394
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages