T-REX

Chico, CA

#493971 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is now sufficient evidence to establish that Travis was physically (and psychologically) abusive to Jodi.
Not just circumstantial evidence, but direct evidence.
Jodi is too submissive and subservient in nature, in my opinion, to be a cold-blooded calculating premeditated murderer.
She fits the typical closet abusive survivor mold.
I could convict on manslaughter due to the overkill, but I reject murder one.
Yet you cant find the same conviction for a woman who had tons of circumstantial evidence pointing directly to her and nobody else and a family who destroyed evidence and lied for her to cover the murder of her child.
Yea tell us how open minded you are.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493972 Feb 13, 2013
BOMBSHELL THIS MORNING !!

First year flunked lawyer is now a competent psychologist !!!

BWAHAHAHAH
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493973 Feb 13, 2013
For anyone interested in the funeral of Officer Cain office slain by cop killer Dorner.

http://www.scpr.org/news/2013/02/13/35933/fun...
Orig406-12

United States

#493974 Feb 13, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet you cant find the same conviction for a woman who had tons of circumstantial evidence pointing directly to her
Only in the media and cyberspace did the circumstantial evidence point directly to her.
Had you watched the trial - you would have learned that the evidence pointed away from Casey and directly toward an UNSUB.
Orig406-12

United States

#493975 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
BOMBSHELL THIS MORNING !!
First year flunked lawyer is now a competent psychologist !!!
BWAHAHAHAH
BOMBSHELL THIS AFTERNOON!!

The sloppy gloomy drunk is awake and looking for the e misplaced vodka bottle.

Did you check the bathroom, sweetheart?
Orig406-12

United States

#493976 Feb 13, 2013
Straighten up and repent, all you Casey-Hater pedofelons.

And now a message from the President......

"Michelle and I join with Christians here and around the world in marking Ash Wednesday. This is a day of both reflection and joy, a time to ponder the meaning of repentance and restoration. As we enter Lent, we join millions in renewing our faith and remembering our commitment to love and serve one another."

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493977 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Straighten up and repent, all you Casey-Hater pedofelons.
And now a message from the President......
"Michelle and I join with Christians here and around the world in marking Ash Wednesday. This is a day of both reflection and joy, a time to ponder the meaning of repentance and restoration. As we enter Lent, we join millions in renewing our faith and remembering our commitment to love and serve one another."
I'm giving up paczki for Lent.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493978 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think there is now sufficient evidence to establish that Travis was physically (and psychologically) abusive to Jodi.
Jodi is too submissive and subservient in nature, in my opinion, to be a cold-blooded calculating premeditated murderer.
Based on? Borrowing money, gas cans, renting a car, arriving with a gun and knife and her surprise visit for one last tryst.

The only evidence you have heard to warrant that opinion is out of a killer's mouth. Did you miss the other testimony by a girlfriend and his close friends?

The sex tape sealed the deal for me, she was more than willing, they had phone sex, she called people names, she talked filthy, loved all his ideas. They sang song together. He hated spiderman!
Orig406-12

United States

#493979 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Do you have a choice?

Level 6

Since: May 11

AOL

#493980 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't exist. She's a desperate killer saying desperate things. A pathological liar. She was 26 years old when she met up with Travis, with a long history of having man after man and according to the two witnesses that I heard she was aggressive when it came to sex, was in no way uncomfortable with any kind of sex, including anal and oral. Whatever it took to snag a man she was willing to use sex to hold onto them.
Great post Mary! I couldn't agree more. If Travis was such a pedophile, why then didn't he date women with children? Jodi didn't look anything like a boy or a little girl when she 'serviced' him in the parking lot two days after they first met, and neither did Cameron Diaz when she danced in those little boy under pants.
Secondly, let's be real about the anal sex. She wasn't a stranger to that or she'd have been in severe agony, no? lol sorry to be crass, but there's nothing lower than smearing the victim when in all probability Jodi 'educated' Travis, not the other way around.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493981 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Remind me next year and I'll try to ship you some :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493982 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on? Borrowing money, gas cans, renting a car, arriving with a gun and knife and her surprise visit for one last tryst.
The only evidence you have heard to warrant that opinion is out of a killer's mouth. Did you miss the other testimony by a girlfriend and his close friends?
The sex tape sealed the deal for me, she was more than willing, they had phone sex, she called people names, she talked filthy, loved all his ideas. They sang song together. He hated spiderman!
Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493983 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!
Do you have a choice?
No, that's why it's so easy.
;)

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493984 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Remind me next year and I'll try to ship you some :)
Don't you worry, Sister! I'll be hounding like you the Beast.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493985 Feb 13, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't you worry, Sister! I'll be hounding like you the Beast.
LOL! He's begging as we speak for a bite of my salad.

I'm hoping my 3:00 is a no show, lol.

“God Bless the A's ”

Since: Aug 10

Location hidden

#493986 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm not even sure I could convict on manslaughter. I agree, with your observations about her being very submissive and subservient. It's painful to even watch her because you can see how subservient she still is. That girl is very broken.
Orig406-12

United States

#493988 Feb 13, 2013
realTopaz wrote:
when in all probability Jodi 'educated' Travis, not the other way around.
So the righteous virgin Mormon elder who performed baptisms in his free time- would have never fantasized about tying up a pretend orgasmic 12 year old and fvcking her up the a**, had he not met Jodi Various?

He wouldn't have jerked off to pictures of underwear clad little boys - had he not met Jodi Various?

You just keep on telling yourself that. The majority of pedophiles aren't known pedophiles. Non- pedophile friends and family usually don't know.
I think he would have escalated to real children, if he hadn't already.

Level 8

New York

#493990 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
They have not shown that picture to the public. I did see a pic of his throat slit and the pics of him in the shower. There were many pics of both of them sexual in nature, posing for each other.

Skim through this video, there are pics of him in the shower. If you search youtube you will find all the trial clips there.

&pl aynext=1&list=PLqG-P-ORKLR E7Je0M48hNWdYxhzygklVu&fea ture=results_video

Level 8

New York

#493991 Feb 13, 2013
Crime scene and other photos, Arias trial.

https://www.google.com/search...

“Picasso”

Level 7

Since: Feb 10

Calla Lilies

#493992 Feb 13, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Mary, I've been looking for the phone video of Arias dragging Travis. You wouldn't happen to have a link would you?
I's a photo not a video.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 16 min mdbuilder 1,190,229
Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 54 min Ponderings 96,886
last post wins! (Jul '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 5,440
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Agents of Corruption 51,393
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr Murph 71,190
*great oaks village* (Oct '09) 7 hr sandy from long ago 17
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 10 hr T-REX 303
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 12:46 pm PST