CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Gloomy Days

United States

#493916 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
There is no proof you are alive.
LOL! If one were to hold a mirror in front of her mouth it would not steam up. OOPS Ghouls hate mirrors- That's why she has such a bad 5 strand hair do.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493917 Feb 12, 2013
Friday will be here before we know it - and we'll soon all be watching Jose Baez on Dr. Phil.

"A spokesman for defense attorney Jose Baez dismissed websleuths.com as an anti-Casey site and said Pipitone was relying on someone who had never testified or been admitted as an expert in the court of law."

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

MY TOWN USA

#493918 Feb 12, 2013

trending now... Popes resignation shakes upper management. Jesus not renewing His own contract for next season #4horsemen
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493919 Feb 12, 2013
Casey is Innocent wrote:
<quoted text> Yes, but the convictions were for kidnapping and child abuse.
Isn't 55 years a little excessive?
She was found guilty. The law is the law.
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493920 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the tard who very recently posted that it was over - and even provided a link to a false article.
TFF!
Shades of #Newtown.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493921 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the tard who very recently posted that it was over - and even provided a link to a false article.
TFF!
Idiots seem to find the smallest things amusing causing them to post TFF .

Poor depraved souls. As small children they had no toys and simply tickled their own belly buttons to amuse themselves.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493922 Feb 12, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
trending now... Popes resignation shakes upper management. Jesus not renewing His own contract for next season #4horsemen
OMG! Does this mean we can expect yet another horde of Locusts and 4 more Horsemen of the Apocalypse - We already have enough on this thread to contend with.

Say It Ain't So !!

“ personal friend of mine.”

Level 2

Since: Jan 13

MY TOWN USA

#493923 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Idiots seem to find the smallest things amusing causing them to post TFF .
Poor depraved souls. As small children they had no toys and simply tickled their own belly buttons to amuse themselves.
lol there's nowt so queer as folk, aye laddie?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493924 Feb 12, 2013
good cake wrote:
----From Richard Grund's Myspace:
Feb 10, 2009 7:10 PM
Hello!
It seems that WS, Scared Monkeys and I have a common enemy. There is a group called TeamCaylee that it seems has been targeting me and my family since day one. It went too far this weekend and they hurt my wife badly with their tactics. In my investigation of them and their site I see many references of them lurking and getting info from WS and Scared Monkeys along with the requisite derogatory comments. Do you think anyone from these sites would want to combine forces on outing them and proving a certain Grandmother is the ring leader?
Yeah so........Jose Baez sees WS as an evil anti-Casey site, whereas the Rev saw WS as his little minion army of cyber-terrorists.

Very interesting that!
Gloomy Days

United States

#493925 Feb 12, 2013
RetiredProfessional wrote:
<quoted text>
lol there's nowt so queer as folk, aye laddie?
'Tis right ya are -There be none so quair as the quairs that be here.
:)
Gloomy Days

United States

#493926 Feb 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am reporting from the top.
Jodi's favorite position.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493927 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi's favorite position.
I think her favorite position is the witness 'stand'.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493928 Feb 12, 2013
Is there a reason Travis's non-bobblehead sister is chomping on bubble gum in the courtroom?

That looks so disrespectful.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493929 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Is there a reason Travis's non-bobblehead sister is chomping on bubble gum in the courtroom?
That looks so disrespectful.
Just how many more times are you going to whine about his Sister? She is no more animated than your lovely Casey Anthony was in court. This one is the victim tho and she's

also a police officer who knows a mile of shit when she hears it. Your support of yet another worthless tramp is showing. HOw did you like HER sex tape. It's going to help the state more than her.

Level 8

New York

#493930 Feb 13, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think her favorite position is the witness 'stand'.
Any position is takes to try and hold onto a man.

“FOOTBALL”

Level 8

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#493931 Feb 13, 2013
Mary I haven't been watching the trial but I've seen a few of Nancy Graces weekly updates and read a few updates from the Huff Post. It all sounds so crazy.

I'm not sure where this is all going. Isn't Jodi claiming it was self defense and the guy was abusive? Didn't she live a couple hours away from him? Why did she keep going back there? The day she killed him is she claiming he was abusing her then? From the shower?
Based on what I've heard so far I just can't see her winning this case.
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Just how many more times are you going to whine about his Sister? She is no more animated than your lovely Casey Anthony was in court. This one is the victim tho and she's
also a police officer who knows a mile of shit when she hears it. Your support of yet another worthless tramp is showing. HOw did you like HER sex tape. It's going to help the state more than her.
Brad

Key West, FL

#493932 Feb 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Mary I haven't been watching the trial but I've seen a few of Nancy Graces weekly updates and read a few updates from the Huff Post. It all sounds so crazy.
I'm not sure where this is all going. Isn't Jodi claiming it was self defense and the guy was abusive? Didn't she live a couple hours away from him? Why did she keep going back there? The day she killed him is she claiming he was abusing her then? From the shower?
Based on what I've heard so far I just can't see her winning this case. <quoted text>
Nobody thought Casey would win either.

Level 8

New York

#493933 Feb 13, 2013
LizW wrote:
Based on what I've heard so far I just can't see her winning this case. <quoted text>
I have been watching the trial live feed or youtube. I saw Nancy Grace twice and she never has the facts correct. I'm looking forward to when the prosecutor gets his turn up and he puts on a rebuttle case. She killed out of obsession and jealousy. It was a rage killing.
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493935 Feb 13, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I have been watching the trial live feed or youtube. I saw Nancy Grace twice and she never has the facts correct.
She never had the facts correct about"tot mom" either, but that didn't stop you from believing her.

Why the change?
Brad

Key West, FL

#493936 Feb 13, 2013
Casey is Innocent wrote:
<quoted text> She never had the facts correct about"tot mom" either, but that didn't stop you from believing her.
Why the change?
The two cases are totally different. The Anthony case was about a little girl that's life was taken away by a pos mother. People were a lot more emotionally invested in the case than this other case of the psycho lover. It is easy to look back now and see what was reported wrong or right. Water under the bridge. Arias will probably be convicted in court, as Casey was convicted in the Public. All is well that ends well imo.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 18 min positronium 1,497,461
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Rshermr 63,345
Poll Child Protective Services Should Be SUED Along ... (Aug '12) 4 hr fightcps 36
Song Title Game (Apr '15) 8 hr Princess Hey 530
3 word game (Jan '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 14,142
"word game" six word sentence (last letters) 8 hr Princess Hey 80
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 8 hr Princess Hey 12,840

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages