“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493226 Feb 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
But boy underoos have the best super hero characters.
I like Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty.
Orig406-12

United States

#493227 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man asked me to put on little boy's underwear, I'd be out the door so fast he'd see my dust.
CREEPY.
Yeah, who wouldn't?
She's obviously a very ditzy b!tch.
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493228 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
I doubt she resisted vaginal intercourse.
She would have permitted him vaginal penetration in a heartbeat, if he would have wanted it.
He didn't.
He probably used his religion as a front to hide his sexual attraction to children.
Again I defer to your expertise

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493230 Feb 11, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
How much do you want to wage that days has on a pair right now?
Hmmm....
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493232 Feb 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
Good job AN, enigma machines being whipped out across the country by YuKuKrew morons.
that'll keep them occupied.
Also busy filling orders for the Whizzinator that is advertised on the New Website that took so long to set up....

Purchase The Whizzinator Touch ONLINE NOW! or call (888) 895-7016

THE WHIZZINATOR TOUCH KIT INCLUDES:
1 Whizzinator Touch 4 Heat Packs 1 Syringe 1 Freeze Dried Synthetic Urine Sample 1 Instruction Manual BUY THE WHIZZINATOR TOUCH NOW
AN other

Duluth, GA

#493233 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Perhaps this is what inspired Kerazee to want to be baptized. HMMM wonder who was going to do the Dunkin ??
"Accused murderer Jodi Arias was baptized into the Mormon church by her Mormon elder boyfriend Travis Alexander, who then proceeded to force her to have anal sex," ...
Doesn't "force" imply some resistance either of a verbal or physical nature?

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#493234 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Jose is being fitted for a beanie & mitre even as we speak - running into a few snags - The beanie is OK 'cos they can use a hat pin to attach it to his Bump It - The mitre not so easy-Every time he jerks his head to the right off goes the mitre.
Rumor has it that as the new Pope he will also handle all D.U.I.s & Divorce Settlements.
I heard he was going to promise free trips to Disney for every Cardinal who voted for him. IMO he's still going to come up short in the voting because his other offer was to pay off the Cardinals' mortgages.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493235 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
If a man asked me to put on little boy's underwear, I'd be out the door so fast he'd see my dust.
CREEPY.
Me too - But if he asked me to take mine off I might hang around to see what new developments rise.

Level 3

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#493237 Feb 11, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't the Mason's have beautiful buildings? Their building and the Scottish Rite in downtown Indianapolis are stunning. The doors are of particular elegance and beauty.
Joseph Smith claimed that an angel relvealed temple designs and rituals to him but the truth was that he copied most of it from the Masons.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493238 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
I have a feeling that you weren't climbing into the floorboard of your date's vehicle for "service" after he bought you a latte on your first date.
For a latte? Never. Maybe if he bought me dinner. But it would have to be someplace good.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493239 Feb 11, 2013
Double Jeopardy wrote:
<quoted text>
One of your favorite topics!
I'm sure your little boy dates supply their own underwear. Creep!
I concur BUT Daizey practices safe sex and when she puts them on she puts both legs in one hole of the briefs.

Then hops around the room singing..
'Here comes Peter Rabbit Cotton Tail'

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493240 Feb 11, 2013
Gloomy Days wrote:
<quoted text>
Me too - But if he asked me to take mine off I might hang around to see what new developments rise.
Ooh, just like that photographer who invited me into the darkroom.

“Trixie”

Level 8

the mad russian

#493242 Feb 11, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
I heard he was going to promise free trips to Disney for every Cardinal who voted for him. IMO he's still going to come up short in the voting because his other offer was to pay off the Cardinals' mortgages.
I heard he sold the rights to pictures of his wedding to ABC for $200,000. I see black smoke already!
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493243 Feb 11, 2013
Helena-Handbasket wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes but thankfully he won't have to wait 8 years to be admitted to the Vatican and his back child support payments have all been made.

Interesting that he is often call Papa - This would certainly prove that Scramblers clues were correct when she kept referring to a Papa appearing in the future.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493244 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Go back a couple of pages here.....I had to go to bat for you. How are you doing g/f?
Busy, just taking a break in between clients. I went back to 23024 is further back than that?

Thanks for covering my ass, lol.
Orig406-12

United States

#493245 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
"From Cameron Diaz shaking her Spiderman-clad booty in Charlie's Angels to the return of days-of-the-week panties, it wouldn't be too surprising if you heard this refrain on the tips of fashionistas' tongues.
In line with the new nostalgic trend, Underoos, the bright kid's "underwear that's fun to wear," is introducing a new line of underpants for grown-ups this summer.
Blah Blah Blah
http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,871,00.ht...
That has NOTHING to do with the testimony, and the jury will not be considering your Fox News article.

Jodi Arias's testimony was that Travis Alexander gave her LITTLE BOYS child sized Spiderman underwear to wear -- that were so small the leg holes didn't fit her legs.

Travis advised her to modify them - to squeeze into them - so he could butt hump her while she wore little boy's underwear.

The obvious inference being that Travis enjoyed thoughts and appearance of children during his sexual escapades.
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493247 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Ooh, just like that photographer who invited me into the darkroom.
I hope you replied in the negative.

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493248 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>Speaking of bunkers, Mark is leaving his underground bunker and should be on Hannity's Show on FNC Wednesday, 9P ET, 8P CT.
I'll try to catch it.
AN other

North Wilkesboro, NC

#493249 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
For a latte? Never. Maybe if he bought me dinner. But it would have to be someplace good.
Starbuck's latte and a BJ in Starbuck's parking lot. What a perfect first date! What girl wouldn't "stalk" that?
Gloomy Days

Buena Park, CA

#493250 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
I like Tinkerbell and Hello Kitty.
Those that Kerazee wears are so big it looks like Tinkerbell is on steroids.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min John Galt 1,216,353
last post wins! (Jul '11) 15 min Wiley_Kyote 5,561
News Is President Obama the Worst President in History? (Jun '10) 28 min OccupyThis 4,605
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 45 min Wiley_Kyote 71,642
Time to Crack Down on Our Indulgent Culture Sta... 1 hr JessicaAtriedes 6
Word Association 2 (Jul '10) 2 hr Angel in LA 22,294
News Jewish Museum turns 20 2 hr tom wingo 14
Jews and Muslims both descended from Abraham - ... 3 hr ANGHARAD 34
More from around the web

Orlando People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]