Orig406-12

United States

#493340 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard we try, she circles the discussion back to you know what.
Circles it right back to what you ghouls are. Pedofelons.
Orig406-12

United States

#493341 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO Muchly Sister Petty..
I still CLICK for PedOHphiles regardless of youR 'in drag' disguise
BWAHAHAHAH.
You click for pedophiles?
Don't be so modest.
You probably have them over for dinner and a movie.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493342 Feb 11, 2013
The State of Arizona now has to defend an alleged violent pedophile deviant.

It will be interesting to see how they try to do that.
I'm sure you could give them some tried and true pointers.

LMAO yet again. SHE WILL BE ACQUITTED"

The Fatboy Smarmy lying Def Lawyer for Jodi -WHO incidentally shops on line for the same 2 x $75. suits as Jose - Will undoubtedly prove that her Papa raised Gerbils and used her fat arse as a Maze to train the little bald critters.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493344 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
The State of Arizona now has to defend an alleged violent pedophile deviant.
It will be interesting to see how they try to do that.
I'm sure you could give them some tried and true pointers.
LMAO yet again. SHE WILL BE ACQUITTED"
The Fatboy Smarmy lying Def Lawyer for Jodi -WHO incidentally shops on line for the same 2 x $75. suits as Jose - Will undoubtedly prove that her Papa raised Gerbils and used her fat arse as a Maze to train the little bald critters.
Her lawyer is easier on the eyes than casey's. baez should grow a beard to cover his bloated neck.
Orig406-12

United States

#493345 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
This is what you and your friends, "Caylee's Warriors", are into.
By KIM BRADLEY,
SUN MEDIA
ST. THOMAS, ONT.-- A man who allegedly abused his pre-school child live and online with a Toronto cop is part of a sickening trend for pedophiles on the Internet.
Cops were in-vestigating the man for child porn when he allegedly sent the real-time video to an officer posing as a pedophile.
The officer, Det.-Const. Paul Krawczyk, called Ontario Provincial Police, who rapidly tracked down the home and rescued the child.
"I've been in this unit for over four years and you think you've seen everything," said Krawczyk.
"At that moment what I recall is my heart racing out of control, sweating, and feeling like I was going to throw up."
It's thought this is the first time in Canada a cop has witnessed a real-time chat where a child was abused before his eyes.
But it wouldn't be the first time it happened, said Krawczyk.
"We're finding that it's a trend."
The Florida Legislature passed a law, along with Caylee's Law, that makes it a felony to put a camera or recording equipment inside someone's house - without their knowledge or permission.

Someone was recording Caylee in her own home!
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493346 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Jodi Arias claims that in January 2008 she walked into Travis's bedroom and found him pleasuring himself atop a variety of photographs of boys -- which were spread across his bed.
I'm dying to see how AN defends this one.
Was this part of Charlies Angels too?
And you believe ALL murder defendants?! What a gullible twit you are!
Orig406-12

United States

#493347 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
The State of Arizona now has to defend an alleged violent pedophile deviant.
It will be interesting to see how they try to do that.
I'm sure you could give them some tried and true pointers.
LMAO yet again. SHE WILL BE ACQUITTED"
The Fatboy Smarmy lying Def Lawyer for Jodi -WHO incidentally shops on line for the same 2 x $75. suits as Jose - Will undoubtedly prove that her Papa raised Gerbils and used her fat arse as a Maze to train the little bald critters.
Travis Alexander Sandusky spread out photos of little boys to pleasure himself to - and dressed his sex partner in little boys underwear.

Is his death really a tragedy?
I don't miss him. Do you?
southerngirl

Newark, OH

#493348 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Florida Legislature passed a law, along with Caylee's Law, that makes it a felony to put a camera or recording equipment inside someone's house - without their knowledge or permission.
Someone was recording Caylee in her own home!
You are just dumb all day long, ain't ya?
Orig406-12

United States

#493349 Feb 11, 2013
southerngirl wrote:
<quoted text>
And you believe ALL murder defendants?! What a gullible twit you are!
Why wouldn't you believe her? She said she did it. Duh!
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493350 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Florida Legislature passed a law, along with Caylee's Law, that makes it a felony to put a camera or recording equipment inside someone's house - without their knowledge or permission.
Someone was recording Caylee in her own home!
Right. Those $200,000 worth of videos that casey/baez sold to ABC could've landed them in jail if they had waited. Since casey was acquitted she could have profit from Caylee's death now, unless Caylee's law prevents that.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493351 Feb 11, 2013
HLN- no child photos on Travis' computer. No child photos in the house. No computer searches if not the computer, where did Travis get those photos? The ninjas?
Orig406-12

United States

#493352 Feb 11, 2013
I don't find it surprising that police didn't find pictures of the little boys in Travis's house.

He was busted in an act of sexual deviance.
Of course he's going to destroy the evidence.
Why would he keep incriminating material, knowing Jodi knew his dirty little secret?

It doesn't matter what the police didn't find in his house or computer because Travis isn't on trial.
Orig406-12

United States

#493353 Feb 11, 2013
Jodi kept Travis Sandusky's dirty little secret and tried to "help" Travis Sandusky with his pedophila and he STILL attacked her?

What an ungrateful jerk!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493354 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
No matter how hard we try, she circles the discussion back to you know what.
It's casey's defense, it's Jodi's defense. Kinda makes you wonder what is being defended on Topix.
Relax AN..

Word here is that Marty S. Is now filming a remake of the original movie based on the life of Hester and her letter 'A'-'

This one will feature Sister Petty hiding out in an OH basement - With the letter ' P ' emblazoned upon her Kid Beating T-Shirt.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493356 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
HLN- no child photos on Travis' computer. No child photos in the house. No computer searches if not the computer, where did Travis get those photos? The ninjas?
They don't exist. She's a desperate killer saying desperate things. A pathological liar. She was 26 years old when she met up with Travis, with a long history of having man after man and according to the two witnesses that I heard she was aggressive when it came to sex, was in no way uncomfortable with any kind of sex, including anal and oral. Whatever it took to snag a man she was willing to use sex to hold onto them.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493358 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
Jodi kept Travis Sandusky's dirty little secret and tried to "help" Travis Sandusky with his pedophila and he STILL attacked her?
What an ungrateful jerk!
Her story against a dead man? LOL @ you. He loved women and had no problems getting them. She killed him because of other women not over a package of little boys underwear. Where is the photo of those underwear? She took photos of the shirt and pink shorts she had made up. There is not one shred of evidence that he was a pedo or liked little boys, only the word of a desperate ho trying to get out of jail.
Orig406-12

United States

#493359 Feb 11, 2013
The Judge needs to take command of the courtroom and admonish the hair-flipping eye rollers in the gallery. Tell them if they can't compose themselves they need to leave the room.

They are blatantly trying to influence the jury with their silent but animated reactions.

Level 8

Since: Aug 09

New York

#493360 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
The Judge needs to take command of the courtroom and admonish the hair-flipping eye rollers in the gallery. Tell them if they can't compose themselves they need to leave the room.
They are blatantly trying to influence the jury with their silent but animated reactions.
I agree her family should be booted.
Orig406-12

United States

#493361 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
They don't exist. She's a desperate killer saying desperate things. A pathological liar. She was 26 years old when she met up with Travis, with a long history of having man after man and according to the two witnesses that I heard she was aggressive when it came to sex, was in no way uncomfortable with any kind of sex, including anal and oral. Whatever it took to snag a man she was willing to use sex to hold onto them.
Travis Sandusky was a 'motivational speaker'(ie cult leader) who surrounded himself with naive wallflowers who didn't question his superiority or see his true side.

He pursued Arias - He influenced Arias - He took over Arias's emotional and psychological individuality and independence - then he turned her into a brainwashed minion.

Obviously he was a dominating master and Arias was his submissive sex slave.

He isn't the choir boy you try to make him out to be.

He broke her finger too!!!
Orig406-12

United States

#493362 Feb 11, 2013
Mary NY wrote:
<quoted text>
Her story against a dead man? LOL @ you. He loved women and had no problems getting them.
He loved that they could mask his deviant dark side.
At the end of the day, he liked jacking off to little boys in pictures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 6 min Yeah 1,190,701
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 10 min Wiley_Kyote 71,221
Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min DonPanic 51,461
Double Fun Word Game (Mar '11) 26 min Lexus1985 12,146
two words (Jul '10) 38 min Lexus1985 27,082
The alphabet (Jun '06) 42 min Lexus1985 1,197
Alphabet Game (Apr '12) 47 min Lexus1985 9,185
Let's Chat (Jan '12) 2 hr JessicaAtriedes 17,849
Orlando Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 3:32 pm PST

Bleacher Report 3:32PM
Browns, QB McCown Reach 3-Year Deal
Yahoo! Sports 3:48 PM
Josh McCown decides to sign with the Cleveland Browns
CBS Sports 4:56 PM
QB Josh McCown agrees to terms with the Browns: Three things to know
Bleacher Report 5:00 PM
Report: Bucs, V-Jax Have Not Talked Pay Cut
NFL 7:08 AM
Report: Jackson to stay with Bucs on same deal