CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493623 Feb 12, 2013
"Dennis Milstead, president of the Kid Finders Network, has dropped out of sight after reports surfaced that he was arrested on charges of impersonating a police officer and that his organization has never found a missing child.

Milstead, who was spearheading the search to find missing Orlando toddler Caylee Anthony, has been taking donations for his Kid Finders Network, but his method of getting donations and what he does with the money has been in question for some time.

According to court documents, the president of the board of the local Crime Stoppers got a restraining order against Milstead after he said Milstead began showing up at his home, blocking him in the driveway, following him and acting generally threatening. He said Milstead was trying to collect money that Crime Stoppers believed Milstead had obtained through questionable procedures.

A source close to the investigation told WPBF News 25 that Milstead got donors to his Kid Finders Network to make checks out to Crime Stoppers and then demanded 90 percent of the money."

http://m.wpbf.com/Kid-Finders-President-s-Pas...

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493624 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
How about your LAPD badge?
I'm not an officer with LAPD, but I imagine any cop who resigns or is fired has to turn in his/her badge.

Why would you ask this question?

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493625 Feb 12, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
I made the kolaczki at Christmas, some with walnut and others with pecans. Delicious! As a kid we used to get the lekvar kolaczki and khruszchiki from a Lithuanian bakery in Queens, NY, they were awesome!
Excuse me while I get a napkin to wipe the drool from my mouth.

My mother was an excellent cook & baker. She made it all -- including her own kielbasa. I wish I had her recipe. Of course, those ladies never used recipes. Never tasted better than hers.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493626 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
"Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search
Misquote, Bimbo.
Lee never uttered the name Dominic Casey.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493627 Feb 12, 2013
How many times did Dominic Casey search for Caylee? Was it only those two times that Jim Hoover filmed? What a coincidence!

DC went to work for the defense/Anthonys almost immediately but didn't bother searching until November. Really?

How did DC know that Caylee was in trash bags?

Thousands of tips and Dominic Casey only followed up on ONE! What an investigator!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493628 Feb 12, 2013
Has Jodi told the court what happened to the knife and gun she used in her "self-defense"?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493629 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"On recross, prosecutor Frank George asked if he was still “completely sold on the lies your sister told you” in October.
“Yes and no,” Lee said, smiling."
Anyone know what occurred in October that Frank George is talking about?
Yes, I know exactly what this line of questioning was about and what Lee meant by his answer --but I prefer not to get into it here.

It is addressed on the new website -- and it is a bombshell. Whoa!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493631 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
There are many possibilities. For example in the November 26, 2009 discovery release there is a name of a missing children's organization involved in the Caylee search which employes private investigators.
Child Find Network?......is that name right?
I think that was the name.
The one who held a missing child awareness event in Daytona on August 1, 2008 - which the Anthony family attended - the day the duct tape was planted on the gas can?

Anyway.....the ghouls were like moths to a flame in this case. Lee could have been talking about any one of them. He never mentioned a name.

Monday, 11 Aug 2008, 11:03 PM EDT
ORLANDO, Fla.-- Cindy Smith calls herself a spiritualist and not a psychic. Smith has spoken with the Anthony family and on Monday, she spoke with investigators to say that she knows where missing Orlando toddler Caylee is.

Cindy probably got tired of these leeches, parasites and maggots - so she told them to go look wherever they wanted if it would make them happy -- because she knew in her heart Caylee was stolen.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493633 Feb 12, 2013
"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever instruct Dominic Casey and (UNINTELLIGIBLE) to go search up Suburban Drive?

CINDY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF CASEY: No, sir, I did not.

UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What did she tell you?

LEE ANTHONY, BROTHER OF CASEY: That she sent Dominic into the woods.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/2...
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493634 Feb 12, 2013
"But under oath, Lee Anthony said: "She sent Dominic off to the woods off Suburban because she got a psychic tip that she wanted to follow up on."

"I was quite angry," Lee Anthony said, adding that it was the first time he had heard anyone in the family offer up that they were willing to look for a deceased Caylee."

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2011-06-2...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493635 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
DC went to work for the defense/Anthonys almost immediately but didn't bother searching until November. Really?
That was his sworn oath testimony, Bimbo.

His sworn oath testimony was consistent with his sworn oath statement to Sgt. Allen and FBI Agent Nick Savage in January 2009.

Cindy did not send Dominic Casey to the woods.
Lee Anthony did not testify that it was Dominic Casey who Cindy was talking about in September/October.

You and the media ASS-umed, with no basis in fact, that Lee was talking about Dominic Casey.

Dumb ASSumption on your parts.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493636 Feb 12, 2013

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/2 ...
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493638 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Daisy, I'm not interested in your "new" websites.
What happened to "CaseyIsInnocent" and that "Mission" one? LOL
I have no clue. I never associated with those websites.

I find websites that claim Casey's innocence, but accuse George and/or Lee in the same breath, to be disingenuous.

It is my firm position that the entire Anthony family is innocent - so I only associate with websites of like-minded individuals.

An informal Innocence Project, if you will.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493640 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
"UNIDENTIFIED MALE: Did you ever instruct Dominic Casey and (UNINTELLIGIBLE) to go search up Suburban Drive?
CINDY ANTHONY, MOTHER OF CASEY: No, sir, I did not.
UNIDENTIFIED MALE: What did she tell you?
http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1106/2...
LMMFAO!

Thanks for absolute PROOF that tabloid tv resorts to changing someone's testimony so long as it keeps the haters tuned in.

This is the funniest thing you've ever posted!

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493641 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
Because one of the "clues" Dorner allegedly left near the San Diego airport was a LAPD badge. Much like the phonecall from Vancouver,, Washington which authorities already dispelled to not have been from him, if Dorner indeed turned in his badge when he left the department it would be on record, and potentially a good indication an innocent man is being framed. That further suggests this manhunt is nothing but a side show.......Dorner's body will be found somewhere, you'll all go "yippee" but do you really believe?
This is not an innocent man. I refuse to be drawn into such a discussion with you.

Dorner is believed to be in Mexico already.

“Don't Worry Be Happy”

Since: Apr 09

Happytown, USA

#493642 Feb 12, 2013
I just picked up Keith Ablow's Inside The Mind of Casey Anthony yesterday. I'm not sure when I'll get to read it as I'm kind of busy for the next week or so, however after skimming it a little last night I feel he plays fast and loose with the truth. Is it okay to write anything to sell a book?

He was discussing Caylee sitting on Alex Plesea's lap and how afraid she looked in the pictures. He was talking almost like it was child abuse for Cindy to take Caylee with her to see her father at the nursing home on Father's Day. I don't think that is so, but just my opinion. He also sounded to me like he was making fun of Alex Pleasea trying to sing "You Are My Sunshine." Does he not know that we all saw Caylee sing You Are My Sunshine in 2008 over and over again, not Mr. Plesea?

He certainly has it in for Cindy & George Anthony. It looks to me like he blames everything that is wrong with Casey Anthony on Cindy and George Anthony. I don't believe that either. In my opinion a parent can raise several children. It seems some turn out and some don't even when they're both raised by the same set of parents.
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493644 Feb 12, 2013
No transcript. Trial video. NOW it's SETTLED!

Http://www.youtube.com/watch...

At the beginning of this video, baez asks cindy about sending Dominic Casey into the woods

At about 6:15, Lee testifies that he and cindy " argued about sending DOMINIC CASEY..."
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493645 Feb 12, 2013
At 6:33

"that she sent Dominic into the woods on Suburban.."
AN other

Wilkesboro, NC

#493646 Feb 12, 2013
&fe ature=youtube_gdata_player

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493647 Feb 12, 2013
AN other wrote:
No transcript. Trial video. NOW it's SETTLED!
Http://www.youtube.com/watch...
At the beginning of this video, baez asks cindy about sending Dominic Casey into the woods
At about 6:15, Lee testifies that he and cindy " argued about sending DOMINIC CASEY..."
You know it won't be settled. He'll argue that Jesse tampered with the video. The transcripts, too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min Grey Ghostmoron 1,382,944
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 1 hr Brian_G 59,473
New Game ***Last Word + 2 (Oct '11) 5 hr Princess Hey 12,648
___Justice For Caylee___Cont. (Feb '10) 6 hr realTopaz 25,557
Douche Bag Dias Skank Ho Anthony 11 hr Kyle 2
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) Tue Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) Tue bigjohnson321 159
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages