CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493563 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
Based on the diary contents as listed above this clip may fit partially:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =NwsqQ16dzXMXX
From about 2:30 on. Imagine Jodi's questioning.
Here start about 12:15
http://www.youtube.com/watch...
HAHAHAHHAHA! You are the best!

Level 8

New York

#493565 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
When one kills somebody in a shower, it apparently a big no-no to keep a diary where the murder occurred in a shower at a residence reasonably close to the desert.
Hell, she should of dumped him in the desert and wrote about dumping that sorry bastard in the desert as well.
If someone is going to screw up royally like this, and recount the crime in their personal Diary Of a Madwoman, there are to be no half measures, Ms. Arias. You forgot to recount about how sexually aroused you probably got Jodi when you thought about the potential fot all those rattlesnakes to be checkin' your ex-hunk out.
The snakes would love you for life Jodi honey:
Hell to the yeah. We have dinner for a while. Lets eat, bite and be merry.
Oh I forgot: Why did you not also have a lorena moment and throw his schlong in a park as well Ms. Jodi??
Glad you got the meaning of this :)
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493570 Feb 12, 2013
Mary NY wrote:

The next entry is dated June 11 and said in part, "Last night was so hard... I wanted so badly to call Travis, but knowing he wouldn't answer was too much to bear. And knowing he wasn't calling me anytime soon was just killing me. I broke down as I climbed into bed and just cried and cried and cried ........."
Jose Baez wrote it.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493571 Feb 12, 2013
Gotta run.

(Prune Paczkis)

Level 4

Since: Jan 13

Red Deer, Canada

#493572 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Gotta run.
(Prune Paczkis)
Yeah sure, "You" shit your pants and I have to clean up the mess...

Grrrrrr.

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#493574 Feb 12, 2013
From "Psycho" --LOL--No kidding.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

Since: Mar 11

isn't always a deal

#493577 Feb 12, 2013
Sounds like Scrams is getting ready to off her mum.

She's made a break during the annual Mexico visit for "therapy" and blames Mumsie for her GRUND addiction.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#493578 Feb 12, 2013

Level 4

Red Deer, Canada

#493579 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"It's Only a Movie"
- Alfred Hitchcock
"You are only a lonely freak". What kind of tard stays on topix 24/7, I mean really? You have to be from a family of kintards--losers in every respect.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493580 Feb 12, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
SameLo could hire me.
"If you have any complaints we will be glad to send you to....."
I would hire you in a heartbeat :)

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493581 Feb 12, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
LMAO, exactly as I pictured them.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493582 Feb 12, 2013
Rambleroid wrote:
<quoted text>
"You are only a lonely freak". What kind of tard stays on topix 24/7, I mean really? You have to be from a family of kintards--losers in every respect.
Hey! Rambleroid ,
When Rambler is in Red Deer, Alberta Canada ....
You are also located in Red Deer, Alberta Canada...

When Rambler is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...
Rambleroid is also in Puerto Vallarta,Mexico...

Are you talking to yourself 24/7 .....?
Are you Husband and Wife, both In Love with your Lap_tops
cause you can't communicate face to face....?

I mean Really! You both sound like being from a family of
kintards., Losers in every respect.

What's the Deal...
Are you both Confused Grund Special Agents!!!!!!

Level 8

New York

#493584 Feb 12, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! Rambleroid ,
When Rambler is in Red Deer, Alberta Canada ....
You are also located in Red Deer, Alberta Canada...
When Rambler is in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico...
Rambleroid is also in Puerto Vallarta,Mexico...
Are you talking to yourself 24/7 .....?
Are you Husband and Wife, both In Love with your Lap_tops
cause you can't communicate face to face....?
I mean Really! You both sound like being from a family of
kintards., Losers in every respect.
What's the Deal...
Are you both Confused Grund Special Agents!!!!!!
....and you don't call people names???? You just confirmed how dense you really are, it gets worse on a daily basis.

“Twofer one”

Level 8

isn't always a deal

#493585 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
"When Mary goes to her room to shower, Bates spies on her through a peephole he drilled in the wall, and drinks until he passes out. While he is unconscious, "Mother" takes control and beheads Mary. When Bates awakes to discover what he believes his mother has done, he sinks Mary's car — with her corpse in the trunk — into a nearby swamp. As "Mother", he also murders Milton Arbogast, a private detective hired by Mary's employer, days later."
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Norman_Bates
Do you see the name "Grund" written anywhere above?
It's in your TELL TALE HEART!!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493587 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search in the woods on Suburban Drive sometime prior to October 2008."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/28/cind...
The scriptwriter for the Casey Anthony trial loosely based it off Psycho, and now the Jodi Arias trial is picking up some of the other pieces?
This is another prime example of how the media distorts the facts.

Lee Anthony did NOT say "DOMINIC CASEY" was the person Cindy permitted to search in the woods, shortly before Lee went back to work in October.

DOMINIC CASEY himself testified that Cindy didn't know anything about DOMINIC CASEY going into the woods in November, until the beginning of December when DOMINIC CASEY decided to tell Cindy what he had already done.

Dominic went into the woods without Cindy's knowledge or approval.
Cindy did not authorize or send Dominic to those woods. Period.

Whoever asked Cindy in late September or early October if they could look in the woods -- it was NOT DOMINIC CASEY.
Lee Anthony never said it was Dominic Casey.

Lee was probably referring to Laura Buchanan.
Nobody asked Lee to clarify WHO he was talking about, so the media just ASS-umed Lee was speaking of Dominic. He wasn't.

Instead of verifying what Lee and Dominic ACTUALLY said -- it made better headlines to accuse Cindy of lying under oath, even after she heard Lee testify.

The whole debacle is just another case of dumb leading the blind.

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493588 Feb 12, 2013
Rambler wrote:
"Lee Anthony, the defendant's brother, testified that he was angry when his mother sent private investigator Dominic Casey to conduct a search in the woods on Suburban Drive sometime prior to October 2008."
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/06/28/cind...
The scriptwriter for the Casey Anthony trial loosely based it off Psycho, and now the Jodi Arias trial is picking up some of the other pieces?
Whatchya drinking?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493589 Feb 12, 2013
Why does the Judge allow Travis Sandusky's sister to sit there and roll her eyes & shake her bobble head to the jury?

Does this Judge want to give Jodi appeal issues if Jodi is convicted?
I thought the reason for allowing this testimony was so there wasn't an issue for appeal based on suppression?

WTF???

When Jodi testified that she walked in on Travis masturbating to images of little boys -- the sister went all bobbleheaded, and her eyes started uncontrollably convulsing.

Her 'body language' was saying:

"Ridiculous! That isn't how my brother masturbates. I never saw him with little boy photos when he masturbated around me."

I think the sister is in denial.
T-REX

United States

#493591 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Why does the Judge allow Travis Sandusky's sister to sit there and roll her eyes & shake her bobble head to the jury?
I thought the reason for allowing this testimony was so there wasn't an issue for appeal based on suppression?
WTF???
When Jodi testified that she walked in on Travis masturbating to images of little boys -- the sister went all bobbleheaded, and her eyes started uncontrollably convulsing.
"Ridiculous! That isn't how my brother masturbates. I never saw him with little boy photos when he masturbated around me."
You could say the same for lardazz Cindy and balless George when they were taking up four seats at Casey's trial,they had to install a bench seat for the queen slut

Level 4

killed and eaten"

#493592 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
WTF???
I had to LOL at your description of the sister.

I guess I'm going to have to turn it on now.

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493593 Feb 12, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Gotta run.
(Prune Paczkis)
Stop tormenting me! The closest thing to prune paczki in this area is a can of shredded Nopales cactus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 1 hr flack 1,382,549
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 4 hr Into The Night 59,459
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 7 hr Ken Burke 135
Has Casey Anthony Had Sex with Jose Baez (Jun '11) 9 hr bigjohnson321 159
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 12 hr zazz 98,043
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 12 hr Milee 73,636
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) Mon BigD LVMc 761
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages