CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#494037 Feb 13, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Really;;;
Last person seen with Caylee--- Casey
Person who never reported Caylee missing ( and still hasnt )--Casey
Person who lied to friends where Caylee was---Casey
Person who lied to parents where Caylee was---Casey
Person who claimed car smelled---Casey
Person who was seen in a lot of video's without her daughter---Casey
Person who lied to investigators----Casey
Person who took the dectives to last known place where she last saw Caylee ( again confirming she was the last person with her--Casey
Person who took dectives to a false job she had----Casey
Person who accused an unknown person to any of her family and friends had Caylee---Casey
Person on several video tapes shopping without daughter----Casey
Those are just a few,and anything Cindy or george stated allways started as CASEY SAID.All those are on record.
Now lets see your list with actual proof such as police reports or deposition's or indeed a person of interest or suspect by any police report.
If you cant produce one single fact in the last four five years,I dont imagine you can post any now either.
The person found NOT GUILTY in the disappearance and subsequent death of her daughter---CASEY

Ya dipshit.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#494039 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
"Travis said the only fantasy he ever has are about her!"
But apparently he lied, since the evidence shows Jodi walked in on Travis masturbating to little boys.
We all know how often she tells the truth. She's trying to get out of jail, she's going to continue to spin her tales. The first two failed her so why not make her victim out to be the bad guy? It's exactly what she is doing. There is no evidence to back up her claim he was masturbating to any pics at all.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#494040 Feb 13, 2013
Were the following found in the investigation?

Spiderman underwear?
Maid outfit?
Photographs of young boys?
Defensive wounds on Arias?
The knife she used to defend herself?
The gun she used to defend herself?
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494041 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Temper, temper. I can't name the man who got her pregnant and neither can Casey! LMAO!
I think she should change that line in her post to read:;

Name one man in Orlando who didnt have sex with Casey
Gloomy Days

United States

#494042 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
OOOOPS, they just showed her one of her altered text messages where Travis said the only fantasy he ever has are about her!
She left bits and pieces of text messages on her phone and erased those that wouldn't help her. This way she could make up her own version of the missing texts.
What a tramp!
HMM! Pic of Jodi with a dog - guess she like animals too EH?

Damn - If she thinks she was hurting the first time around - Just wait until Prosecutor Juan Martinez rips her a new one.

LOL! Kirk Nurmi Squirmy best shed that enormous beer belly if he hopes to squirm out of this one.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#494043 Feb 13, 2013
"[Arias] was totally obsessed with him," Hughes said. "She wouldn't let him go. Whenever he would try to sever all ties, she would threaten to kill herself ... He would tell her he didn't want anything to do with her, and she would show up at his house. We knew it was her. We didn't want it to be her, but [we] just knew it was."
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#494044 Feb 13, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
No, I don't recall George or Cindy being asked to testify as to when Casey and Jesse got engaged.
I think you're imagining things.
Try again, Bimbo.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494045 Feb 13, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
Unreal--People in Mexico have nothing to do just like people in Canada and Ohio.
Hug the living babies.
That is strange huh, Mexico,Utah,Red Deer,Utah,and Ohio,Utah,Tacoma,Utah and all of them seem to be on here posting 24/7 ,I never get on my computer even when I go away for a weekend and I damn sure wouldnt be on a computer while on vacation.Sure feel sorry for the person who took them on a vacation,what a waist of money.
But I imagine Rambler is in HOG HEAVEN, since prostitution is legal in Mexico,so she should fit right in.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494046 Feb 13, 2013
OOOPSADAIZEY_!

Slut Butt is now reading through docs without her specs. But has now put them back on to answer questions - Does she need them to lip read ? Lawdy - Hope the batteries in her hearing aid don't start screeching like those of Mumbles.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494047 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Try again, Bimbo.
Prove she is wrong

Level 8

New York

#494048 Feb 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
Spiderman underwear?
Maid outfit?
We will have to wait for the prosecutor to bury her.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#494049 Feb 13, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you and little boys? You love this pedophile talk...You ALWAYS talk about that shyt...You should be in jail....
Cable News Network, TruTV, and HLN talks about it way more than I have -- and you braindead minions keep tuning in.

Wait until later.....Nancy Grace will be looping the phone sex tape just for you ghouls.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494050 Feb 13, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
<quoted text>
What is it with you and little boys? You love this pedophile talk...You ALWAYS talk about that shyt...You should be in jail....
She is hoping to get put in a jail housing Men !!

Tho would love it if she could get put in with Jess after he is sentenced.
T-REX

Chico, CA

#494051 Feb 13, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
HMM! Pic of Jodi with a dog - guess she like animals too EH?
Damn - If she thinks she was hurting the first time around - Just wait until Prosecutor Juan Martinez rips her a new one.
LOL! Kirk Nurmi Squirmy best shed that enormous beer belly if he hopes to squirm out of this one.
Cant wait for that cross exam to start.
At least she isnt laughing and finger flippin and playing pocket pool with her attorney under the table.
In that retrospect,it show's she has far more class than Cindy Anthony or Casey Anthony ever did

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#494052 Feb 13, 2013
Great links! Thanks you guys :)
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#494053 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
We all know how often she tells the truth. She's trying to get out of jail, she's going to continue to spin her tales. The first two failed her so why not make her victim out to be the bad guy? It's exactly what she is doing. There is no evidence to back up her claim he was masturbating to any pics at all.
Circumstantial evidence, tardbreath!

There was no evidence Casey Anthony mixed or administered chloroform either.

Level 8

New York

#494054 Feb 13, 2013
AN other wrote:
Spiderman underwear?
Maid outfit?
She ran from man to man, mostly to try and create jealousy to keep a hold on Travis. This sociopath used every trick in the book! Her main weapon, Sex, anything goes. From someone so abused she sure hung onto him.

Whoaaaa prosecutor is on her now! He already busted her in a lie! LMAO! She's not going to do well when it's his turn.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494055 Feb 13, 2013
WhiteTrashBloger wrote:
Unreal--People in Mexico have nothing to do just like people in Canada and Ohio.
Hug the living babies.
OLE ! Way too much time... Way too many Tequilas!

Right now Jodi Slutt Butt looks as tho she would enjoy a couple to numb the pain.
Gloomy Days

United States

#494056 Feb 13, 2013
T-REX wrote:
<quoted text>
Cant wait for that cross exam to start.
At least she isnt laughing and finger flippin and playing pocket pool with her attorney under the table.
In that retrospect,it show's she has far more class than Cindy Anthony or Casey Anthony ever did
YEP! And her vocabulary is quite good - So much less jarring than when Cayslayer & Momma used words in the wrong context.

Level 8

New York

#494057 Feb 13, 2013
This Abe guy she is talking about has been interviewed and on Dr. Drew many times, he is going to be a great rebuttle witness against her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 2 min moshx 1,432,213
3 word game (Jan '11) 19 min Princess Hey 14,026
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Mothra 61,479
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 13,072
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,708
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 19,167
Donald Trump for President 4 hr Well Well 2

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages