CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493788 Feb 12, 2013
STM wrote:
Is Dorner dead yet??
He may well be dead in that burning cabin. Police are not saying yet. They do believe Dorner is in the cabin.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493789 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
He may well be dead in that burning cabin. Police are not saying yet. They do believe Dorner is in the cabin.
Ugh...what if he killed the ppl and set the cabin on fire to manage an escape?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493791 Feb 12, 2013
LMAO & Chortling muchly- But SADLY.

Fkng Cayseyslayer tards seem to disregard the fact that Jodi has stolen the headlines and Chris is now in the headlines.
Somehow I can hear Cayseyslayer screaming ..

" Make Them Stop !

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#493793 Feb 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Anyone have an idea where the 32,729 missing posts on this thread went???
6,222 post left to attain the 500,000 Mark!
3676*
The aliens are looking at them they will be returned when we are ready for the truth.
Orig406-12

United States

#493794 Feb 12, 2013
TRIAL TESTIMONY TRANSCRIPT OF DOMINIC CASEY - UNDER CROSS EXAMINATION BY ORANGE COUNTY ASSISTANT STATE ATTORNEY FRANK GEORGE:

FG: Cindy Anthony did not send you into those woods

DC: Absolutely not

FG: George Anthony did not send you into those woods

DC: Absolutely not

FG: This was not an exhaustive search?

DC: No

FG: Did u ever get on your hands and knees and look through muck?

DC: No
Orig406-12

United States

#493795 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>We have a Second Amendment for a reason. It is there to protect the people from tyranny. That said, because there is one bad apple as they say, that is not a reason to disarm the populace.
What makes Dorner's perception of tyranny wrong?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493796 Feb 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh...what if he killed the ppl and set the cabin on fire to manage an escape?
The owners of the cabin have spoken on HLN & say the cabin is empty, with no Internet or TV.

I really don't see how Dorner can get out of this one.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493797 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>They want to see his corpse before confirming.
Well, of course. But the people he held hostage for a few days say this man matches the description/pictures of Dorner.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493799 Feb 12, 2013
Same Location wrote:
<quoted text>Ugh...what if he killed the ppl and set the cabin on fire to manage an escape?
YEPPERS ..IMHO He is so well versed in Criminology and perhaps he has set yet another red herring and is now in PV with his fan Scam sipping on MaggieRitas.

I hope I am proven wrong and that the Fkgn Git burns to a crisp.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493801 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
YEP!

If it is indeed him - Hopefully his Mammy will not make his remains into jewelry like Mammy Sin did.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#493802 Feb 12, 2013
Orig2liar
<quoted text>
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.
Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.

The proof is Dominic Casey's testimony. Joke! Right?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493803 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
YEPPERS ..IMHO He is so well versed in Criminology and perhaps he has set yet another red herring and is now in PV with his fan Scam sipping on MaggieRitas.
I hope I am proven wrong and that the Fkgn Git burns to a crisp.
I don't want him dead. I want him captured alive so he can stand trial & then get the death penalty. Rarely do I believe the death penalty should be imposed, but I sure do in this case.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#493805 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Atheist do you ever shut up? You are the most annoying twit ever.
Do you remember how many searchers who scoured the remain site got sick or got poison ivy while cindy and Dominic sat on the bench at the Ritz Carlton for hours? So Dominic Casey never got on his hands and knees and looked through the muck? Wasn't he paid to find Caylee? Didn't he work for Caylee's family? Was it only TES and LE who bothered to get on their hands and knees to find Caylee? Not her family?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493807 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
1,434 of the missing are yours, tell you something?
It would have been easier to say you ain't got a clue!

Level 6

Location hidden

#493808 Feb 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
The aliens are looking at them they will be returned when we are ready for the truth.
Ain't got a clue either right!
Orig406-12

United States

#493809 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
Orig2liar
<quoted text>
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.
Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.
The proof is Dominic Casey's testimony. Joke! Right?
Yes, Bimbo, the proof is the testimony of Dominic Casey - who was grilled by PROSECUTOR Frank George......and the corroborating testimony of Cindy Anthony.

The two people who factually know that Cindy did not send Dominic Casey into the woods in September, October, November, December or EVER.

If their testimonies were good enough for the prosecution, you'd think it would be good enough for an ignorant b***h such as yourself.

Level 6

Location hidden

#493810 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
YEP!
If it is indeed him - Hopefully his Mammy will not make his remains into jewelry like Mammy Sin did.
Do you know how expensive it is to make a diamond out of
cremated remains? The criminal usaly can't afford it!
Big Talk No Show!
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493812 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bimbo, the proof is the testimony of Dominic Casey - who was grilled by PROSECUTOR Frank George......and the corroborating testimony of Cindy Anthony.
The two people who factually know that Cindy did not send Dominic Casey into the woods in September, October, November, December or EVER.
If their testimonies were good enough for the prosecution, you'd think it would be good enough for an ignorant b***h such as yourself.
Listen Sybil. You posted several times that Lee didn't testify that cindy sent Dominic Casey into those woods. You lied. If you change the discussion to something else, you're on your own Einstein. Maybe rambler, or is it ramlber, will debate it. Normal, right?
Orig406-12

United States

#493813 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Now it sounds like we are in a university level philosophy class. Dorner snapped no more no less. Look no further than that 6000 word manifesto of a nutjob.
The problem is the increasing number of "nutjobs" whose perception of reality lends to their belief that they are living in tyrannical times.

Be it Dorner's alleged improper firing or whatever else you nutjobs believe gives you the right to own .50 cal. cop killing machines.

Subscribing to your argument, North Korea needs nuclear weapons to defend itself against our potentially tyrannical government too.

If Americans can't trust our own government, why should other nations?

Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493814 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
But of course?- Why not? The ME will prove that Daizeylay had sex with the corpse.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 9 min Milee 73,577
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 22 min Anne 98,013
last post wins! (Jul '11) 46 min Milee 5,926
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 3 hr Earthling-1 58,785
5000 post wins (Feb '13) 10 hr Princess Hey 4,943
3 word game (Jan '11) 11 hr Princess Hey 13,971
One Word (Jul '10) 12 hr Princess Hey 2,398
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages