CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493863 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist do you ever shut up? You are the most annoying twit ever.
Atheist?

Hmmmm....
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493865 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Check out with Mumbles - He is a certified Bar Member - Maybe he is showing ya Mammy his finger EH ??
As long as he isn't f***ing her in the a** while she wears little boys underwear - then breaks her finger - that's okay.

If I find out he tries to go Travis Sandusky on her -- all bets are off.
krissy

Tacoma, WA

#493866 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493868 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, of course.
Swordsedge @ RJ Grund
Nothing up my sleeve..presto chango..,misdirection.#SOTU201 3
SURPRISE! SURPRISE!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493869 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Dorner was allegedly standing up for a mentally disabled man who his training officer brutally kicked, but it was determined he made a false report. Howver LAPD already promised to reopen the file.
BTW your AN is showing.
I bet they're making empty promises.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493870 Feb 12, 2013
NO BODY HAS BEEN FOUND IN THE CABIN !!!

HMM! If a body is found they will have Dr.G give a positive ID of that which may be the body of Dorner

OH Lawdy Lawdy - Rambler will undoubtedly be searching for Autopsy pics showing a foot that does not belong to the body.

I hope she doesn't cut her PV vacation short to scuttle back to Topix.

OOPS! I forgot she has never left Topix - She just let Daizeylay borrow her hat.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493871 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
As long as he isn't f***ing her in the a** while she wears little boys underwear - then breaks her finger - that's okay.
If I find out he tries to go Travis Sandusky on her -- all bets are off.
Make sure Butt Ugly LM has Medical Insurance otherwise she will not report it to the police., Same problem Jodi had.

LMAO I had no idea whatsoever that Med.Ins. was required if an abused woman suffering from an anal sex attack and a broken finger wanted to file a police report.

OH well, just so long as Killers have the support of the Ghouls on this thread who really gives 2 defunct Canadian Pennies EH ?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493872 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
How many sheeple think there was a body found in the cabin just because the media said a body was found in the cabin?

Every last sucker who was shocked by the Casey Anthony verdict?
Gloomy Days

United States

#493873 Feb 12, 2013
LMOA! Looks as tho Daizeylay is in for yet anther busy night changing hats talking to herself..
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493877 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Make sure Butt Ugly LM has Medical Insurance otherwise she will not report it to the police., Same problem Jodi had.
LMAO I had no idea whatsoever that Med.Ins. was required if an abused woman suffering from an anal sex attack and a broken finger wanted to file a police report.
OH well, just so long as Killers have the support of the Ghouls on this thread who really gives 2 defunct Canadian Pennies EH ?
Jodi Various didn't WANT to make a police report, Bimbo.

She was loyal to her abuser, loyal to his deviant anal obsession -- and she didn't want to betray him.

The mere thought of it was "treachery" to her.

Didn't you listen to the evidence?
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493878 Feb 12, 2013
@LukeRussert: The world just stopped spinning: Nugent Jackson Lee http://twitter.com/LukeRussert/status/3015485...

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#493879 Feb 12, 2013
LOS ANGELES (KABC)-- A burned cabin in the San Bernardino Mountains was the focus of an intense manhunt for fugitive murder suspect Chris Dorner Tuesday night. It was earlier announced that a body had been recovered from the cabin. In an 8 p.m. LAPD news conference, Commander Andy Smith said that the cabin continued to smolder and was too hot to enter. Smith said a body had not been recovered.

"Any reports of a body being found are not true," Smith said. "Any reports of that body being identified as Christopher Dorner are not true."

Andy Smith went on to say police were still on high alert.

Then Andy Smith if anyone aided Dorner will hunted down.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493881 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
HMM! If a body is found they will have Dr.G give a positive ID of that which may be the body of Dorner
Since it will be a dry bones case - what do you predict the cause of death will be?
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493882 Feb 12, 2013
@ABC:#Dorner Manhunt Update: LAPD Denies Body Removed From Cabin Where Ex-Cop Holed Up http://abcn.ws/XyjQBw
Casey is Innocent

United States

#493883 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
We got a problem Houston.
NBC News has just tweeted: Source inside LA mayor’s office confirms that body inside burned Big Bear, Cal. cabin is Christopher Dorner.
UPDATE - 7:25PM - CNN is reporting the Los Angeles Police Department confirmed that Dorner is dead.
UPDATE - BIG BEAR LAKE, Calif.(AP)— AP source: Charred body found in rubble of burned cabin in Southern California mountains.
Sources tell CNN the body pulled from the house is that of Christopher Dorner.
NBC Los Angeles live feed
http://www.mynews4.com/mostpopular/story/BREA...
Ah, the dilemma...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493884 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>I saw that on FNC www.foxnews.com
But not before FNC erroneously reported this.

foxnews.com

"The dramatic manhunt for fugitive ex-LAPD cop Christopher Dorner, who killed at least four people, apparently ended when the rural California cabin he holed up in went up in flames, with ammunition exploding in the inferno and smoke billowing up into the mountain air.

A source told the Associated Press that a charred body was found in rubble of the cabin. Sources told KTTV that the body appeared to be Dorner, but there was no official confirmation. "

Fox News is just as tabloid as the rest of them.

“One For the Money”

Since: Jan 12

Location hidden

#493885 Feb 12, 2013
I thought it strange that the media was reporting Dorner had perished in the fire because the home was still burning in the background.

The police searches abruptly ceased so they must think he's dead.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493886 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
I want absolute proof it is him - I have a $50. wager with hubba hubba that it is NOT Dorner. JMO of course- I hope I am wrong...

I would gladly pay %50. To know that filthy killer is dead.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493887 Feb 12, 2013
S/B $50.00
Gloomy Days

United States

#493889 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
Hey CC - Interesting huh ? Quite an eventful week twixt Dorner & Jodi.

Sin The Cremator must be frantic trying to get a TV interview.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Earl 1,457,609
News If ex-felons pay their dues to society, let's g... (Jun '08) 26 min Squach 1,168
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 2 hr Mothra 62,299
Want to move but have little money (Oct '12) 3 hr Angel 19
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 14 hr zazz 98,268
News The 10 commandments of cancer prevention (May '09) Thu Trying to be hopeful 36
News Should men wear pantyhose for warmth? It's not ... (Jan '09) Thu Troup54 233

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages