southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493488 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder why cable network news LOVES broadcasting this crap.....
I'm just discussing what's in the news.
No, you drool over that idiotic defense.
Orig406-12

United States

#493489 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you trying to convince us that you had yet another Grund inspired open vision
I wonder if Jesse had any women besides Casey, or whether his interest was primarily with smaller people?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493490 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I was hoping you could tell me.
I think the Feds have the goods to convict but I was just curious about their closing.
Last thing I heard about Detroit area news was the gang of thugs who went door-to-door, ransacking downtown businesses, during business hours.
WTF?
I haven't watched the news since the end of Jan. I had no clue about the thugs.

I think the Feds have the goods too. Lets just hope the jury stayed awake to follow it, lol. What a boring ass trial.
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493491 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Isn't too difficult when you catch a man off guard to render him helpless. The camera she tried to wash told the story of how strong she is. It took pics of her fully dressed standing over him in the shower, showed her dragging him down a hallway which he ended up back in the shower and she tried to clean him up. How someone could slit someone's throat makes me shudder!
If the first blow was center chest, that would catch one off guard!

((( shudders )))
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#493492 Feb 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
It's OK...Casey is old news, move on.
You must mean your grandkids, I don't have any.
Alive!!

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493493 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Her experts will probably testify he still controlled and manipulated her - and she thought she could help him with his issues - which is not uncommom with domestic abuse victims......or some crazyshiit.
It doesn't matter what the schitck is but there will be one.
Everyone knows she killed him.
Jodi tried to manipulate all her men with sex. Get ready to hear all about this obsessive stalking killer. Of course she is going to have an expert testify to her lies as truth.

The prosecutor will counter that with their own. This was not a crime of domestic abuse it was a crime of rage which means she calculated her every move. Explain to me why she drove over a thousand miles with a gun and knife in her possession? Was it because giving him sex would change his mind about going on a trip to cancun with another woman? Apparently that didn't work and he was still going.

He broke it off with Arias and what a mistake to allow her back into his home unannounced and have another round of sex with her while she armed with weapons! Be sure to watch when the prosecutor steps up and pay close attention to the rebuttle. She's on easy street right now with her own defense lawyer throwing rehearsed questions at her. It won't be so simple when the state takes over.

Level 8

New York

#493494 Feb 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
If the first blow was center chest, that would catch one off guard!
((( shudders )))
Exactly. She set him up and he never saw the first blow coming.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493495 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Yet she chose to stay with a pedo, what's that say about her? LOL @ you! She's going to say anything she can to get off death row. Not one shred of evidence to back her lies and when the prosecutors gets her she will go down. There are too many clips of her own words that are going to come back and bite her square in her sex peddling ass! She counted on sex to keep ahold of Travis when that finally failed she butchered him.
Wonder who her Optometrist is ?

Amazing how she wears a pair of glasses that allow her to see 'close' up yet also see 'long distance' at a witness giving testimony.

Gotta love those plain glass Windex Clean lens - I keep expecting to see two crows land in the courtroom and guffaw.

Deception- Deception- She thinks they enable her to hide her stone cold killer lying eyes.

Wait
And
Watch
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493496 Feb 11, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Alive!!
Neffie Dim.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Two For The Show

#493497 Feb 11, 2013
I thought she shot him first,
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493498 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly. She set him up and he never saw the first blow coming.
Especially if she distracted him by dropping the camera in the tub.
His first reaction would be to look down - Thus giving her that split second advantage.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493499 Feb 11, 2013
“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said on HLN.“And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said,‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’

http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/tra...

STM

“Your talk is cheap”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Your lies are weak

#493500 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
I wasn't aware of this but it doesn't surpise me either. Thanks for the Link STM, going to read it now.
You're welcome, AN too.
Did you read this one??#40
After a short recess, Flores read from a Facebook message that he said Alexander sent to Arias. "I was nothing more than a dil*o with a heartbeat for you," the message read.

**Please refrain from posting profanity or offensive material.
Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator.

WTF, is the mod sitting here watching dayz have her meltdown?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493501 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Jodi tried to manipulate all her men with sex. Get ready to hear all about this obsessive stalking killer. Of course she is going to have an expert testify to her lies as truth.
The prosecutor will counter that with their own. This was not a crime of domestic abuse it was a crime of rage which means she calculated her every move. Explain to me why she drove over a thousand miles with a gun and knife in her possession? Was it because giving him sex would change his mind about going on a trip to cancun with another woman? Apparently that didn't work and he was still going.
He broke it off with Arias and what a mistake to allow her back into his home unannounced and have another round of sex with her while she armed with weapons! Be sure to watch when the prosecutor steps up and pay close attention to the rebuttle. She's on easy street right now with her own defense lawyer throwing rehearsed questions at her. It won't be so simple when the state takes over.
That prosecutor seems methodical, he'll rip Jodi's little facade to shreds!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493502 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I wonder if Jesse had any women besides Casey, or whether his interest was primarily with smaller people?
Relax Sister Petty he is not into 5 strand puny peds.

Wassamatter Sister- Do you feel you are being ignored with all this talk of Jodi and you want to get back to talking about your soul mate Kerazee and your rival Jess ???

Level 8

New York

#493504 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
No.
Just that Lisa girl who testified that they only kissed except for the time he touched her butt in public.
I figured he was either gay, a pedo, or both.
Wrong!

Maybe you should listen to all her testimony Nancy Grace wanna be! Also listen to the Jurors question for the witness.

----------

http://www.hlntv.com/article/2013/01/30/witne...

Daidone said that sometime around December 2007, Alexander was over at her house and her front door alarm went off. They couldn’t figure out what happened, but she was scared enough to ask Alexander to spend the night.

Read more: Is Searcy stealing the spotlight in the Arias trial?

Daidone also told the jury about a time when she was visiting Alexander’s house and Arias came in and saw them together in the kitchen then immediately ran out.

There was no mention of stalking until the end of her testimony when the jurors asked her questions, which is allowed in Arizona.

One of the jurors asked Daidone if she ever called Arias a stalker. Daidone said,“Yes.”

Level 8

New York

#493506 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
“Travis came over to our house at least every week, we had family dinners and we would always ask him about, how’s his love life, who’s he dating and recently, at that time, he had decided to leave Jodi and explained that the next day he was going to leave in his car and his tires were slashed,” Dr. Hiatt said on HLN.“And the Sunday after that, he told us about it, and said,‘Don’t be surprised if one of these Sundays, I don’t show up and you find me dead someplace.’
http://radaronline.com/exclusives/2013/01/tra...
How right he was!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493507 Feb 11, 2013
-Web wrote:
I thought she shot him first,
You also thought the Alamo was a hotel for visitors to TX. And the battle was about the rising cost of rooms.
Orig406-12

United States

#493508 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
LOL!

Level 8

New York

#493509 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Hey hey. There was however, a gas station @ Winchester and Elvis Presley Blvd (US 51) where a black lady about 60 made a killer breakfast plate. I have not had plates like in the South at gas stations since moving back to Illinois.
Winchester road goes a longgggggggggggggggg way...lol. I lived off mendenhall at one time. Worked in an office on Poplar Ave. I really enjoyed Memphis the years I lived there. I left because I missed my family and friends in NY.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 4 min RealDave 1,109,606
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 20 min Who 46,625
Do you need any attorney for personal injury? (Jul '13) 27 min Peter Simmons 9
Privilege Waived - Part II . . . Remember Me? 3 hr missattempts 87
What life is like for Casey Anthony 3 hr missattempts 235
Casey Anthony maintains baby sitter was not fab... (Feb '14) 5 hr Lon Spector 280
FL August 23 Florida Primary Election: Will you vote? (Aug '10) 12 hr Real Person 2,482
•••
•••
Orlando Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Orlando Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••