CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493812 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, Bimbo, the proof is the testimony of Dominic Casey - who was grilled by PROSECUTOR Frank George......and the corroborating testimony of Cindy Anthony.
The two people who factually know that Cindy did not send Dominic Casey into the woods in September, October, November, December or EVER.
If their testimonies were good enough for the prosecution, you'd think it would be good enough for an ignorant b***h such as yourself.
Listen Sybil. You posted several times that Lee didn't testify that cindy sent Dominic Casey into those woods. You lied. If you change the discussion to something else, you're on your own Einstein. Maybe rambler, or is it ramlber, will debate it. Normal, right?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493813 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Now it sounds like we are in a university level philosophy class. Dorner snapped no more no less. Look no further than that 6000 word manifesto of a nutjob.
The problem is the increasing number of "nutjobs" whose perception of reality lends to their belief that they are living in tyrannical times.

Be it Dorner's alleged improper firing or whatever else you nutjobs believe gives you the right to own .50 cal. cop killing machines.

Subscribing to your argument, North Korea needs nuclear weapons to defend itself against our potentially tyrannical government too.

If Americans can't trust our own government, why should other nations?

Gloomy Days

United States

#493814 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>They want to see his corpse before confirming.
But of course?- Why not? The ME will prove that Daizeylay had sex with the corpse.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493815 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>But in CA, he'd likely die of old age before such a sentence is carried out. Hopefully the cops got their man.
I know. Most men on death row do die of old age.

I don't see how you can have any doubt that this is indeed Dorner. How many more witnesses do you need?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493816 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>But in CA, he'd likely die of old age before such a sentence is carried out. Hopefully the cops got their man.
And just in time for the SOTUA.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493819 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
Listen Sybil. You posted several times that Lee didn't testify that cindy sent Dominic Casey into those woods. You lied.
No I didn't, Bimbo.

Lee didn't testify that Cindy sent DOMINIC into the woods in September/October -- prompting him to return to his job.
Lee didn't say WHO specifically Cindy supposedly sent to the woods in September/October.

That's a fact!

The testimony about Dominic was a totally different subject, pertaining to an alleged conversation between Cindy & Yuri, long after the fact.

It's not my fault you're too fcking stupid to know who said what, or when, or in what context - because the tabloid media does your thinking for you.

But keep posting HLN tabloid shows and their edited loops to make your arguments, so you can continue to look like the assthatyouare.

BAM!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493821 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You certainly can't wonder why you people are referred to as "ghouls" .
Most alcoholics don't admit they have a drinking problem.

Just sayin'.....
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#493822 Feb 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
Anyone have an idea where the 32,729 missing posts on this thread went???
6,222 post left to attain the 500,000 Mark!
3676*
Mary filed the first half & you the second.

Duh
Gloomy Days

United States

#493823 Feb 12, 2013
BOMSHELL TONIGHT !

President Obama headlined his State of the Union Address by pleading with all Killer Lovers to cease and desist with their hate filled comments - Lest they be considered Felon terrorists.
Neffie Lim

Jacksonville, FL

#493824 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Now it sounds like we are in a university level philosophy class. Dorner snapped no more no less. Look no further than that 6000 word manifesto of a nutjob.
Wow. Dorner & the Rev have a lot in common.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493826 Feb 12, 2013
Neffie Lim wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow. Dorner & the Rev have a lot in common.
Speaking of the Rev......

The SOTUA is airing now. Is the Rev adding his typical delusional two cents via Twitter feed?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493827 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes perhaps that's why AN didn't think it very amusing for a happy ending to her relatives in NJ being found in a swamp around the corner of her home -- she was insulted she's have missed opportunity to get down on her hands and knees and pick for bones.
Woof woof!
LOL!
countdown

United States

#493828 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
LMMFAO!
Thanks for absolute PROOF that tabloid tv resorts to changing someone's testimony so long as it keeps the haters tuned in.
This is the funniest thing you've ever posted!
I'm not even going to bother clicking the link - the transcript is probably an assortment of sound bites aired on Nancy Grace.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493829 Feb 12, 2013
The SOTUA is boring me to death so I thought I'd write some one-liners for Dave Letterman.

The more I learn about Travis Alexander and Mormons -- the more I understand why Mitt Romney had "binders of women".

The more I learn about Travis Alexander and Mormons -- the more I understand why Tammi Smith had a thriving colon cleansing business.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493830 Feb 12, 2013
No details yet but CH 9 reporting that body found in cabin may be that of Dorner...

Yeppers Hurrah! One less fkg killer walking among us.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493832 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes perhaps that's why AN didn't think it very amusing for a happy ending to her relatives in NJ being found in a swamp around the corner of her home -- she was insulted she's have missed opportunity to get down on her hands and knees and pick for bones.
Woof woof!
Why you little charmer you! We dont have any murderers in our close knit circle. That Mexican vacation is doing you a world of good. You haven't mentioned my family since the last time you spent the entire day refuting your lies. My family has wondered if you still think about them. Its so heartwarming. Happy vacationing Amiga!
Gloomy Days

United States

#493833 Feb 12, 2013
OMG ! How quickly these Killer Lovers revert to other topics.

Have they no loyalty to those they worship ??
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493834 Feb 12, 2013
countdown wrote:
<quoted text> I'm not even going to bother clicking the link - the transcript is probably an assortment of sound bites aired on Nancy Grace.
Jane Valez-Mitchell. Same thing.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493835 Feb 12, 2013
fckn_yip_ wrote:
<quoted text>
Like most Grund haters don't admit mental retardation.
Just sayin'
LOL ! Nor do pedophiles admit that they are wearing little boys undies when they post on here. LMAO Wonder did Sister Petty from Oh have Jodi adjust her little boy undies in order for her to have anal sex ?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493836 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
OMG ! How quickly these Killer Lovers revert to other topics.
Have they no loyalty to those they worship ??
You'd b!tch if you were hung with a new rope.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 25 min Reality Check 1,682,761
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 5 hr ANGHARAD 73,916
News Good athlete, great kid taken from us too soon (Aug '08) 8 hr Bro pharts 17
News Sexual-related incidents at water parks prompts... (Jul '09) Wed Jayme 17
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) Jan 16 Never a tourest 98,659
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) Jan 16 The Peoples Media 3,079
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) Jan 16 Into The Night 64,397

Orlando Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages