CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493755 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>CBS News just reported a few minutes ago that Mr. Dorner has a .50 Cal sniper rifle. That is what the US Military uses.
Here are some links on what a .50 cal looks like, and some video on them being operated.
https://www.google.com/webhp...
Oh?

Obama's speech writers were just handed a present on a silver platter then.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493756 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh yes I am, Bimbo.
Phone sex with Jodi Various would be just as bad as phone sex with you.
Only a freakish deviant would find it appealing.
No problem Sybil. If there was something in my post that suggested anything that you have included in your reply, calm down. I don't know what you are implying but you need to take a major break.
If you want to believe all 20 sources I linked are wrong and you are right, that's perfectly NORMAL for you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493758 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
An innocent person wouldn't shoot at police.
Seems they've got someone "pinned down".
Eventually whoever it is will have to stand down.
But you're convinced Dorner is a woman named Christine who is innocent & is being framed for murder.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493759 Feb 12, 2013
POOR FKG KILLER ! Thus far the killer has not yet managed to slaughter the remaining 40 people on his list.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493760 Feb 12, 2013
Will Ted Nugent attend the State Of The Union Address in wake of these bombshell developments?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493761 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>CBS News just reported a few minutes ago that Mr. Dorner has a .50 Cal sniper rifle. That is what the US Military uses.
Here are some links on what a .50 cal looks like, and some video on them being operated.
https://www.google.com/webhp...
LA Times reporting that one of the deputies who was shot today has died.

Bastard.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493765 Feb 12, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Leftover Manson "family" members.
NAH! LMAO Surely you jest--- Why on earth would a Killer Lover leave the safe confines of her Mammies basement- Also why would a killer lover leave PV and head to the safety of the Spahn Ranch in Death Valley.

LOL Unless the Killer Lovers were hoping to unite and spahn yet another killer.
T-REX

United States

#493766 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
To add yo it all he according to CBS News has a .50 cal sniper rifle. He was a sharpshooter in the Navy. One helluva of a guy to have the job of taking down.
No doubt Chucky,this man will not surrender,I had to laugh at the village idiot's comment that he has to stand down.
People like this who are well trained accept death as part of life and wont budge an inch
Gloomy Days

United States

#493767 Feb 12, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
LA Times reporting that one of the deputies who was shot today has died.
Bastard.
Suck it up! Get Real !

Forget the fugging victims & their loved ones....

Just consider instead the plight of Chris & that his Mammy probably hit him with a wooden spoon & his Pappy stuck his bald mouse into his mouth before he went to school.

Cold heartless uncaring bitsh are you.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493768 Feb 12, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Suck it up! Get Real !
Forget the fugging victims & their loved ones....
Just consider instead the plight of Chris & that his Mammy probably hit him with a wooden spoon & his Pappy stuck his bald mouse into his mouth before he went to school.
Cold heartless uncaring bitsh are you.
You're right. How could I speak of an innocent man like that?
countdown

United States

#493770 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
So why didn't Yuri arrested Dominic Casey or Cindy for giving false information to a law enforcement officer -- since Dominic Casey swore under oath that Cindy didn't send him and Cindy didn't even know that Dominic went into the woods until AFTER THE FACT?
It's Dominic and Cindy's word against Yuri, and Yuri didn't arrest either of them for lying.
The State didn't charge either of them for lying.
I guess Cindy & Dominic's version of events with respect to the timing of Cindy's awareness -- was more believable than Yuri's.
Cindy found out in December - AFTER THE FACT - that Dominic went into the woods.
Cindy did not SEND Dominic into the woods in November, if she didn't learn about Dominic taking to the woods until December, Bimbo.
Additionally, Lee couldn't have been talking about Dominic Casey searching the woods in September or early October -- if Dominic Casey didn't search until NOVEMBER.
Lee never said it was "Dominic Casey" who Cindy authorized to search the woods in September or October.
Lee never mentioned a specific name. Lee could have been referring to Laura Buchanan or any other number of other ghouls.
THE MEDIA, with no basis in fact whatsoever, not Lee, determined it was Dominic Casey that Lee was testifying about.
You sheeple gobbled it up like brainless little minions without the ability to hear, see or think for yourselves.
Why you rely on the MEDIA to tell you what Lee said, instead of just listening to what Lee said, defies all logic.
You're being silly.

It's completely logical if you shared their notion that if you repeat a lie often enough it will become the truth.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493771 Feb 12, 2013
Aerial view shows smoke coming from the
home that the Killer Rat is hiding out -

Whoopee! The smell of burning flesh of a killer is sweeter than Napalm to my nose...

Unfortunately it will bring no solace to the family members of the deputy he slaughtered today..

Good thoughts and many prayers to the family members that this cold blooded fkg killer slaughtered.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493773 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:

If you want to believe all 20 sources I linked are wrong and you are right, that's perfectly NORMAL for you.
The sources you link to make your argument are way out of context.

I'm tired of watching you make an assofyerself so I'm going to help you out.

Lee did not testify that Cindy sent DOMINIC CASEY into the woods to look for Caylee in September/October -- which prompted him to go back to work in October.

What you keep posting is snippets from an unrelated different line of questioning -- which had to do with what Lee understood was an alleged conversation between Cindy & Yuri on December 20, 2008.

Tabloid news takes snippets from trial testimony, throws them in a blender, then re-mixes them in a continuous loop to make them tell the story they want you to hear.

Nancy Grace and Jane Valez are NOTORIOUS for it.

It doesn't make you right.
countdown

United States

#493775 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes, I know exactly what this line of questioning was about and what Lee meant by his answer --but I prefer not to get into it here.
It is addressed on the new website -- and it is a bombshell. Whoa!
Quit with the teasing already - you are driving me mad!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493777 Feb 12, 2013
countdown wrote:
<quoted text> You're being silly.
It's completely logical if you shared their notion that if you repeat a lie often enough it will become the truth.
But of course.

I guess I should also let Headline News take re-packaged and repurposed snippets of testimony as gospel -- and not question their edited distortion of facts.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493778 Feb 12, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>He's coming as a guest of Representive Stockman (R) Texas. Ted should attend.
Front row seat, too.
I would really like that.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493779 Feb 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Rambleroid ,
When Rambler is in Red Deer, Alberta Canada ....
You are also located in Red Deer, Alberta Canada...
When Rambler is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...
Rambleroid is also in Puerto Vallarta,Mexico...
Are you talking to yourself 24/7 .....?
Are you Husband and Wife, both In Love with your Lap_tops
cause you can't communicate face to face....?
I mean Really! You both sound like being from a family of
kintards., Losers in every respect.
What's the Deal...
Are you both Confused Grund Special Agents!!!!!!
Any Comment Rambleroid/Rambler ?

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493781 Feb 12, 2013
Anyone have an idea where the 32,729 missing posts on this thread went???

6,222 post left to attain the 500,000 Mark!

3676*

STM

“PROUD MEMBER OF THE”

Level 8

Since: Feb 09

Blue Lives Matter

#493782 Feb 12, 2013
Is Dorner dead yet??
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493784 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The sources you link to make your argument are way out of context.
I'm tired of watching you make an assofyerself so I'm going to help you out.
Lee did not testify that Cindy sent DOMINIC CASEY into the woods to look for Caylee in September/October -- which prompted him to go back to work in October.
What you keep posting is snippets from an unrelated different line of questioning -- which had to do with what Lee understood was an alleged conversation between Cindy & Yuri on December 20, 2008.
Tabloid news takes snippets from trial testimony, throws them in a blender, then re-mixes them in a continuous loop to make them tell the story they want you to hear.
Nancy Grace and Jane Valez are NOTORIOUS for it.
It doesn't make you right.
These are the posts I replied to. The posts that you lied that Dominic Casey wasnt mentioned.

Orig406-12
Columbus, OH
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#4935877 hrs ago
The scriptwriter for the Casey Anthony trial loosely based it off Psycho, and now the Jodi Arias trial is picking up some of the other pieces?
This is another prime example of how the media distorts the facts.

Lee Anthony did NOT say "DOMINIC CASEY" was the person Cindy permitted to search in the woods, shortly before Lee went back to work in October.

DOMINIC CASEY himself testified that Cindy didn't know anything about DOMINIC CASEY going into the woods in November, until the beginning of December when DOMINIC CASEY decided to tell Cindy what he had already done.

Dominic went into the woods without Cindy's knowledge or approval.
Cindy did not authorize or send Dominic to those woods. Period.

Whoever asked Cindy in late September or early October if they could look in the woods -- it was NOT DOMINIC CASEY.
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.

Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.

Instead of verifying what Lee and Dominic ACTUALLY said -- it made better headlines to accuse Cindy of lying under oath, even after she heard Lee testify.

The whole debacle is just another case of dumb leading the blind.

Judged:111
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search

Columbus, OH
Reply |Report Abuse|Judge it!|#4936265 hrs ago

Misquote, Bimbo.
Lee never uttered the name Dominic Casey.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 7 min BlueFlag 1,743,746
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 9 hr zazz 98,706
News 2010 Florida Governor Race Election Results a "... (Nov '10) 13 hr The Peoples Media 3,137
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) Thu lisa 25,646
News Former Warner Christian Academy teacher charged... (Oct '08) Wed Dont send your ki... 101
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) Wed Maverick 808 74,076
Review: American Explorer Academy (Oct '17) Apr 17 Maria Tellez 2

Orlando Jobs

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages