CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493890 Feb 12, 2013
Casey is Innocent wrote:
<quoted text> Ah, the dilemma...
Yes. Now the media is blaming law enforcement for the "conflicting reports" due to the enormous stress they've been under this past week.

Can you believe this shit?

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#493891 Feb 12, 2013
I think he's dead and it wasn't supposed to be leaked to the media yet.

The LAPD commander was really mad.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493893 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
I want absolute proof it is him - I have a $50. wager with hubba hubba that it is NOT Dorner. JMO of course- I hope I am wrong...
I would gladly pay %50. To know that filthy killer is dead.
Do you think he blew up the house by a remote control device once the cops closed in?

Rambo would get out of this.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493894 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But not before FNC erroneously reported this.
foxnews.com
"The dramatic manhunt for fugitive ex-LAPD cop Christopher Dorner, who killed at least four people, apparently ended when the rural California cabin he holed up in went up in flames, with ammunition exploding in the inferno and smoke billowing up into the mountain air.
A source told the Associated Press that a charred body was found in rubble of the cabin. Sources told KTTV that the body appeared to be Dorner, but there was no official confirmation. "
Fox News is just as tabloid as the rest of them.
Yes Dear- We all know we should never ever look for any other information but simply believe the lies you spin here 24/7

By the way- love the new 5 strand hair do. Very becoming indeed the center part helps create a balance on your elongated head.
;)
Deadly Dorner is dead

Allentown, PA

#493895 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Since it will be a dry bones case - what do you predict the cause of death will be?
Probably first ignited the fire in the cabin, then quickly shot himself in the head. That was his manifesto - that he'd go out in a blaze of glory. For him, his tirade of violence and mayhem is over, but for the victims families, it's just the beginning of their torment and suffering. Good riddance to Dorner.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#493898 Feb 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
I think he's dead and it wasn't supposed to be leaked to the media yet.
The LAPD commander was really mad.
This is live-streaming the fish and wildlife guy now-

http://www.cbsnews.com/state-of-the-union/wat...
Gloomy Days

United States

#493899 Feb 12, 2013
Obama calls for smarter government!

OH Lawdy don't We all. Wonder who he plans to call in to replace the one already in existence ?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493900 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes Dear- We all know we should never ever look for any other information but simply believe the lies you spin here 24/7
By the way- love the new 5 strand hair do. Very becoming indeed the center part helps create a balance on your elongated head.
;)
Who are you trying to convince?

You fvcktards don't "look for information".
You sit around and wait for the media to shove a spoon in your big mouth.

If not the media - you wait for Websleuths to tell you what you can think.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.....
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493901 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
But not before FNC erroneously reported this.
foxnews.com
"The dramatic manhunt for fugitive ex-LAPD cop Christopher Dorner, who killed at least four people, apparently ended when the rural California cabin he holed up in went up in flames, with ammunition exploding in the inferno and smoke billowing up into the mountain air.
A source told the Associated Press that a charred body was found in rubble of the cabin. Sources told KTTV that the body appeared to be Dorner, but there was no official confirmation. "
Fox News is just as tabloid as the rest of them.
They're ALL tabloid.

I don't believe anything in the media anymore. Even alleged "official docs."

#reallysadstateofaffairs
Gloomy Days

United States

#493903 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of interesting, what about Jodi, and her phone sex tapes played in Court. I have my opinions about that, but for now, I'll leave that one alone.
Now, Mr. Dorner: Unless and until his body is found and confirmed by them, I will consider him to be alive. Why? Because of his training should be sufficient.
YEP! Same here body in the cabin could be just another of his victims.

Hey C did you know that when a body is consumed by fire and the flesh melts the skeletal remains pull up and take the stance of a pugilist. Sad huh! Almost like the last resistance even in death.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493904 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Now, Mr. Dorner: Unless and until his body is found and confirmed by them, I will consider him to be alive. Why? Because of his training should be sufficient.
Says the tard who very recently posted that it was over - and even provided a link to a false article.

TFF!

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#493905 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How would we know what the police are doing? It's possible the fire was a diversion to babysit the media. If so, it worked.
I never thought it about that way.
The police chief said it would be days or weeks before they could make a positive id.
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493906 Feb 12, 2013
Butlya Wilson
/ WTEV
MIAMI (AP)- A South Florida woman who once cared for missing 4-year-old foster child Rilya Wilson has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for kidnapping and child abuse convictions.

Circuit Judge Marisa Tinkler Mendez imposed the sentence Tuesday on 67-year-old Geralyn Graham. Jurors could not agree last month on her guilt or innocence on a murder charge, and prosecutors will not retry Graham on that count.

Graham's sentencing closes a case that spanned more than a decade since Rilya went missing in December 2000. Her disappearance wasn't discovered for 15 months, leading to reform laws and a high-level shakeup within Florida's child welfare agency.

The prosecution was complicated because Rilya's body was never found and there were no witnesses. Graham consistently denied harming the girl.

http://cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...

It took 13 years, but the foster parent got 55 years.

What do you think?
Gloomy Days

United States

#493907 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Who are you trying to convince?
You fvcktards don't "look for information".
You sit around and wait for the media to shove a spoon in your big mouth.
If not the media - you wait for Websleuths to tell you what you can think.
Lather, Rinse, Repeat.....
LMAO !Certainly not you my poor wizened 98 pound 5 strand hair freak !

Your LM must be bursting with pride at the foul language you use.
Yep you are a daughter any drunken sot of a mother would love.

Too bad so sad Pappy isn't her to see what a magnificent job Mammy has done raising you. And all this without one single elocution lesson EH ? Amazing !

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#493908 Feb 12, 2013
krissy wrote:
<quoted text>
This is live-streaming the fish and wildlife guy now-
http://www.cbsnews.com/state-of-the-union/wat...
All I can see streaming is Obama's State of the union speech.
It would be interesting to hear the conservations officer's input.

Tries again
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493910 Feb 12, 2013
Casey is Innocent wrote:
Butlya Wilson
/ WTEV
MIAMI (AP)- A South Florida woman who once cared for missing 4-year-old foster child Rilya Wilson has been sentenced to 55 years in prison for kidnapping and child abuse convictions.
Circuit Judge Marisa Tinkler Mendez imposed the sentence Tuesday on 67-year-old Geralyn Graham. Jurors could not agree last month on her guilt or innocence on a murder charge, and prosecutors will not retry Graham on that count.
Graham's sentencing closes a case that spanned more than a decade since Rilya went missing in December 2000. Her disappearance wasn't discovered for 15 months, leading to reform laws and a high-level shakeup within Florida's child welfare agency.
The prosecution was complicated because Rilya's body was never found and there were no witnesses. Graham consistently denied harming the girl.
http://cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml...
It took 13 years, but the foster parent got 55 years.
What do you think?
There's no proof the kid is dead.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493912 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
You know, all this does is prove you are como a--ho'le' in real life too.
Yippie Ki yay mo fo...
Holy Rev Grund! What a whirlwind these past few weeks have been,...
A little Boy held captive in a Bunker - An Ex-Cop slaughtering cops and innocent people - Jodi whining that she had to make alterations to her little boy undies for her BF to perform Anal Sex _???? What did she do rip the back seam so he could hit the target ? And now tonight.Lawdy Lawdy wonder what tomorrow will bring.

OH Well at least these creeps along with Child Killer's keep the Ghouls busy on this thread.

“One For the Money”

Location hidden

#493913 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you reporting from under the stairs?
NO I am reporting from the top.
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493914 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
There's no proof the kid is dead.
Yes, but the convictions were for kidnapping and child abuse.

Isn't 55 years a little excessive?
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493915 Feb 12, 2013
-Web wrote:
<quoted text>
NO I am reporting from the top.
True dat and BAM!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 12 min Guest 1,483,790
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Climate Master 62,985
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 3 hr Tn Guy 13,183
Pa and NJ adoptees and birth parents......... r... 6 hr joanNYadoptees 2
Princess Hey 7 hr Tn Guy 1
subs weed roofiess Xanies bar,Blues,oc's,molly 22 hr sisi 1
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 23 hr Princess Hey 19,333

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages