CASEY: Does the State Have the Goods ...
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#493181 Feb 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>It's strange for him to be leaving before Holy Week IMO.
He's either about to croak or about to be exposed for something.
Word on the street is a choir boy sang a little loudly. He's supposed to croak on the job isn't he? It's the law of the Catholic Church that the pope is infallible. Why does he get to use the fallible card for being sick? Nope don't buy it. I do have the sense of history making changes about to occur in the Church.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493182 Feb 11, 2013
Travis Alexander made Jodi Arias where little boys Spiderman underoos while he popped her in the butt?

Strange dude, that guy.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493184 Feb 11, 2013
I wonder why Jodi used birth control when she and Travis had sex. I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant participating in the kind of sexual activity she has described.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493185 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
Exactly when are these tables going to turn? You've been saying that for years.
Can't you see the signs?
Are you Blind? Are you Deaf?
Maybe you should read the bible..

What do you know about me and what I said years ago..?
I don't know you....
You don't know me...

It would help if you THINK before you write.

Gloomy Days

United States

#493186 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>
The Newtown shootings was done by a nutjob. That is no reason to gut the 2nd Amendment. I hope the NY law at issue is challenged in federal court. The criminals wont abide by a seven bullet limit. So why hamper law abiding citizens.
A final note: the 2nd is there for the people to be protected against tyranny. Tyranny is in full force and effect today, and accordingly these unconstitutional limits clearly offend the 2nd Amendment of the U.S. Constitution.
Booze - Guns - Then Football games - Waaaay too violent and people get hurt !!
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493187 Feb 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
Miami-based 666 tattoo cult says world will end on June 30 (2012)
By JohnThomas Didymus
May 3, 2012
Miami - A Miami Christian cult is proclaiming that the world will end on June 30 (2012), and is engaged in a campaign to spread the information by erecting billboards across the United States.
According to the Growing in Grace International ("Creciendo en Gracia"), a "transformation" will come on June 30, and all who do not belong to the group will be wiped out by a divine action. The group says only its members will survive execution of divine justice on June 30.
Growing in Grace International has stepped up its campaign in preparation for the "transformation." Billboards with messages such as "666, number of wisdom," and "Countdown to the transformation June 30, 2012" are being erected in United States, Brazil and eight other countries, Daily Mail reports
<snip>

Wonder what happened to this group?
Maybe the Grund Watchmen engaged them in Supernatural Spiritual Battle and kicked them off the playground?.
I don't think Grundions like competition.

Level 6

Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#493188 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
I wonder why Jodi used birth control when she and Travis had sex. I've never heard of anyone getting pregnant participating in the kind of sexual activity she has described.
She may have EXPECTED Travis to Love her as a
"Women" should be Loved...

Not the Way a "Man loves another Man"!

“Trixie”

Level 8

Since: Nov 11

the mad russian

#493190 Feb 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
Can't you see the signs?
Are you Blind? Are you Deaf?
Maybe you should read the bible..
What do you know about me and what I said years ago..?
I don't know you....
You don't know me...
It would help if you THINK before you write.
You've been saying that since you've been here.

So when is this going to happen? And exactly what is going to happen?
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493192 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
Maybe she thought someday Sandusky Jr. wouldn't be able to control himself -- and eventually want regular sex like normal men.

Probably wishful thinking on her part.
Any dude who exclusively engages in the butt-hump, and who wants their tryst to wear little boys underwear, clearly has no desire to seek normal relations.
Gloomy Days

United States

#493193 Feb 11, 2013
welfarestate wrote:
<quoted text>
Word on the street is a choir boy sang a little loudly. He's supposed to croak on the job isn't he? It's the law of the Catholic Church that the pope is infallible. Why does he get to use the fallible card for being sick? Nope don't buy it. I do have the sense of history making changes about to occur in the Church.
Jose is being fitted for a beanie & mitre even as we speak - running into a few snags - The beanie is OK 'cos they can use a hat pin to attach it to his Bump It - The mitre not so easy-Every time he jerks his head to the right off goes the mitre.

Rumor has it that as the new Pope he will also handle all D.U.I.s & Divorce Settlements.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493194 Feb 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
They "dated" for months before she was "loved like a woman". I guess she's not as intelligent as she has been given credit for.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493195 Feb 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
<quoted text>
LMAO!
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493196 Feb 11, 2013
marcemon wrote:
<quoted text>
You've been saying that since you've been here.
So when is this going to happen? And exactly what is going to happen?
It would help if you would THINK before you wrote questions with an expectation of answers.

I THINK those number at the end of those posts are a numerological code. A=1, B=2 etc.

Why is a great grandmother so completely lacking in 3-9-22-9-12-9-20-24?

“"Where the weak are....”

Level 4

Since: Mar 10

killed and eaten"

#493197 Feb 11, 2013
Rambler wrote:
<quoted text>
You bunker "survivalists" rely on a diet of Nutrisystem or Jenny Craig to feed you, with rancid Twinkies to provide the fat?
That's hilarious! LOL
Personally, I hate Twinkies, even as kid. The "bunker" is a condo on wheels, parked on 20 wooded acres :)
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493198 Feb 11, 2013
OMG! BOMBSHELL! BREAKING NEWS!

Jodi Arias "doesnt recall", and "doesn't remember specifically".

HOW CAN THAT BE???????

The loonie b!tch remembers the first time she ate mashed potatos.
How can she not remember the day she flew to New York with Travis for a week vacation?

The prosecution is going to shred her to pieces.
AN other

Tucker, GA

#493199 Feb 11, 2013
Orig406-12 wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she thought someday Sandusky Jr. wouldn't be able to control himself -- and eventually want regular sex like normal men.
Probably wishful thinking on her part.
Any dude who exclusively engages in the butt-hump, and who wants their tryst to wear little boys underwear, clearly has no desire to seek normal relations.
I defer to your expertise. I have no point of reference or experience. Did you see the movie "Charlie's Angels"?
Gloomy Days

United States

#493200 Feb 11, 2013
chuckycheez_68 wrote:
<quoted text>So that is your justification to constrain the Second Amendment? Remind me NOT to vote for you if you run for office in any capacity.
LOL ! Not so fast there CC, you do realize that all you have heard about the decline of Rome is just propaganda right ?

It was not caused by..

1. Outlawing Chariots
2. Drug Tests for Gladiators
3. Outlawing Swords.
4. Restricting travel
5. Greedy Members of the Senate.
6. More Circus

No Siree - it was caused by a bunch of lazy layabouts wanting something for nothing -ergo do away
with all these things and people will be willing to work for the State. If not then the alternative will be a forced labor camp.
Orig406-12

Huntington, IN

#493201 Feb 11, 2013
AN other wrote:
<quoted text>
They "dated" for months before she was "loved like a woman". I guess she's not as intelligent as she has been given credit for.
I really don't give a fck why she used birth control but obviously she didn't want to get pregnant.

Good for her!
Gloomy Days

United States

#493202 Feb 11, 2013
WAS sanka wrote:
<quoted text>
WHAT?
You don't like that Jesse either?
Would Stevie be able to see that it was really Christopher ??
Level 4

Since: Apr 11

Toronto Canada

#493203 Feb 11, 2013
Murphey_Law wrote:
John F Kennedy,the one and only Catholic president of the United States,was a human scapegoat,a "pharmakos". "Pharmakos"or "Pharmak-vos" can mean "enchantment with drugs and sorcery" or beaten,crippled or immolated"
In alchemy, the Killing of the King was symbolized by a crucified snake on a tau cross, a variant of the crucifixtion of Jesus.
Also known has "Masonic sorcery"
John Kennedy was on some winding stairs with a man name Tito.
Winding stairs are symbolically important to Masonry!
The number of steps in the winding stairs are "odd"
although no less so than the fact that this Tito or Harodim is a name translating as "those who rule over" the activities of the temple of Solomon.
The winding stairs of this temple, according to the Masons, begins at the porch and winds to a level purified by the Divine Presence (Shekinah) and dominated by the Divine Strenght (Oswald).
It's unfortunate that President Kennedy didn't trip Tito and then slide down the stair-rail, for he was in a very vulnerable position as related to Masonic sorcery, and such unorthodox action might have rattle the "Prince of Harodim"
WHO are Masonics= All Law Enforcement to start with!
http://www.revisionisthistory.org/kingkill33....
Don't the Mason's have beautiful buildings? Their building and the Scottish Rite in downtown Indianapolis are stunning. The doors are of particular elegance and beauty.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Orlando Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Barack Obama, our next President (Nov '08) 3 min FYVM 1,382,158
News Once slow-moving threat, global warming speeds ... (Dec '08) 15 min Earthling-1 59,445
Inspiration Lane - Don't Quit (May '09) 2 hr LizW 73,632
News Leader of Orlando-area motorcycle club assaulte... (Nov '07) 11 hr BigD LVMc 761
News Missing 5-year-old Florida girl likely was abdu... (Feb '09) 11 hr zazz 98,042
News Suspect Had Quit Rehab (Mar '08) 11 hr JoeBakRotsInHell 134
keep a word----drop a word (Feb '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 18,974
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Orlando Mortgages